Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Back At Central...Finaly!

Go down

Back At Central...Finaly! Empty Back At Central...Finaly!

Post by Artist Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Tracey tired from flying such a long distance landed on the top of Central HQ. He was breathing heavy and looking around. He noticed that Central HQ was surrounded in snow. "What the fuck, we must be close to winter then."

Tracey got up and flew down to his window. He tried to open it from the outside but he couldnt. His hands kept sliding off the window cause of the snow and ice. "Damn it. Fine fuck it Estrella." Tracey fired a weak estrella blast with his index finger breaking the whole window. He flew right inside. Looked around his dorm room. The clock said 12:00 am.

You know I have never actually slept in this bed. Tracey took off his shirt and it turned back to a WH coat instantly. He only had a white under shirt on. He hopped right in his bed and fell asleep.

(+430 health + 400 mana)

Last edited by Artist on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Back At Central...Finaly! Left_bar_bleue600/600Back At Central...Finaly! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Back At Central...Finaly! Left_bar_bleue600/600Back At Central...Finaly! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Back At Central...Finaly! Empty Re: Back At Central...Finaly!

Post by Artist Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:32 pm

12 hours later...

Laura walked in Tracey's room. She looked at him worried. "So he's back. After what master Larkin told me. I didnt think he was gonna make it back. Laura sat in one of the chairs in the room. "Now Millie is gone and he's just sleeping here. Lazy ass. But I suppose he needs his rest." Tracey started to stretch out and yawn.

"So I didnt have to wake you up like i did before huh." Laura said smiling and standing. Tracey was confused for a minute. He looked at Laura. "Oh hey Laura. Whats up?" Laura smiled back at him. "Hey Trace. Its good to see you again. Youve been gone for a while now."

"Trace? You never call me Trace like that unless you are sad or upset. Whats wrong Laura?"
"Nothing nothing, but you got a meeting with the higher ups. They want to speak with you. Also by the way. Master Larkin and Master Maya will be there. So be prepared."

Tracey got up slowly he was not pleased with meetings. Definetely with the higher ups and his masters. Laura looked at worried. "See you later Trace." She left the dorm room.

Tracey punched the wall as soon as she left. "Damn it! I got too get Millie back as soon as possible." Tracey had a bathroom in his dorm room. He went in took a shower, dried up, and got dressed to go to the meeting. "Damn higher ups." He shut the door behind him.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down