Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Balgon.

+5
Hawkeman92
Muzak
Xan
Concealer
Artist
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Artist Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 am

Tracey ran full speed back to the door way it was quite inhuman speed. The spiders were able to keep up though. The spiderman was leading them. Tracey had lost his chain weapon for it was still pierced on the spider eye. "Aww my chain. Damn it. Well then lets kick it up a notch shall we." Tracey was running back even faster. The spider man started shooting webs out towards Tracey trieing to catch him. But Tracey saw this and was hopping out the way avoiding the webs.

Tracey was at the wooden door and jumped threw the slash Lycan had made ealier. That reminded him of Lycan. "Wait she's still in there." Tracey had no time to think. The spiders had busted threw the door and broke the large wooden door to pieces. The spider man was still infront. Tracey kept moving and ran towards were the groups had last headed.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:05 am

Alot of noice came from behind Lycan, She heard A familiar voice "Mister Tracey? It couldn;t be" She wlaked further down. The path started to curve down, even the most inexperienced person would now that he'd be deep beneath the prison, when she took the last corner she saw a door it had a black charred and battered plate on it "MAXI-MUM-SEC-URI-TY-WARD, What's that?"
its the place where they keep the strong people
"Really? well maybe we should head back"
mistress..... He'd be in there for sure
"Owke owke" She slashed the door apart and looked inside, it was dark. "Let's go" and she entered the darkness
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Jiro kept quiet as he followed Arkrius around since he didn't want to get in his way. He then looked around and saw that Tracey, Sirix and Lycan were gone where did they go? he thought to himself. He followed Arkrius and they met up with Sirix again, Arkrius asked where the others went but all she knew was that they separated and didn't know where they went. Jiro was starting to get worried that they were now alone in the prison.

He then saw people in cells reaching out and begging to be let out, Jiro had a sad look on his face as he felt sorry for them. Sirix and Arkrius then started to set the prisoners free, the prisoners then sprinted towards the staircase.

Arkrius then left telling Sirix to stay with Jiro and saying that he was going to find Tracey, Jiro was still worried about Tracey but since Arkrius went to find him it calmed his nerves a bit. He then saw Sirix looking at him and heard her tell him to help. "Erm. I don't know much about lock picking but I will help anyway I can." He said as he got closer.

Suddenly a spider with human like characteristics dropped down and slashed Jiro with a scimitar sending him flying against a far wall, it then quickly approached Jiro and threw him around the corner out off Sirix's sight.

Jiro was on the floor bleeding as the spider man jumped and landed standing over Jiro, it then brought its face close to Jiro's "You should be more careful boy, it's common knowledge to attack the weakest one first." the spider man then slowly raised its scimitar. Before the spider man brought it down Jiro quickly opened his bag and push a stick of dynamite down its throat causing it too back off a bit, he then got a gun out of his bag and as he jumped away he shot the dynamite that was sticking out of its mouth blowing the spider mans head off.

Jiro landed on his back breathing heavily as the spider mans blood splattered on his coat "I... Hope... This doesn't... stain." he said while breathing heavily. After he caught his breath he looked in his bag while lying down "Two sticks of dynamite and nine bullets left. I hope it lasts till the end of this mission." he said with a worried look on his face.

He then sat up and got some bandages out of his bag, he didn't want to used the ointment he brought yet since he didn't want to waste it and it was hard to get the ingredients for it. He wrapped the bandages around his wound and then laid back down again to rest a bit before getting up.

[Health - 50]

Last edited by hawkeman92 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Arkrius blinked as he saw Tracey, sprinting away from a huge spider with eight legs that busted down the door. His head followed Tracey as he went where the group was headed. ...unbelievable. I'm not THAT hard to miss... thought Arkrius. The spiderman turned his attention to Arkrius and growled. He slowly turned his head towards the growling and sighed. It then lunged at Arkrius with it's scimitars in hand. It was a clean stab directed towards Arkrius' eye and his arm. He had barely avoided the stab at the eye, however, it had made a small cut underneath his eye and it had made a clean stab in Arkrius's left arm.

"Hm. Not bad for a damned spider..." spoke Arkrius in his English accent. "But, still a stupid spider."
"WHAAAAAAAAAAT!?" screeched the spider, enraged by the comment Arkrius said. Arkrius grinned, he was also a bit shocked how the spider could speak, but disregarded it.

He sprinted at it, knife and pistol in hand. The spiderman followed suit. Arkrius quickly stabbed into the spider's leg and it cringed in pain. He made another stab to another leg and started climbing up. It had tried to buck off Arkrius off it's back, it had almost succeeded but Arkrius stabbed a knife into it's back, using it as a grip. The spiderman screeched in pain. Arkrius took advantage of this and hit the knife with the butt of his gun, making the knife stab deeper into it's back. It had tried to stand up, still continuing to get Arkrius off it's back. He stepped on the knife and jumped, causing the knife to make a longer cut. Arkrius grabbed onto the spiders neck, pulled a knife off his boot. He held the knife at the spider's neck and grinned.

"Goodbye." whispered Arkrius.

Arkrius dug the knife deep in the spider's neck and ripped it through it's fleshy neck. He climbed on top of the spider's shoulders and jumped off. Arkrius looked back as the blood rained on him. "...damn. That stab was not bad though. You get some recognition for that." He licked the blood on the knife, spitting it out and flicked off the blood off his knife. He walked back towards the corpse to grab the other knife stabbed in it's back. ...don't want to lose these knives. Only got five on me. And that blood was disgusting.He walked off towards the cell block where Sirix and Jiro were at. ...I lost my eye patch...better not open that eye then. He adjusted his hair on the walk, he made it cover his eye. After a few minutes, he made it back to the staircase and ascended up the stairs. He had left a trail of blood behind him...

[Health - 20]

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Jiro got up off the floor and then looked down at the blood on the floor that was his "Is that... My blood?" he said and then got a bit dizzy after see how much blood he lost. He slowly walked back to where he came from with the spidermans blood on his coat and holding his wound.

As he made his way back where he came from and then he saw Arkrius coming up the stairs, he saw the trail of blood behind him and the wound on his left arm. Jiro started to run towards Arkrius "Arkrius, Are you okay? Are you hurt in any way? Do you need help?" before he could get there though, he felt the pain from his own wound since he was running with his bag and he fell to the ground. He started rolling on the ground in pain " Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." he cried out.

Jiro got up holding his wound, the blood started to soak through his bandages, he looked back at Arkrius with a worried look on his face. "If you need any help I can put some of my family's special ointment on the wound to stop the bleeding and make it heal faster." Jiro said while on the ground.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:02 pm

Arkrius was walking up the stairs before he saw Jiro, he had fallen on the ground and Jiro asked if he was okay. He looked at the stab wound on his arm and shrugged it off. "Tis just a fles' wound." Arkrius looked at Jiro who was holding wound. "What the 'ell 'appen to ya? Got in a scuffle with Sirix?" He quietly laughed. "Bad joke. Worry 'bout yer own injuries 'efore others." stated Arkrius. He took another drag from his cigarette and threw the butt on the floor. He grabbed a roll of bandages from his pockets and wrapped it around the stab wound.

"...I thought Tracey was 'ere?" asked Arkrius. "I saw 'im goin' tis way. Either way, I left 'im a 'lood trail to follow..."

Arkrius went over to another cell and started picking at the lock, he wasn't really paying attention if there were any prisoners inside. He wanted to practice is lock picking as he was a tad rusty at it.

"I recommend ye use that ointment on yerself first, Jiro. Don't want a teammate dyin' on me, or want to be burdened by an injured mate." said Arkrius, while picking at the lock.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 pm

Kurohane knew that there was going to be a breakout of prisoners, and that her rescuers would be WH. She stood and waited for the doors to open. She summoned Shiro and Kuro and waited. As soon as the door opened, she pointed Shiro on the openers head and smiled. She looked to see that they were all human.

"Well this is quite the rescue team" Kurohane grinned, she looked at the man who had opened her cell. "Thanks for the assistance big boy. You opening these cells for free or do I have to give you something... special?"
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/300Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue545/900Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Arkrius felt a gun pointed at his head. He froze for a moment before looking up. There was a beautiful lady in the cell and she had asked if they were opening the cells for free, or for something special. He slightly grinned.

"Information. Y'know where the warden's office is?" asked Arkrius. "Unless, if you want to give somethin' special..." He had shrugged as he said that.

...I wonder what she meant by "special"...wait a minute...she could have shot off the lock...

He turned around noticed a door leading to another cell block with a staircase at the end, headed up towards the next level. Arkrius knelt down and proceeded working on picking the lock. He was slowly growing irritated with the lock but eventually opened the lock. He reached into his pocket and grabbed another cigarette. Arkrius eyed the women for a few seconds before looking at the stairs. He was quite wary of the women, so he held his pistol tightly in his hands.

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Sirix heard an explosion to see that Jiro was out of sight. After finishing the lock, she started to heard over where she last saw Jiro, she didn't want someone dying on her watch.

A spiderman suddenly landed right in front of her. "Hey girlie, where do you think you're going." It started to approach her and she ran towards another hallway. The spiderman followed, starting to make the corner, when from the corner Sirix grabbed the its arm and flung it around so that its head ended hitting the wall next to her, hard. She grabbed her sword and started cutting off its left limbs, blood pouring its body. She then cut it through its neck, more blood spewing out and staining her clothes and sword. At this rate, I'm gonna need new clothes She flung her sword throught the air to get some of the blood off, though there was still some from before that had hardened and stuck onto it. She carelessly looked at her clothes, all stained from blood of those she had killed.

She headed towards a nearby cell and started picking. She was getting used to picking locks so she finished it pretty quickily. She heard more voices coming her way. She looked to see Jiro, who looked as if in pain but still alive, and Arkius who must have come up the stairs. She didn't bother to help them, knowing that they were alive was enough. She headed to another lock when she heard someone else's voice. She looked back to see Arkius in confrontation with a girl. Hmm, not human? She disregarded it and started picking a lock, knowing that Arkius was strong enough to take care of himself.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Tracey kept running even passing Arkrius. He was heading for the staircase but took a quick right turn. He was just sitting in a corner cathing his breath. When the fight between Arkrius and the man spider was done. Tracey got up. He knew there was like 20 other giant spiders following him. Not spider men but just giant spiders. Where did they go. When he was running in that dark place they just dissapeared. "Oh crap this is going to get hectic." The inmates were all gone they all ran somewhere else. The guards bodies were still there. Tracey began to follow the blood trail Arkrius left behind when he heard a familiar voice.

"I found ya u son of a bitch." Tracey looked behind him and saw Chief Duugen with a knife in his hand. And Steiner with his skinny arms up in a fighting pose. "Yea we followed your freinds in here and hid we knew you would come back. HA know we got you and we are gonna kill you here." Steiner lauphed out loud.
Tracey shook his head. "Listen guys it was fun and all but now i gotta go ok. I dont have time to waist on..." Tracey side jumped out of the way. Steiner long skinny arms streched a great distance and tried to hit Tracey. His arm streched way past Tracey and smashed the wall behind him. Tracey smirked. "Fine! If thats what you punks want a fight. Then bring it!"
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:15 pm

Kurohane liked this man, he was wary of her, all the more fun.

"Oh don't be so defensive Tiger" Kurohane said suddenly right next to the man as he was picking the lock, grabbing his gun hand and his head. "Let's have some fun"

Kurohane pulled on the mans head and kissed him, rolling her tongue around his mouth, a hot and awesome french kiss. She let go of his head and pulled her head back in a gasp of air after a good minute.

"I don't have any info for you" Kurohane explained "So here is my thanks"

She touched him on the lips with her finger and walked off.

"I have some business to take care of" Kurohane called back "Hope we can continue where we left off later"

She turned around, pulling out Tanjuu.

"Oh yeah, I was distracted so I forgot" Kurohane said casually "Your my business"

She shot a double shot from Tanjuu, which had enough power to pierce heavy armor.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/300Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue545/900Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Arkrius blinked a few time before registering what happened. He had a hot, engaging French kiss with the women. She had touched his lips and mentioned that she had hoped that they could continue. Soon afterward there was a gunshot and Arkrius dove out of the way. The bullet had pierced the door that he was working on quite easily. Arkrius quickly holstered his USP.45 and pulled out two desert eagles.

"...great...out of the fryin' pan, into the fire..."

He had quickly inserted two magazines into the guns and fired at her. The bullets were quite deadly as they packed enough explosives to causes some serious damage. The gunshots echoed in the cell block.

"Sirix, I suggest ye git outta 'ere. Take Jiro with ya! Git downstairs, find Tracey, I'll take care of 'er!" ordered Arkrius.

Nothing ever goes to plan...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Chief Duugen smirked "Dont underestimate us boy! Your the one with a disadvantage with your mana complety cut off. As long as we have this." Chief Duugen held up a little blue box that was shining. "We can use mana for a short amount of time." Tracey looked surprised.
I gotta get the box from them. The team would be so happy with me. Tracey smirked at his thoughts.

"Ok enouph chit chat lets go." Tracey said rolling up his sleaves of his sweater. Tracey took a deep breath even though they looked like fools. This wasnt going to be easy. Steiner made the first move he pulled his arm back and it shrunk back to regular size. Then he launched both arms at Tracey. Tracey dogded and ran in the middle of the arms with blinding speed. He was infront of steiner in a instant. Tracey uppercut him in the air. Steiner arms dangling like ropes in mid air. Tracey was gonna jump to continue his attack but was stopped. Cheif duugen had a wire wrapped around Tracey's wrist. The knife in his hand had a wire attached to the end. Chief Duugen pulled the wire and threw Tracey preety far. He had unnatural strenght. Tracey was in the air but flipped and landed and his feet sliding back. The wire wrapped off his wrist.

"Ok so you can strecth and your strong. Ok gotcha." Tracey ran towards them again. But this time his movements couldnt be followed. In an instant he kneed Duugen in the face. Still in the air Tracey grabbed him by the beard and pulled him down perfect timing. Steiner had streched another fist to hit Tracey but instead had hit Duugen which sent him flying to the right. Tracey smirked and was right next Steiner in a instant. He kicked him in the face which knocked him off balance. Tracey punched him in the gut and then in the face again. He flipped over him and grabbed him by the jaw. He slammed Steiner down head first on the hard floor. The impact made cracks on the ground.

Tracey pat his hands and smirked. "Oh this is way too easy." Chief duugen rose up to his feet and smiled. He pulled the blue box out of his pocket and opened the top part. The blue shine glew even brighter. Steiner surprisingly got up. Hes weird purple right eye was glowing. "Death ray!" His eye shot a powerful blast of purple energy at Tracey. Tracey dogded it at the nick of time. But that was just a diversion. Chief Duugen closed the box and threw the wire corded knife at Tracey. But Tracey caugh it. "Nice Try." Chief Duugen looked aggrivated. He pulled the wire bring Tracey towards him. But thats what Tracey wanted. As soon as Tracey was close enouph to Duugen he took the wire and wrapped it around his neck. Strangiling him, he went in Duugen's pocket and pulled out the box. Chief duugen got his hands on Tracey and pulled him off and slamed him on the ground breaking it. Tracey was hurt.

(-50 health)

Last edited by Artist on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:41 pm

Kurohane dodged the shots and even caught one between her fingers.

"Well it looks like I'm really gonna have some fun!" Kurohane said excitedly, throwing the bullet to the side and watching it explode.

Kurohane teleported farther away and pulled out Akuto. She drew her blade and sended a slash towards the gunman. The energy was visible and caused a major distortion in space. She then pulled out Shiro and Kuro again and began to shoot. She shot all of the locks on the doors and whistled, the prisoners began to leave their cells.

"You may be able to resist my voice, however" Kurohane grinned "These guys not so much, my minions attack!"

The prisoners began a mad reckless charge towards the gunman.

Last edited by Kurohane on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:46 pm

Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she could see as clear as day, you had to be able to that as the prey only comes out at night. "HELlOOO~" Lycan looked around and saw 4 jail cells, they were extremely heavely armor plated and bolted down, it wouldn;t be suprising that if the world would blow up these cells would be the last thing standing. Well at least as it seemed from the outside, Lycan stepped closer and a few name plates where attached and a instruction manual on it informing gaurds about how to feed the prisoner inside. "Desmond D. Ziener" Lycan remebered it like a reoccuring nightmare, "Ow great he's here, well maybe he isn't home hehe" Lycan froze as a sound came from behind the door
i think we are in luck mistress, it seems he is still alive
"Yeah.....Lucky" She looked at the door and looked for the weak points "Screw 1.3, Hinge 4.2, And chain shakkle.....6" With the very last of the still working portion of her mana she forced the points the burst. "There that should open it"With a easy flick of her wrist it flung open and there stood a man, he had his hair tightly bound back in a pony tail and had a pair of big glasses on.
"My dear Metal child" He smiled big and was still as short as he was when she last saw him not even 1,20 cm high. "It seems my favortie test subject came to see me"
"Lycan ish not a subject"
"Details details, now what brings you here, to my cozy room"
"This ish a prison"
"It is? well i did not notice i found these test subjects outside when i was still in the normal wing. Aracne Sapien, a humanoid spider, Amazing i disected a few and that's when they put me here" Hemoved closer and closer which made Lycan a bit uncomfartable. "You seem to be searching for something are you not?"
"Yush information"
"Well i can;t use my power in here so you should get me out of here" He moved even closer
"Owke but you walk"
"You wouldn;t let an old man walk all the way back would you?" he put on a friendly smile
"NO you walk last time you almost switched my ears"
"I was just testing those amazing senses" Lycan looked annoyed and started walking towards the exit
"I will make sure you get outside alive but you walk" With that they both started their walk to freedom
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Arkrius attempted to dodge the beam of energy but was hit by it. It had a cutting force behind it, Arkrius had been pushed back by the force behind it. He was sent flying into the wall behind him. There was an imprint of himself in the wall. He quickly got out of the wall and quickly swapped magazines in the desert eagles to regular ammunition. Arkrius quickly shot each prisoner in the head. Fourteen bullets were expended and Arkrius didn't have time to reload. He eventually started hitting each prisoner with the butt of his gun while he holstered his spare desert eagle for a knife. The numbers started to dwindle down surely as he hit and stabbed each prisoner.

He was a little tired and he threw off his trench coat, it splattered the area with blood and loosened his tie. "What is your purpose here? Why are you attacking?" asked Arkrius, in his English accent instead of his Scottish one. He quickly reloaded his desert eagles and kicked the remaining numbers in the crotch with his bladed boots.

"Damned basterds."

[Health - 20]

Last edited by Pantsumen on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Sirix heard gunshots and Arkius shouting for her to get out of there with Jiro and to find Tracey. She finished picking her lock with a click, and started with a run towards the staircase. She managed to grab Jiro, who was on the ground, but narrowly missed a bullet that scraped her left arm. She headed down the stairs, when she stopped. "Wait a minute." She set Jiro down to take a look ahead.

She could see Tracey engaging with the two men she saw before. But there was something wierd, she could feel a mana source coming from them. Where is it coming from? She continued to watch, seeing Tracey winning against the men, until the fat one opened a little blue box he had in his hand, and she could feel mana coming from it. The tide changed, and Tracey was slammed into the ground. Well, time to make this a fair fight.

She ran towards the thinner of the two, ramming into him by his side with the back of her sword. He hacked, surprised, he flew to the right. When she got close to the fatter one, she lept over him so that her face was in his. She could see him shocked for that moment and saw him ungrip Tracey,so she used that opportunity to connect her feet to his head. She flipped, lifting him from the ground and making him fly straight over her. She let go at the last second and sent him a few feet. He's heavy... She wanted to send him further so that they had more time. She landed a bit away from tracey. "Hey, you ok?"

(-10 Health for the scrape)
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm

"My name is Kurohane, the Chimera, I was hired by Balgon Prison to kill all WH who came here." Kurohane replied "I don't really care for what you came here for, my job is to kill you"

Kurohane called out Akuto again, she then teleported in front of the man face to face.

"So what is your name?" Kurohane asked "Be a gentleman at least"

She then drew Akuto in a horizontal slash at amazing speed, ready to slice the man in two.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:08 pm

Arkrius had jumped back, he barely saw her move that speed. He was cut across the stomach. He had fallen on he knees and stood back up. "Arkri- no, Valfred Barras Atherton. But there's no need for you to know that."

The blood loss was starting to briefly take it's toll on Arkrius. He was losing blood fast and the cut was deep. He tapped the heels on his boot and shot two knives at her, threw the one in his hand and quickly reloaded his desert eagle. He had inserted the explosive rounds from earlier.

...I have two clips left...better make them count.

Arkrius had reached into his pocket and pulled out a grenade. He pulled the pin out with his teeth and threw the grenade. He shot it almost immediately with the explosive rounds, causing the explosion to be bigger. It had knocked him off his feet and knocked the desert eagle out of his hands.

[ Health - 60 ]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Tracey was shocked to see Sirix there. She had luanched Duugen preety far but not far enouph. Tracey got up and streched his back to there was a loud crack. His back was back in shape. "Yea Sirix im fine. Thanks for the back up." Tracey had the wire corded knife in his hand. There was a button it he pressed it and sparks of eletricty came from the wire and the knife. "Oh what a fancy little weapon. How come you didnt use the eletricty to shock me or something. Fat people dont use there heads do they." Tracey smirked.

Duugen got up he was pissed. "Im sick of your cocky attitude boy!!" "Oh you should relax dont want you to get a heart attack now would we." Tracey smiled. "Ill take the fat one Sirix he has info on the warden. Oh and i got this." Tracey took out the little blue box and handed it to Sirix. Tracey ran in a instant towards Duugen. He put the knife away in his pocket. He wanted to make this a personal fair fight.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 pm

As they walked upwards Lycan kept looking back to keep an eye on Desmond "This ish going to slow"
"These webs it seems they are made of some very high qaulity silk" Lycan looked back and desmond was inspecting the walls and looking around "THIS ISH NOT A FIELD TRIP" Lycan grapped him in the collar and she coiled her springs "What a amazing idea using the metal as springs "BE QUITE" Lycan got annoyed by him but within a few secs she was back at the starting point the big wooden door and her hole she slashed out of it. Lycan bounced further outside only to see a fight it seemed Sirix and Tracey where fighting two other guys. "Lets watch for abit" Desmond sat down and inspected every single movement they made "Fine but sit there and behave"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Kurohane jumped out of the way but was forced back by the explosion. Kurohane land on her back and landed on her head. She got up in a quick motion and teleported on top of Valfred. She pointed Akuto to Valfred's neck standing on his hand and chest. She looked at the man with playful eyes.

"That was a good one, you even forced me back" Kurohane praised "Bravo! But it looks like you won't survive this little fight"

She stabbed at Valfred's gut, attempting to pin him down to the ground.

"Let's rock"

(health -10)

Last edited by Kurohane on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 pm

Arkrius growled in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" The sword was being pierced through Arkrius's guts. The pain was very excruciating. He was starting to lose consciousness, his eyelids were getting heaver, and heaver. There was a chain attached to his desert eagle that was hidden in his sleeve. Arkrius pulled on the chain, bringing the desert eagle back and it landed in his free hand. He fired multiple times at Kurohane.

"...I'm surviving...I will...not...DIE!."
growled Arkrius.

(Health - 70)

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 pm

Sirix decided to let Tracey fight the fat man. She could always fight with the skinner one. She was a little surprised when he handed her the little blue box. She turned around to see the skinny man getting up, cursing that he was hit so easily by a sneak attack. She decided to save the box for later, so she put in her pocket for safe keeping. She looked up to see that the man was heading for her. She stabbed her sword into the ground, wanting to fight fairly barehanded. She got into a battle stance, putting her arms into a cross to protect her from his attacks. She wanted to see how strong that guy was.

Suddenly the man punched, his arm stretching out and hitting her arms. What the?! She didn't expect for his hits to be so hard. She was pushed backwards and did a backflip to regain her balance. Well, this'll be interesting. Her arms stung from the blow.

(-10 Health)
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Kurohane recieved all of the bullets into her head and heart, she fell down onto her back, seeming to die. She grinned, Valfred just wouldn't give up. She lay there with her eyes open in a surprised look, she looked as if she was surprised that death had come so quickly, with her arms and legs sprawled along the floor. She was totally motionless. Valfred would have thought he won. But in fact, Kurohane allowed this to happen, when her adrenaline rises her regenerative abilities decrease, but since she was nice and 'dead' she was healing a lot better, Valfred wouldn't have noticed her wounds were healing from the inside out.

(Health -50) (Health +40)
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next