Mission: Capture Valfred

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission: Capture Valfred

Post by Vesperia on Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:22 am

Sora walked through the Church Grounds to investigate the last place that Arkrius Wallace aka Valfred Barras Atherton. She was called on from West Headquarters to capture him. She was rather reluctant to have to capture some gunman instead of completing her latest project, but orders are orders.

She spoke to some of the people who were there when he was located in the Church and how he escaped. From what she was told, he was able to escape thanks to the help of an ally here at the Church, something she would dwell upon later. Sora knew one thing, and that was that she needed to get moving.

According to her investigation, Arkrius had headed through the desert. Sora began to walk, hoping she would be able to catch up to him in time.
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Health:
100/200  (100/200)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mission: Capture Valfred

Post by Muzak on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 am

It was daytime in the desert. The heat became quite unbearable in the desert. Arkrius walked through the desert, dripping with sweat and panting from exhaustion. He was running through since around dawn and the current time is 11:00 A.M. He stared up at the sun for a brief moment as he sat down.

This heat is unbearable. I've been running for the past... He took out his pocket watch and loosened the tagelmust. ...five...six hours? Something along those lines...

He grabbed a flask off his belt and quickly downed the water. The water had quenced his thirst, however, he was bound to be thirsty again. His water supply was running low and he needed to find the osais. Arkrius slowly stood up and continued on his journey. The oasis was seen in the distance and he sprinted towards it. He was grinning at the sight of it. However, it quickly disappeared as he thought he was diving into water. Sand had gotten into his mouth and he started to spit out the sand.

Damn the desert and damn mirages. God damn it. I thought I had found an oasis!

He unraveled the tagelmust cloth off his face and used it to wipe the sweat off his face. The deep blue from the cloth made his face partially blue. It was wrapped back to a tagelmust and he sighed. The desert heat was starting to take it's toll on Arkrius. He was getting drowsy, his strength was draining from his body. Arkrius slowly stood up and walked towards the last known location of an oasis. He was staggering with every step and his eyelids became heavy. It was highly unlikely that he was going to make it in his condition.

"...anyone...help..." whispered Arkrius.

[Health + 10]

Last edited by Pantzer on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 am

Myrie started to tail the young girl that suddenly showed up at the church. They usually didn't allow any witches to go anywhere near the church grounds. She had suddenly walked up to Myrie when she was leaving her room, asking for the location of Arkrius. She was obviously an agent of WH, otherwise they wouldn't have let her in, she must also hold a lot of power.

She followed the girl until she reached the far end of the Church Grounds and into the desert. She transformed into Suzaku and struck with a Feathers of Rok attack, letting loose a massive assault of granite hard feathers.

"I won't let anyone touch my mate but me" Myrie said to herself aloud
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 690

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia on Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:12 am

Sora heard a whistling sound behind her, she rolled out of the way of the attack. She turned to see an enormous bird flying above her. She created a shield to defend herself from the constant attack of rock hard feathers.

"What the?" Sora stood confused "Where in the world did this thing come from?"

She looked over the situation and saw no other option than to fight. She readied her mana reserve and prepared to chant.

"O' flickering blaze burn, Fireball" Sora casted her spell, 10 fireballs at the mysterious bird.

"O' din of this modest land, Stone Blast" She fired large rocks at the bird and then set up her next two attacks

"O' obsidian flash, be as a raging spear and run my enemy through, Demon's Lance" She summoned a portal from above and sent it down to the bird.

"I need to end this quick, I got a job to do, Dhaos Laser!" Sora cried firing a beam of energy at her enemy.

(Mana -30 +15)
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Health:
100/200  (100/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Myrie dodge the rocks and the laser that were being fired at her but had to activate her Blazing Shroud to not get hit by some of the fireballs. But something was wrong, the girl had cast 4 spells, yet she only saw 3. Suddenly, Myrie was struck in the back by a piercing attack. She collided with the ground, not expecting to be hit from behind.

"Ow that one hurt" Myrie winced

The looked at her back and sighed, it wasn't a bad wound thanks to her feathers and Blazing Cloak protecting her. She transformed back to her original form.

"I didn't expect that attack, but I won't lose now"

Myrie transformed into Seiryuu.

"My name is Myrie, from The Tribe of The Four Guardians and the wife of Arkrius" Myrie roared "And you, hunter of my mate, shall die here in the sands of the great desert"

Myrie let out a massive blast of water straight at the young girl. Myrie didn't like killing children, but to protect Arkrius, it was her duty to do anything she can.

(health -30)
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:34 am

"Wow, you look like shit Arkrius" Kaluoshen laughed "Or should I say Valfred"

Kaluoshen stood over the gunman, who was lying on the ground dying of exhaustion. Kaluoshen had a call from Central to capture Arkrius, who turned out to Valfred Barras Atherton, one of the most wanted people on WH's list. Of course, Kaluoshen knew about Arkrius' little scam since the moment he heard him talking to his allies with the queen. The young gunman had not realised that since Kaluoshen has been living since the beginning of human existence, Kaluoshen knew basically every single language known to man. Kaluoshen picked up Arkrius and brought him over to a makeshift shelter he made in the oasis. Kaluoshen left Cecily and Rappa to take care of the tired gunman.

Kaluoshen walked out into the desert with Elena, they needed some alone time. Kaluoshen and Elena stood away a good distance. They both drew their swords, and stood at a ready stance.

"You ready, Elena"

"More than ready my dear"

"Okay then, no holds" Kaluoshen said as he charged. He moon stepped in front of Elena and slashed with Oryuu. Elena blocked the attack with her sword and attacked with a downward slash. Kaluoshen dodged the attack and struck back with an attack to Elena's legs.

"Cutting Quarter Moon"

Elena dodged the attack with a side aerial flip, she then struck for Kaluoshen's neck. Kaluoshen dodged and jumped into the air.

"Cutting Full Moon"

Elena blocked the attack but sunk into the sand from the force of the blow. She fell on her knees. She had taken the force of a falling elephant and survived, an amazing feat. Kaluoshen helped his wife up and smiled.

"Haven't lost your touch I see, you are still able to give blacks a run for their money"

"Thanks, but I still can't beat you, even with superpowers"

"Don't worry about it, we won't have any trouble with those guys anyway"

"But I thought that Lea and Lich will be stronger than they ever were"

"Don't worry about it for now, we'll worry when the time comes"
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 am

Valfred suddenly opened his eyes and sat up. He looked around at his surroundings and noticed to be at a makeshift shelter. There was a bed that he was lying on. Cecily and Rappa were also seen within the shelter and Valfred grew wary. He checked if he was missing any of his equipment.

...Cecily...Rappa...wait. That must mean Kal is here...was he sent here by the Witch Hunters? I must assume so. Everyone associated with Witch Hunter\'s is must be after my hide...however, I don\'t want to use lethal force on Kal or his supporters... thought Arkrius. My equipment is still here...? An escape chance...

He broke all of his tranquillizer darts and poured the formula onto a smoke bomb. It had a weird smell, almost causing anyone not used to it fall asleep. The smoke bomb let out the compressed air before it released the smoke and tranquillize. It quickly filled the shelter with the makeshift sleeping bomb and Valfred sprinted as fast as he can out of the shelter. He was slipped on the sand for a brief second and got back up on his feet. Valfred then sprinted towards the Central Plains. He looked at his pocket watch and it was 12:00 P.M

Well, everything is going to plan...almost. I still have a while till I make it to Central Plains...then to damned Port Dace...then...Khantis...I'm going to get quite the scorning on my arse...well that is, if I make it there first of all...

[Health + 35 for hour's rest + regenerative]

Last edited by Pantzer on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 am

Sora saw the massive torrent of water that was being sent towards her she set up for another attack. She spun around with her scroll loose in the air, creating 5 large rings around her

"O' sharpened rage, run through that which blocks our future, Stalagmite" A large spike rose in front of herself and divided the water before it made contact with her.

"My name is Sora Cigam and I am not going to be beaten by you" Sora cried out

This one uses water, so these should work out Sora thought to herself. She twirled around in her hexagon and created 5 rings again.

"O' righteous will, let fall thy sword upon those who bear fault, Thunder Blade" A portal generated above Myrie and let down a blade of lightning.

(mana-30)
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Health:
100/200  (100/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 am

Myrie was amazed that such a young and small girl had control of such vast power. Myrie could tell that if she was going to be able to beat this girl, she was going to have to get serious. Myrie reared her head and prepared to let loose an Arctic Blast attack to give the young girl a little thermal shock. Suddenly, a large sword made contact with her head, stabbing straight through her snout and then exploded in her face. Myrie roared in pain, she reared her head again and let loose a powerful Arctic Blast. The sand began to freeze and anything caught in the epicenter of the attack would freeze and die.

(Health -80 Mana -30)
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:09 am

Sora watched the dragon rear its head, then get hit by Sora's Thunder Blade. The dragon roared in anger and Sora though she merely just pissed off the massive dragon. Sora watched the large torrent of frozen water and ice flying towards her. Sora summoned a Barrier and blocked the attack. Sora looked from side to side, to see that even things that the attack didn't hit began to freeze. Sora looked at the dragon and gritted her teeth.

"Looks like I can't go easy on you, so I'm gonna make you hurt"

Sora created another incantation hexagon, then twirled as a sphere of energy lines formed around her.

"O' countless particles that wander the heavens, rain down and glorify the land, Meteor Storm!"

Suddenly twelve boulder sized meteors fell from the sky and fell onto the battlefield.

(mana - 75 +40 +15)

Last edited by Vesperia on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Health:
100/200  (100/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Myrie on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 am

Myrie noticed meteor flying at her face, she fired a Sea Cannon at it and sent it flying. However, 11 more came crashing down on her. Myrie was unable to destroy all of them and in her larger form, it was hard to dodge. She was able to dodge some of them and hit the rest with water, but was smashed by 4 of them. She lay down on the ground, weakened by the horrendous attack. Myrie roared into the air, letting loose a mad cry of pain and anger. She transformed into Genbu and stomped on the ground, calling forth a Flora Frenzy attack.

(-150 health, -30 mana)
Myrie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
750/750  (750/750)
Health:
750/750  (750/750)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Kaluoshen returned to his shelter to see Cecily and Rappa asleep, snoring happily. He looked to where Arkrius was resting, and saw that the gunman had left. Kaluoshen and Elena walked over to their children and kicked them awake. Cecily woke up with a start, and Rappa merely got up.

"What was that for?"

"You fell asleep on the job Cecily" Kaluoshen sighed "Let's not worry about that now, lets get over to Arkrius, Cecily lead the way"

"Yes Father" Cecily agreed

The group began to walk through the desert, following Arkrius. They soon picked up on him and found him in a clearing.

"Hey Arkrius, I save you, let you keep your stuff and this is how you repay me?"
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Arkrius was exhausted from the run. He had fallen onto his hands and knees panting for air. Kal's voice was heard behind him and he instantly got up.

"Repay...?" asked Arkrius. He looked away for a brief moment before continuing. "...it could have been worse...I assume you're after my hide..." He quietly sighed. "...just like everyone else..." muttered Arkrius under his breath.

He instinctively reached for Hellfire but his condition became worse and everything became blurry. His body demanded that he rest. Arkrius had gone for a few days with barely any sleep, at most it was about an hour. The gun was pointed at Kal before his body shutdown, causing him to fall face first into the sand.

...damn it! I must...escape...

Everything suddenly went black as he fell asleep.

[Health + 10]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Kaluoshen looked at the young gunman lying on the ground, he was exhausted from his constant missions and he knew it. Kaluoshen placed Arkrius on Rappa's back and started to move back to his shelter.

"This guy is such a high maintanence kid" Elena said randomly

"And I know it well" Kaluoshen replied

When they returned to their shelter, Kaluoshen placed Arkrius on the make shift bed once again, this time restraining him so he doesn't run to his death again. Kaluoshen pulled out his vile of elixir and poured a sip into Arkrius's mouth. Kaluoshen sat down across of the sleeping gunman, with his family sitting along the corners.
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:24 pm

There was a feeling of a liquid moving down his throat that stirred him from his short nap. He slowly opened his eyes and realized that he was back at the shelter. There were restraints on his body, preventing escape. Arkrius let out a quiet groan as he looked around.

...I'm back here...with restraints!? God damn!

He attempted to remove the restraints but he couldn't move well. They were placed rather tightly. Arkrius continued to get himself out of the restraints, showing a lot of irritation and discomfort. He quietly sighs and gives up at the moment.

...well, as much as I hate this...it could be worse...hellovalot worse...

[Health + 210, Mana + 500]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:50 pm

"I saved you twice in one day" Kaluoshen sighed "Heck I save you twice within an hours time"

Kaluoshen stood up and moved over to a table, where Arkrius's equipment lay. He picked up the blue desert eagle and the one that looked like a revolver and a handgun put together.

"You got an upgrade I see" Kaluoshen grinned "Cecily let him go"

"But Father" Cecily began to argue "He is--"

"I know" Kaluoshen interupted "Let him go"

Cecily clicked her tongue, giving up. She cut Arkrius's restraints. Kaluoshen walked over to him and handed him his equipment.

"Truth be told, I was sent here to capture you" Kaluoshen explained "And we both know you can't escape me"

Kaluoshen walked out of the shelter and onto the desert sand. He turned around and looked at Arkrius.

"I will let you go if you can beat me in battle, no holds, no supporters"

Elena walked to her husband's side.

"What do ya say?"
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Arkrius stretches as the restraints were gone from his body. He blinked as he received his equipment back and was dumbfounded on why he received it. Kaluoshen had mentioned something about being released if he can beat him in battle. He didn't predict this situation to unveil, it was one of the worse scenarios, but, there were far worse, or so Arkrius thought.

...Kal is one tough basterd...however...if I win, I'm released. Escaping from him in this desert heat is quite unlikely...I'll have to take his bait...and win...easier said then done though. Basterd is "Lucifer"...

He stepped out into the desert heat and loaded Hellfire with six shots."Well, at a shot for freedom...I'll take it." said Arkrius as he pointed Hellfire at Kal. He quickly fired three rounds and sprinted towards Kal as he unsheathed his knife.

"...I'm going to need a hell of a lot of luck."

Last edited by Pants on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:12 pm

"Awaken, Grasp the truth, Control the mind, and slay god" Elena chanted as she transformed into her buster sword form. She lay there, stabbed into the ground, waiting for her husband to wield her.

Kaluoshen saw the bullets flying towards him and dodged with a moon bounce to the side. He watched Arkrius run at him with his knife.

"Not a smart move for a gunman to move close range of a swordsman"

Kaluoshen waited till the last second then grabbed Arkrius's arm and attempted to judo flip him over his head.

"Close quarters is where I shine"
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:24 pm

Arkrius was flipped quite easily, however, during the time he was in the air. He threw the knife at Kal and grabbed Frost and fired the remaining ammunition in Hellfire and let off a 3 second Frostbite from Frost.

"Frostbite..." whispered Arkrius before he shot. A continuous beam of ice headed towards Kal. He landed on the ground with a thud and quickly got back up. Shells were ejected out Hellfire and he grinned. "Sometimes, not the smartest moves can be effective." Hellfire was with Explosive rounds and he shot towards the sky. "...rain..." The battlefield was littered with multiple craters for five seconds.

[Mana - 73, Health - 15]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Kaluoshen dodged the knife with relative ease and then noticed the shots being fired at him. Kaluoshen pulled out Oryuu and sliced through the beam with his Efreet attack and melted the bullets away with Efreets heat effect. Kaluoshen saw Arkrius shoot rounds into the air and remembered what happened when he did that in the north.
Kaluoshen called Elena towards him and used her to block the bullets raining down on him. However that did not stop the force of the blow from affecting him in addition to the force of gravity. He legs ached as he suffered the attack. Kaluoshen looked at Arkrius with a grin on his face.

"Well looks like I will have to kick it up a bit"

Kaluoshen moon bounced, appearing right in front of Arkrius. He pointed Oryuu at Arkrius.

"Ho-oh Taiho"

Oryuu fired a six feet wide heated concussion beam at Arkrius.

(-30 health)
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Shit!

Arkrius was knocked off his feet by the beam. It had felt like it had broken quite a few bones in his body. He laid on the ground for a few seconds before getting back up. He was coughing out blood before realizing that his duster was on fire and he threw it off. The desert heat was causing Arkrius to lose energy rather quickly. He was not suited for the heat and it was only before long that he would lose his energy to stand. Another rain was fired up into the sky. Four shots were fired covering most of the battlefield. The ground had flashed an pale blue before returning to normal. An Explosive-A.P round was placed into the chamber. He flicked a switch to activate the railgun feature and he aimed it at Kal.

"...rain...frozen death...I'd love to drag this out, however, I have somewhere to go. Overdrive."

The shot was fired and was almost deafening. The recoil from the gun was so powerful that it had broken his right arm and right side of his body. The gun was send sliding towards the shelter. It had a large crack, rendering it unstable and there was a large latch opened, releasing the heat gathered from the shot. He fell on the ground as the pain was unbearable and his ears were ringing.

...damn...that was...stronger than I expected with those three...the gun is most likely damaged now...

[Mana - 592, Health - 220]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 pm

Kaluoshen was able to take care of the attacks the Arkrius had used before, with a little damage from the rain attack. But when Kaluoshen saw Arkrius charge up an attack, he instantly placed Elena in front of him. The bullet was stopped by Elena's unbreakable blade. However, the force of the blow had sent Kaluoshen flying across the desert. He landed hard on against a dune. His muscles ached hard and Kaluoshen wondered if he should have become human again. Kaluoshen unsealed Susanoo and fired five shots, he the switched to sword form and let loose a Mana Slicer the stretched across the desert and stabbed at Arkrius.

(Health:- 330)

Last edited by Kalu on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:41 pm

Arkrius struggled to stand up. It was a miracle that he could for even a second. The events that happened next were a blur to Arkrius. Before he was standing, next thing he felt bullets ripping through his flesh. He growled in pain and shortly afterward was stabbed through the gut. He stared at the sword in disbelief as it stretched from across the desert. He slowly raised Frost up, his eyes meeting with the iron sights. The gun was swaying in huge motions. It was hard for Arkrius to hold the gun straight with one hand.

"...go...to...hell..." said Arkrius as he fired a shot. It was very unlikely that the bullet would even make the distance, let alone hit the target. He grabbed the sword and pulled it out. Arkrius fell on the ground face first with a thud. The sands around him were stained with his blood. He reached out towards the shelter, as if he was trying to grab something but the hand fell towards the ground. There was a loud ringing noise, cutting off all possible noises reaching Arkrius. Everything was stained with red and slowly fading to black, oh so slowly.

...my chance...freedom...gone...I have failed...looks like...I might not...make it this...time...

[Health - 51]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm

"Honestly making me work this hard" Kaluoshen sighed as he limped back to Arkrius. "You should have just ran when you sent me flying across the sands. You would have been able to get away"

Kaluoshen dragged Arkrius back to the shelter and lay him down to dress his wounds. Kaluoshen relocated her right arm which had been dislocated when he landed, and Elena's ribs were cracked from the blow. Kaluoshen had also broken his knee in and he had to get his right eye fixed, It was the only one that worked after all. Soon they were fixed up and ready in working order. Kaluoshen sat down and decided to wait for the gunman to wake up from his wounded slumber.
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:36 pm

Hours had passed since their little scuffle. Arkrius slowly opened his eyes with a gasp for air. He was back in the shelter, his wounds covered with bandages. The bed seemed to be amazingly comfortable compared to before, however, he wanted to move around. Everything was completely blurry and there was a constant ringing sound, making the other sounds hard to hear, it was quieter than before. He attempted to get himself off the bed, but fell onto the floor. A quiet groan escaped his lips as it sent a lot of pain through his broken body. He struggled to stand up and proceeded to walk but had tripped over his own two feet. The impact from the fall caused him to cough up blood and gasp for air. Pain that shot through his entire body from the fall. He ignored the pain and continued to what he believed to outside, however, he had bumped to multiple things and accidentally crashed into Cecily, face first into her chest.

"...sorry..."
whispered Arkrius.

He slowly stood up and left the shelter.

...water...

His vision partially returned as he exited the shelter, but he slipped and fell into the shallow part of the oasis. Arkrius used his hand to cup water and drank directly from the oasis. He dipped his flask in the water for later use. Night as soon to be approaching and sat close to oasis with a lit cigarette in his mouth.

My chances for escape has been lowered considerably...I need to get Hellfire...and get out of here. The other two assassin's are on their way.

He slowly walked back towards the shelter and looked around it for Hellfire. Charles had contacted him.

"Kiri and Katsuma are close to the Central Plains. They're going to be waiting there unless you give explicit orders. Don't respond."

...great...Kiri...isn't half bad...Katsuma...no...no...nooooo!

[Health + 9 from rest]

Last edited by Pants on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile