Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convincing Words?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty Re: Convincing Words?

Post by Areos Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 am

he dodged the two attacks which were scraping his skin, but as he wanted to get back to the charge something hard solified around his wrist and legs. he was bound downwards to the ground.

"And it is not pride I insist on, its going with my promises..." he stated.

"I wanted to use that anyway. Time... please stop-" the moment he said those last words everything in the area was bound in place. [activate: gravity sphere]
He himself was left with no restraint, he could just push the hard metal aside. he ran forward, this would be the fnal strike. he dashed forward when...

*thud*

he was laying on the ground, his magic nullified again. he wouldn't move.

...et tu, brute?
[I'm sorry master, bu...]
no i see... this is over...
[Master, thi-]
i dont care.
[Mas-]
i said i do not care.

Äeon had taken over the control of the body that was now lying in the snow. it didnt move. Her voice trying to speak to her Master was weak and faltering.

(- 30 Mana for trying to use Zeitenhammer)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:11 am

Arkrius was watching quite contently. He slightly grinned as he heard the word pride. He thought it was rather pointless. Pride, what a useless thing. It gets you nowhere.

Arkrius overheard Kaluoshen mentioned something about previous historical figures and his "masters" killing them. It made Arkrius ponder about Kaluoshen. How old is he? I mean...these historical figures that he's talking about...hm. This could be interesting.

Time was frozen. Arkrius was clearly affected and unaware what happened, quickly time was back to it's normal flow. Leneor was on the ground. The transition of Leneor's actions caused Arkrius to be rather confused, but he quickly dismissed the logic behind it.

That's one down...

Arkrius resumed to his other task, watching the outcome of this situation. He was making mental notes, but was more interested on what Kaluoshen said earlier. Hm. There's another report to hand in...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:52 am

Myrie watched the events unfold, she knew that Leneor had made time stop, but against celestial beings like her, the affects were weakened severely and she broke free. She looked at the man who claimed to be Kaluoshen, the man who defeated the Jade Emporer along with her father, the Monkey. She looked at him with her judging eyes and smelled him, then she noticed Cecily. She reverted to human form.

"By the dragons it really is you Kaluoshen" Myrie said, she looked at him "I thought you died during the battle" She then addressed Cecily "And you too Cecily nice to meet you again old friend"

Kitsu smiled a bit behind her fan as she noticed Kaluoshen's scent, the old lizard was one of her past mates, but he left with Musashi Miyamoto on the trip against Sasaki Kojiro. She was sealed not long after that and never saw of the lizardman since, now he was human, but still had the two most important things she loved about him. His dragon eyes and the pounding of his serpent heart. She walked over onto the battlefield, looking at Myrie then at Leneor.

"You know, you two argue like an old married couple" Kitsu said before addressing Kalusohen "Hey Kally, it's been a while since we last met huh?"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:16 am

"Hello again Kitsu, you too Myrie" Kaluoshen greeted "But right now we don't have time to fight" Kaluoshen looked through his clothes and pulled out an old Chinese scroll that was well preserved. "This is for you Myrie" Kaluoshen said as he opened the scroll and began to read

Dear Myrie

How is it going with you? Anyway I have to tell you something that you wouldn't have known.

The vow you made did not include all WH, only the chieften can make that and here I am.

Anyway, I gave this to Kaluoshen to make sure it got to you safe, I will be waiting for you someday

Kaluoshe closed the scroll and looked at Myrie with hopeful eyes.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:37 pm

you can let go Äeon
[...]

Leneors restraint had been lifted, and he changed into cross-legged siting position. He glared at everyone, but not sounding any words. The fight was still on, he'd backstab her if needed, they agreed on any foul play accepted.

he remained silent at his position, closed his eyes and seemed like he was waiting for everyone to come to an agreement. He was unable to do a move anyway, so he had to pass his turn.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:32 pm

Lycan felt a strong pressure and was unabe to move she could sense Leonor moving, then everything went back to mormal and when she turned she saw the steel laying on the ground and Leonor aswell. "Well whatever happened its over now" she looked around and saw Kalu talk to Myrie and Leonor sat back up "Well if your done playing" Lycan's scarf moved like a snake across the snow slowly wrapping around Leonor's waist, now she tried to pull it tight while she started to walk towards the general direction of where the train was going. "I hope i can still catch up to it"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Myrie dropped to her knees and began to sob. She was so ashamed by what she had done. Over 4000 people died by her hand because of a careless mistake. She looked at Leneor with her eyes red and full of tears.

"It's over, I'm done with this fight"

Kitsu walked over to her master and picked her off the ground. She looked at Kaluoshen with a sign of gratitude.

"Well thank you Kally, you have saved her a mountain of pain and stress" She then looked at the other WH. "For the rest of you I'm sorry for all the trouble we caused you"

Myrie stood up and walked to Leneor "Sorry for being so rough on you"

Myrie walked off from the rest and looked at the sky. "Brother is still alive then, I knew those WH couldn't beat him" She turned and looked at the rest of them. "I apologize for what I have done, and Kaluoshen, thank you for all the trouble you went through"
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Leneor took his sword and escaped the artificial vines being lycans scarf. He sheathed Ashantir again and placed his leftover Kard at his waist, he would just get a new one back at HQ for the one he lost.

"hm? why are you apoligizing, i'm not dead you know." Leneor brushed up some snow on his shoulder and walked away, the enmity was entirely gone, he was acting like usual.
"I can walk myself, lycan." he said dryly.

He walked southwards, as if nothing spectacular had previously happened, then he stopped.
"Oh yeah, i forgot. Thanks for not intervening miss Kitsune." he nodded towards kitsu. "It was very noble of you doing so, unlike others around here who are not fond of pride." he turned around again without looking at the others.
people realy seem to think pride was something bad.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Arkrius quietly sighed. He was slightly disappointed that the fight was over. It was like entertainment to him and he wanted to see more. He shrugged it off and stood up. The train was almost at it's destination and the coach didn't realize that they weren't on board. Punishment was going to be underway, the moment they arrived, or at least, Arkrius thought.

The journey back was going to be quite the walk. He was hoping that Rappa could be used as transportation or something similar.

"...'ow the 'ell are we 'onna git 'ack? 'it another ride or somethin' of the 'amned sort? T'e train s'ould 'e t'ere in..." Arkrius looked at his pocket watch. 2:30 A.M "...a while." He quietly hoped that they wouldn't have to, but he started walking regardless.

Last edited by Pants on Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:17 pm

Leonor ddged her grab attempt and stood up, telling Lycan he could walk for himself he began chatting with Myrie a bit. Myrie cried and was caught in her own mind for abit. "So are we going back or not? Inu can give someone a ride we should be able to get to WH central in an hour or so" she looked at Leonor not mising a move he made "Mister Leonor~"She grinned.
"well i ish hungry so ill be waiting with Inu"she opened her dimensional hole and flung her steel back in and taking out a big piece of bread.
Inu jumped over to Leonor, with his mistress power increase his did to now allowing him to speak in a animalistic way(like a growling speech) "If Sir would be so kind as to show my mistress the way to your informant, also i must commend you on your pridefull battle. As the son of the Great Fenrir i see the great wolf spirit in you" (ish just Leonors mentallity XD)

(+30 health no mana as inu ish not in the tattoo)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Leneor stopped as lycans supporter inugami adressed him.

"I am thankful for those words. But what you request is something i can't just do. My informant is someone that, how to say it, she is timid and rather anti-social. Since your master is a Witchhunter that complicates matters even further, as my informant is very afraid of any Witchhunter. I can once again provide you with informations, but meeting her is something else. It would aswell endanger my informant, since your master often shows outbursts of joy, and attention would be the least I'd want. The person that helps me is being hunted by WH, and there is no way i would want her being caught again."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:49 am

Kaluoshen simply bowed from the thanks of Myrie and then listened to Leneor and slowly walked over to him. He touched the young man on the shoulder.

"I interfered because you have a bright future ahead of you. I let Adam and Eve go, but I will not let someone with so much potential go to waste." Kaluoshen explained "I see that you have good conviction, but if you take it too far, how will your loved ones feel and your supporter too, it seems to care a great deal about you, but if you wish to you may continue down your path of pride"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Convincing Words? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Convincing Words? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:16 am

make a row guys. whats with people suddenly focusing on me? sigh

"you're a warrior, so i expect you do think like one. But Pride is just like fear and pain, it is not something you have to defy or be scared of, like pain shows you you're still alive, pride gives people the power to perform acts that nowadays are considered miracles.
The only thing one has to fight against is being obstructed by them."

brushed the hand of his shoulder.

"And from the start i cannot say there are many that lose me. By the way. I never told you I had a supporter, don't make assumptions that quickly. Just like thinking i have a brght future ahead of me."

Leneor said it in an emotionless voice, he was still somewhat sulking about the unrightful interuption in his fight, but what realy got on his nerves was that people plder than him allways tried to persuade him of what the truth realy is.
there is only one truth: "Nothing is true; everything is permitted"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:51 am

Kaluoshen laughed like he had never laughed before, he liked this one.

"You speak in paradoxes boy, but I will bend to your knowledge" Kaluoshen said turning around. "Pride has its limits too, too much of anything will lead to bad things, and thinking that you can beat Pride, is Pride in itself" Kaluoshen walked off "I know that I don't know everything, but living with my sense of everything is good enough for me"

Last edited by Kalu on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:57 am

Arkrius was a bit away from the group, grumbling with every step. He quickly spin on his heels and yelled at the others. "Oi, 'urry up ya 'asterds, we gotta git 'ack to central 'eadquarters, or report 'ack to Northern 'eadquart - gwah!" Arkrius had fell and slipped on a patch of ice. He was holding his head in pain and cursing under his breath.

A few moments later, he stood up and rubbed his head tenderly. His radio was ringing in a rather weird tune and Arkrius' face paled slightly. He immediately turned it off and yelled at the others again. "Oi, Kal! Y'think we can git 'ack to the train by ridin' Rappa?"

Arkrius reached into his pocket and tapped twice on the earpiece communicator and placed it on his ear. He was talking quietly in French. "Don't try to contact me on my radio. Charles. The report to the queen will be there shortly. Just wait." He immediately hung up on the ear communicator and resumed walking.

(Side note: Arkrius can speak in two other languages, French being one of them. They're specified in the character profile.)
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:22 am

"Yes we can go" Kaluoshen said walking to Rappa and Cecily "Rappa lets go, these guys can handle themselves"

"'Kay Dad" Rappa said going into grown form

"Cecily, return" Kaluoshen said getting on Rappa's back

"Yes Father" Cecily said returning to her rope

"Let's go Arkrius, we've got a lot of 'business' ahead of us" Kaluoshen guided, by business he meant punishment.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 am

Arkrius turned around and noticed Rappa in his fully grown form. He briefly smiled as this would save time. He carefully walked towards Rappa, trying not to slip on any random ice patches. He eventually made it to Rappa and climbed on top. The word business made Arkrius sigh. "Don't say 'usiness ye 'asterd. Not when there's punishment at 'and."

Arkrius held on tightly as he figured Rappa would go on a massive speed burst towards the train. He hoped that he wouldn't fall off in the process or fall asleep, then fall off. He hoped.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 am

"BLAST OFF!!!" Rappa said as he burst off from the ground

They flew at amazing speed towards their goal. Kaluoshen looked back at Arkrius as they flew. "Hey how do you think that we will report this to the council?"

Father...

Yes Cecily

I believe that we should tell him about ourselves, we need at least one person to know

I suppose so

Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius again.

"Arkrius, I have to tell you something important, my name in reality is Lucifer, I am the one who cast Adam and Eve from Eden, then lost my place in heaven. I am a fallen angel, one who has lost his wings and all of his powers. I was wrongfully judged and I am now considered the devil. I had lost most of my memories about being an angel before I recieved some of my powers back.

(to be continued on History and Punishment in Central)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:26 am

Leonor said that the meeting would be impossible for someone as energetic as Lycan, "Well it seems we will have to find an old friend then" Inu walked of in Myrie's direction "Miss Myrie what are you planning on doing from now on?"

"WHAHAHA"Lycan had a new way of destroying the snow she had some salt and was flinging it around "Stupid snow HAHAHA"
alot has happend and the first slivers of the morning daylight were visible "Mister Leonor what ish you gonna do?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Leneor gave a sigh.

"probably go find northern HQ, i know about where it should lie, but i have no direct information, i was allways sneaking around it when i passed through here." he lazily said. "Aside from that, what should we do with her?" he pointed at myrie.
"I bet officialy we would have to capture her and have her taken to alchatraz, but crappy WH policy ain't working out for me anyway. In the end she would probably get caught again if she attacks WH right away." he looked towards the upcoming sun, it was a trait of this area that the sun lifted this soon.

"Hey Myrie, just an advice, if you are in Wh, you have it easier finding Wh's. well, see you two off, bye."
he simply said, walking away.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:23 pm

"Well it seems its time for me to go on my search for the *shiver* Oracle, might aswell stop by at HQ to see if they have any information about him, Myrie if you ever need my help call this frequency. you should get a girl named freya, if ya ask for Tesla she'll patch ya through" *KRTZZT Lycan's skull head phone sudenly turned on "Miss Wolf you ar hereby summond to central" *Krzzt* "Stupid WH always interrupting my fun o well, Bai bai Myrie"Lycan smiled and jumped on to Inu, "LETS GO" Lycan pointed in a random dirction and finnaly on a solid patch of ground Inu flashed away.

*Exited this thread ^o^* (+15 health)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:00 pm

"I see, so lycan left aswell, nothing keeping me now." he mentioned, and and began stepping through the snow at the ground.

"off towards northern HQ" he said, walking off.

[>> off to Northern HQ, just for a short stop.]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:33 am

Myrie looked of to see the others leave, she looked at Kitsu and nodded. Kitsu nodded back and the two shapeshifters, disappeared from the area. They walked down through the highlands and walked towards the south for their first target. The traitor of WH and the pirate king, Drake.
Myrie
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum