Just a short stop

Go down

Just a short stop

Post by Areos on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm

"Damn, where is it." Leneor said as he walked through the plains of white close to the greatest mountain in the region.
"They allways walked around here. Where is the entrance?" he was slightly annoyed, but his mood still was stable.

Suddeny he saw a greyrobe sit in the snow right in front of a wall. He was shivering, and seemed to be waiting for something.
"What are you doing."
"I-I-I've g-g-gone outs-s-side to get someth-th-thing, b-b-but i locked myself out because i lost my identification card." he answered, the cold realy didn't suit him.
"and now you sit in front of the door?"
"Y-Y-Yes, a few guys should be behind it, b-b-but when i a-a-asked them to open it they just laughed at me."
"how did you talk to them?"
"M-My radio" he showed his Radio to Leneor. He just grabbed it and spoke into it.

"Open the door, Boreas wants to Enter."
"Who are you? are you a friend of this dwerp?"
"I'm a mercenary of WH at Blackclass level, open the door or i'll stalk you and poison you so you'll be laying in the hospitalwing for a two weeks with gruesome cramps."

a short silence.

"No way, you're bluffing."
"4 weeks"
"prove it!"
"open the door and i'll kick your ass, prove enough?"

silence again.

The greyrobe beside him looked up in awe, still shivering from the cold. Then the wall suddenly slided apart, a corridor was seen, three greyrobes stood there, armed with ...

"Those aint weapons, those are pipes." Leneor comented, suddenly standing beside the firstlaying his arm around him
"And you get in, you'll freeze yourself to death." the guy, he was actually quite young, maybe 16 or so, darted into the corridor before the door shut again. Leneor let go of the one who by now had let go of his pipe and seemed petrified, the other two backed away as the young greyrobe passed all of them.
Leneor let go and walked calmly through the corridor.
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a short stop

Post by Areos on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:45 pm

"Wait, Mister Boreas" he had caught up to him
"What is it. And I'm Leneor Areos, Boreas is jsut my nickname."
"I wanted to thank you, you are good person if help out someone like me."
"I'm not a good guy, it happeney by chance."
"My name is Zidan."

the boy seemed quite fazed from his appearance Leneor thought, but he just walked on, taking no further notice of the boy.
"hm, i hope takamichi can get me a ride to Main HQ from where he is, even though i could just get a job here, it's not like i'm attached to HQ."

"You know Nii-san? Oh, then you're HIM, Nii-san told be about you!"
"Nii-san? don't tell me you're the smaller brother of my financial supporter."
"Yes I am! if you want help i'll do it for you!"

he seemed terribly optimistic, but at least he offered his help, so this would speed things up.

"Alright. When is the next train heading to Main HQ?"
"Um, sorry, but that aint something i can help with. um, you know, they are currently sending supplies and help to eastern HQ to rebuild it, so the earlies would be tommorow at most. But i can provide a room for you or so. And you can visit the hot springs deeper down! they're not too popular if you live here, but it's a great expirience for guests!"

Leneor sighed.
Wait for tommorow. great.
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a short stop

Post by Areos on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm

"fine, i need a bath anyway." Leneor commented. he still had wounds from the fight earlier, and these baths in the hot springs often worked wonders against wounds, and he could properly relax for the first time.

"What way are they?"
"I can lead you there!" Zidan said cheerfully.
Leneor followed after him slowly, searching his bags for something.

[ continue in the hot springs, - A cleansing bath.]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down