Mission: Spying in a friendly base (Part One)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Mission: Spying in a friendly base (Part One)

Post by Muzak on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:30 am

Arkrius had arrived at the 13th Division Centre. It was quite grand for such a building in the church. He whistled at the sight of it and adjusted his glasses.

Sure damn extravagant. I doubt I can just waltz in there. Perhaps I can steal a uniform from a random 13th Division guard, soldier, whatever they use here...

There were two guards outside of the front door. He walked around the front of the building looking for any other entrances. There were a few possible choices. He could scale the wall and climb through a window, waltz through the front door, make an entrance. Arkrius decided that he would climb. He threw his grappling hook up at the windowsill, it latched on and he tugged it to make sure it was secure. He started to slowly climb towards the second story window.

He lightly tapped on the window and checked if it was locked. It was locked. He lightly tapped the window again before taking out Silent Death. He fired a round into the window and slammed Silent Death against the window. It had shattered. It had made a loud noise and he quickly entered the room. The guards quickly sprinted towards the source of the sound. Arkrius managed to coil the grappling hook and placed it into his pocket before the guards had arrived.

...that should do...they now of something is up now. Better disguise myself.

He looked around the room. There were a few desks and computers, no sign of uniforms.

A chance to find anything else...perhaps it's a database of the 13th Division or perhaps the entire Church's database? Worth a look.

Arkrius went over towards the computer and attempted to get in. The network was password-protected. He quickly got out of his seat and walked towards the door. He didn't have the password and didn't have anytime to waste before more guards were sent towards the area. He went prone and looked through the bottom of the door, it looked clear. Arkrius slightly opened the door with Silent Death in hand. It seemed to be clear at first sight. The door was pushed open all the way and he had entered a hallway. There were multiple doors leading to various places. He quickly searched most of the doors. They were nearly identical towards the room he was just in. At the end of the hallway there was an elevator. He walked towards the elevator and it had opened. There was a female and male guard in the elevator. He grabbed her shoulder, turned her around and wrapped his arm around her neck, using her as a meatshield. He shot the male guard in the head with a dart.

"Don't make a sound." demanded Arkrius.
"Burn in hell."
"That won't get you far with me, to bad I'm not religious." said Arkrius as he grinned. The knife was closer to her neck, it had slightly pierced her neck.
"O-okay! I'll be quiet..."
"Good. Now take a nap." said Arkrius as he pistol whipped the guard. She fell limp on the floor.

He grabbed both bodies and dragged them to a random room. He had entered a locker room. The male guard was stripped of his uniform. He stuff the robe into the locker with the male guard and adjusts the clothes. Arkrius then stuffed the female guard in another locker.

This uniform is a bit big for me...we'll have to make do.

(To be continued.)
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 am

Arkrius tried to adjust the uniform to make it look not as baggy or a size above his size, but he couldn't. He shook his head at his failed attempts and just left it as is. The uniform was pure white. It had almost seemed godly and felt like a sign of power, similar to the uniform's that the Witch Hunters wore. His equipment was hidden in various pockets and pouches on the uniform. He slightly opened the door and peeked outside. It seemed to be quiet and normal.

Next course of action...find Faust. Gather information about his "mission", reason why he's going East and their current actions...but that's going to be easier said then done. My affiliation with Witch Hunter's hasn't been compromised. However, they do know that a spy is about...

He took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. A steady stream of smoke flew out of his lips and nose. After a few minutes, he threw the cigarette away and walked out of the locker room.

The smell of smoke shouldn't be too strong...only if you're face to face with me...then you might smell it.

The elevator was in sight and he walked towards it. It remained open and Arkrius blinked for a few seconds. He stopped in front of it for a brief second before walking in. The door slowly closed and he leaned against the wall, wondering of his next course of action.

...where the hell do I go now? Highest floor? Lowest? I'm going to go with the lowest, perhaps ask someone around for Faust or something of the sort.

He pushed a button on the panel, leading towards the first floor. The sudden change in movement caused gravity to be shifted down slightly and caused Arkrius to lose his balance.

Elevators...always hated them. Feel like it's going to fall at any second...

(To be continued s'more...unless some divine intervention causes a freak accident.)
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:42 am

(This post is quite long....read at own risk.)

The elevator doors opened and Arkrius stood there for a few moments. He was analyzing the first floor lobby. It had seemed to look like a lobby. He slowly walked out of the elevator and looked around some more for any anomalies. There was none to be seen, or at least from what Arkrius could detect.

...seems normal. Well, it's time to find any new recruits or guards in this area and proceed to finding any information on Faust.

Arkrius walked around the lobby. There were a few rooms and it looked like there were a couple of rooms for training from what Arkrius could tell. He heard idle chatter from a group heading towards the room he was going for. Arkrius simply opened the door for them and followed them inside, blending in with the group.

A speech was heard, it seemed to be for the new recruits as he entered. There were multiple rows of recruits and he simply formed in line. Arkrius followed suit and joined one of the rows. The guy beside him noticed his late entry and nodded at him.

"Hey. You tried to skip on the old man's speech?"
"Speech? I'm new here...I got lost on my way here. Name's Vladivostok Tarasov. Vlad for short if you want." replied Arkrius. He had changed to a Russian accent.
"Nice to meet you Vlad, I'm Robert. Anyways, the speech that that old fart up there has every time new recruits are here."
"Aren't you one yourself?"
"Yeah, just heard it from the other veteran members."
"Ah...do you know of someone named Faust?" asked Arkrius.
"Faust? You don't know him!? He's one of the strongest executioners in the 13th division!" exclaimed Robert.

His voice caught his attention of everyone around him and stopped the speech for a moment before it continued on. Robert's face was red from embarrassment. Arkrius quietly chuckled.

"Tell me more after this speech." said Arkrius. "Wouldn't want to die even more from embarrassment now."

The speech had continued on for quite a while. It had covered that they are part of the strongest division that dealt with "evil" and other miscellaneous crap that Arkrius didn't find interesting. During the time, he waited for perhaps a little bit more information from Robert and maybe find a higher ranked officer in the building that would perhaps tell Arkrius of Faust's location.

A message was heard over the building's intercom.

"Message to all members within the building. We have received a report that there is a spy in the building. I repeat, there is a spy in the building."

Arkrius listened intently to the message on the intercom. Shit, they found out. They'll probably have some type of record or something. Checking the validity of each member or something of the sort...I have to escape. I can't risk my identity as a Witch Hunter any longer.

The speech had been ended abruptly and everyone was ushered outside. There was a database computer outside and a couple of officers searching each member. Arkruus looked around for any type of escape or for any distraction that he could use to escape. He would have been caught if things continued as is. He had an idea in his mind. It involved using a smoke grenade to cover himself throwing a grenade to cause some noise and sprinting out of the building. There was no other viable option to Arkrius. He prepared the smoke bomb and the grenade underneath his sleeves. As soon as it reached to Arkrius's turn, he dropped the grenade on the floor and kicked it backwards, past the line. It rolled towards the back of the building and exploded. Everyone turned their attention to the explosion and Arkrirus activated the smoke bomb. It filled the lobby with smoke and he sprinted as fast as he could out of the building.

...I'm aborting information on Faust. I'm going on what I have now. That will have to do. I absolutely cannot risk being captured again.

Everyone started to cough from the smoke and fanned the smoke from their faces. The officer's briefly saw movement leaving towards the entrance.

"There's the spy! Get him! Alert the others!"

There were multiple guards behind Arkrius. He turned around and saw them all. Arkrius sprinted at an even faster pace. He followed the directions he received from Anderson to get to 13th Division Centre, but in reverse. He appeared back at the square and there were multiple guards in the area. He stopped in his tracks and the guards started to charge at Arkrius, with their weapons in hand.

Arkrius side-stepped one of the guards, grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. He used the guard as a meat shield. The guard screamed as he saw his fellow guards attempting to stop. Arkrius grinned at the situation and pushed him towards the other guards. It had knocked a few of them over. He then ran towards the knocked over guards and stepped on the small dogpile of guards. Arkrius jumped off the guards and took out Hellfire. He loaded an explosive round into the loading cylinder and fired it at the ground underneath him. It had caused a large explosion and a lot of dust. The force of the explosion propelled Arkrius to a higher height.

Shite! Theoril sure increased the explosive rounds power...damn.

One of the guard's managed to slash at Arkrius's face on his descent down. Arkrius then retaliated with hitting the gun square in the guard's face with the pistol butt. It easily knocked the guard over.

"Bastard."

The increased weight of the gun sure makes it a hard hitter. Thanks Theoril.

He then continued on his way towards the entrance. There were even more guards that had sprung into action from all of the commotion. It was only a matter of time before Arkrius had arrived at the entrance, however, the gate was securely locked. He stopped in his tracks and spun around. There were at least fifty guards with their weapons poised at Arkrius.

This sure went to hell...real damn fast.

[Health - 10]

Last edited by Pantzer on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:33 am

Myrie charged with the several soldiers, diguised as a templar. She was surprised to see Arkrius here in the holy land, but she had also seen Kaluoshen as well. Myrie used the confusion in the attack to grab Arkrius out of the way, knocking out a templar and using him as a decoy, making him look exactly like Arkrius. The soldiers stabbed and slashed the templar, not knowing he was a fake.

Myrie ran out of the crowd with Arkrius, placing her robes over him. When they reached a good distance, they entered a room and stopped to hide.

"Nice to see you again Arkrius" Myrie said taking off her helmet. However, she did not look like the Myrie Arkrius knew. Myrie looked like an old male soldier, with a full grown beard and graying hair. "Haven't seen you in a while"
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:39 am

Arkrius was completely confused with the events that just happened. He was at the gate, almost sure that his doom was about to come to an end before long he was saved. His savior seemed to be an old male guard and Arkrius tilted his head to the side.

"Who the hell are you?" asked Arkrius as he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes.
...I just got my arse saved...

He sat down on the ground, panting for air. The chase had make Arkrius quite tired.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 am

"Oh my bad" Myrie said

Myrie converted her body back into her original form. Her entire disguise was made from her body and her armor disappeared. She stood at her original form. She swayed her hair a bit and twitched her ears as she got used to her old body. She looked at Arkrius and smiled.

"Hey Arkrius, it's me Myrie" Myrie said happily "Haven't seen you since that time in the north"
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:23 am

"Ah, the beautiful lass from the North. I remember you now." said Arkrius. He switched from the Russian accent to his English accent. "How'd ya know it was me? I don't exactly look like how I was from when we first met...or maybe I do. Didn't take a good look at myself in the mirror, but I'm sure I look like how I was a few years back. Thanks to my magic eye."

Arkrius shrugged and took out his right eye, the magic faded from his body and he looked like how they first met. "Either way, surprised to see a friendly face here. After being forced to drop my disguise, I thought I was dead. What the hell-" Arkrius was interrupted as on how Myrie was naked. He eyed her figure up and down for a brief moment before continuing on. "As I was saying, what the hell brings you here?"

...she has a nice figure...no, no, no, don't think about that now!

Last edited by pantzer on Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:58 am

"Hey you think you can slip past the eye of the master of disguise" Myrie said confidently

Myrie noticed that Arkrius was looking up and down at her while he was talking. She smiled. She still had her sexual appeal after all these years. She walked up to Arkrius and pinned him to the wall.

"Well, you just can't take your eyes off me can you?" Myrie flirted "You wanna try me?"

Myrie looked at Arkrius with lustful eyes and pressed up to him.

"We have a while before the alarm goes down, and this is my room so no one will go looking in here" Myrie explained "So lets have some fun"
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:17 am

Arkrius was surprised as he was pinned to the wall. He wanted to escape and finish with the mission. The feeling of Myrie pressing herself against him made Arkrius smile, it made him forget about the mission.

"Of course." said Arkrius.

...this is quite the turn of events. I wonder how things will play out now.

He held her face in his hands and placed his lips on top of hers. He inserted his tongue into her mouth and gently licked her tongue. Arkrius's body started to slightly tremble as he body required nicotine. He had at most, thirty minutes before his body shutdown for being deprived of nicotine. Arkrius pushed Myrie on her bed and climbed on top of her.

"We'll have some fun, indeed."

Damn it. Out of all the times...my body needs nicotine...it can wait.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:00 am

After a good twenty minutes 'having fun' with Arkrius. Myrie lay down on her bed beside him. Myrie looked to the side at Arkrius, she smiled and kissed him again.

"That was certainly nice" Myrie said contently

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Kitsu walking through the door.

"Hello Ojou-sama how is it-oh" Kitsu said as she say Arkrius with Myrie on the bed, both looking the way they did. "Sorry to interupt"

"It's okay Kitsu we are already done" Myrie explained

"Oh well okay then" Kitsu said walking into the room "I hope you had a wonderful time"

Kitsu walked over to Myrie and moved to her ear.

"Ojou sama" Kitsu whispered "The job is done, we should head to the next target"

"Not at the moment Kitsu, our friend is in a tight situation" Myrie said looking at Arkrius then back to Kitsu "We will help him out, then we head to our next objective"

"Very well"

"Well I am going to clean myself up" Myrie said walking to the washroom

When Myrie left, Kitsu looked at Arkrius.

"You know you just got commited right?" Kitsu asked simply "Spending the night with the a woman from Myrie's tribe means you're her mate"
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:12 am

Arkrius sat up and grabbed one of his cigarette packages. He placed it in his mouth and lit before being told by Kitsu that he was committed to her. The flame was left burning on the cigarette for a few seconds as he stared at Kitsu in disbelief. He took a short drag before answering.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!?" exclaimed Arkrius "...y-y-y-y-your kidding...right? I'm...committed...?" He was quite confused at the situation that had developed. In his mind he hoped that he was a joke, but from Kitsu's tone of voice, it seemed quite serious.

...damn it...

He stood up from her bed and started putting on his clothes. "...alright...well, now I know..."

...fuck...lust took over me...and I'm forced into marriage!? Arkrius looked away from Kitsu and sighed underneath his breath. ...damn it, damn it, damn it! ...god fucking damn it!
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:30 am

Arkrius gathered all of his equipment and walked out the door. He briefly eyed Kitsu before speaking.

"Say g'bye ta Myrie fer me. Thanks." said Arkrius as he left.

The alarm had died down a little bit. Templars and guards were running all over the place, searching for Arkrius. He slowly walked over towards the storage room and entered it. There was no one in the room. He dropped the robe that Myrie had given him and grabbed his duster from the wine crate. Arkrius slowly placed it on and wrapped the tagelmust over his face.

...time to leave. I've already spent too much time here.

He walked out of the storage room and started to scale the wall. Before long, a few guards and templars took notice and yelled at the other guards.

"He's over here! Get him!"

Arkrius quickly dropped down from the wall and started sprinted in a totally opposite direction of the church in a random direction. His communicator was ringing with a simple tone. He answered the call and it was Valfus on the line.

"Valfred! They found out your identity! Get out of the Church! Get to the south. I've already prepared transportation to Khantis! Go, go, go!"
"Already on the way. Out."

...shit! It must have been that letter! God damn it! I'll figure it out later...how the fuck do I get to the south from the west!? Shit!

The sound of footsteps became louder and louder as the templars and guards chased after him. He quickly drew out Hellfire and started to shoot backwards, through the duster. The stray bullets had pierced their armor easily and penetrated through the bodies, causing collateral damage.

Sunrise was fast approaching. The desert heat was going to become unbearable. There was at least 2000km till he reached the southern regions and he didn't have much time to go. The travel had to go most likely in this order. He had to cross the desert, stop at the oasis, cross the central plains, arrive at port dace then go by boat to Khantis. It was an impossible task on foot, but he had to manage. He reached into his pouch and grabbed a needle. The needle was stabbed into his leg and the solution was administered. He threw it away and continued running.

The communicator on his ear starting ringing of the national theme of Khantis. It was from Charles. He quietly sighed and answered the call.

"Valfred!? You alright? I heard from Valfus you've been compromised."
"Yes, I'm on my way to Khantis!"
"Where are you!?"
"...in the west."
"What!? There's no way for you to make it to Khantis on foot! You won't make -"
"God damn it will you shut up! I will make it! Send me some back up.
"...alright. There are two on the way."
"Thanks."
"Good luck..."

He reached for his pocket and grabbed out a detonator with a red button. There was a quiet laugh and he grinned as he pressed it. "Sayonara."

(Explosion post is at Identity Discovered!)

[Health + 10 for 5 posts.]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2