Mission: Spying in a friendly base (Part One)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mission: Spying in a friendly base (Part One)

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:30 am

Arkrius had arrived at Western Headquarters in the reception lobby. He looked at the clock and smiled. It had read 9:35 P.M.

...this should go well...

He walked towards the front door of the lobby and pushed it open. It was colder than normal. Deserts were a lot colder at night but it didn't bother him after being in the Northern frozen wasteland. He grabbed a magic eye that he grabbed earlier and removed his eyepatch. He placed the eye into the eye socket and it operated like a second eye. It had changed his appearance as well. His skin colour to a more tanned look and removed the scar that was hidden underneath the eyepatch. He wrapped the cloth that was used as a scarf and wrapped it around his head. It formed into his tagelmust. Arkrius started walking towards the Church. The Queen had kept ties with the Church and he remembered where it was.
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission: Spying in a friendly base (Part One)

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:52 am

[Story telling device]

The guards at the gate were not too observant, after all, at this time of night there rarely were people approaching the gate. Besides that, except for the excorcists and the pope, those inside never left, so there was no need for them to come back.
One of the guards was already sleeping, the other looked over the sandy desert.

options:
1) ask for permission to enter/persuade the guards/trick the guards
2) climb the walls and hope none see's you.

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:02 am

Arkrius noticed two guards at the gate. One of them had been sleeping and the other one looked over the desert. He wondered if his standing of the queen could potentially have some merit.

...I wonder if I could enter through the "word" of the Queen...? It couldn't hurt to try.

He also noticed that the wall was also climbable. Arkrius grinned at the sight of it.

Hm. I could scale that wall. There's the risk of being caught. However, I could sneak through better.

The two options tore Arkrius apart as he tried to think of the pro's and con's of each situation. He figured that he could try to scale the wall. The night was dark and it was hard to see. He placed his mask over his face and his clothing turned to black and walked over to a wall. He held out Silent Death in his other hand and proceeded to climb. He hoped that nothing went wrong, however, in case if things went wrong, things would have to go south.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 am

[Story telling device]

behind the wall was a small path, both the wall and the storage house allowed a safe hidingspot. Within the Storage house there was mainly some food and water, but also the robes of new members. It was easier because new priests or priests to be entered through this gate would get their robes right away.
After all, anyone walking around with something else than a priests garment was suspicious, the holy guards and templers patrolled the grounds even at night, taking suspicious people into custody.

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 am

Arkrius had scaled the wall and landed on the ground. There was a small path that led towards a storage house. He holstered Silent Death and took out his knife, he carefully walked towards the storage house and placed a hand on the handle. He pushed it open and there were robes.

...hm. This might be where the new priests and priestesses get their garments. I could use this to get information rather easily.

He placed his equipment into various pocket and pouches on him and took off his duster and tagelmust. He hid it in a random crate. He wore the robe overtop his clothing and put the pair of glasses over his face.

This should be fine. I don't look like Arkrius anymore. More like my younger self. This should be fine, even if I lose my cover, they can't get that I'm apart of Witch Hunters or the Queen.

Arkrius left the storage house and walked towards the square. He was rather confused by the inner complex of the church and looked completely lost.

Where the hell do I start!?
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:33 am

[Story telling device]

"I was sure i heard something thud around here." a Man with some iron armor and a helbard walked up to the storehouse.
"probably just a rat. I wonder if they set up one of the priests to guard the storage house ~ i bet they didn't, so i can snatch away some wine." he walked towards the entrance of the storage house. "i can get back to my post once i got myself some whine."

[/end]

Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:49 am

Arkrius overheard two guards mention about wine and a priest guarding the storage house. He adjust his knife in his robe, he hid it in the sleeve so he could quickly unsheathe it when the time was needed. He sprinted towards the storage house.

Damn it! I can't let anyone find that there! It could compromise my cover.

He quickly appeared behind the guard and wrapped his arm around his throat, nearly choking him and kicked at the back of his knee, knocking him off balance. He pushed open the door of the storage house and entered it with the guard as a meatshield. The door was silently closed behind him and he held the knife that he hid in his sleeve close to the guard's neck. He leaned very closely to his ear, almost breathing on it on purpose.

"Tell me everything you know!" whispered Arkrius. "If you make a sound. You die. Attempt to escape...you die. Everything you do, may or may not get you killed. Choose wisely."

He had changed his accent to an Irish accent. He tightened the hold on the guard's neck and held the knife even closer. The guard felt helpless at this moment. It was touching his skin, it could cut the skin and draw blood out at any moment.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:53 am

[Story telling device]

"please! no! i dont want to die!" the guard was not an expirienced one, and he was loud. if this was to continue someone would hear him.

"plese, please, just tell me what you want to know, i'll tell you anything, just dont let me die here, its to early, i still want to live" ... and he was terribly talkative.

1) ask about suspicious things.
2) general gossip.
3) what is the church currently doing?
4) "shut the hell up!"

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:00 am

Arkrius placed a hand over the guard's mouth to make him be quiet. "I said...keep it down!" growled Arkrius. "Keep it down! What is the church planning? If you make a loud outburst. YOU. WILL. DIE." He removed his hand from the guard's mouth and placed the knife even closer towards his neck. It was pricked his skin. "Remember, stay quiet. Your choices will determine your life. I assume you'll make the right choice."

...I'm hoping he has some useful information, if not...waste of time.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:07 am

[Story telling device]

"t-the church planning? are you from some evil organisation? How should i know what the church is planning, I..."
he was close to saying 'am a mere guard' but he had the feeling that would kill him. instead he searched his head for even the slightest thing that might intrest the man, some kind of gossip.

"M-Maybe you want to know that they finaly decided that Faust is soon to be sent east again? I mean, he's from the 13th division, and he's all strong and stuff, but i cannot know why they send him east, thats restricted information" he was sweating.

"O-O-or maybe you want to know that the traitor to the heavens has been here recently, yeah, that might even have something to do with Faust, who knows. Pleas dont kill me sir, i can tell you aynthing you want! Wait, yes! If you kill me, Faust will come after you, and he will kill you dead for sure, you shouldnt kill me, or you will die!" he was obviously lying, but he was desprate after all. Yet he did manage to keep his voice down.

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 am

Arkrius kept the knife still poised at his neck. He was very suspicious about the guard's information.

Faust? 13th division? East? Wait...a ranking officer caring about a mere soldier? That's very unlikely.

"Why would this "Faust" of the 13th division be worried about a mere peon." stated Arkrius. He held the knife closer to his neck, it had made a cut and it started to bleed rather slowly.

...I shouldn't go too far. It could cause....unneeded attention. However, Traitor to the Heaven's? That seems slightly interesting. I'll put the first bit of this "Faust" basterd into play. I'll keep that in mind.

"Tell me more of this "Faust"...character." said Arkrius. He was tempted to say "basterd" but he kept that to himself. It could cause some offense that could lead to another event and cause his cover to be blown. "Also, are you SURE that's ALL YOU KNOW?" growled Arkrius.

Last edited by Pantzer on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:29 am

[Story telling device]

"huh, you dont know Faust? well, he isnt out that often, he isnt in the 13th division for nothing." the guy almost started to talk casual, as he noticed the situation again. "Er, i swear there's nothing to know realy"
he somehow avoided talking about Faust. "The church is doing what she allways does, purify bad souls, chase demons or fallen angels, protect the people - we're the good guys, so please dont kill me."

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:40 am

"Tell me more about this Faust." said Arkrius. He had slowly loosened the tension of the knife against his neck, however, kept it in check in case of something sprang up and everything went south. Arkrius wanted to see if he would loosen up and perhaps spill more information. He gently patted against the guard's shoulder and put a flask of wine in his hands.

...damn, I almost had more information. I'll try to keep him loosened. I have the advantage.

"We'll drink." said Arkrius. "It's high quality wine. My gift to you. However, you must tell me more of this Faust character. I'll let you go as well...if you tell me."

As if. By the time you loosen up and tell me more...you're gone.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:50 am

[Story telling device]

"I sure will" the guard had not loosened up, but at least the knife was gone.
"F-Faust, his full name is Arachnadian Eduardo Faust, he's one of the head excecutioners of the 13th division, the one that is to consist of the strongest Holy men that vanquish evil. He killed all witches in this western Area almost all by himself during Walpurgis Night. He carries his big cross on his back like the foretold saint that is said to free mankind from all evil witches and their magic. He also uses the holy scriptures to bind the enemies of light and hurt evil souls." He guy got all enthusiastic that he might be able to survive.

"he allways has that boy running with him, and they both were put under surveillance after they rottet out that town, because they were hiding a witch. He's the most dedicated son of the lord if it comes to the extermination of evil. And now they send him out again, because that traitor before god came and asked one of the popes about a sword, at least thats most likely."

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:10 am

A sword? ...wait. Kaluoshen did say he was a fallen angel and Lucifer...I believe he did say something about a sword as well. Something about Eden if I recall. It must have been his work.

Arkrius nodded at the information presented towards him. He figured it would be enough. The guard stated that they were up to their usual business and gotten information about Kaluoshen's actions and a 13th division commander. He grinned, however, there was one more piece of information that took Arkrius's attention. A boy.

"Boy? Who is he? Where is he?"
asked Arkrius. His tone became less harsh sounding.

...interrogating this guard seemed worthwhile. I'll stop the interrogation soon. I might be pressing my luck. If I fail to receive the information I want...he's gone. He'll serve a purpose no longer and I'm losing time. This guard as an assigned post...

His grip started to loosen slightly around his neck, but it still had control of the situation. He wanted to give a false sense of hope, wondering if he'll give anymore information.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:17 pm

[Story telling device]

"just his apprentice." the guard asnwered. the boy was odd, but there was nothing special to him, except for the fact that he seemed somewhat crazy for killing witches, but that was to be expected with such a teacher.

At this point the guard still thought he might get out alive.
"I guess the two will be preparing for their departure at the 13th division centre, or they talk a last time with the pope. Or they are training for the upcoming mission, they could be in the laboratory aswell. Either way, i would not go there, he's dangerous."

the guy took a sip of the wine in his hand.

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Okay...time to recap. I have acquired information that they have a 13th division head executioner named Arachnadian Eduardo Faust, he's being sent towards the East. He has an apprentice .Apparently, the 13th division, the one that is to consist of the strongest Holy men that vanquish evil. Faust has killed all witches in this western area almost all by himself during Walpurgis Night. He carries his big cross on his back like the foretold saint that is said to free mankind from all evil witches and their magic. He also uses the holy scriptures to bind the enemies of light and hurt evil souls. The church have been up to their "usual" activities. The church is going after by my assumptions, Kal. This could be enough information. Time to go. I don't have much time left...damn withdrawal symptoms. My cigarettes will work against me...as I doubt anyone is allowed to smoke on the Church grounds. I need Theoril to make a nicotine solution...

Arkrius loosened his grip. "You're free to go, don't tell anyone of this incident. If you do...you're dead." said Arkrius. But before the guard could react, Arkrius placed a well-placed karate chop at a pressure point, knocking him towards the ground unconscious. He took out Silent Death and outfitted it with tranquillizer darts. He pointed the barrel at the guard's neck and shot. The dart had hit his neck, instantly administrating the sleeping agent. He carefully removed the dart from the guard's neck. He carefully positioned the ground where the crate of wine is and opened with a few bottles scattered about.

This should look convincing. A guard sleeping on the job with wine...and that wine had a high alcohol concentration. The smell of it should be evident.

He grinned at his handiwork and holstered Silent Death and hid the knife on his sleeve. He carefully walked towards the door and opened the door. Arkrius sprinted towards the wall and jumped. He grabbed onto a part of the wall and started to scale it. Eventually, he made it at the top of the wall and looked about.

...this Faust character...I wonder if I can meet him? That will have to wait for anot-

There was a feeling of uneasiness that Arkrius felt. He looked around and saw nothing. It came back again. He saw nothing. The withdrawal symptoms started to take effect, but almost immediately. His body was violently shaking before falling from the wall, back into the church grounds, unconscious. The thud would have brought some attention to the area.

Last edited by Pantzer on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:35 pm

[storytelling device]

"hey, get one or two priests, this guy seems to have collapsed." one of the guards said. the loud thud had alarmed about 4 guards nearby. "there's another one knocked out in here!" a guard shouted from the storehouse.

Without further wait the two were carried towards towards one of the churches, and put to bed. the room was without windows and entirely dark, two men stood next to the door, while several others stood in the next room around a table. they were talking aloud.

"that is too obvious, the guards know that it is forbidden to drink!"
"this is a new one, who knows."
"why else would he still be asleep if it just were wine?"
"and the other?"
"he was armed, except for the upper divisions priests are not armed, and he wore an apprentices' garment."
"The spy might already be out and left his weaponry to pretend this acolyte was a spy!"
"Likely this close to the wall."
"why is he asleep anyway?"
"the same as the guard?"
"why was he around there in the first place?"

the discussion kept going on. the weapons lay spread apart on the table.

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Arkrius slowly opened his eyes. The room was entirely dark with no sign of any windows in the room. He put his hand to his face and tried to see his hand, but his eyes weren't adjusted to the dark yet. He had overheard a few bits of the conversation and grinned to the information.

I could say that the "spy" framed me with the weapons...however, I'll have to retrieve them. What else did they take? What about the other guard? If I was found, the other one might be nearby. However, it's one of the strongest sleeping agents I have. He'll be out of it for a while...and a shot to the neck...most likely 12 hours. I also have to make an excuse to say why I was at the storehouse...I could say I was a new acolyte.

His eyes quickly adjusted to the dark and he saw faint outlines of two guards who were standing by the door. He was checking his pockets for any of his equipment.

...I don't have any weapons, but I have most of my equipment. That should be good. They haven't figured out my boots also have knives hidden in them as well. How am I going to do this? This is a one way room, two guards...

Arkrius tried to think of his options.

...okay, plan to quickly take out the guards, throw in a sleeping gas bomb into the other room, retrieve my weapons. Have a quick smoke, find Faust. Get outta here. That's the plan. Might as well find him while I'm in...who knows where?

He slowly and carefully got off the bed. He crept towards the first guard. The darkness hid him quite well. He grabbed the guard by the shoulder and brought him closer, using him as a meatshield and placed his hand over his mouth to stifle the noise. He placed a well placed karate chop that knocked him out. Arkrius then rushed over towards the other one, repeating the same maneuver on the other guard. It was a little slower due to the height different so he kicked the guard at the back of the leg to knock him off balance before knocking him out. The entire incident made some noise and have most likely stirred some attention. He hid by the right of the door and took out a smoke bomb and sleeping gas bomb. Arkrius waited for a brief moment, to see if they had heard the noise.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:18 pm

[story telling device]

In the room the discussion was still heated up, the men could not decide what was next to be done.

"oi,oi. calm down gentlemen. Of course he is a spy, the most recent action itself sais so." a muffled voice sounded out. it was a high cheerful noise, and it almost seemed to mock the surrounding ones.

"What do you mean Abbot Anderson?"
"My, my." he clapped his hands. "then i guess you deserve it, goodbye gentleman, I prefer fresh air." the man said, then the sound of a big door being shut.

[/end]

Last edited by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:34 pm

After a moment or two Arkrius decided to make his move. In the next room it was lit and the light had peeked through the bottom of the door. He went prone and peeked through the opening. He could see multiple pairings of feet and he could faintly hear what was going on in the next room.

...abbot Anderson? ...he's right on the money. Well, looks like I'm finding more information from him...

The sound of a door closing was heard and Arkrius stood up. He dusted his clothes off and placed the smoke bomb back into the robe. He gripped the sleeping gas bomb tightly before placing his hand on the door handle. He slowly pushed it and carefully rolled the sleeping gas bomb into the room. One of the men noticed the door opening.

"What is it?" asked the man.

The door closed almost immediately after it was open. A blue smoke filled the room next door. A few seconds afterwards, there were multiple thuds as people were hitting the ground, fast asleep. Arkrius waited a few seconds before placing opening the door. The sleeping gas bomb was quite potent with an airborne sleeping agent but it quickly dissipated after five seconds. There were multiple bodies on the ground. He scanned the room for a moment before finding his weapons. He walked over towards the table and retrieved his weapons. He holstered all of his guns, however, Frost had almost given him frostbite for the mere five seconds that he touched the gun.

...I didn't get everyone. Damn.

He searched the clothes of each individual in the room for any type of documents or anything worth of interest.

Hopefully, they might have some type of documents on them...and where the hell would Faust be!? It can't be that hard to miss a man with a giant cross on his back!
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:23 pm

[/storytelling device]
Apparently those guys weren't higher ups, just priests and guards mostly. aside from crosses, a bible, or other useless things they had nothing with them.

The only person who might have had some decent information would have been the guy that had left minutes ago.
He was going across the square, which seemed even more secluded then before

1) go after that abbot and interrogate him.
2) search on and bet on your luck.
3) try to trick people and get information on where Faust is.
4) that abbot seemed like a fun person, he might tell you something.

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:09 pm

After searching for a while, Arkrius couldn't find anything of importance. All he could find is the standard bible, crosses and other random miscellaneous garbage.

...nothing worth of interest. Only course of action right now is to chase after that Anderson character. He probably has some information.

With the course set in mind, he opened the large door and followed suit. He sprinted down the hallway and attempted to catch up with Anderson. The pathway had lead towards the square. It seemed to be more secluded than the rest of the church. He saw Anderson crossing the square and he quickly sprinted after him. He adjusted his hood to cover most of his face and caught up with Anderson. He grabbed Anderson by the shoulder, then proceeded with a kick to the back of the knee to knock him off balance and held a knife to his neck. Arkrius had held the knife towards Anderson's throat. It was ready to draw blood at any moment.

"Tell me what you know...Abbot!"
growled Arkrius. He wanted to make the interrogation quick. The guards were probably alerted of his actions as he was spotted. Anderson was taken by surprise as Arkrius caught him and held the knife close to his neck.
"I-I'll tell you what you want to know...what is it?" asked Anderson. His tone felt like it was mocking Arkrius. It slightly pissed Arkrius off but he kept it to himself.
"Where is Faust? Where's the 13th division centre?"

Arkrius pressed the knife against his throat. It drew a small amount of blood.

(Will continue in a bit. Thinking.)
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:59 pm

[STD]

"My, my." he clapped his hands. "there i let you go off and you follow me for something like this, isnt it funny? hohoho." he acted like his situation was funny instead of life threatening."and now you want to know about the excecutioner? why, you could have asked."

Anderson laughed as he suddenly grabbed the knife and swings it away, turning around.
"My, My, those people never try to be nice, its allways has to be this way." he was talking in his mocking tone again. the wound on his throat magically seemed to start healing, the same was with the hand he caught the blade with.
A special case for all priests standing on these holy grounds, they healed every holy man upon its ground, while burdening those with evil mind. that was the magic imbued in the square.

"Now you got me interested, care to tell me where you are from? oh, where are my manners, you just go that way, then right, and a few hundred yards straight through. And now, tell me, which organisation might pay so much intrest into our church? I won't let you go before i know." he glanced evily. he was stronger than he looked at first glance.

[/end]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Arkrius was surprised by Anderson stopping the knife and throwing it away. The way Anderson was starting to piss Arkrius off more. Anderson's wounds healed magically and it interested Arkrius, but, it was something it would find out for another time. Anderson had pointed the way for Arkrius and he blinked about it. He was suspicious about it, but, it was his only lead. Anderson's comment about not letting him go until he learns about his organization almost caused Arkrius to challenge it. However, he didn't want to raise any more ruckus.

...he's stronger than he looks. I'm not at full strength. I'll tell him. Thank god for being affiliated...or was, with Razgriz. They're still trying to get me back...

"Razgriz." said Arkrius.

He spun on his heels and walked towards the 13th Division Centre.

...interesting basterd...
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next