Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Balgon.

+5
Hawkeman92
Muzak
Xan
Concealer
Artist
9 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to Balgon.

Post by Artist Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 pm

Tracey was in front of Duugen in an instant he punched him in the face. Because of his fatness Duugen didnt feel no pain. "Haa such a weak attack." Duugen raised his right arm and swung it towards Tracey. He dodged easily, he was right behind him and punched him in the gut. His fist just bouced off. "What the hell fat ass. Lose some weight." Tracey chuckled. Tracey put his hands on Duugen's shoulders and lifted himself up he kicked Duugens face in hard. Leaving his face bloody and nose broken.

"Ill kill you!! Ill kill you!!!" Duugen screames out loud he was pissed. There was a loud explosion coming from the stair case. "What the hell was that?" Tracey pulled out the wired corded knife. "Hey Sirix hurry up we gotta get back to the others." He looked back at Duugen. "I wanted to fight you fairly but like I said ealier I cant waist time on you any more." Tracey threw the knife right next to Duugen's head. "Ha you missed!"

"No I didnt." Tracey was right next to Duugen. The wire was around Duugen's neck. Tracey continued to run past him still holding the wire. He caught the knife in mid air. Tracey had both ends of the wire in his hand. He jumped preety high the wire closing in on Duugen's neck. Tracey caught the chandilier on the ceiling. He wrapped the wire on the chandilier. Duugen was being strangled rising higher in the air. The chandilier was holding the wire and Tracey was standing on it.

"Ok first where is the wardens office?"
Duugen wasted no time to anwser. He life was at risk by the second. "Its...on the...very highest point of..the prison. Let..me down...please." Duugen was trying to unstrangle himself but it was useless.

"Waaaiiiit I have more questions for you. Now who owns this prison? How do I get the spell deactivated? and where is the money held here? My pockets have seem to have gotten thinner." Tracey said lauphing.

"Its owned by the Balgon family and the Naoto family. There is a room to deactivate the spell but its heavily guarded. And the money chambers are located near the ship in Blagons dungeon. Ok I answered your questions let me down! Before I die!!"

"Woah dont get loud mister." Tracey jumped down and landed on the floor. He had untied the wire before he jumped realesing Duugen.

Last edited by Artist on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Arkrius pulled the sword out and slowly stood up. The bleeding was more evident. Standing was a much harder task to accomplish then he thought. He stabbed the sword on the ground and used it as a cane to rest on. Everything was blurry, almost black. He struggled to walk over to the corpse of Kurohane and sighed.

"Such...a....beautiful women...like yourself...why...?" whispered Arkrius. It was painful to speak.

He reached into his inner shirt pocket and placed a bloody rose on her corpse. He continued to look at her for a few moments, wondering why. This was the first time he showed regret in a while. He thought he killed his emotions while on a mission. But he didn't, they were simply buried deep, deep within him. Arkrius had reached into his pocket and pulled out a needle. The needle contained a white liquid and was slightly bubbling. He had stabbed it into his leg and injected the liquid into his body, to use as a painkiller and a regenerative, reducing the pain and slowly regenerate his body. He continued to think before his body gave up on him. He collapsed on Kurohane. Arkrius moved his hand and touched his earpiece.

"Oi...I need some...help." whispered Arkrius. He had struggled to get up and walked towards the unlocked door. Everything was turning black as Arkrius lost consciousness.

His earpiece was ringing as Charles was attempting to contact him. Charles eventually connected to Arkrius, wondering what happened and what was his status.

"Valfred, you there? Valfred? Answer me damn it!"

[Health + 10 from injection]

Last edited by Pantsumen on Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Sirix was fighting on equal par with the skinny guy, gradually learning how he handled his movements. Then she heard an explosion and Tracey yelling to finish it up. Ah well, I was having fun. She turned around, running some distances away form him. Thinking she was running way, he pulled his arms back and stretched his arms to attack. Sirix turned around and let them come, grabbing his arms as they hit her in the stomach. She coughed, and then flung him towards a nearby wall. He landed with a thump and some of the stones from the wall collasped on him. She rubbed where she was hit, then headed towards Tracey. "Got anything?"

(-20 Health)
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Kurohane got up and looked towards the unconcious gunman. She took the rose on her corpse and walked over to him, picking up Akuto. She was feeling a small pain in her heart, and it wasn't coming from the wounds. She looked at him and sighed, she bended over and kissed him on the lips again. She took a small note and wrote a message on it.

Sorry for the trouble, hope we can continue where we left off

Kurohane
She placed her own black rose next to it

She noticed the earpiece on his ear was making noise, she picked it up.

"Valfred has been injured, he will be unable to speak for a while"

Suddenly, a group of guards came over, they were looking at Valfred and congradulated Kurohane. They were standing behind her and dancing a bit in happiness.

"Nice work, Chimaera, you got hi-" One said

"Awesome you took one ou-" Another said

They suddenly stopped speaking as Kurohane drew her blade, she twirled her blade a little bit in front of her and resheathed it. The guards suddenly split into many pieces, a massive carnage in less than a second. She looked at Valfred one last time, then disappeared from sight.
Kurohane
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/300Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/300)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue545/900Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (545/900)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm

"Yea the warden's office is located at the highest part of the prison. So we got some distance to go. And I think I found our escape route aswell. There is a ship at balgons dungeon. There is a room to deativate the spell here but its heavily guarded." Tracey walked up to Duugen who was chocking. "Where exactly is the room located? and what do you know about the Naoto family? I suggest you just answer the questions you are beaten and done for and call your skinny friend down.

Duugen did as he was told. He knew he was beaten and thats it. "Steiner thats it stand your ground. The room ro deativate the spell is on the second to top floor. It is a large door. But the floor is heavily guarded with way more then just guards. And i know nothing on the Naoto family all I know is that there a force to be reckoned with. They keep their affairs very private. Thats all I know. Also the warden shouldnt be taken lightly at all she is a witch. And a powerful one too. To be honest I dont know why I am telling you this but I told ya." Duugen got up holding his neck. He left threw the hole with Steiner right behind him.

"Well thats that then. We should hed back to the others. I heard an explosion." Tracey said to Sirix
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:45 pm

"Well I've seen enough"Desmond got up and brushed his pants of "I would like a sample of that stretching man"
"NO you will come with Lycan and then Lycan finishes mission thingy" Lycan grabbed him in his collar agian and spurted of, She flashed by Tracey which would only could be discribed as a blur passing by.

She arrived at the entrance and took her first few steps outside, the refreshing feeling of her mana returned, which meant that Desmonds should have to "WHAHAHAHA how refreshing to feel this after all those years" Lycan looked around and saw a lot of prisoners standing around trying to finger out how to get across, some seemed to be able to use some of their former skills as one used his mana to jump of small air cubes and another seemed to trie to fly, which made him tumble down into the dark depths underneath. "Well lets get across shall we"Desmond looked at Lycan
"Fine"She grabbed him and jumped across with her springs landing gracefully "Now tell me all you can find out about the one im looking for"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 am

Sirix set Jiro down to take a look ahead, Jiro then sat and waited for her but she was taking longer then he expected. He started to look around and after a while he started to worry about Sirix since she was taking so long.

He then started to make his way to where Sirix went but he then realised that there was some web on his back. Jiro was then pulled, he looked at the direction the web was and saw a spiderman dragging him though he wasn't dragging that hard.

The spiderman and Jiro was then alone together, the spiderman took out his weapon and got ready to fight Jiro. Jiro the got a sword out of his bag and got ready to fight with the spiderman, they both looked each other in the eyes.

After a while they were still looking in eachothers eyes .
"... Um... Are you going to attack?"
"I could say the same about you, why aren't you attacking me?"
"Well... Your not attacking me."
"Well... Since your small I thought I would give you a chance."
"That's very nice of you, thank you."
"Why are you thanking your enemy. I'm going to kill you."
"You are?"
"Yes, I have killed many people before and now I am going to kill you. Did you think that I wasn't?"
"But you don't seem like the type to kill without a reason."
"I am a monster, my brothers kill without reason so it's normal that I do. I have done it to many others and your no different."
"Are you sure you killed them without a reason?"
"..."

The spiderman went silent, it then charged at Jiro but Jiro didn't move. It then jumped on him and pinned him to the ground. It raised its scimitar and looked at Jiro, the hand Jiro had a sword in was still free and he could easily slash at the thing but Jiro did nothing but wait for an answer.

"You had a reason didn't you?"
"I'm a monster I don't need a reason. That's what the others said."
"Your not a monster, I have seen monsters in my dreams and your not like them. Your much nicer."
"I'm not nice , I have killed many just like the others told me too."
"Then why won't you kill me? You was told by you family to do something bad but you still refuse to do it because you are nice."
"Just attack me so that I can kill you like I did with the rest."

The spiderman then suddenly stopped and realised what he was saying. Jiro smiled at it and then dropped his sword.

"So you killed the others in self defence?"
"..... Because of my brothers they thought I was the same. I first went to them to help them escape but when they saw me they just attacked me. I didn't want to kill anyone but I started to fight back to protect myself and killed them. After a while I just killed anyone who fought me. I'm not kind."
"Even after all you have been through you still only killed in self defence. Your strong and kind."
"... Your a weird boy."
"My name is Jiro Yoshida, it is a pleasure to meet you. So whats your name?"
"I don't have a name. None of us do."
"But your different then the rest. How about Volt."
"Your naming me like a pet?"
"It's better late then never to have a name. You can pick something else if you want."
"I'll go with Volt."

Volt then got off Jiro and put away his scimitar away. Jiro put his sword back in his bag and patted his cloths to get the dust of. "So are we going?" Jiro said while smiling "What? Me?" Volt said confused "Of course, I can't let a friend stay in a prison like this." Jiro said as he approached Volt "Friend. Okay, get on my shoulders and I will take you too the others." Volt said as he got lower to let Jiro get on his shoulders.

"Hang on I might be a little fast." He then set off at high speed towards the others "Why are we going so fast?" Jiro asked "Well since they have been here so long my brothers might all attack them at once, it's best to leave now." he said as he increased speed.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:04 am

Sirix and Tracey were at the staircase when Sirix started to look around. "Now, I know I left Jiro here." He better not have strayed away. She suddenly heard scrapping of legs. She looked up to see what looked like hundreds of large spiders and spidermen heading for them. This isn't good. She got into a battle stance when one of the spiders sprayed some of its web onto her left leg. What?! She pulled on it, trying to pry it free. She looked at Tracey. "This is not good."
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue321/500Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue590/700Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:25 am

Tracey looked at the hundreds of spiders and spidermen coming. In a blink of an eye he cut off the web from Sirix's leg with his knife. Tracey took the little blue box from her pocket. He then reached for his belt and took out four pebbles. Red, blue,green, and brown. He took a deep breath. "Huh I hate using these guys but what the hell no other choice." He threw them to the floor and opened the box.

The blue light glew brighter and brighter. The spiders were close to Tracey and Sirix. The four pebbles were growing at a rapid rate forming arms and legs and a body. They were giant golem like beings. Each of them standing a great size. One was made out fire. The other had a water like body. One was just rocks and pieces of ground. And the last was made of wind his lower body was like a twisster. The fire one looked back at Tracey. "You son of a bitch master you. I oughta." His voice was loud and thunderous. He stopped speaking when about ten spider jumped on him and just burned to crisp. The large titans took no more time to attack the spiders coming in. Tracey shook his head. "I really hate using those guys." The titans were lauphing really loud causing major destruction.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:46 am

Arkrius was having a dream about the encounter with Kurohane. It continued off where she "died" and right as he fell unconscious, she easily got back up and took himself hostage as a torture toy. Before the torture scene in his dream could start, he awoke.

There was loud, thunderous laughing coming from one level below. His vision was blurry and he was still bleeding. A bit less than before, from the drug, but if left untreated, it would eventually led to death. He struggled to reach into his pocket and grabbed the roll of bandages that he still had. He eventually reached to them and set himself against the wall, sitting. The bandages were wrapped tightly and securely. Blood was still visible from the bandages, but it wasn't leaking out of his body.

There was a note beside Arkrius' and struggled to reach for it. It had a black rose and some writing on it. It read:

"Sorry for the trouble, hope we can continue where we left off

Kurohane"

...she lived from that? She played dead? ...she got me good. He took the black rose and placed it in his dress shirt pocket.

The earpiece was still making noise and Arkrius grabbed it off the ground and placed it on his ear.

"...charles?"
"Valfred, there you are? What happened? There was a female voice that stated that you wouldn't be talking for a while. She actually spoke in French, most people don't speak it these days..."
"...she kicked my ass. I'm lucky that I'm still alive."
"You're one of our best assassin's, what happened?"
"...there was an unknown factor. I can't use magic in this prison...she was clearly faster and stronger than myself."
"Damn."
"...I'm heavily injured and the assassination will still take place."
"Don't bother! You're injured, I'll send another assassin in your place!"
"...I need to finish what I agreed to...I'll lose face with the queen."
"Don't die then you idiot, if you want to abort, tell me. Good luck."

Arkrius crawled on the ground, reaching for his trench coat and returned to where he placed himself up a minute ago. He wore the bloody trench coat and took out a cigarette and lighter. He placed it on his lips and lit up a smoke. Arkrius was back to smoking like nothing ever happened. He looked at his pocket watch, it read 4:00 A.M.

...will I meet her again...? Arkrius looked around for any trace of her. She wasn't in the room. She's gone... It looked like a massacre happened in the room. Bits and pieces of guards were scattered everywhere in the room.

Was I going to be captured and tortured...and she intervened? ...I'll ponder about it later...

Last edited by Pantsumen on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue340/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/600Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:02 am

Tracey watched as his titans were destroying the spiders and the room. They were all lauphing and acting recklessly. The fire one would just breath flames and burn the spiders to crisp. The water titan would flood the floor and make ice shards that pierce some of the spidermens heads. One of the spider men yelled out "What the hell are these things! Fall back Fall back!!" The earth titan ran to it and crushed it with his rock hands. "Shut Up!!! You pesky Vermin!!" The titan made of wind blew a heavy gust of wind at the spider making them fly back. The fire golem saw this a breathed fire out towards the wind. Making a giant fire blast being upgraded by the gust of wind. Tracey continued to shake his head. One of the spider men got past them and attacked Tracey.

Tracey dodged and before he could counter. The earth titan crushed it with a massive boulder. "Hey Boss get your head in the game huh." "Yea boss stop standing and fight with us." The water one said. The fire titan stood tall. "There is no need for the Boss to use his skinny arms the fight is over!" It was true the spiders were all dead either squashed burnt or had ice spikes sticking out of its head.

Tracey took a deep breath "Thanks guys you bailed us out of one." The titans all looked pleased. They looked at Sirix. "Hey whos the gal Boss. I know your ladies man." The fire titan said with a loud chuckle.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:07 am

Sirix merely watched from behind as Tracey's golem like creatures started getting rid of the spiders and destroying the room with ease. She brushed the webbings off her leg, and felt the mana coming from the blue box. Just being near it, she could feel her power come back to her. She didn't feel like being left out of this and grabbed her right ring from her belt.

When the fire titan said "Hey whos the gal Boss. I know your ladies man.", Sirix already ready. Using whatever miniscule mana she had, she managed to summon out her right chakram. She had poured her energy into it, and flung it. It wasn't aimed at a specific target, but headed towards the center of the area. The moment that it hit the ground, it exploded, killing many of the spiders and spidermen. It might have hit the titans as well, but it didn't matter, she just watched the explosion take place. "Hederal Bomb." She unconsciously looked at her arms, seeing that her tattoos weren't showing. That's good.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Arkrius spent a few minutes sitting down, recovering a little bit of energy. The effect of the painkillers and the regenerative were starting to take effect, but slowly. The full effect would take at least 3 hours, and the side-effects would be 1 hour after. It would take him a while to get a round and he didn't have time to lose.

He firmly placed a hand on the wall and struggled to stand up. The door to the next cell block was unlocked and he pushed the door open. It was quite identical to the one he was last in...minus all the blood and corpses.

The prisoners inside looked at him, pleading for their lives. They had heard the battle in the next block and were worried that they luck ran out when they heard that Arkrius was out for the count. He holstered his desert eagle and took out his USP. 45. His hand was shaking violently as he aimed. The locks were shot off, one by one. Prisoners, running for their lives.

...looks like 'out fifteen or so...my four...nineteen...think Sirix got a few.

He continued on his way towards the staircase in the current block. The noise from the prisoners caused multiple guards to run down the staircase with their weapons poised at Arkrius.

...great...damn my luck...

Arkrius reached into his pocket and grabbed out a sleeping gas bomb. He threw it at the guards and covered his mouth and nose with his sleeve. The guards fell asleep rather quickly.

...I didn't want to use it now...damn it! I only have one grenade left...no sleeping gas bombs...smoke bombs are useless for me...ammunition is alright...I lost three knives out of five...a grappling hook, one needle left and a lock pick...I sure hope it goes well...

He aimed at the sleeping guards and shot each one in the head as they slept. The severity of his wounds were larger then he expected. If he tried to go for the assassination, it would be very likely that he would face death. Abandon the mission and he loses face with the queen. He sat on the staircase, divided by the two choices presented before him.

...I can't lose face with the queen...I can't lose my life yet...wait...no, no, no! Don't think about your life! Don't think about it! Only about the mission! Only about the - ...I've lost it. I won't be able to complete it in this state.

Arkrius contacted Charles rather quickly.

"Charles...I drop from this assassination."
"...alright. Glad you took the most reasonable choice. I'm sending Peter Rous -"
"That's me you idiot! My other alias."
"Relax, relax, I wanted to play a little joke on you. I'm sending Assassin # 3...Valfus."
"...alright."
"Take a rest # 5, better hope that your ranking doesn't drop."

Last edited by Pantsumen on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Tracey wtched as Sirix threw her chakram at the incoming spiders. It caused a major explosion and it hit the titans. It was able to take out the spiders and spidermen. "What the hell." Tracey looked at Sirix. She was using the mana from the box in his hand. Tracey closed the box. The titans were pissed from being hit by the explosion.

The earth one got up and his face was full of rage. "What the hell lady I outa..." The earth titan turned into a pebble in a instant. So did the rest of them. They were just small pebbles on the floor. Tracey went over to them and picked them up. "Ha sometimes inventions shouldnt be used no matter what." He placed them back on his belt. "But I still love these guys." Tracey chuckled. "Now where is Arkrius." Tracey said waiting for Sirix.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Jiro was riding the spiderman when he heard something, he looked back and saw a lot of spidermen behind them "It's a traitor. Kill him with the others." one of them said. "Volt." Jiro said with a worried expression "I know." Volt replied as he increased his speed.

"Have you got anything in your bag that can help us?" Volt asked "Um... I got a sword, a gun, two sticks of dynamite-" "Give me the a stick of dynamite." Volt said interrupting Jiro. They suddenly changed direction and the other spidermen followed.

Then went into some kind of tunnel and kept going for a while with the others still chasing them. They made some distance between them and the other spidermen, they then stopped and Volt place the dynamite above them, he then got out his scimitar and grinded it across the ceiling making sparks and lighting the dynamite. They went on the move again and then as the spidermen got close, the dynamite exploded causing rocks to block the way.

They then got out of the tunnel "Wow good thinking Volt." Jiro praised him. They then saw Arkrius sitting on the staircase "Arkrius seems a lot more wounded then before. He's my friend, can you help him?" Jiro said with a worried look, Volt then nodded. They landed right in front of Arkrius without warning "Don't worry, he's my friend, he's called Volt." Jiro said waving his hands so Arkrius wouldn't do anything rash. Volt looked away from Arkrius since he still wasn't used to interacting with humans.

"You look in bad shape, get on." As Jiro said this Volt lowered himself so that Arkrius could get on. Jiro looked at Arkrius and smiled "Well I'm glad your still alive. Now we have to find the rest. I hope their alright." Jiro sad with a worried look.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/150Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Welcome to Balgon. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm

...you can't be kidding me...

Arkrius had his gun poised at Volt. He didn't realize Jiro was on him.

...wait, wait, wait, wait...Jiro...spiderman...who's lost it? Jiro? Spiderman? Both of 'em!? ...I'll stop thinking about it here...

Arkrius looked up at Jiro. He let off a brief smile before covering his mouth. Blood was oozing from his hand as he coughed out blood. He flicked his hand towards the ground and grunted. The blood was splattered on the floor.

"They should be one level lower...in the other cell block." said Arkrius. He was pointed ahead. "This staircase leads to the upper level." He was pointing to the staircase he was sitting at.

Arkrius struggled to stand up and limped towards Volt. He fell on his knees and coughed violently. Blood was spat on the floor. He got back on his feet and got on Volt.

"Git on goin' downstairs." ordered Arkrius. "They s'ould 'e down t'ere."

...the severity of the wounds should be lessened...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:18 pm

After Arkrius got on, Volt dashed to the direction Arkrius pointed at but since Arkrius was in such a bad condition, it wasn't long till he fell off. As he was falling Volt suddenly dashed back and caught him and then put him back "I apologize for that. I will try go go a bit slower." Volt said as he started going where he was directed and going slower then before.

Volt was trying to go slow enough so that Arkrius wouldn't fall off but fast enough so he could make it before another wave of spidermen would come. Luckily there wasn't any sign of spidermen yet and Volt was making good time considering he was carrying a wounded person.

Volt then saw some people "Is that them?" he asked Jiro "Yes. Their called Tracey and Sirix." Jiro replied. Volt then landed in front of the two "Don't worry he's a friend." Jiro told them "My name is Volt, I have come to help you Tracey and Sirix." It wasn't a bad introduction since he didn't know how interact with humans but he got the names wrong and called Tracey, Sirix and Sirix Tracey.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:47 am

After Tracey's titans turned back into pebbles, Sirix went to pick up her chakram, which had turned back into a ring since the flow of mana stopped.
"Ha sometimes inventions shouldnt be used no matter what. But I still love these guys."
"Well maybe you should work on their manners." She reattached the ring to her belt.
The two started to head up to where they last saw Arkius, when suddenly a spiderman landed in front them. Sirix was prepared to attack, even without a weapon, when she saw Jiro aboard. He introduced them to the spiderman, who called himself Volt, but Volt got their names mixed up, calling her Tracey. She didn't comment on that, since it seemed more proper than the other spiders. She looked over Volt to see Arkius injured. She walked over to Arkius and said "We know where the warden's office is," hoping to bring his attention.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:01 am

Arkrius was resting his head against Volt. He was getting tired and the fall earlier only made his injuries worse. Sirix had mentioned the warden's office and his eyes widened. There was a potential bonus out of this. He could supply Valfus the information, and make him give part of the pay to him, as informant fee. He was laughing diabolically in his mind.

...potential income! Yes! I get some money, have a decent meal, and not fight the warden in this state! Yes!

"Y'know...w'ere the...office...is?"
whispered Arkrius. It was rather painful to speak.

He tapped on his ear communicator.

"Valfus, witch hunters...ugh...warden's office. I'll tell you in...a bit."
"...okay..."

"...let's git goin'."

...shit. The meds aren't working...has not enough time passed?
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:34 am

"Are you planning on confronting the warden in this state?" She looked at him, seeing how injured he was. She wasn't exactly sure what he was doing, but she didn't feel like having to do things blindly. "Not only that, but we have no mana here. The more farther we go, there's bound to be guards and tougher opponents. It'll be suicidal to go up there aimlessly. Let's think for a second here."
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:50 am

"...ta 'e 'onest...yeah..." mumbled Arkrius. He quietly sighed. If they had gone up, it would have been most likely a suicide mission. After telling Charles that he aborted, it wouldn't exactly be the best thing to do. The bonus would have to be lost. A lost opportunity, but, there was still the mission completion reward as well. He had to control his greed for any amount of money, regardless of how little or large it is and how dangerous the task.

"...git on outta 'ere...we'll just git our pay." whispered Arkrius. "'ead back to 'eadquarters. Just gittin'...Tracey outta 'ere is fine...'nough...we'll just git away with...our lives...fer now."

He placed a cigarette on his lips and struggled to hold his lighter. He struggled even more attempting to light the cigarette. After multiple attempts, he couldn't light the cigarette.

...gah, can't even light a smoke...and I really wanted to force an informant reward outta Valfus...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 am

A large spider with Jiro and a realy hurt Arkrius was on its back. The spider got his name mixed up with Sirix. But Tracey let it go. He was concerned about Arkrius's health. Truthfully Tracey wasnt to fond on leaving the prison. He knew he was reward money for Arkrius. So he decided to use this to his best advantage.

Tracey opened the blue box right next to Arkrius and placed it on the ground. "This box I got from these guys I whooped can allow us to use mana for a short amout of time. I dont know how much is left so i suggest we use it wisely." Tracey put his hands over Arkrius and green mana started to flow healing his injuries.

"Im healing your injuries for you. Im not to good at it but it can help in your condition. Now I understand that you are hurt but leaving is not a option for me atleast. I must speak with the warden here I belive she holds some information about the ones that own this prison. You can leave im not stopping you but im not coming with you." Tracey removed his hands "Is that better, I tried my best."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:04 am

Sirix sighed Looks like he's giving up after all. Smart, I guess. She could see Arkius struggling to light his cigarette, but even that seemed like a hassle for him. After several failed attempts, she took the lighter out of his hands and lit it for him. She had seen the effects of nicotine withdrawal and she knew it wouldn't be pretty.

Tracey stated he would keep going to find the warden. "I hope you're not going alone, because if you aren't I'm coming with you." She was still curious after coming this far and she wasn't going to back out. "Jiro, you and Volt can go take Arkius to the Balgon dungeons. We got some reliable information that there are ships located there; we can use those to escape with later." She glared at Tracey to see if he would complain about her plans.

Last edited by Concealer on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 am

Tracey didnt mind Sirix joining him at all. He would need all the help he could get. "I dont mind if you come with me Sirix. I would have been upset if you didnt come actually." Tracey looked at Jiro you dont mind taking Arkrius with you right Jiro?" Tracey asked picking up the blue box from the floor.

"That is of course Arkrius truly wants to back out now. I mean come on we made it this far. We still got alot to go but we can do it. By the way if I dont come back with you then you dont get no pay. So what is it Arkrius you coming or going? I got your back from now on." Tracey grinned
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 pm

Arkrius's eyed widened. The minor healing from Tracey was minimal. He could at least talk more freely and perhaps walk a few steps, but major movement would have been a heavy burden for himself, minor movements, would be easier. The withdrawal symptoms would be delayed.

"T'anks, Sirix." said Arkrius as he took a long drag and dropped some of the ashes on the ground.

...I feel a bit better now, at least I can talk a little bit more freely.

Arkrius quietly turned away, his face paling. His greed was coming back. He couldn't just leave yet. ...I really need money. But my life is at risk. Money, life, money, life, money, life...damn it! Screw that then! I'm coming with them. I almost know death by second nature...it was a close call. I'm out of the red. I can still shoot a gun. Tracey backing me up, it shouldn't be a problem...also, if I'm on Volt, movement shouldn't be an issue...

"Y'asterd...I need tat pay..."

He had tried to stand off Volt and had almost fallen face first into the floor. Arkrius had bumped into Tracey and he grabbed his shirt. "I'm comin' with ya." said Arkrius. "Y'better 'ave my 'ack."

...with boats on the bottom floor, it should help later...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next