Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Search and Recapture

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission: Search and Recapture

Post by Concealer Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 am

The zombie cried out in fury, breaking the ice that had trapped it. It went on the offensive, trying to get a hit on Sirix. They were very powerful, but were straightforward and slow, so she could dodge with ease. She continued attacking and dodging, leaving only small gashes at the zombie. It did barrages of hits, keeping her busy with dodges. She realized that the fire circle wasn't able to hold until she finished.
Castro, go capture the witches!
But wait...!
Don't worry about me! Go get them while I finish up here.
Sirix jumped onto a tree branch before being hit with a superpowered blow. The zombie struck upwards, breaking the branch and she fell.
What the fuck... You overgrown corpse.
She felt angry, enraged for some reason. The tattoos started glowing, despite the bandages meant for sealing her powers. She licked her arm, which was bleeding from the fall. Getting to her feet, she threw her chakram, its power suddenly able to slice through the zombie's arm off. It fell, blood flowing from the wound, and the zombie screamed with pain.
"Oh come on, you're dead. You're not suppose to feel pain." She grinned, licking the blood from the chakram.

(Health -20)
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue321/500Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue590/700Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 am

Sirix wanted to kill. To drain its blood and rip off its limbs one by one. She felt murderous, yet it was so intense and pleasing. Power flowed throughout her body, her tattoos glowing brightly, filling her with mana. Her mind was clouded with thoughts of killing as her witch instincts started kicking in.

Meanwhile, Castro arrived where the witches were. They did not resist when he engulfed them, trapping them. They were too paralyzed with fear and confusion. Castro looked back at her master's condition, and started to worry more.

Sirix cut off the zombie's leg and it roared. She noticed it was trying to crawl back to its other arm, where its weapon was. She merely smirked at its pathetic attempts to resist. The zombie grabbed its weapon and raised it for a downward strike. Sirix blocked it with ease, the ground cracking under her feet. Using her free hand, she struck upwards, splitting it in half with an invisible blade. Blood splattered upwards, making it rain blood.

Sirix giggled a bit from the zombie's demise. How easily she overpowered it. How much more blood she wanted.
But... but wait. We caught the witches, so that's it. That's... enough

She struggled with her inner thoughts, holding her hand with her hands. Castro looked unsteadily towards her, ready to rush to her aid if needed. Suddenly there was a surge of memories, back when she was young, her beginnings as a witch. Her mother.
"Enough!"
A surge of enegy bursted from her, escaping. The distorted mana started stabilizing, and the storm lightened to a small shower. Her tattoos dimmed, and Sirix became calm, but panted with exhaustion.
What... the hell was that?
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue321/500Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue590/700Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:03 am

As soon as she recovered, Sirix looked around, trying to sense enemies. Nothing.
Castro, how are the witches?
Captured and detained.
Are they all unconscious?
Yes, master.

She walked towards Castro and placed her hand on him. She could sense strong amounts of mana inside him.

Wow, they all having amazing amounts of mana. With the distortion of mana here, they could easily have lost control. Maybe thier powers had something to do with the zombies from before.

Sirix kept staring, bothered by how she almost lost control of herself before. Even with the seal bandages, her tattoos activated when they should have been contained. The main cause was the disturbance of mana, but she felt it could be something else too.
Master, is everything alright?
She shook her head as Castro's response shook her from her train of thought.
"Yeah, lets get going before these girls wake up."

Sirix grabbed a stick off the ground and started drawing a teleportation circle in the mud. When she was done, she stood at the center of the circle while concentrating on a vision of Central, immediately teleporting there. The forest stood alone, despite being a battle field and drizzled with corpses, as if nothing happened.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:06 am

Arriving back at HQ, Sirix handed the witches off to some of the officials and scientist who awaited them. She was slightly suspicious the way the scientist was overly excited about their return, but ignored it since it had nothing to do with them. She walked away and into the hallway, somewhat distraunt about what happened in the forest. It kept bothering her for some reason.
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:53 pm

He wasn’t sure on what to do, seeing Sirix had everything mostly under control. He stood there peeking through the branches hoping to find something or someone who was pulling the strings yet all found was a dead body hanging in the trees. By the time he looked back down everyone was gone even the living corpse were gone which left him all alone. He felt a shiver of terror running down his spines as he looked back to find nothing but the wind, blowing gently against his skin.

There was something behind me.... yeah there definitely was something behind me but where is it, thinking to himself but couldn’t seem to find the right answer.

He began to walk slowly towards the station as he took each step with caution: the endless terror that dweild inside him where building and an enormous killing intent was there as well. He wanted to run as fast as he can yet it’s these kinds of things that would get him killed before he had a chance to fight back. He kept maher steady as it laid waiting in his hands and his eyes peeled on the surroundings.

“Please stay hidden, please stay hidden, oh god please let it stay hidden”. Vorst whispered to himself

Footsteps where heard a couple of steps behind Vorst, with a quickstep he looked back and found nothing but the leaves. A loud rough breathing came from behind as he felt something long, wide and cold aimed at his heart. The aura it gave off was somewhat familiar in a way yet frightening at the same time. It was like a long time friend came back from the dead and decided to kill the only friend it had.

“Welcome back Vorst”. It said with a very sweet cold voice.
“Have we ever met before”. As he tried to move inch by inch away from whatever it was.
“So you don’t remember do you, pitiful I can’t believe that my own son would forget his own mother, I guess the world really is full of surprises like this one. Family turning on family, so before you go let tell you one thing you’re in a wrong place at a right time”. With a grim she shot Vorst dead on through the chest, piercing his heart, blood burst out but when he touched his chest it was fixed.

“With this you’re officially my son”. She bear hugged so tight that Vorst almost fainted on sight.

What in the world she doing and since when did I approve of adoption? though he was enjoying those squishy sounds she was making.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 pm

They were standing together, hand in hand, like mother and son at the station, waiting silently for the train to arrive which showed no sign of it coming anytime soon. It was starting to get a little odd between the two, however Vorst newfound mother, Rain, felt differently, she was rather excited as she occasionally takes look at Vorst who was irritated by the fact they were families not lovers. A flash of light coming from her bag caught his attention and curiosity. She saw what caught his attention as she slid her bag off and gave it to Vorst with smile.

“Here Vorst, you’ll find something fun inside but don’t tell anyone about it.”

Vorst gently took it, eagerly opening it, and found something that made him even more curious as to why she adopted him. Inside the bag was two customized assault rifle which was small and resemblances an uzi, two modified handguns and dagger which looked exactly the same as his own; immediately he took dagger out comparing it with her’s, the resemblances was astonishing even to him. He looked up at Rain, smiling at what he had found.

“Wonderful so you found out the reason why I adopted you instead of killing you like I would’ve done to your friend. Such a wonderful day today isn’t Vorst. I never expected to find my own bloodline alive and well today since the witches and WH agents did a pretty good job at wiping them out. “
“Wait what did you just say.”
“About what.... the wiping out part, well to make it simple you’ve been gone for so long that nothing today is the same yet why is it your familiar with all of this, and that’s my own question to you? Until I find an answer I won’t say anything else on my part. So we’ll just have to found out by ourselves.”
“Okay now you’re just confusing me.”
“Confusion is the best ally you know.” Rain smiled the sweetest yet saddest smile he had seen.
“OH looks like the trains here.”

She pointed into the mist which covered the tracks, sounds of rails hissing as the train breaks, in mere minutes it was insight and a rather big one it was. They boarded inside, then the train started again without haste, moving along the tracks heading for central HQ.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue720/800Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/400Mission: Search and Recapture - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2