Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission start: Attack of Myrill

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty Mission start: Attack of Myrill

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:56 pm

Lycan finnaly found the train on the 13th platform, "Well time to leave central HQ"
It had taken Lycan around 20 min to find the train and as soon as she boarded the trin it left for myrill "Mister tracey must have gotten on befire me i gots lost"
No you got distracted because someone dropped his sandwich
"I helped to find it"
You helped to eat it Lycan giggled and sat in her ussual way, upside down. "Well wakes me up when where there"
*SNORE*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.........A few hours later

*CLUNK*
the train had stopped at a random location it semed peacefull *YAWN* "Looks like where here" Lycan rolled of the bench and took her first few steps in the new Town of Myrill. let's wait for mister tracey over there at the fountain.
Lycan walked towards the fountain

As she sat down on the edge she noticed something "It ish a bt quite around here ishn't it?"
Let's investagate as soon as mister casterson arrives

(sleep restored full health/mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty Re: Mission start: Attack of Myrill

Post by Artist Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:15 am

Tracey was sleeping on the train. He got on before Lycan and didnt know exactly where she was. Just that she was on. The train stopped at Tracey looked outside the window. "Wow dark as night out there. Myrill has never looked creepier. Well maybe cause I never came here in the dark." Melody as a surprise to Tracey flew out his jacket pocket. "What the hell Mel Mel? Im not even gonna ask." Mel Mel flew around Tracey's head "Zip zip!"

Tracey walked off the train and saw Lycan waiting by a fountain. "Heh I dont even wanna know what happened to my room." Tracey chuckled. "But we should get this mission started and done for quickly though. So im going to ask questions to the near by towns people."

Tracey walked over to a homeless guy sitting on a chair bench. "Hey old man, we are Witch hunters and we have reports that there has been some strange wolf activity here. Can you tell me anything about it?"

The homeless man looked up at Tracey. He leaned to the side and spit out a broken old yellow tooth. "Heh you wanna help us huh. Well your too damn late, the beasts are called grand wolves around here. And dont let me get started on Grawfang." The old homeless man chuckled.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue600/600Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue600/600Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 am

Lycan saw Tracey get off and start questioning a bum for information. A howling sound came from a nearby forest, Lycan started to howl too. "There seem to be some normal wolfs left" Lycan walked over to tracey "Mister tracey i thinks those wolfes have been manipulated by magic, normal wolfes try to avoid conflict and ussually stay in their pack, so the only reasons for their behauvior would be either all of them are manipulated or the alpha male ish ordering them to do so" Lycan knew all about wolfs it was the basic teachings from her tribe "So either way magic must have driven it to this"

she dropped a piece of steel and wraped it around her arms as chains "Just in chase" She smiled
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 am

"Ahh wolves marevelous creatures arent they." Tracey said walking away from the homeless man. "He's not gonna give us any info." Mel Mel was frightend by the sounds of howling in the forest. "Someone is manipulating them huh. Then that tells us a witch is most likley involved. But maybe not."

Tracey looked around the town for any clues."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HELP!!!" There were loud screams not too far away. "Ahhh so it begins." Tracey's long black jacket started to shrink in size. It was small regular jacket that would be easier to move in. He rolled up the sleaves. "Come on Lycan lets go!" Tracey ran towards the screams. There was a young boy and girl being chased by a pack of 5 giant wolves. The children were about to be eaten by them.

Tracey grabbed them in a instant dissapearing leaving a mist clone in his place. One of the wolves clawed at the mist. Tracey had both children under his arms. "Are you alright!" "Yea were ok thank you mister." The boy said. Tracey put them both done leaving a good distance between them and the wolves.

[-5 mana]
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 am

Lycan saw tracey rescue the people but as soon as his clone dissappeared, the other 4 headed straigth for tracey who still had his hands full. Lycan made a small spike on the chain and threw it in the concrete fixing it in place she then spurted towards the wolves. The first she tripped over the chain the second she tied his mouth shut , she couldn;t make two of them because the third one blocked her way. she ankered the chain in the ground trapping the second wolf in place the first joined the third and they were planning to attack "I ish gonna take these two, you can handle the other two right?"She spoke to tracy as she took on a weird stance she placed her palms together and made a wide stance, the first wolf charged at her, she spun around him and guided him forward when his mouth was past her she guided its head towards the ground making it slam its head into the concrete. when she turned back the second was already midway. with a twirl she twisted one end of her scarf around its legs but it dashed towards her anyway. - vacuum punch- a small precicon vacuum blew his head back, with his chin up she placed a fist on its jaw knocking it out.

(-5 mana for vacuum)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 am

"Yea I can handle them. You guys stay put k." Tracey said putting an index finger over his lip. "Alright mister." the boy said still kind a freightened from the wolves. Tracey left in a instant leaving a mist clone in his place. One of the wolves jumped in the air and aimed for the children. Tracey was in the air with him. He kicked it with both feet to send it back a few feet.

The wolf landed on all fours and shook off the hit. It growled at Tracey baring its long fangs. The other wolf was behind Tracey ignoring the children now, just focusing on the threat. Tracey pulled out his sword from his back sheath. He started to spin it rapidly, transforming it to a staff. The wolves made their move. They both pounced for him. Tracey jumped high in to the air he swung his staff hard on one of the wolves back injuring it. Tracey landed and the last wolf wasnt moving anymore. It looked at its fallen comrads.

This wolf had a brown and white coat. While the others were dirty grey. The wolf stepped back from Tracey and ran off. It was a realy fast moving beast. Tracey looked surprised. "Huh looks like that one was sorta normal." Tracey approached the children.

"Hey are you guys sure your ok?"

"Yes were ok sir." The boy said starting to get up. The boy was probalby eight years old. He had dark black hair that came over his forehead. He had mostly raggy clothing on him. His face was stern and a sorta serious look. But still had the child like look to him. The girl was probalby six years old. She was cute and had red bright hair and red cheecks to match.

"Hey no need to call me sir. Im only sixteen. Call me Tracey." Tracey said with a smile.

"Wow sixteen. I allways wanted to be sixteen. But isnt Tracey a girls name." The boy said scratching his head. "Well my name is Jet nice to meet cha Tracey."

"And what's yours if i may ask little girl?" Tracey looking at the little girl.

"Oh this is my sister Katara. She doesnt speak much." The boy said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Well Jet and Katara lets get you off home then." The girl walked up to Tracey with her arms raised up. "You want me to cary you, fine no pob." Tracey bent over and picked up Katara. He placed her over his shoulders. "Come on Jet." Tracey waved over to him. Jet took Tracey's hand and held it tightly.

Tracey walked over to Lycan and the knocked out wolves. "Hey Lycan im gonna take these kids back to their house. You can investigate more if you want."

Mel Mel came out of Tracey's pocket. He flew over to Katara. Katara started to play with him. Tracey was walking towards the large house with lights on.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:48 pm

[STD]

the wolf with its brown and white coat ran through the streets, leaving town northwards towards the forest, passing through the lumbermill, deserted.
Within the forest he followed a path, it soon ended in front of a small cave. He descendet downwards into the depth, passing by around 20 other wolves.

he stopped at a dead end, a bigger wolf, entirely coated in white, lay there. the younger one growled out in a low tone, making a gesture of respect.

He by the name grawfang the wild, lifted his head. it looked as if he nodded, and as he did the younger one begann to growl again several times.
With every passing second the face of Grawfang got more angered.

["What do they dare to intefere with our pray, thos puny little humans."]
["father, they took out the others with ease. they are dangerous, the female human attacked from far away, we would not even get close"]
["Then it seems, we have additional prey. wake everyone up, they had a chance if they had accepted their fate as it was, few would have died. This - will be a raid."]

Grawfang went up through the tunnel of the caves in amazing speed, nothing more than a white lightening was to be seen until he stopped at the top of the hill that led into his home.
He raised his head, letting out a howl that descendet through the night, a dark howl, one that would go through every part of the body several miles away.

what this howl meant was something humans never understood, but feared. feared, even though not knowing that it was a declaration of war, and a call for a fight.

{grawfang the wild, HP: 1100}

Last edited by Areos on Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Lycan walked towards the wolf that was trapped in her chain, she inspected it. it was growling and still violent. tracey said something about taking some kids home "Yeah yeah". A Stagering Howl was heard Lycan's sense shot on and she was completly in battle mode "It sheems Mister Alpha wants a fight"
mistress you know what this means don't you?"
"yush a full blown war"
i think it would be wise to search for the alpha male and defeat him, when he is defeated the victor will be the new alpha male
"But we can't leave the village unprotected" Lycan stared at the wolf "Inu see what you can find out from mister wolf"
A blinding flash and inu stood next to her a bit bigger then ussual, the tied up wolf flinched at the sight of the huge wolf. "I will do my best mistress" he turned towards the wolf and started to discus somethings with it. Lycan turned away and opened her dimensional hole dropping some steel, where the forest started she made extremely thin steel wire big enough to stop the wolves but small enough to not be spotted easely. "Mister tracey should hurry, those wolves should be here within 10 minutes"Lycan created three rods and a shield as she waited for the battle to come.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:04 am

Tracey arrived at the house it was a old looking house but rather big. There was a farm right behind it. The farm had destroyed crops and grass. The chicken house was nearly destroyed.

The wolves must have came here a couple of times. But how come these people still live here. Its too dangerous.

Tracey knocked on the door a couple of times. A lady opened the door with teary eyes. "Oh thank goodness! My children!"

Tracey took Katara off his shoulders and she ran towards her mom. Jet however stayed close to Tracey. "Im sorry mom I didnt mean to go to far." Jet said looking down. "Oh never mind that." She grabbed Jet and hugged him hard. She hugged them both for quite sometime. She then looked up at Tracey "Thank you so much sir. Bless your heart. Come in please let me get you something." The mom was already iin her house preparing some tea.

Tracey walked in hoping to get info on these wolves. "It was no problem mam realy. But could you tell me why you guys live here. Its too dangerous around here by the looks of your farm." Tracey accepted the tea handed to him. He sipped., it was quite tasty.

"We have no where else to go, this is all we have left." The mom said taking a seat in her rocking chair. Jet and Katara were close to her. The mom continued. "My...my husband was a hero. He used to fight off these giant wolves on his own. He protected us. But one night they..."

"Its alright you dont have say anymore." Tracey stopped her. He felt bad for them. "But I need you anwser some more questions though. May I?" Tracey pointed to the seet but the table. "Oh most certainly sir." Tracey moved the chair so he could face her.

"Alright do you know what time these wolves, usauly start there attacks?

"Around twelve o clock."

"Where do they mostly attack?"

"They used to attack here alot. They like a fight, a challenge. Once they found it they will bring more and come to you."

Tracey got up "Thank you for the info, but I gotta go catch up with my partner." Tracey placed the tea cup down on the table. He went to his belt and took out his four pebbles. "Jet come here I need you take these rocks. If you guys are attacked just throw them on the floor hard ok." Tracey handed him the rocks. "Take care of your mom and sis ok. Ill be back for you guys."

"Bye Bye Tracey!" Katara yelled out. Tracey smiled back, then he left the door in a flash.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm

"mistress"Inu stood next to her "It seems that the wolf came from a pack with at least 20 more wolves, their alpha male is called Grawfang the Wild."
"Good job inu~chan" Lycan smiled, "i can just feel the silence before the storm" She was eager as she waited for the battle to start "Inu when the battle starts you have to protect the peoples, ill take care of the rest."
"yes mistress , though they might missunderstand"
"They don't need to understand they just need to survive, you know what it would be best if they wouldn;t step out" Lycan grinned and with a light pulse like radius all the doors in town locked shut.

(-5 mana ish only small manipulation ^^)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:55 pm

[STD]

The wolves rallied at the border of the forest, and the old lumbermill. The wind of the cold night was tearing through the grass below and giving a low howl by itself.

["full scale attack. Level their houses, kill those that try to resist, but leave those that do not show enmity."] the white-brown wolf messaged towards his brothers.
Grawfang looked over the band of wolves, the hunters and savage wolves joined up. his females , 16 by count, were left in their lair. Only those fit for fighting were there, 33 wolves, some of them expirienced fighters, some even against those tricky humans.

"charge." Grawfang howled in a calm voice, and everyone charged towards the village while spliting up into about 10 groups, spreading to all sides of the village. Grawfang, despite his white fur, was nowhere to be seen. he had disappeared in the shaddows, his son in brown and white would carry this attack.

{grawfang the wild, HP: 1100}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission start: Attack of Myrill Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission start: Attack of Myrill Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:10 pm

The wire she made half of it she coiled along the town's edges, unseen traps for the wolfes. "I hate to do this, but those wolves should know better, take what you need and move on. Live in coexcistence, i really don get why they started to attack humans" Lycan pondered and hoped that tracey would come back soon, an attack she could handle but that alpha male.... she would have to watch out. A noise "20...22....26....28......33 wolves in total" from the sound Lycan heard the number "It seems the big one isn;t here " Lycan looked at the place where the closest of the group was "So, seems like we have to FORCE him out"She grinned with the thought.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 pm

[STD]

A Great howl suddenly went through the night. Grawfang had charged forward first, recognizing a trap that had been put up. he ran right into it, and to most this would have meant a severe wound or entire battle-incapacity.
But not for him, his skin had hardened from the path he had gone up to this point, many more years than humans could accomplish. His name was Grawfang the wild, and he was what as a human could be called a berserker, a fighter that would put fear upon people hearing his howl, a fighter who could fight on with even a mortal wound, a fighter with determination and strength above a normal one of his kind would acheve.

But his howl was not directed to send fear into the villagers, or threaten his enemy, he warned his pack about a trap of human kind. This would mean the charge would be slowed down, but at least his warriors would be prepared and keep themself from damage.

He ripped out the fine line of iron that went into his skin a few milimeters, despite his fast charge. As he was finished he immeadiatly hid himself again. He would only support, and make a move if something crucual was to happen, it was his son to lead the pack now.

{grawfang the wild, HP: 1072}
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 pm

"Seems like he won;t show so easely" She heard the howl and knew Grawfang had shown himself but before she had a good look he had dissapeared. "Deviding? well against a small yet superior force it ish smart" She giggled at the word superiror cause you never know who's stronger till after who've fought. "Lets get them together shall we"

The basic layout of the town was a town plaza with the house build around it the only way to reach it is to pass through one of the four main entranches "Inu go to the west side, they are invading through the east so, the wolves coming from behind should be the fewest"She pulled out her headphone "MISTER TRACEY? Had for the north entrance and hold it do not let any pass" ,L ycan who was at the south gate opened her dimensional hole and let random metal scrap fall out to completly block the entranch without wasting mana, Because alot of spears and swords where in the mountain of scrap, climbing it would mean death for all. Then she flashed of east

"Lets hope we make it in time"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 pm

Tracey's heard Grawfang's howls in the dark night. "A massive attack is about to begin I assume." Tracey was running threw town houses making sure every door was closed and locked. It was almost 12:00. So the towns folk knew what was going on. Tracey stopped at a couple of doors and told them that WH was hear to help out.

Tracey stood in the niddle of the town when all his work was done. He heard his ear piece device ringing. He placed it in his ear. He heard the instructions from Lycan. He was at the northern entrence in a hurry.

Tracey took out Mugen in its katana form. Hr held it in reverse position and said "Kunai." The katana started to shrink and formed into a kunai knife longer then usaul. It was black with white markings. He was spinning it rapidly.

"11:59. Lets start this."
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:34 am

[STD]

West:

six solves arrived at the towns entrance, blocked by a bloodred wolf. It was an unfair fight, one outnumbered by 5 more, but they were not at advantage truly. The enemy was faster, stronger, and he know how wolves fight.
Charging forwards one of the wolves suddenly attacked, the two by his side followed swiftly, striking for inu's sides...

3 groups had taken the direct route into the north, without hesitation 6 wolves went at tracey, going from all directions towards his limbs, the other 3 seemed to take a detour and run into traceys back, passing the direct attackers with some distance.

the largest group of 15 wolves went for the eastern entrance, they were the most expirienced ones, and the most intelligent ones. As they found lycan they got into battle formation to the sides, forcing lycan to concentrate on both sides to either attack of slip through the barricade.

The brown-white wolf and his 2 comrades stood in front of a metallic wall of sharp objects.

["i hope they did not pull this everywhere. we head west and support them."]

the current leader growled, then he howled into the night, informing the others about the blocked entrance. several other howls descendet from the other places, informing the rest of the pack on what everyone was facing.
The group went towards the west, supporting the ones fighting a flaming red Wolf.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 am

Inu:

"You shall not pass, this is the mission given by my mistress" The wolfs started to attack, the first charged straight at him the others trying to flank him, inu gave them a bit of ground as the front wolf wanted to push of to get more speed, inu charged in blocking his path with a swift body slam the wolf got slammed back the two wolfs at the sides charged towards him , inu made a side ways twirl, slashing them both. one of them seemed to cower at the pain the other charged in none the less. he slammed inu of balance. he hit the ground with his back, but he quikly recovered and took him down with a bite to the neck. inu then ripped out his throath and slashed his corpse
instill fear to dampen their will to fight

Lycan:

"This ish gonna be hard" 15 wolfs had gathered infront of Lycan, she opend her dimensional hole and piece of steel fell out around her "Lets get this started"She grinned ready for the attack

(will either edit or post next part later)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Tracey started to spin his body rapidly as the wolves came close. "Sky Twister!" Tracey's knife was releasing wild energy small but effective. It formed into a twister of power and pushed back all the wolves. It left some damage on some of them. But the wolves just shook it off. They were tougher then the others.

The twister was gone and the wolves were circling Tracey. There was nine of them. The closest one pounced first. Tracey doged by stepping to the side, he countered by slashing his knife at its stomach. It wasnt a deep cut, just good enough to put it down. Two more came in right after that. Tracey swung his body in towards them. "Cross Frame give me the 3rd angel. Tracey's gunsword appeared in his left hand in a instant. He slashed both of them near the neck.

Another wolf jumped at Tracey's back all it hit was mist clone. Tracey was in the air he landed piercing the wolf in the back with his knife. He spun around and threw his knife straight at a wolf in the air, who was gonna jump on him. He switched his sword to his right hand. "Cross frame give me the 2nd storm." His jian sword appeared in his let hand. He swung both sword at a wolf close by. Slashing it on its right side of its stomach.

There was three wolves left. They were standing close to each other. Tracey threw both sword at the ones on the side. They both hit their shoulders pinning them on the ground. Tracey moved quick. The wolf in the middle was open. "Almo Raizo." Tracey's right hand was surrounded by electricity and he hit the wolf straight in the head. It shocked it knocking it out.

Tracey snapped his fingers and both swords dissapeared and his knife was back in his hand. He hadnt killed any of the wolves. Just severly hurt them enouph so they wouldnt be able to fight at all. "Cant kill wolves I like them to much." Tracey said standing by his section. "Hells Detain Black Prison." Tracey placed both hands on the ground. Heavy black chains were surrounding the section.

"I placed it on its highest level. Nothing should get threw at all. If they get to close then the final part will activate trapping them in a black box. Im surprised it worked, without my mana spikes. Gonna go check up onnnnnnnnnnnnn. Hmmmm i choose west." Tracey started to run towards the west section in amazing speed.

[ -65 mana ]
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Lycan:

"well since there are so many i should try my new idea out" The steel around her started to liquify making a large metal disk across the floor just large enough to cover the entranch in radius -Lamnia Field- . the first 4 wolfes charged together, Lycan charged aswell the first jumped baring its teeth and claws, but as he neared suddenly a metal pole rose from the disk and the wolf hit it with his head, Lycan grabbed the pole and it let loose from the disk. with a spin she smacked the second wolfs head. The third tried to flank her. Lycan made a half step and threw her elbow back it stopped before it reached the wolf, the wolf seemed glad and was ready to continue his charge when his head got blown back by an invisible hit -void hit- . some of the wolfs seemed to want to head inwards while Lycan was busy with the 4th. 3 charged to get through. A metal net formed, they seemed to think they could break through easy and the net gave in as they passed it. the first made it through seemingly happy, when suddenly he dropped the net had made chains and metal ropes completly tieing them up. the second and third seemed to suffer the same fate.

Instead of charging right in the last 8 seemed to readjust there stragety and backed of for a few minutes "Mister tracey its gonna take some time here, What ever happens DO NOT let them pass through the entrances"
maybe i should tell him about the big one

(-30 mana)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:36 am

[std]

The 8 wolves that had taken distance were growling in a low tone, making up an attack plan. they had been told about those strangers, and they knew this was out of their league. Meanwhile the 4 knocked down ones started lifting themselves up, grand wolves had not only hightened intelligence, but also their endurance and regeneration was to be reckoned with.

Soon they had a plan, one of them send a howl towards the night, a name. Then the four already weakened wolves went for an all out attack, all charging head on, and using nothing but their force to jump against lycans body. The attack was to divert lycans attention, and if she were not to take it serious, she would be tackled roughly.

while that happened the other wolves went for an escape, but neither forward nor backwards, they took a way that was not covered in metal, neither was it a true way: the houseroofs. they split into 2 groups of 3, leaving two more . While the groups of 3 left towards both sides, the other 2 guarded their back, attacking if lycan dared to follow. their goal was not fighting stronger foes, they were to leave that to Grawfang and his son...

Inu held his ground rather nicely, his enemies were slower than him, all he had to do is keep most of them at distance and strike when the time were to come. Sadly the enemies were rather enraged due to their comrades death, and fought more fiercly. Inu had more stamina, all he had to do is hold the ground for his mistress, and there was nothing that would...

*slash*

a gash appeared on inu's side. It was either that he had grown accustomed to the enemies lack of speed, or that he was just caught offguard, but the Wolf covered in white and partly brown fur had landed a hit on him, tearing his claw alongside Inu. He was faster than all of the wolves, but he lacked strength to what was told about grawfang.

["I go by the name Repede, son of Grawfang the great. this is the first strike of revenge for my fallen comrade, I..]
A howl reached his ear.

[... I have to attend to other matters. Let's see if you are still superior fighting them.] Repede turned his back towards inu and with a fast dash went into a dark alley heading to the east.
Inu would have his hardships from this point on, they had recieved backup, and in addition moving had been tampered. He was clearly at disadvantage.

The north was cut off, but the wolves could still fight, their fighting spirit was still held high, despite their easy defeat. they went backwards, since the human had put up some kind of trap, like they usualy did. humans could not fight fair and square, so they had no need to go on direct contact. they looked towards a house, a wooden one, all they had to do was break through the wall by ramming against it long enough and their way was free.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Jet was running threw the town looking for Tracey. He had forgoten to tell Tracey that the wolves had regeration powers and the only thing that could kill them was a certain type of silver. Jets father had plenty of that silver. But he had was a block of it that was extremly light for some reason. But harder then any steel or metal. Jet was near the north section and saw the wolves Tracey had taken out ramming them selves into the wooden house from a far. The black chains were sorta blocking his view.

"Ah no you dont!" Jet threw Tracey pebbles on the floor and the titans began to rise and form once again. This time there was only the rock one and the fire one. The titans were large if not larger then before. Jet backed up he was frightened. The fire titan bent down and looked Jet in the eyes. "Whata want boy! Where is the boss!" The rock titan looked at the wolves from and the black chains blocking the north entrance. "Hey Flame this is bosses Spell here and we got some buddies to take care of over there!! COME ON PUPPIES!! HAHAHAHA!" The rock titan jumped over the North entrance and Tracey's chains. He rammed him self hitting all the wolves in one blow. The fire titan looked away from Jet. "Alright boy go find Tracey and get out of here. We got to walk some dogs!!!

Tracey arrived at the West section. "That must be Lycan's supporter Inu. I have never seen in physical form." Inu was hurt preety bad and Repede had ran towards the east section. Tracey saw this so reacted quick to the situation. Hells Prison Black Detain!!" Tracey yelled out slamming his palms on the floor.

Black chains were moving fast underground following Repede. Dispite his speed the were cathing up to him. Tracey unsheathed his katana. He ran towards the five wolves. The closest one got ot the worst. Tracey wasnt holding back from killing them now. After he saw the stat that Inu was in. The closest one was cut near its throat it was leaking blood.

The second one right behind it cut on its eyes blinding it. Tracey sheathed his katana and spun his body. "Estrells Pulse." A energy pulse blasted the blinded wolf and hit two others. Tracey jumped into the air. Twirling his katana. It formed into a large black four bladed shuriken. He threw it towards the two free wolves. It sliced one of them on its back, a very deep cut killing it. As Tracey landed "Cross Frame 1st ceilo." Tracey had his black katana in his hand and slashed the last wolf on its side body hard. The 1st cielo dissapeared and the large four bladed shuriken was caught in his hand.

He ran towards Inu and started a heal spell. "Inu how damaged are you?"

[- 20 mana]
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Lycan:

Lycan was attacked and some escaped 1 of the 4 of earlier charged in blind rage, while the other 3 flanked her trying to distract her. "Shmart wolves" The m,etal disk shark back towards her feet and as the 1 charging and one of the three jumoed at her a pillar of steel formed around her, and the two slammed against it head first then she let one side fall down like a wave of water and it made the steel chains and bounds aroun the two. "I Don have time fot thish" the remaining metal coiled around her making springs "I won make it without speed" as she said that she dropped her coat of her shoulders and a Loud boom was heard as the coat hit the floor and a small crater appeared. She opened her dimensional hole and threw it in she also put her scarf in "the less weight the better" As the two confused remaining wolfs regained composure charged towards her, but as soon as he clawed down only a blur remained and a heavy pain came from his skull as Lycan dropped kicked him. The last one took it in he seemed smarter and ran off "Did he just run away?" it would be almost sure he would go regroup with his leader for this assault. "Well no time to wait" The half pillar still standing formed spikes protecting the way to the roof and the K.O.ed wolf was chained down. "I don have enough to protect this and no time aswell o well" As she headed in wards to go after the wolves she made barbed wire along the way. "Thish way they won be able to get on the roof"

*KRTZZZ* "Mister tracey wolves breached the east entrance, 4 headed for the center plaza, ill get the other 4" With that she flashed off only leaving afterimages when she landed on the roofs. At this rate she'd catch up in less then 2 minutes.

(- 5 mana)

Inu:

"Retreat now you stand no chance as you are now" Inu growled in a growling wolf-like tone his words could be understood by humans though the sounds were not human. "ARGGG" A deep slash appeared across Inu's sides a larger and fierce looking wolf stood before him ["I go by the name Repede, son of Grawfang the great. this is the first strike of revenge for my fallen comrade, I..] but before he could finish he left saying something about needing to attend to other matters. "What a naief wolf he must not be the alpha male, one knows that when ready to kill one must be ready to be killed aswell" The 5 wolves now glaring at him knowing they had a large chance of winning, suddenly tracey appeared out of no where and started to attack the wolfs he seemed to be winning and all the wolfs where taken back a bit one died in the fight.
"Inu how damaged are you?"artist walked towards him seemingly trieing to heal him "You cannot heal this body as i am my an embodiment of my mistresses mana" Not knowing if tracey acctually understood that "Only mistress can heal these wounds" The remaining 4 regained composure and charged together trying to take inu down as he was wounded, the first bit down in his front leg the second charged for his neck as Inu wanted to dodge the wound prevented it he was bitten in the shoulder and the other 2 slammed him down 2 stood ontop of him subdueing him, as the other 2 held tracey of from inu to devide them. "I.....Will....Not.....Disapoint my MISTRESS" His red fur flared up and the wound seemed to close up not entirely healed but at least good enough to fight. his front legs changed into arms and his back changed, when the 2 wolfs that were shaken off by the transformation regained their balance a tall wolf man stood before them "What is this power?"Even faster then before he stood before one of the wofs and knocked him back with a upwards strike "With this i can use the techniques within me" He snickered and looked at the 3 wolves confused by what had happended

"Well now this is an interesting turn of events, mister tracey please stand back a bit" as he said that it seemed as if Tracey got a call from someone could be his imagination though.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:37 pm

[STD]

It was insinct that led repede to suddenly jump against the walls instead of running ontop of the ground, a hint of luck that kept him from being enchained by the black something. He was forced out in the open ontop of the houses, despite the darkness he would easily be spottet, but if there were more of these chains, he would surely be caught.

looking over the rooves he suddenly noticed something darting over the houses, something he couldnt properly make out, but it surely wasnt his father. It came from the east, so maybe it was that enemy - should he confront it? he hadn't much time to think, so he just decided following whatever it was secretly.

the wolves were annihilated, most of them wounded and unconcious, some even dead. They were knocked away by a giant boulder before they could realy react. The boulder had crushed them along with the house, and now most of them were under the rubble of stone and wood.

(you know what that means, [-1 house])

Meanwhile at the centre of the city the skinny Major was standing in the dark, he had a rifle i his hamd, but was shaking violently. He was able to shoot those wolves, and his ammunition would surely kill them, but if that one was to show up... he would surely die.

From above him suddenly a howl descendet. The mayor target had been found, the three wolves sat at the top of the roof, ready to jump down, but the mayor already aimed towards them - would he be able to hit all 3 of them before they got to close?
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:04 am

Tracey hear the message from Lycan. "Alright." Tracey was getting ready to move. He looked back at Inu. "A red flaming werewolf. Who would have known." Tracey left in a instant. He went threw the dark alley and saw his black chains there. "Couldnt catch him huh. Oh well." Tracey clapped his hands and the chains dissapeared. He ran towards east spotting about three wolves. He swing his four bladed shuriken. It hit one of them on the side of its body.

It was a fatal hit, killing it. Tracey used mist step and two clones appeared infront of the two other wolves. The clones kicked them in the jaw. Tracey then appeared inbetween both wolves. He stook out two arms pointing at both wolves. "Estrella." He fired two a estrella blast leaving holes in the bodies. "Im sorry but I cant let you live anymore." Tracey got his shuriken blade and started to run again.

He was heading towards the center, then ran into Jet. "Jet!! what are you doing out here! its too dangerous!" Tracey was infront of Jet in a instant. "Wait Tracey here this can help you." He held up the silver block. Tracey was mad but smiled. "Alright I guess you was just trying to help. But stick close to me ok." Tracey took the silver block. "Gotta get this to Lycan, maybe she can do something with this." He lifted Jet up on his back. "Alright lets go Ventus Paso." Tracey blasted in the air leaving a sonic boom behind him. He had a clear view of the roof tops.

He saw a moving blur heading towards the center. He used his ear piece to see more clearly. "Must be Lycan." He started to fly towards that area.

[-40 mana]
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:20 am

Lycan:

Lycan saw the three wolves aorund the sqaure and felt a surge of mana from behind "Mister tracey seems to have found the three wolves behind me" Like a teleporter Lycan just suddenly stood in between the mayor and the three wolves, when suddenly from her eye corner she saw a forth wolf he was bigger but wasn't Repede, he flung his claws towards her but before he could even blink it turned black before his eyes, the only thing heard was the cracking of his jaw as a bloody hole was in the bottom of it "woopsie have to control my uppercut a bit" Lycan a bit worried checked his pulse "good he seems to be breathing"She smiled and turned back to the 3 wolves " Now why did ya have to run away" she pouted a bit but then meatl from the gutters and lampposts began to coil towards her and slithered like snakes "Which of you ish next? " as she said that the biggest and seemingly fearless a wolf charged bearing its fangs it jumped and feinted a slash which turned into a bite downwards, with the least bit of movemnet Lycan grabbed his dodged and then grbbed hs front paws, she side stepped and was hugging him with his back towards her, Lycan smilled and made a backwards suplex smashing its skull in the roof. then as the second and third mades it way towards her the metal snakes who appeared to have fangs bearied their teeth in the wolves making them howl in pain. "Now please stand down" the snake coiled around them resrticting their movements.
"Noone needs to get hurt"

Inu:

inu was moving at amazing speeds faster then he had run in his wolven-form, he flipped one of the wolfs and smashed its waist through the ground it seemed to be alive but paralysed. "Well lets have some more fun" a sort of smile appeared on inu's face
the following sequence went so fast not many wolfs could keep up one if the remaining seemed to see some of the moves, yet his body couldn;t keep up, none remained standing and inu sat down before the gate "No wolf shall pass through here"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next