Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

History and Punishment

2 posters

Go down

History and Punishment Empty History and Punishment

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 am

(A continuation of Convincing Words?)
    "I slowly regained my memories as I returned to human form. I cast out Adam and Eve on Gods behalf, by making them touch the Eden's Apple, which is actually a sword. I was transformed into a human and eventually fell in love and had Cecily. But then I met Lea and she took the sword that was implanted within me but it seperated the moment it left me. Now that I remember who I am, I am going to find the pieces and kill Lea. I need your help to find it. It is made into three pieces, the Jewel, the Hilt and the Blade. The Blade is hidden somewhere, the Jewel was in the Jade Emporer's possession, and the Hilt belongs to Merlin" Kaluoshen explained "I have recieved the Jewel, it resides within Cecily now. But I have not been able to go near Camelot before my transformation and I haven't been able to find the Blade"

They landed on the train and Kaluoshen got off of Rappa.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
    Mana:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue1000/1000History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue200/200History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

History and Punishment Empty Re: History and Punishment

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:48 am

Arkrius was struggling to stay on Rappa for the initial speed burst almost knocked him off. He wondered about the story Kal told him. He was rather dubious about it, he kept it in the back of his head.

...has he lost it? Whatever. This is going to the queen. Potential bonus.

Rappa had landed and Arkrius fell face first onto the roof of the train. He was rather tired and wanted sleep quite badly. He struggled to stand up for a brief moment before speaking. "Y'need my 'elp? 'elp? From a 'asterd like myself? That's rich. I'll take ye up on tis deal. 'ut, what do I benefit from tis? We'll talk more inside, I'm fuckin' freezin' my arse off."

Arkrius opened one of the hatches and jumped down. His leg got caught on the ladder and fell face first onto the floor. The sight was rather pitiful and hilarious.

"...'amn."
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
    Mana:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue340/600History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
    Health:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue200/600History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
    Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:46 am

"Well, my friend allow me to establish this" Kaluoshen began "Besides taking away a potential threat to the world, I will be able to give you one material desire, a single thing you wish to have."

Kaluoshen noticed the Arkrius fell and moved to pick him of the ground. "The sword has immense power. The jewel can take the powers of Aether and turn it into a weapon. Oryuu and Susanoo were made by this. These blades are Demon swords. It also increases the power of the wielder and sword, however I don't use it" Kaluoshen put Arkrius back on his feet "The Hilt has a powerful defence that works against attacks of any type, and possibly repel them, and the Blade can cut with amazing power, and can cut spirits and kill demons and gods alike. When the sword is complete it also gives the wielder the full power over Aether: Void, Sky, Heat, Holy, and Mind are held in the wielder's grasp.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue1000/1000History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue200/200History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:57 am

Arkrius was placed back on his feet by Kaluoshen and absorbed the information given to hand. He seemed rather indifferent at the information given at hand. The mention of one material desire brought a small smile to his face, but didn't think of it true.

"Interestin'. Seems rather interestin'."

It could poise as valuable information...this will be a great bonus.

He started walking down the halls, towards the diner. He looked at his pocket watch, worried about the time. It was around 6:00 A.M. Arkrius couldn't make out the time as he yawned from lack of energy. He eventually made it towards the diner and took the closest seat and rested his head on the table.

The sun was starting to raise and the seasons had completely changed. From the white apocalypse to a green, lush, paradise. Central could be seen on the horizon and Arkrius yawned again. He waited for Kaluoshen to follow and placed his head on the window, looking at the horizon lazily.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue340/600History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
    Health:
    History and Punishment Left_bar_bleue200/600History and Punishment Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:13 am

Kaluoshen sat opposite of Arkrius and Rappa returned to his child form lying on the now materalized Cecily's lap. She looked at Arkrius again in awkward silence. Kaluoshen ordered another bottle of rum and began to eat fried rice and dumplings. He looked at Arkrius then poked him on the shoulder.

"You know I have something that could help you with your injuries..."
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:37 am

Arkrius tiredly looked at the three in front of him. He adjusted his hair to cover over his eye patch. He took off his fedora hat, placed it on his lap and looked at Cecily for a few seconds. It looked like he was staring at her, but he had lost consciousness for a few seconds (with his eyes open). He shook his head and yawned. Arkrius winked at Cecily with a playful smile. "W'as tha matter? Cat got your ton'ue? Ya been rather quiet."

Arkrius looked at Kal. "Y'got somethin' that can take care of these wounds? 'ell, ya got somethin' that can restore a lil bit of mana?" asked Arkrius as he continued to rest his head against the glass window, tiredly staring at Central. He looked like he could lose consciousness any second now. "'loody noice, ma-"

Arkrius was cut off from his sentence as he lost consciousness. He quietly slept against the window with his mouth slightly open and arms, folded against his chest.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 am

Arkrius was soundly sleeping as he was getting the rest he needed. However, this was short-lived as the train made its stop and produced a loud noise. It sounded like a whistle. The noise stirred Arkrius from his slumber and he stretched like a cat. He soundlessly stood up with his fedora hat in hand and walked towards the exit.

"I'll catc' ya on the far side."

The station was bustling with other witch hunters attempting to reach their respective trains. Arkrius quietly sighed and started his usual routine as he entered the stations located at each headquarters. He grabbed a desert eagle from it's holster, raised it up to the air and fired.

"Oi, oi, oi Git the 'loody fuckin' 'ell outta my way!"

The station stood still as they looked where the shot had come from. All eyes were on Arkrius as he easily walked through the crowd. There were some whispers heard about as Arkrius walked through the station. Eventually, he made it to the gate, leading towards the reception hall of central headquarters.

Arkrius was soon greeted by two guards. They had blocked his way, stating that he must report back to Valfus at his office. They stood out of the way and let Arkrius easily pass through. He walked through the reception hall, to reach an elevator. He pressed a button and waited patiently as it arrived. The elevator soon arrived with a quiet ping. He entered and pushed a button on the control panel. The number four was highlighted. Gravity shifted as the elevator started to climb though the building. The doors opened shortly after and Arkrius left the elevator.

The hallways were rather complex and confusing, like a labyrinth. Arkrius walked through the hallways, rather lost. After half an hour of searching, he eventually found Valfus's office. He entered and Valfus was sitting in his office, pleased to see Arkrius.

"Come in, Arkrius."
    "Aye, Valfus, y'know the-"
    "Drop the accent, no need to hide it here. You're safe in my office. The report?"
    "...fine, anyways. We have two M.I.A's. Nero was gone, missing, we lost him. Tracey was captured by an unknown. The mission was a complete failure. The "package" was dead. We had run into some trouble with these rather large, white, snow rabbits." Arkrius chose to leave out the information that Kal had told him. He left that for the queen. His face paled as he thought of what punishment was issued for failure. It wasn't the same every time. Arkrius was planning to run as soon as the word punishment was spoken. Valfus quietly cleared his throat.
    "The punishment will wait. You have a new assignment. Search and Rescue. Find Tracey Casterson. Organize a team to take with you, or you can go solo if you want, your choice. You are free to do whatever means necessary to rescue. Most of the preperations are already prepared. We have a train taking you to where you need to go. We cannot issue any other type of transportation if the search requires it. That is all I can do for you. Sorry. Be ready by 2:00 P.M Sharp. We'll have another team find Nero. "

Arkrius had spun on his heels and walked out the door. He grinned widely as he left. Arkrius took out his pocket watch and stared at the time. It was 9:00 A.M. He had five hours to prepare for the search and rescue. Time was off the essence of preparation. He sprinted down the halls to make to the elevator, the dorms were his destination and he planned to make sure everything was set and ready.

(This will be continued in Search and Rescue).
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down