The first mission : next steps

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Areos on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:22 pm

"we at least wait till lycan realy is steady." Leneor said absent mindedly. Of course that was an excuse - he could tell that lycan would be fine to go, but then again - they had to wait for the rest of the team.

His true intentions however, were slightly diffrent. He just seemed spaced out or bored, but in he was pondering about multiple things.

somethings off. I know it. It's either that Wh suddenly turned dumb by thinking asingle bluerobe would get stuck in a place where 4 should be, they allways work in cells. I have the feeling they are keeping something fro us, something that only is between the higher ups, so lower officers would just tell us to get back right away.
I understand if one is kidnapped to lure someone out, the whole deal wih lycan probably, but if they think logical, there is no need to kill the rest of the team of just for the fun of it. Maybe they went off to search for their comrade and stumbled about something else.
I know that WH does not like the northern lands, they can't seize control over it because there are numerous witches that are hardly traceable, and that is probably the reason the team is that big - enemies running around here.
I can't let this whole matter slip, even if they're WH...


he lifted himself up, as the waitress came.
"I changed my mind, i'm not that hungry." he took the soda and gulped it down in one go. "And not thirsty anymore either - I'll just pay."
The waitress was a litttle perplexed, but gave him the bill, which included lycans Boar. he payed for the stuff, which all in all was 41 kyi - including two rooms.

He turned towards arkrius.
"I'm bored, i'll take a walk around town and the area - you guys can stay here if you want."
He walked towards the door of the Inn. by chance one of the villagers would give him a clue to investigate on.


Last edited by Areos on Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:36 pm

"This my servant fox, Kitsune" Myrie introduced while she stuffed her face with boar and rum.

"Just call me Kitsu, everyone else does" Kitsu greeted "It is a pleasure to meat you miss and your wolfen guardian"

Myrie continued to stuff her face with food and alchohol, suddenly she heard a small man talk on piece of plastic or metal saying something about headquarters. Myrie's instinct told her that they were WH, the ones who imprisoned her for so long. Myrie began to stiffen as she thought over this. Kitsu noticed her masters distress and addressed it.

"What is wrong Ojou-sama?"

"WH might be here" Myrie explained "Hey, Lycan, I think those people over there are WH" She was pointing towards the small man and the man in leather.
avatar
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 53
Power Level : 690
Join date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Crimson Moon on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:20 pm

"WH? who?" she turned around and saw her pointing to arkrius and leonor that was just leaving out the door "Well mister leonor isn;t one officially and mister arkikus ussually just blows things up, so technacally they are leeches"She giggled at her own fun thoughts "ow wait that must mean im one too"she laugeh while blood a few drops of blood fell on her coat. "but i don like WH that much they don have the information the guy told me thay had and they get really mad if i open doors" she was still eating the boar, meat and bones. "But was you looking for some?"
[i]it seems my mana has quited down alot the forks only bend now"
"Hey miss are you one of those telekenises who can bend spoons and forks?" a little cocky kid was looking at her doing it
"Uhm sure whatever you like" as she sayed that the fork exploded
"WAAAAH" the kid ran off
"Woopsie" she giggled
avatar
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Posts : 771
Power Level : 3001
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 29
Location : i wish i knew o.o

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Areos on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Leneor left the Inn, and walked through the snowy streets. He searched for someone to ask about the -said to be- bluerobes in the area. Most villagers turned grumpy and just left him standing where he was, but some actually comented on rude WH members going through town up to about a week ago. during that time one had vanished, and the others suddenly begann becoming violent while trying to find their lost member.
And old man told the rest of the story to him - they had left town nordwards shortly ago, and have not returned till then.

Leneor walked out of the town, northwards. And he had the feeling, no rather the precognition of something happening. something not to be considered good.
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:43 pm

Arkrius had watched Leneor leave the Inn. He reached into his pockets and grabbed out an opened package of cigarettes. There were three left and Arkrius sighed. The sight of a small amount of cigarettes made him remember his withdrawal symptoms and slightly craziness before by get's the symptoms. He took a cigarette out and lit it with a lighter. Arkrius stood up and walked over to Lycan's table while placing the cigarette in his mouth. He briefly eyed the other two ladies at the table before turning back to Lycan.

"Oi, Lycan, 'eadquarters said to leave ASAP. We'll wait for the others to git back. If tey don't take too damned long anyways."
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:32 am

"You really are a WH, I should have known, but you don't smell like them" Myrie pouted "I thought you were a good person... Kitsu"

"Yes, Ojou-sama"

"Let's destroy them..." Myrie said disappointed

"As you wish" Kitsu obeyed. Kitsu tranformed into a large white fox, dwarfing Inugami in size and her tails swinging in the air, anyone who looked close enough could tell that Kitsu had 9 tails, one of the strongest of monsters was a nine tailed fox.

"Okay, my turn" Myrie stated. In an instant, Myrie became the Byakko, oversizing the rest of them. "I suggest you fight seriously, many blacks have tried and failed because they thought I was just a normal shapeshifter"

"Ojou-sama, I suggest we take it outside, we don't want innocents getting caught"
avatar
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 53
Power Level : 690
Join date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Crimson Moon on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 am

still eating she looked as Myrie transformed and the kitsu too. "That's a funny trick" She smiled and suddenly she talked about fighting and taking it serious "I don wanna fight she turned her back towards them and kept eating.
mistress i think you should be paying attention
"you do not fight with those you shared your prey, its a golden rule of the wolf pack. well only if they chalange the alfa wolf but she doesn;t belong to my pack"
mistress that pack would be you and me
"so what a pack is a pack"
then at least add to my mana
"fine you grumpy wolf" a strange glow came from the tattoo on Lycan's back and as it glowed red Inu started to increase in size rivalling kitsu in size."well im gonna enjoy my food" with another bite she ate half of the boar.
avatar
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Posts : 771
Power Level : 3001
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 29
Location : i wish i knew o.o

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:43 am

Arkrius blinked at the current situation at hand. The two ladies that were with Lycan transformed into animals. One of them was talking, stating that they should fight seriously and the other one stating that they shouldn't involve innocents. The thought of innocents struck his mind.

...innocents? Hm. Perhaps we could use them as a...shield. Her companion seems to be someone with some morals. I'll just have to see how this goes...and got to contact Leneor, to tell him of the current damned situation.

Arkrius briefly looked at his surroundings. The inn seemed to be rather a poor place to fight in Arkrius's condition. His injured legs made it difficult to move at his full speed and the two shape-shifters looked like they would be fast. He kept his desert eagles ready and looked at the other two.

"...w'at the 'loody 'ell is tis..."
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:05 am

"No Kitsu, WH's are evil, they destroyed my clan, I will destroy them all no matter what" Myrie argued "But if you insist, I will give the humans a chance to leave" Myrie faced the crowd "You heard me humans, GET OUT!!!" She let loose a powerful roar that made a massive hole in the wall of the inn. The people in the inn ran out in a panic.

"Thank you Ojou-sama"

"Don't mention it, now, if you please"

"Yes Ojou-sama" Kitsu said as fire sprouted from the tips of her tail. "Fox fire" The flames spread across the wood and metal of the inn, soon engulfing the area in flames.

"My turn" Myrie disappeared out of sight and attempted to strike Arkrius from behind.

Kitsu confronted Inugami, she was looking disappointed. "Too bad I gotta fight you, you were cute. I mean you're no Fenrir but you seem to have some power to you"
avatar
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 53
Power Level : 690
Join date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Crimson Moon on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:13 am

"mistress it seems the fox wants to fight me" inu's talking sounded like growls and snarls to human ears
"i don care inu i came down to eat and that's it"
"but she really seems to hate WH and is set to destroy them"
"well im only a real WH for as far those dumb White classes think, as soon as i have all the information i need ill be gone"
"that doesn;t seem to be of any use i this situation"
"well that's her problem, my mana ishn't even good enough for battle yet look"Lycan touched a meatl mug in the attempt to make it in a gauntlet but it shattered instead. "if i try to battle i might destroy the town, these people gave Lycan food its not nice to destroy there town"
"but mistress they are attacking arkrius"
"he can take care of himself" she turned back around and started on the other half of the boar.
avatar
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Posts : 771
Power Level : 3001
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 29
Location : i wish i knew o.o

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 am

Arkrius flinched from the flames surrounding the entire inn. There was a strong impact that landed from behind and he was brought down on the ground. He grunted in pain and rolled onto his back. He let loose with a barrage of bullets from his desert eagles at Myrie. After the guns emptied all of their remaining ammo, he quickly let out a smoke screen that covered a wide area of the inn and started rolling out of the smoke while slowly reloading his desert eagles.

[Health - 18]
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 am

Myrie took a couple of shots from the desert eagles, but it was barely enough to wear her down. She jumped out of the smoke screen and let loose another roar, seperating the smoke. "If you don't use magic you will not survive human" Myrie transformed again, becoming Genbu. She spotted Arkrius and attacked with the snake tail trying to bite him and constrict the life out of the WH.

(Health -14)
avatar
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 53
Power Level : 690
Join date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:13 am

...oh, trust me. IF I had any remaining mana, I would use it. But the only thing I can do is having one other gun shoot independently...and that won't be useful at all. I will probably need to resort to plan B.

"...damn this all to hell." said Arkrius, in an English accent instead of his trademark Scottish accent. He quickly shot at the tail and barely dodged the tail. The heat was causing his energy to drain rather quickly. He looked for a way out, for his plan B required his team to have a line of sight of him. There was a massive hole in the wall, but fire was blocking the way.

"Guess I'm going to hell."

Arkrius ran towards the massive hole left in the wall. Freedom was almost in his grasp as he was a foot away from escaping but a few pillars fell in front of the hole, knocking Arkrius off his feet and blocking his escape. The only way through was the forcefully go through the hole. Arkrius thought about it for a moment, but didn't take any action of it as Myrie could probably easily catch up. He turned around and quickly grabbed his radio, trying to contact Leneor.

"Hey, Leneor! I need some help at the Inn!" He put the radio back in his pocket and kept his desert eagles gripped tightly.

...I need to get rid of this wood...fuck it. It might destroy the entire building, whatever. As long as I can get out of this flaming hellhole.

Arkrius grabbed a grenade, pulled the smiley face pin and threw it at the hole. He quickly ran in the opposite direction as the grenade blew up and ran back a few metres away from the hole. He held his guns tightly in his grip and kept them pointed at Myrie, his odds not looking towards his favor.
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Areos on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 am

"Hey, Leneor! I need some help at the Inn!" ...

Maybe he should start to praise Fortuna, so she would actually grant him a little luck. "Freaking fuck yourself Fortuna, I mean it..." well, maybe next time.
He darted back into town and towards the Inn, he could already tell that it had been that intruder - she seemed to have thrown a mean look after Arkrius mentioned WH. He would have allied with her a few weeks back - but now the situation slightly changed.
An explosion - either arkrius or that enemy. And hopefully Lycan would not join the fight, she would only harm herself and the whole village if she did.

He turned around the last corner, and saw a massive whole in one of the walls of the Inn, and inside there seemed to be fire. at least fate favors him from time to time - Fire would easily be blocked by the right use of winds. Fight fire-users with fire it sais. Or at least close to that statement.
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 am

Myrie receded her head to avoid damage. She saw that Arkrius had called help from the man in leather: Leneor. Myrie thought that it might give her trouble if Leneor returns to help. "I won't let you survive long enough to recieve help human" She stomped on the ground, letting mana flow into the ground. The plants and trees grew from the ground in an attempt to catch the lone gunman off guard and capture him.

Kitsu was rather disappointed, here was a powerful young canine and she already had to burn him to a crisp. She noticed that Inugami's master was not helping him other than increasing his size. She felt that maybe if she didn't let loose, maybe she could see the young canine again. "Okay it's time to play big boy" She charged a large amount of energy from her tail and shout out a bolt of wicked lightning
avatar
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 53
Power Level : 690
Join date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:54 am

Plants and trees grew from the floorboards of the inn. This took Arkrius by surprise as he was hit by a tree sprouting from the ground and caught by a couple of plants. Arkrius was knocked off his feet and was growling in pain. His guns were knocked out of his hands and were sliding across the floor and his mind was racing with a way to survive till his back-up arrives.

...what can I do!? Threaten to cause the entire inn to be destroyed? Talk with this damned women and stall? ...what can I do?

The heat was slowly affecting his stamina and the smoke from the fire was causing him to slowly lose consciousness.

[Health -20]
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Crimson Moon on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:03 am

kitsu's attack came hurdeling down the bar, electrisity chirping as it thundered to inu. it seemed as the lightning burned right through in but suddenly he stood behind kitsu and he made a donwards strike, yet it seemed to lack destructive force it was just fast, as if it was meant to be a move to throw kitsu to the ground rather then to damage. "Do not underrestemate my 2000 years of training" inu growled and smarled
"You do know she probly can't understand you" Lycan was eating the last remaining bones
"Mistress could you not break the dramatic tension"
Lycan gulped her mug down and turned around and saw the fire "WAAAAH~ pretty flames, mister bar man come"
a lost an very afraid barman was still hiding under the counter, Lycan whispered something into his ear and he pointed to a closset she opened it and took it. she walked to a few flames on the edge of where the fighting was and started to roast marshmellows.
"THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT MISTRESS"
"there's always time for desert" she laughed and ate the first one "Yummy~"
avatar
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Posts : 771
Power Level : 3001
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 29
Location : i wish i knew o.o

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Areos on Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 pm

smoke - this isnt good - the smoke will certainly poison everyone in there if it stays for too long... Fine...this might not work favorable for the Inn, but it's just an object, the people are more important.

Leneor readies his [air flow] and suddenly sends a strong gust of wind into the room, making a lot of the smoked be washed out, but strengthening some of the fires. While doing his move, Leneor noticed The gunner laying in the ground, so he dashed forward while the smoke would still obstruct most of the vision of whoever started this. He picked up Arkrius and carried him outside, where he sat him back onto the snow.

"your quite light for a guy you know that?" he teased arkrius, grinning at him. "at least that makes you easier to rescue."

Leneor got up again, his smile faded, and became serious. He shouted towards the Inn.
"Hey you - whoever you are. I am Leneor Areos, and what you're currently attacking are part of my Team. I don't mind if you can give me your intention (if you want to harm/scare/kill) and the reason for that, and if it sounds plausible."
by chance he might be able to negotiate with the enemy, he himself hated WH, so attacking a WH so no big crime for him. A few weeks ago he might have even helped that person to escape from the WH, no matter who attacked first.

(variation of air flow (creating a strong gust) - 6 Mana. Ashantir has been replenishing Mana for a while + 26 Mana - Leneor has mostly been resting + 19 HP)
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm

"I know. It comes with the height." said Arkrius, not realizing that he just spoke in his English accent before coughing in a weak attempt to mask the accent. "'esides, t'ere's nothin' wron' wit' t'ere bein' light is t'ere?"

Arkrius looked through his pockets and trench coat to see anything that could replenish mana, regardless how little it was, it would have helped. He shrugged and pulled out his M1911 and knife. His Desert Eagles were lost in the Inn and the battlefield was larger, but he wasn't in the best shape to continue any prolonged fighting.
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 pm

"I am Myrie of the Four Guardian Tribe, I attack in revenge for my clan, I wish to destroy all who ally with WH"
Myrie saw that she no longer had control of a small space, she transformed into her largest form, Seiryuu. Her blue scales glittered like snowflakes in the sun. "Now I will destroy all of you, Sea Cannon" She let loose a powerful blast of water, with the weather and the water, this could prove fatal.


Last edited by Myrie on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 53
Power Level : 690
Join date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Areos on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Leneor looked somewhat between annoyed and disappointed. he grabbed Arkrius once again, and dragged him up once of the houses, he had his difficulties,but at least the flood wouldn't reach this high.

"In that case I will take back what i thought earlier. To give you an update, i already expected you to attack us, and a few minutes ago i said to myself, that i might have joined the brawl on your side, since i'm only working for those witchhunters since a week. And I still hate them guts. But i retract that. Actually, to me you seem just like the usual WH itself right now." Leneor looked calm, he said it without any kind of expression. "I'd explain to you why, but since you're in a frenzy you wouldn't want to hear anyway. SO just go on and Kill me, but don't expect me to just sit by."

he knew that would piss the giant dragon before him off, but he couldn't help it, he had to bring his thoughts out.
The enemy was strong. no, that wasnt it - it was stronger. obviously. But everything had its weakness, all he needed to do is find it.

(btw, isn'T kitsu still fighting with Inu? or did you just put that aside for now?)
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Arkrius was whisked off his feet quite easily and placed on a roof of a house. He whistled at the sight of the large dragon. He was quite amazed at the sight, but soon gave a blank stare at it.

"...'ave any damned idea 'ow we're goin' to take tis 'amned thin' down...? I could s'oot tis damned thin' all day and it won't do much..." said Arkrius as he turned to Leneor.

Arkrius tried to think of multiple ways of fighting a dragon, but never fought one before. So, most of his ideas turned into ideas that would most likely work on humans and witches, but would most likely backfire on a dragon. He kept his Colt M1911 held tightly in his hand, keeping a mental count of his ammunition left.

...got around...twenty-eight rounds left. Four magazines for my Colt...

"If ya keep aggrivatin' 'er like tat, we'll be goin' ta 'ell. But, guess I'll see ya in 'ell if we make it, g'luck."

Arkrius aims his gun at Myrie and fires the entire magazines worth of ammunition.
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Myrie on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:36 am

"You obviously have no idea what I went through in there. I suffered for over a hundred years in Alcatraz, I have been beaten, raped, and objectified for all that time, all because I was talented in my art. You may judge me but I will still fight, for my own sense of justice, for my family that died to protect me!!" Myrie let loose a small stream of water that road along the ground, however it sliced through whatever it made contact sliding it in an arc towards the two WH. "Ocean Blade"

Kitsu dodged the attack from Inugami. They apparently believed that she could not understand him. "Hmph, 2000 years? Well if you are so experienced then why don't you try beating this demon that has survived for over 9 million years" Kitsu let loose another attack, but to the eyes of Inu, he was falling under a horrible vision. "Let's see if you can beat the illusion that broke so many masters"

(I was going to add this inu part but I didn't have enough time during lunch)
(mana - 20)


Last edited by Myrie on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 53
Power Level : 690
Join date : 2009-11-12

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Muzak on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:47 am

Arkrius quickly looked around for a place to jump from as there was a stream of water, cutting everything in it's path. He saw another roof, just a few feet away, he quickly backed up and ran as fast as his leg's could manage. They carried him towards the ledge of the roof as he jumped to the roof adjacent the one they were just on. He grabbed onto the ledge of the roof and slowly pulled himself up.

"Oi, wat the 'loody fuckin' 'ell was tat!?"

He quick reloaded his Colt and resumed firing at Myrie before jumping to another roof. He repeated once more before grabbing an entirely different pistol, a H&K USP.45 before repeating the same process again.
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 26
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Areos on Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Leneor's calm face remained as the shapeshifter before him got even further enraged. he was unsure wether this was its strongest form, but he could tell he shouldn't try a direct attack right away. The enemy seemed strong, but strength allways meant lack of speed. Even if it just was minor.

Geez, whats with this overused phrase. You say noone knows what pain you have gone through, but you yourself expect others to have had an all 'rosey dovey, land of happiness' life or what? I never judged you, all I said is that you're similar to what i've seen of many Witchhunters. An own definition of who is wrong and how he should be punished.

"Laufende Klinge" Leneor yelled as he shot a blade of air at the one of Water. At most it had slowed it down a little.
... strong - i would need twice or thrice over the power to block it. Well, that means i should evade. He gracefully dodged the blade that went by him, and jumped down the roof before it collapsed. Eye in eye would not be wise if it does this kind of attack. I have to figure out how to fight this big Monsters. I might be able to pierce the scales with a little luck, but that would mean I'm at point blanc range for one of thise attacks.

"..." Leneor said not a word, if he had to fight seriously he allways remained silent.

(- 12 Mana for laufene Klinge, + 8 Mana from ashantir)
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The first mission : next steps

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum