Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

The Awakening

3 posters

Go down

The Awakening Empty The Awakening

Post by Frost Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:10 am

Vorst felt his heartbeat stop but his eyes kept on staring at the girl, slowly falling, and bloody tears ran down her innocent face, with a smile she had worn the day before. He couldn’t move nor could he feel the need to weep. Her blood scatters in the air like red rose petals flying in the sky. It was his first that Vorst felt somewhat at ease by this, and it might the last time. Memories stars flashing in his mind, somewhere painful, while others were full of hope. He could feel something soft, warm, and with a hint of pine trees; it felt very familiar yet distant. The feeling grew stronger and so did his will, his conscious struggling to live, aimlessly reaching towards the scent. He felt something grabbed his hands, and everything came to an end.

Lyla caressing Vorst in her arms, her tears were flowing, overwhelmed by the happiness and sadness she felt as Vorst gently rubbed her checks. Lyla pounds Vorst on the chest, screaming idiot over and over till she couldn’t bare it anymore. Vorst saw how much Lyla was suffering because of him and his first time seeing her like this yet wasn’t aware of how long he had been gone; the only thing that came to mind was just her and her alone.

“Sorry Lyla, I didn’t mean to make you cry.”
“Idiot you said you’d come back, IDIOT.” “sniff”
“Sorry, sorry.....”

A while had past since he woke up, he wondered how the rest of them were doing. Slowly stood up with Lyla following from behind. From the dream and know was just the start of another irritating day. The door was wide open, walks out and saw a lot of people who were staring at him like he had just came back from the dead. Lyla whispering in his ears, “ Just ignore, and they won’t be of any bother to you.” Vorst looked her in the eyes and wasn’t sure why but it seemed that she was hiding something from him, “Alright but tell what’s going on.”

“I’ll tell you once were of this damn train, so just chill out.”
“Ahhhh not sure why I have to wait but alright.”

In no time they were off the train, heading towards an empty bench as various people walked around the station, busy as ever. Lyla cuddled on to Vorst, starring at him with such hopeful eyes. Retelling everything that had happen while he was asleep. Oh bother .

(health and mana full)
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue720/800The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue150/400The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

The Awakening Empty Re: The Awakening

Post by Frost Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:48 pm

The bench wasn’t much to sit on for two people but fit perfectly for the both of them, Vorst silde half way down which made it seem like he was about to fall any seocnd, trying to get a better view at the sky. Lyla noticed this and drew herself away from his arms, looking at the sky he loved so much and back at him, to her delight Vorst was looking right back at her. “When are you gonna start telling the story?” Lyla blushed red in embarassement, and wishing she had never said that. Turns around, facing the sky, averting her face from Vorst “Well, first thing first, stop starring at me with those innocent eyes, they’re killing me. And secod no interruptions since I’am only going through this once, kay.” Vorst didn’t say a word, quietly waiting while he sat upright, eager to hear the story.

Lyla took a deep breath and begans “I’am not very good telling stories, so here goes nothing. Where to start, I wonder.... That’s it the night you fell, it was raining and I had just turn into my oldself. You just screamed all of a sudden and it scared the hell outta me. When I looked back only to see you collapasing, I ran as fast as I could to get to you but before I knew you were already frozen solid. The thing was at that time I could’ve easily killed you but seeing you helpless and defenseless like that reminded me on how we first met. I paniced for the first time, the thought of you dying in front of me.....” Lyla crumbled into tears, Vorst patted her on the back, and dried her tears with a tissue he brought along. “Sorry, oh where was I, that’s right the train. I dragged you back inside the cold train. Outside people were fighting but I didn’t want to leave you all alone besides they manage to perfectly fought with whatever it was. After the train got moving again, I saw Arkrius wallking here and there in circles before tiring out, something was on his mind, probably something important but looked quite meaningless to me. A few hours must’ve past because before I knew it, it was morning again. The train had stopped but in a grave of some sort, Arkrius was out there, whispering , he got all teary and stuff. So I took a little nap, the odd part was when I slept, I kept having nightmares of a witch shooting me from behind with a well crafted bayonet. And that didn’t stopped there, everytime it happened I feel like blood was really gushing out of me, and the feeling of someone nearby watching. I thought it was a witch but when I caught the culprit, you wouldn’t believe it, he was real life stalker who took pictures of me and my....”

“Wait he took pictures of you!!” Vorst’s mouth wide open, completely in a state of shock that someone else beside him was noticed her better features.

“What don’t like it.”
“No it’s just that...”
“Well if ya don’t like it, say it.”
“You got me, yes I don’t like it.”
“Good, at least your being honest with me. Anway, I bet your thirsty, so let me get you something to drink.” Quite happy, knowing that Vorst cared so much about her well being.

“No it’s okay, you see I don’t have any money with me.”
“So what, that doesn’t mean your paying.”
“So where did get money if you were with me the whole time when I asleep.” Asked out of curiousity.
“I modified the pictures so it won’t look like me and sold them to the nearest pervert.”

Vorst stood up in an instant and ran down theplatform, yelling” I’ll get a drink for the both of us.” In mere seconds he was already out of sight. Those mere seconds seemed like hours to her, she knew he left to buy a couple of drink which take a few minutes but the suspends was killing her.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 am

Arkrius had left the reception hall and entered the station. He had received a report that someone accepted a mission he posted up on the mission board about the witches hiding in the Forest of Annuo and didn't know who it was. He looked around with attache case in hand and an assignment folder in the other.

The station was crowded as always. Multiple shops and stands were around and the area was decorated for Christmas. It seemed like dreamlike but Arkrius kept himself out of dreamland. He wrapped the cloth he used for the tagelmust around his neck and used it as a scarf. He randomly in a direction and noticed Vorst. He waved towards him.

"Oi! Vorst! Ye 'asterd! Over 'ere!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue340/600The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue200/600The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 am

Vorst walked as slowly as possible, trying to not let a single drop spill. He almost spilled it, startled by someone shouting his name. He tried to ignore whoever it was, but the voice it had seemed vaguely familiar. It occured to him, that it might just be the dead coming back to life. Another illusion and a waste of my precious time. Yet it kept on shouting his name, and was starting to attract unwanted attention from a nearby crowd who had just failed a mission, as they’re eager little eyes searched for who Vorst was, hoping to make a dime.

He looked at the direction and saw Arkrius waving his hand in the air. It was nice to see an old friend still alive and while but he had to go on, Lyla was waiting for him. Vorst just smiled back, quickly running away, so he wouldn’t waste anymore time.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 am

Arkrius blinked and quietly sighed. He started to walk after Vorst, following to where he was going. He quickly opened the assignment folder and saw two names. Vorst and Sirix. ...I wonder where he's going with those two drinks? Maybe the girl that he was with earlier on the train? He continued to follow Vorst through the crowded station. Silently. Effortlessly.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:33 am

The moment he got back, Lyla was gone, leaving a small note behind. He never felt this sad ever since his mom died. Putting the drinks aside, picked up the note, reading it carefully. He read it over and over but never understood what it meant, the thought of her leaving him had never occured. In times like this he wondered what Arkrius would’ve done because to him he had always been a ladies man.

He saw Arkrius sneaking from behind, smiling weakly at him. He was losing himself in grief, she knew she was alive but it wasn’t enough.

“Arkrius, what will you do if someone left you.” Hoping for an answer.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:55 am

“Arkrius, what will you do if someone left you.”

He stood there rubbing his stubble. Arkrius wondered what Vorst meant until he saw a note in his hands. He grabbed the note from him and read it.

...I left because I'm a witch torn in two? What the hell is that suppose to mean? Hm...

"Well, tat would 'ave ta depend on the situation, but in tis case...I would try to find tat person, find out why they left. Try to git 'em 'ack to my side. 'ut 'gardless enough..." said Arkrius as he handed Vorst an assignment folder. "Mission for ya. Yer with a girl named Sirix. Cute lass. You are to capture the witches that escaped to the Forest of Annou. The rest of the details are in the folder."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:14 am

Vorst wasn’t in the mood for a mission, nevertheless Arkrius was right, he might be able to find her again in this mission. He took the assignment folder, slowly carefully reading it. Sirix, a witch that likes to act indifferent. Not the friendly type I guess, will we even be able to work togather. The details were alot different from his last mission, even though they were in the same place. He stared at Arkirus, with an evil look, something odd was up, he could even taste it but it was quite interesting to see Arkrius planning something huge for this mission. And the not coming back alive, really persuaded him even more to go back.

“Arkrius, will it be like last time, or will zombies and witches come straight for us. And if we die will come back to look for our rotting bodies?”

His eyes had already turned bloody red, his right hand holding maher’s sheath while the other hold dagger out in the open. Things were flaring up, as Vorst got up pretty excited.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 am

"I'm not with ya tis time. I got my own mission in the West. Should be a simple capture mission. Make sure y'git the right one. Besides, should be easy 'nough and do save me the trouble of attempting to find your bodies if you fail...but I doubt you will. You 'ave an 'our preparation. Pass tis on to yer partner and meet me in the reception 'all in one 'our." said Arkrius.

He quickly spun on his heels and walked back towards the reception hall. The crowd bumping into Arkrius was pissing him off greatly. He aimed his gun high in the air and fired. The gunshot was louder than normal had caused a noticeable hole in the ceiling for a mere bullet.

...nice work, Theoril.

"Stop fuckin' around! Git outta me 'amned way you fuckin' 'asterds and 'tiches! Scram!" yelled Arkrius as he walked through the frozen crowd. He eventually made his way towards the reception hall and sighed.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 am

Sirix looked around, seeing the things she didn't notice before she headed South. She tilted her head to see in diiferent angles, but her face didn't show her emotions. She didn't know what to do, really, except that she found out she had a mission assigned to her with someone named Vorst. She didn't really care, she just wanted to find the guy and finish the mission.

She was at the reception hall when she heard a rather loud gunshot and a very angry person yelling. She saw someone come out of the shocked crowd, Arkrius. Arkrius.... Maybe he knows who Vorst is. She walked up to him. "Hey Arkrius. Do you know someone named Vorst? I have a mission with him."
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue321/500The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue590/700The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 am

Arkrius nodded."Yeah, I know 'im. 'e's back there." said Arkrius as he pointed in a random direction behind him. He handed her an assignment folder. "Mission details are there. Meet back 'ere in an 'our."

He walked off towards the reception hall and yawned. His dorm room was his destination and planning to get a quick nap, gather his equipment and sent his report to Charles before he went off on his own mission. The thought of him sneaking about made him smile. It reminded him of the good days at Razgriz.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:46 am

The gunshot didn’t surprised Vorst since Akrius had always been like that, he didn’t even care that he was destroying WH most of the time. He saw a girl running towards Arkrius, her face emotionless like a statue. It bothered him, working togather with someone who hardly has any emotions what so ever. Vorst took a step back, dusting of most of what can be cleaned with bare hands, like they say first impression are important.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:56 am

Sirix began to read the folder Arkrius had given her. It was a search and capture mission for a few witches. Any recommendations before the mission?
We should be prepared first. We should go up to the dormitories before we leave.
Sirix took Castro's advice into consideration, and looked back at Vorst. "We meet back here in an hour." She left, leaving the introductions for later.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue321/500The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
The Awakening Left_bar_bleue590/700The Awakening Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down