mission: defend garuga

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:41 pm

"there we are." Leneor had gone ahead and now stood on the townsquare looking around, the town was slightly crowded, but nothing out of the usual.

"..." Leneor looked backwards. "seems like i lost her. Well, not my fault if people are too slow, i'll go investigating at the mayors office. He can probably tell me why a fortified town with its own defense force needs help against mere animals. Except if the giants attack, but thats too far off."

He walked off towards the biggest building in town, knocking against the door and entering right away.
"now off to the mayors office. Miss, i'd like to speak to this towns' Mayor, I've been sent from WH HQ here." he told the woman who had stood up, a secretary by the looks of it.
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Crimson Moon on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:56 pm

[/std]


A blizard started to brew as Leonor ebtered the town, on of the roofs the snow cluttered together and a woman stood on the roof, dressed in complete white and her skin looked like clear ice. "Why do these people keep entering my space, first those blue people and now this one." *sigh* very well. as qukely as she had been there she dissapeared

a few miles away Large bunny's where standing arouind scavaging for food, when the figure appeared as she had done in the town. "Go get rid of the intruders" She told the biggest bunny, it had a scar across its eye. with a glare it motioned its friends to start following, in a quike pass they headed for the town and the figure melted and dissappeared


/end [std]
avatar
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Posts : 771
Power Level : 3001
Join date : 2009-09-17
Age : 29
Location : i wish i knew o.o

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:37 am

"Heh! Don't think you are the only one able to do that" Kumo said

Kumo manipulated the static electricity and began to lift on top of the snow. She ran across the snow and soon created enough energy to burst along the snow and appeared in front of the town. She looked at Garuga with a judgemental eye.

"Garuga... looks like shit..." She muttered under her breath

She looked at the town some more and noticed people doing business, seeming to go do something important. Kumo heard a sound behind her and turned around, seeing a large group of enormous bunnies running towards the town.

"Bunnies? What the fuck?" Kumo said with a confused look, her cigarette hanging in her mouth. "Well no sense dwelling on it"

Kumo charged up her hand with electricity and took a big drag from her cigarette. She ran at the bunnies. She smashed her fist against ones face and sent an electrical surge through its body as its teeth broke from the impact.

"Lets rock!" Kumo grinned as the bunnies surrounded her.
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:58 am

Leneor turned around in the office, going towards the window and looking outside. Kumo was fighting off snowbunnies, quite violently.
He hurried outside and had a group of 6 men heading towards the place kumo was fighting at, they were wearing winter jackets and small pieces of leather Armor, they had rifles with them.

"you guys better stay back, we take care of that stuff for now. She is rather violent and you might get caught in the crossfire." and you might piss her off if you get in the way, it safer for you guys.

Leneor hurried towards Kumo and slashed the icy pillar that was forming up behind her to pierce her. The snowbunies whom's face she had just given a lifting had summoned it up before being hit.

"Hey, listen, these thingies can summon up icespikes from anywhere in a 4 meter radius of them. They lack strength, but their speed may or may not become a nuissance during a snowstorm like this. Also, avoid being pinned down at all circumstances, they can breathe icy breath that can freeze you, and it might not one-hit you if they blow it in your face, but you surely won't get that icy helmet of easily."

Leneor passed Kumo and thrusts his blade into the snowbunnies' neck, finishing it off.

"ok, you can go wreak havoc now." Leneor said.
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:47 am

"Don't get in my way ok" Kumo grinned

Kumo charged her hands with electricity and created two Gigawatt Katars. She took the katars and sliced through two bunnies. She kicked one away and created a chainsword. She used it to slice through a bunch of bunnies, she sliced through some of the spikes fired at her.

"Alright ya white, fluffy bastards its time to dance!" Kumo said as she jumped into the air. "Thunder Drop!"

Kumo collected electricity as she dropped, landing with an explosion that sent the bunnies into the air. She threw a shock grenade that split apart into 8 grenades. They land on the bunnies and exploded, sending a massive shock and sent the bunnies flying away killing them. A large spike came flying at Kumo and struck her on the face. Kumo's cigarette flew out of her mouth and a big gash run over her nose.

"Ya mutherfuckers! Thats it!" Kumo roared as she pulled out a coin and flicked it in the air. "Railgun!"

Kumo smacked the coin and fired it at the bunnies. The attack smashed through group of bunnies, disintegrating them. The rest were blown away by the attack, and the snow melted showing the grass below.

"Hey, Leneor! Get the fuck in the battle!"

(- 15 health -150 mana)
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:06 am

"sigh. oh well, doesnt seem like i can drop out of this one" Leneor heaved his hands up a little. "A pity."

He was sure Kumo could handle it herself for sure, but if she asked for help she would get it.
Wait, i don't think it was asking for help but rather commanding. Ah who cares.


He darted towards another group of bunnies, since kumo only left a few charred rest-overs infront of her. This would be easier than last time, since he was at full power now.
He ran past the first three, placing several cuts into them while evading their attacks, and finishing each of them off with a stab into its throat from diffrent directions.

He placed himself in the middle of 5-6 bunnies at once.

"Ok, lets try this one out - Klingende Welle!" He yelled out, suddenly sending out a blade around him, the bunnies that had reacted to his appearance by changing their course of attack towards him. A mayor mistake, as they were now all being cut straight through by his attack. He sheathed his sword again and evaded the spikes that suddenly pierced at him.

"woah, close call" he said calmly as he freed himself from 5 spikes that he somehow had evaded. "wonder who's behind this attack, i doubt he's happy that we finished off all of his little pets." he closed his eyes and nodded towards the bunnies as if acknowledging their fight. He allways respected enemies he fought.

"now for the leftovers."

He send several blades of air into diffrent directions, strengthened by the cold and barely visible they went through the other bunnies running around the battlefield. there wer little more left, maybe 2-3 at most.



[Klingende Welle -70 Mana , 3 x laufende Klinge -36 Mana ,Ashantir-regeneration +15 Mana = -91 Mana]
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 am

"This is it for ya, ya fuckers" Kumo said as she manipulated the iron sand of her chainsword. The chainsword transformed into a large amount of iron sand and smashed and sliced the remaining bunnies. She then looked to see an even larger bunny bounding towards her. She aimed at it, but was grabbed by a rabbit that managed to survive, it held her in place as the bunny smashed its head into her gut, knocking the wind out of her and sent her spiraling into a large number of spikes that sprouted from the ground.

Fuck that hurt, ...gotta activate the polaris

Kumo generated the polaris shield and smashed into the spikes. She winced at the pain.

"You must be the leader, well this is it for ya and your little friend"

The bunnies charged at Kumo, not noticing the shock grenades connected with their fur.

"Boom..."

The two bunnies exploded in a marvelous display, showering Kumo, covering her in blood, guts and fur.

"Heh, too easy" Kumo grinned widely

(health - 5 mana - 25)
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Muzak on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:41 am

STD

A snowstorm started to brew over the area. It started to progressively get worse and worse, making all visibility near zero. There was loud growling heard in the distance and heavy footsteps. It had seemed that yeti's were on their way to Garuga and there was a slight tremor as well. It seemed that an avalanche could happen at any minute.

[/end]
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 am

"I'll go clear our view a little." Leneor said as he saw Kumo finishing of the last ones.

Leneor poured Mana into the surroundings, and using air manipulation to calm down the storm. As he was finished calming it down in a 40m radius he looked towards a front of 10 yetis.

"Yeti's? since when do they come down from the Mountain? This is entirely fucked up. Hey Kumo, watch out with those, they surely take more in than those snowbunnies. Also, we should knock them out soon, Avalanches are likely in this season, especialy with those dumbasses creating a quake. That also means you have to use a little more quiet skills instead of your bombs or grenades. whatever you call them." Leneor worded.

He had to concentrate to hold the storm off so Kumo could fight with full view intact. He would be able to attack aswell, but not with full force. He drew out a Kard while holding Ashantir ready for the incoming wave.
Suddenly a barely noticable bang was heard from afar. The hunters from Garuga supported them from distance, nothing to deal proper damage, but at least to distract or annoy the yetis. And luckily yeti's weren't bright mountain-dwellers, it would take them days to figure out whom attacked them.


[Air manipulation -100 Mana poured into the area, Ashantir regeneration +12 Mana ]
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:20 am

"Sorry buddy but my attacks are all about loud, but if you want something quiet" Kumo jumped on a yeti and grabbed its face. "Then I can do this"

Kumo's hand started to glow as streams of energy came out of the yeti and into Kumo's mouth, the yeti began to struggle but soon fell on its knees, going limp and dying on the ground. Kumo pulled out her chainsword again and sliced another yeti's legs off, she then moved to slice off its arms slowly.

Kumo suddenly felt a tremor to her side as another yeti attacked her with its enormous fist. Kumo moved her blade to the side, slicing straight through its fist all the way through.

"Sorry retard, but my chainsword can slice through flesh like butter, no matter how tough it is"

Kumo jumped in the air and sliced the yeti in half dropping down. She looked at the remaining seven, who were growling angrily at Kumo, who killed three of their comrades like they were nothing.

The arrows and blades from the Garugans began to annoy the yetis long enough for Kumo to charge up her next attack.

"Overload"

Kumo sent an enormous amount of electricity into a yeti, instantly frying it, and sending painful shocks through the other yetis, bringing them to their knees. Kumo summoned two Katars again and stabbed them through two yetis, knocking them unconsious, or killing them, Kumo couldn't tell.

"Six down, four to go..."

(mana - 100 +70 mana, health+20 )
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:51 pm

"Wouldn't want her to go up against me." Leneor said jokingly.
two Yeti's had closened up the distance between him and were about the strike at his back, he jumped sideways and dodge the first blow, and cut sideways into the snow before him. A small wave of snow raised up against them, forcing them to shield themself. As the wave passed Leneor had disappeared from their view, standing ontop of one of them, stabbing into the back of his throat. THe blade had not fully pierced through, but the would already was fatal, nevertheless Leneor forced the blade further in by punching the hilt.

The first one was laying there, dead, leneor pulling out Ashantir, which was glowing in its light blue color along with the red bloodstrains. The second Yeti punched at Leneor, but he let the fist pass him, and struck the Kard in his left into its Arm. From the sudden surge of pain the arm was thrust backwards, a deadly mistake, because leneor held onto his dagger, launching himself up towards the 3 meter high opponent, and slashing of his head in one blow.

He landed simultaneously as the yeti's body dropped into the snow. he walked over to it and cleaned his blade at the white fur. No drop of blood remained on his pulsating blue blade.
Yet Leneor looked worried, he had a bad feeling - and he trusted that precognition of his, it rarely ever failed him. The Mountain to the north was packed with so much snow this year, if someone were to set it off the entire village might be devoured by it.

He turned towards the two leftover Yeti's, the youngest ones, calling out towards them in a very primitive and deep language.

"Flee, this would be your end. Your comrades are dead, you cannot harm us, for your own sake, flee." He said towards them. He could not speak Yeti language, but Yeti's understood That language, it was the language of the Giants. At some point he had learnt their language from a few encounters and other travelers and researchers analyzing them.
If A giant were to attack that would prove troublesome. They attack regulary, but only if you ran across them on a hunt, and even then it was only a honorable proposal of fighting. He knew how to get out of that without fighting, then again, he did not expect Yeti's attacking here either...

(Ashantir regeneration + 8 Mana)
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Kumo watched as the two final yetis left after speaking with Leneor. Kumo dissapated her blades and walked over to Leneor.

"Tch! I thought that this would be more of a challenge, I really wanted to cut loose" Kumo said with a disappointed tone. "Well, I guess this is over with"

Kumo began to walk into town. Before she passed the entrance she turned around.

"You can stay here if ya want, but I'm gonna get some grub" Kumo called back

Kumo walked into the inn, still covered in blood and bunny remains along with some yeti remains.
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Muzak on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:59 pm

STD

There was a loud explosion heard in the distance. It created a massive crater in the side of the mountain and loud rumbling was heard. The avalanche was on it's way. The cause of it...

Meanwhile... as Arkrius fell from the damage, there was a control switch that controlled various explosives around the world...that was pressed during his fall, causing the explosives around the mountain to be set off.
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:17 pm

A loud explosion was shaking the ground. Precognition, he knew something like that would happen, but who would just for the fun of it, set off explosives on a Mountain?

"God...DAMMIT!" he clenched his teeth. If it hadn't been obvious by the explosion it would be now. There was a snowstorm, but one would know despite that what was happening. You could hear it, you could see it, you could even feel it - an Avalanche was coming down the Mountain, a giant one.

Leneor ran back towards the town.
"EVERYONE, GET INTO YOUR HOUSES, KUMO, GET HERE AT ONCE!" Leneor yelled. He was serious, fighting snowbunnies, fighting Yetis, no problem, he would even challenge a bunch of giants - but what the hell was he to do against a freaking avalanche?

"We-We're gonna die... doesn't care if inside or outside, we will be crushed."
Leneor clenched his teeth, trying to object, but he couldn't. He ran slightly our of town.

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!

He tried coming up with an Idea, but nothing would help out at the current situation, they would need something like an explosion, a real one, something that could entirely blow away on large scale. He ran further out of town towards the Avalanche, furiously thinking of what to do.
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:12 pm

Kumo walked out from the inn, she was grumpy because she had just recieved her food. She walked over to the entrance of town next to Leneor.

"Hey, what the hell are you yelling so....loud for...." Kumo said as she looked up at what Leneor was looking at.

An enormous avalanche was roaring down the mountain, the snow was acting like a river of snow falling down the mountain. Kumo's cigarette dropped with Kumo's jaw.

"Aww Shit! Fuck! Umm... ok" Kumo panicked "Leneor, I need you to think of a way to get rid of this thing in one blow, I can only weaken it"

Kumo ran forward and began to fire Grenades and Hammers all over the mountain. She caused random explosions and and stopped some of the flow of snow. She then fired a Railgun to help make a bigger explosion.

"Come on! Get your ass in gear!"

(-180 mana)
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:52 pm

The explosions Kumo summoned up barely stopped anything, especialy not an Avalanche of this size. And how could she be expecting HIM to come up with something, he lacked strength, he lacked moves that could does such large scale damage, heck, right now he even lacked courage to throw himself against that.

DAMMIT...

He calmed himself down, standing infront of the Giant white wall that was going to obliterate him and the whole town. He took a deep breath of the cold winter air inside of him, it was still filled with his Mana, and was now entering his lungs.

"wait... if..." He felt a gush of air going ou of him as he breathed out. He never used such high amoung of Mana in one blow, since he was just an artificial Mana User, but it was worth a try at very least.

He took in a mouth full of air and yelled out "haa!" - nothing more than a strong breeze, it might have knocked down someone light at point blanc range at most. More Mana, idiot.
He gather Mana into his lungs, taking a deep breath. "HAAAAH!" A Strong Wind went towards the Avalanche, but it didnt do Anything to stop it, just slowing it down a little.
One... last.. try...

He gathered All the Mana in the surrounding air and added it to The Mana he forced inside his lungs, he felt pain of stuffing Mana inside of his body, since he limited it to use only at his outer layers.
He pushed Kumo aside, standing there as the Avalanche was nothing more than maybe 20 meters close.
Hehe, here we goes nothing...

"NOOOOOOOOBLE ROOOOAAAAAAAAR!"A Giant hurricane arose, the Avalanche Seemed to stop on its track, almost about to collapse. Then it split itself, facing the giant rush of air, laying itself around the eastern and western edges of the village, with the North stopping close to Leneors feet.

He put his hand on his Chest, breathing lightly irregular.

"Hey.... Kumo... would you...mind...getting a ... doctor?...i think... i did something... with my... lungs..." He let himself fall into the snow and sat there, keeping his hand on the chest, where a stinging pain had grown up to be. He looked fine, just a few pearls of sweat and a face of fatigue - that last attack had taken a lot of air out of him, in both ways.

[+72 Mana (Ashantir and taking back the leftover Mana of his in the air) - 20 Mana - 80 Mana - 260 Mana = -288 Mana, - 80 Health]
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Kumo looked at the enormous hurricane blow away the avalanche, she looked at Leneor, collapse on the ground asking for a doctor.

"Heh, that's what ya get when ya use an attack like that" Kumo said "But, ya did a good job"

Kumo picked up Leneor and brought him over to the town doctor. She sat him down on the table. The doctor told Kumo to leave.

"No worries buddy, I'm a doc too" Kumo assured the doctor "I believe he was not used to the attack he was using and hurt his lungs"

"Yes his body seems to have been damaged by this" The doctor confirmed. "I suggest an operation to puncture the lung, we need to get the blood out of him"

"Alright then," Kumo agreed "Alright we will need a hollow straw"

Kumo took a sharp hollow tube and stabbed it into Leneors side. The doctor used a suction device to pump out the excess blood. He then pumped Leneor with some sedative to stop the bleeding. Kumo took the next step and sent an electric current through Leneor to mend the damage. Kumo left the room, leaving the doctor to give Leneor the data.

"Alright son, you ruptured your lung with that last attack" The doctor informed "Now if you want to use that technique again, I suggest taking it at lower levels at first, then gradually go up, if you do something like that again without getting used to it, you will die."
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:10 pm

The doctor looked towards the door for a few seconds, ready to get up from his chair and out of the room.

"so that rupture... is the cause for that stinging in my chest?" Leneor spoke slowly, but liftet himself up on the bed. The question made the doctor stop in his tracks.

"hmm... so you realy... - Do you have a weak heart, or have you expirienced situations where you heart was beating irregulary?" The doctor asked in a deep tone.
"No, not realy. Is there something with my heart?" Leneor asked concerned.
"Well, i saw what happened, and such as wave of Energy. Well. It might just be that you over-exerted you body, and your heart." the doctor smiled again. "After all, at your age and with your constitution, i doubt problems with the heart. Just take care with that technique."

Leneor let out a deep breath, he had used that technque out of the blue, ofcourse his body would rebel.
"I sure will. I can already leave, can I?"
"well, yes, but you should rest now." he looked at the window again. Leneor noticed a few people staring - well ofcourse, he had just stopped a giant Avalanche ground their town.
"I'll take a bed at the Inn. Thanks for your help, what do I owe you?"
"Nothing ofcourse, aside from that, your friend did most of it. thank her." The old man smiled at Leneor, leaving the room.

Leneor followed swiftly after, leaving the house. He made his way through the crowd that pretended not taking great notice of him, and walked up to Kumo.

"I owe you one, thank you." He made a fist above his left shoulder, and bowed his head. He had learnt that from an ex-knight, it was a symbol of gratitude he was told.
"Well, i'll go to the Inn and book a room, I need some rest." He walked towards the Inn after giving a weak smile.
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Muzak on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 pm

STD

All was calm after the avalanche. However, it was to be short-lived. The woman, laden in ice stood over the mountain. The unexpected event of the avalanche caused her to grin, however, she cursed under her breath as it failed. She turned her back towards the village and called for her saber tooth tiger. It was a beautiful creature. It had white fur with black strips on it's side. She lightly petted her pet on the head before sitting on it's back.

"Come, we have work to do."

She prepared for another wave against the town. This time, it consisted of the following: Snow bunnies, yetis, humanoid ice creatures that seemed to take form of humans, herself, her beloved sabertooth and an ice dragon. The dragon itself seemed to be formed out of pure ice. It flew towards the town, it breathed ice all over the town before landing directly in the middle of the square. It wrecked some of the town before flying off. It looked like it was going to come back for another attack.

Meanwhile, the ice queen charged down the mountain with her army behind her. It was only a matter of time before the final wave hit. (1 post till it arrives).

(You cannot instakill the dragon or the ice witch. You must post an actual fight between the two.)
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Kumo watched the large dragon made out of ice fly around destroy freeze over the town and fly off. Kumo knew that she had to take it out of the air before it made another pass. Kumo looked at the mountain to see an army of enemies charging down the mountain at full speed. Kumo looked over at Leneor and smiled.

"Heh, looks like we get cut loose now" Kumo grinned

Kumo materialized her guitar and strummed a few notes. She began to play a few cords reminiscent to (Dragon Force, Through the Fire and the flames). She looked up to see the dragon make another pass. She aimed and fired a Hammer that split off and hit the dragons wings, sending it into a dive and crashing into the ground.

"That oughta keep it down for a bit" Kumo said then returned her gaze to the army "Now, Let's Rock!"

Kumo threw several black Grenades into the air that split apart and landed in and in front of the armies ranks, generating massive explosions, much larger than the ones she made before.

"Hmm, my aim sucks with these grenades" Kumo said "Well partner, let's take these guys out"

Kumo charged at the enemies at full speed, ready to take the army head on.

(Health +20 Mana+ 60 - 65)
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:46 pm

The dragon fell down upon the streets, sliding right acros the ground with its chipped of wings, but even while sliding by it tried to snap after Leneor.
He noticed that despite evading, he had to slow down alot. The more he would strain himself, the more likely would his wound rip open again. he had to keep it down. A few man gathered around the dragon that was lifting itself up, using their rifles to shoot at the dragon, with close to no effect at all. it swiped at them with its Tail, luckily the main square was big enough to fight this thing without causing too much damage. Except for the stature of oe of the wells, it found its end by being sliced off by the sharp end of the dragons tail.

"That won't do nothing, you'd need several MG's to mawn this thing down with mere bullets. Don't you have something with a little more *boom*?" Leneor asked calmly towards one of Garugas Defenders.
"We have a canontower, but shooting right into the village..."
"better than havng it torn apart by this thing, get some people on that tower and prepare to shoot."
"understood."

finaly people that entirely go as you tell them.

Leneor walked up towards the dragon, he would stall time for the villagers to shoot at the Thing. He took his radio.
"Kumo, i take care of this dragon while you stall the other enemies, go ahead and kill them if you want, i'll be coming with backup once i'm done with this thing. Leneor out."

He send [laufende Klinge] at the dragons head twice.

gotta keep on low profile, the more i exert myself the worse the situation. a few shots with a cannon should fix this dragon. I estimate they're ready in two minutes. and then 30 second interval per shot. 2 or three shots should do the job, depending on the cannon they have up there. he looked upwards to the tower further off.

[Ashantir regeneration + 12 Mana, Laufendle Klinge - 20 Mana]
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Muzak on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm

STD

The dragon growled in pain as it was interrupted of it's flight. It looked at Leneor and reared it's head back. It let out a breath of ice while whipping it's tail around, destroying any building in it's path. Soon afterward, it rear it's head back and snapped it back down, attempting to bite Leneor in half.
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Evading would have been best, but at the current he considered jumping up and blocking the attack more suitable for his health. The fangs of the dragon snapped at him, but by holding ashantir sideways he managed to block the sharp fangs. He was flailed backwards at least 20 meters, landing lightfootedly.

"dammit, these things can cut through my body in one swift blow if it connects..." He growled. He ran back towards the dragon, that had taken a new prey, but sending two blades of air against his head again, Leneor swiftly regained his attention. He would have to keep him on the square to secure minimal damage.

He jogged barely out of reach of the dragons attacksm ordering the gunners to retreat further back, and the swordusers to follow his example. For some reason they all seemed rather enthusiastic being led by leneor, partly because up to now most were left unharmed.

Suddenly a big Bang descended into the air, and moments later a crashing sound - the dragon was now missing a great deal of his back, the spot where the wings were were blown away, along with probably a 3m range destruction field. If the dragon were indeed a true one that would have been mortal, but it happily continued its rampage.
"Shoot at its rear, imobilize it!" Leneor yelled towards the cannontower. He was impressed by the weapon, the cannon would fire bigger cannonballs than the usual. They were quite efficient.

another one in its rear and about 2-3 for his upper body might even suffice! Now i just need to keep myself alive and that thing busy.
He send another [laufende Klinge] at the enemy.

[Ashantir + 8 Mana, 3x laufene klinge - 30 Mana]
avatar
Areos
Emperor

Posts : 1102
Power Level : 4187
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 28
Location : ON TOP OF THE HOLY CRAB!

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Muzak on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:49 pm

STD

The dragon roared as there was an explosion on it's back. It turned around, attempting to locate the source of the explosion. The tail had crashed into more of the town and it was also heading towards Leneor's way. The effect of Laufene Klinge caused some pieces of ice to be chipped off. The dragon had turned around and faced Leneor.

It's head slowly reared back and it unleashed another breath of ice. It dug it's claws beneath the earth and pushed it, sending various matter of earth toward Leneor's direction. The dragon then turned around, sending it's tail through multiple buildings as it searched for the cause of the explosion.
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Kali on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:32 am

Kumo charged straight through the army, hacking away at the enemy army one by one. She slashed through all kinds of enemies until she met face to face with a massive smilodon. The big cats massive teeth came at her as she grabbed its two teeth and smashed her foot against it's mouth, ripping out its massive teeth. The Smilodon cried out in pain at the ordeal it had to face. Kumo came crashing down on it, with a chainsword in her hand. The sword sank right through it's skull, killing it in one blow. Kumo continued on to destroy and murder all of the ice creatures, eventually bathed in their blood. Until she suddenly met swords with a woman, who looked very beautiful indeed. Their swords met and Kumo knew that she had to be the leader.

"You dare to kill my tiger"

"Heh it was in the way bitch, so I killed it"

"You insolent child, I'll kill you!"

"Let's see you try"

The witch began to slash and attack at Kumo, but Kumo simply dodged and ducked out of the way, but the woman attacked Kumo from behind with a ice spike, Kumo turned around and barely missed the ice spike, making a gash on her belly. She looked back at the woman with rage filled eyes.

"That's it you motherfucker, I don't need to hold back on you!!!"

Kumo attacked the woman with all her might and continued to add force to her blows.

(Health +20 -30)
avatar
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Posts : 102
Power Level : 750
Join date : 2009-12-18

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum