mission: defend garuga

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: mission: defend garuga

Post by Areos on Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm

Leneor dashed sideways into the gap of two buildings, disappearing from view and out of the icy breath along with the broken out pieces of the street.

"stupid dragon keeps on ravaging, and if this continues this thing will find out whats shooting at him. i have to end this." he went out of the gap and charged at the dragon, that had seemingly just crushed a few more houses. Hopefully everyone had evacuated fast enough.

The dragon noticed his presence, turning around wil swiping at him with his tail. Leneor jumped over it and use it as a step to get up to the dragons face, a point blanc shot might deal some more damage, but before leneor could charge up an attack, a loud shattering noise and the dragons backfeet were swept away by another canonball.
While that would have been a good thing for one part, it wasnt for leneor right now - the dragon lost its balance and fell towards him, his gaint head crashing down towards leneor, who got caught up in the air.
despite the pain from the strike that felt like being hit with a giant morningstar, leneor managed to force himself sideways from being crushed by the head. He crashed into the ground with large force, cracking a few bones at least, and letting go of Ashantir due to the pain.

The dragon with still his upper body intact went for the kill against the immobilized victim right in his reach, baring its teeth as it went downwards.
*caugh*... blood.
"crap..."

A loud noise, than something like shattering glass, and then there was silence. No, he heard panting, not much by himself but another warm breath that made fine clouds in the cold air.
He opened his eyes and saw a lot of white, but also something red, it was just as red as blood, just a little lighter, as if mixing with the snow.
Then he felt warmth going to his chest.

"hey Leneor, are you ok?" a voice asked.
"...eh?... i guess i am." Leneor answered, his head was still ringing abit from the impact before. He tried lifting himself up, but let go as something painful was arising in his chest.
"You are not, you're even caughting up blood, lay still." the warmth at his chest increased. "you even ripped you lungs? What would happen if you died, huh?!" the voice was scolding him.
Leneor lay still with closed eyes while he felt the wounds within him slowly healing. that went for about a minute.

"leneor? are you still awake?" leneor heard, that was the signal the healing was finished and he opened his eyes and lifted himself up, somthing was touching his face, pariculary his lips.
Luthien was lifting herself up, covering her red face, Leneor had just noticed he had given her a straight forward kiss on the lips.
"B-But L-Leneor sama, t-that wasn't ... I mean." Luthien began mumbeling, opening he fingers to look through them. Leneor was blushing a little aswell."
"Oh, um sorry, i shouldnt be so rash. thanks for patching me up." he looked sideways, ice was laying everywhere, had she blown that thing up in one go? "and thanks for taking care of that bugger for me."
"Ofcourseleneor-sama." she said in one go, smiling with her hands still covering her up. a few of the guards showed up checking on Leneor.

"Are you alright, sir?" one of the guys with a riffle in hand asked.
"I'm fine, thanks. help me up Luthien, would you?" she lifted him up.
"The others are taking care of this now."
"good, then gather a few and follow me to the nothern entrance, i have the feeling my comrade might want some help."
Luthien interupted.
"But Leneor-sama, you shouldn't endanger yourself even more."
"I'm fine, and i have you to be on the safe side, right?" he smiled at her, making her blush and hide behind her hands again, but following Leneor by his side.
"ok, lets go. Kumo, i'm done - catching up to you with some backup."

(- 30 HP [hit by the head], - 80HP[impact], -20 HP[wound reopening] + 100 HP[Heal])
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

View user profile http://witchhunt.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 am

"Well hurry your ass up, I got more than enough problems while ya were fighting that dragon"

Kumo continued to bash her sword against the woman's. She continued to slice through the ice swords she was making, making her waste her time making more weapons that wouldn't work. Kumo continued increase the amount to which the chainsword vibrated. The woman continued to create barriers and swords out of ice that were simply hacked away by Kumo's power. The witch let loose large spikes in front of Kumo, forcing her to retreat. Kumo looked at the woman, excitement flaring in her eyes.

"Well you seem to be pretty strong bitch" Kumo grinned

"You aren't so bad yourself" The woman said back

(+30mana)

Last edited by Zeroblade on Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:25 pm

While running Leneor felt a strong force coming from somewhere farther off, Luthien and the other men felt it aswell, but since it seemed so far off he decided it would come second. It was unlikely it had something to do with this attack.
Leneor arrived at the site of battle, his partner was facing the culprit it seemed, she could not have been much older than Kumo and was summoning up ice spears and shields to keep her energetic opponent at distance. There were still a few yetis left, and several ice figures were watching. that was until now, one of the ice-figures thrust its hand into the ground and picked up something like a spear made of ice, ready to throw it at Kumo.

"Hey, luthien, mind *boom*-ing this?"
"understood."

Luthien fired a small sphere of fire at several of the ice creatures. the one wielding a spear lookd town into itself, where the small fire had melted its way into, just to be blown apart the next moment.
"Ok, you take care of the other ones that try throwing spears around, Luthien."

"hey Kumo, want me to help out in your fight? I'll kill time with killing yetis otherwise. " he yelled towards Kumo, charging of at the remaining 4 yetis, two had seemingly recovered from Kumo's earlier shocking. "be happy, you guys got promoted, you're now 'time' for me to kill."
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:58 am

"No thanks Leneor, I don't need help for this bitch" Kumo laughed

Kumo looked at the woman with a massive grin on her face.

"It is time I got serious"

Kumo roared as her body began to glow with electrical power, her skin began to turn blue with the glow and her eyes glowed white. She had transformed into a glowing version of herself.

"Now let's finish this!" Kumo striked at the woman faster than she could react, she began to move around and strike the woman from all sides, attacking with her fists over and over. Kumo sent a punch under the woman's jaw, sending her straight into the air, she then suddenly appeared from above and stiked her head with a flying axe kick.

"Kirin!"

The woman slammed head first into the ground. Kumo landed gracefully on the ground, the woman lay on the ground, blood spilling on the ground. Kumo frowned for a second.

"Hey Leneor, I'm done over here, finish up and let's go home!"

Suddenly, a spear of ice struck Kumo, sticking out of her gut. Kumo staggered, then ripped the spear out of her, but screamed as the barb ripped her body. She looked back at the exhausted woman, who's head spilled blood over her face.

"Heh, ya still kickin?" Kumo grinned, she got back into a ready stance "Let's finish this ya fucker!"

(-80 mana - 60 health)
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 pm

"you know, that happens when you underestimate your enemy and look away." Leneor joked, as he finished the second yeti by stabbing into is neck while standing ontop of him. The first was disposed of quickly since Kumo had already fried it, he could just go ahead and finish it with a few swipes of his blade.

though, gotta add a mental note not to anger Kumo. she has temper.

"Noble roar!" Leneor yelled as he let go a soft volley of wind to obstruct his enemies few, into the snow he fired three shots of [laufende Klinge] in one position, going throughthe snow and making it even more lethal with its incoating. The yeti's head was sewn off bit by bit.

"I'm about ready to go, just playing with them currently." he added to his previous yell.

(-50 MP , +15 MP regen)
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:02 am

Kumo attacked the woman with her chainsword, but the woman suddenly became more powerful and attacked with strikes that struck from all sides. Kumo was being pelted by iron maidens made of ice, ripping her apart without killing her. The woman tortured Kumo in unimaginable ways as Kumo hopelessly tried to retaliate. Kumo spotted several fallen yetis that had still not have been killed. Kumo jumped on them and sucked away all of the energy from all of them, she continued to leech and leech, passing through 5 of them. She finally stopped, pinned by a large spear that dug into her shoulder after her final leech.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Kumo screamed in the immense pain. She looked at the woman with eyes filled with rage. Kumo pulled out all stops, not wasting anymore of her energy in dodging. Kumo's guitar materialized, then merged with her. Instead of the blue glow Kumo had recieved from her last use of Kirin, Kumo was now a being of black electricity, with glowing red eyes. The spear that had pinned her down was destroyed by the mere pressure.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"Kumo roared, like a thunder clap, the snow and monsters parted, revealing the field of grass below.

Kumo looked at the woman and smiled, a smile a monster makes. Kumo charged at the woman, much slower than before, but it was much more powerful, knocking the wind out of the woman. Kumo striked again, pounding her into the ground while still in the air. She began to punch the woman over and over in a berserk rage, pounding and pounding, not letting up for a minute. She continued to strike and strike. Eventually the woman's face was beaten in and cracked. Kumo picked up the woman and stared into the wide, terrified blue eyes. Kumo laughed at the woman, an insane power tripped laugh. Kumo held the woman by her neck, choking her.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Kumo roared as she sent a massive bolt of lightning falling from the sky.

The woman screamed unintelligable words, screaming as her body shaked and shuddered at the extreme amount of power. Eventually, Kumo stood there, a massive crater in front of her. The woman was disintegrated, completely gone.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kumo roared in triumph, she had defeated the woman of the mountains. Kumo watched as the monsters of the mountain look at Kumo in fear. They dispersed, leaving their mission now that their leader was killed. Kumo roared again "RAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

The glow around Kumo disappeared as she lost conciousness. The use of her power, and trying so hard to contain it's growing insanity took a toll on her mind. The wounds she recieved from the woman weren't helping either. She collapsed, her sight drifting into darkness as she began to fall to the ground.

(Mana +230 - 280 Health - 300 +20)
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 pm

He had felt a sudden tension in the air, almost like it was charged with electricity. And it wasnt that far off realy, his partner had gone into a fit of berserk rage, charging up her body with some odly colored aura, charged with energy.

The rest did not last long, even though it was a hailstorm of actions - including the elimination of the target in a most brutal way. the ground was swept dry, they were all on the still wet grass, shimmering green.
Leneor caught Kumo's body as she fell, and gently positioning her on the ground.

"Geez, you should have asked for help, there's nothing wrong with doing so, if you allways fight like this it will retaliate against you... Luthien, please heal her." Luthien was reluctant, she had never thought of healing a Witchunter ever in her life, but she started closing up Kumo's wounds in a couple of minutes.
By then a couple of guards of Garuga showed up on the grassy land.

"We have sighted another fight going on close to the city, a man covered in thick armor and someone looking almost like a zombie are fighting a few minutes from here." one mentioned.
"not our buisness if they do not attack the town. I'll have to take care of my partner, would you take care of the dead body over there? bury her somewhere around here, i'll head back to the city." Leneor answered.
"understood."

He picked Kumo up from the ground and carried her back towards the Inn with Luthien tagging along behind him. Inside the town he noticed several still worried faces, even non-magical acquainted individuals would feel the force of the nearby fight.
Leneor dismissed it and brought Kumo into the Inn, booked a room for her and placed her into one of the beds. Ofcourse Luthien had healed up a great deal of the injuries, but she surely needed rest, especialy since she might have caught a fever after overexerting herself. he could tell from the face she had before collapsing.
He took a stool and sat down leaning against the wall to the right of the bed.

Silly girl, you're this young but you're already trying to kill yourself? Cause that will happen if you continue like this...
I'm gonna take a small nap, Luthiens taking care of wounded soldiers and Kumo is probably out cold aswell. Let's hope she hasn't caught herself a fever, otherwise i'll be obligated to treat her on the way back to HQ. Maybe northern HQ would be best, or we wait for a train to pick us up at the rails somewhere.
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:51 am

Uma woke up, she hadn't come out in a while. She tried to find out where she was. She didn't know anything about this place, when Kumo had used the black lightning she lost conciousness. Uma was scared, someone had moved her, but she didn't know who. She couldn't remember most of the things Kumo had done, she was only awake to watch the fighting. Uma looked down and saw that her clothes were all bloody. She didn't like the look of blood. Uma decided to get changed and started to take off her clothes. Uma took off her pants, boots, and jacket, letting them fall to the floor. Uma opened her eyes after struggling to take the shirt off, noticing the man sitting next to her bed. She looked down to see herself in nothing but her underwear with her arms in the air caught in her shirt, her face turned red with embarassment.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Uma screamed, throwing off her shirt and began to pick up random things in the room and throw them at the man. She covered herself as best she could and continued to throw things. "HENTAI!!!" Soon Uma began to fire off electric bolts without thought, shooting in random directions.

Uma ran to the bed and covered herself with her blanket and hid under it. Uma was frightened out of her wits and could do nothing more than cower under the bed in fear that she would be violated. Tears rolled down her eyes as she was now frozen with terror.

(If you are confused, look at updated character sheet)
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Leneor was still leaning on the wall with the chair, slowly opening his eyes. he had dozed off, and now something was covering his face. he slowly picked it from his face and held it infront of him, in his hand was a bra.

"... WHA!" Leneor lost balance as he threw away the bra in his hand in surprise. He crashed sideways, knocking his head against the shelf standing to his right.

"ouch, that hurt..." he was rubbing the back of his head, as he slowly lifted himself up. He shielded his view with his hand while averting his gaze from the most likely naked girl below the blanket.
what is it with that girl? Did she jsut have a change of mind? anyways...

"um, sorry, but i wanted to stay incase you got a fever or still were injured, you took a lot of damage Kumo. Aynway, i'll go fetch someone to bring you new clothes. If you still have some injuries i can send Lu... a healer to you, i didn't want to check since that might have gone too far for you. Well... i guess i'll leave now..." he moved towards the door, still shielding his face.
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Uma saw that the man was nice, he didn't seem to want to hurt her in any way. She came out of the bed and grabbed his shirt before he left, she didn't want to be alone.

"Are you the one that carried me?" Uma asked shyly "Please don't leave, I don't want to be alone"

Uma realised that she was clinging onto the man and she pulled her hand back and shied away under her blanket. She hid under the bed again, but she poked her head out, so she could talk with the man.

"My name isn't Kumo Onii-chan" Uma explained smiling a bit "I'm Uma"
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:51 pm

personality disorder? seems like 'Kumo' realy did over exert herself, and now this girl is here.

"um... ok, fine, i'll stay for now." Leneor turned around grabbing the chair from the ground. "you can can call me Leneor, or any other name you see fit. Big brother is fine too, though that might lead to some misunderstandings further on." He put the chair down facing away from the bed and sat down.

"its not that i'm anti-social [i totaly am.] but i guess i should rather be facing away, please don't consider it rude."
After all, this girl seems quite polite, maybe that her true side and Kumo is something inside her like a protective layer she usualy wears?

"um, by the way, are you hot? Um, wait, that came out wrong - do you feel like you have a fever? Your body was quite weak while i carried you back here, i wouldn't want you to get a cold, would I?" he gave a faint laugh.
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"It's okay Oniichan, Uma never gets sick" Uma said smiling "But Kumo is asleep right now"

Uma got out from under the bed and picked up her clothes. She got redressed under the blanket before looking at Leneor again. She smiled brightly, she liked Leneor, he didn't hurt her and tried to not look at her while she was naked. She had her hands held behind her and bowed at Leneor.

"Thank you for taking care of me Oniichan" Uma said gratefully

*GURGLE~*

Uma held her stomach as it growled, her face turned bright red as she looked down in embarrassment.

"Um..uh..." Uma panicked, trying to hide the embarrassed look she had on her face.
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:23 pm

"If you're hungry we can grab something to eat downstairs." He went up from the chair and faced the now fully dressed girl. "By the way, you're using '-chan' , isn't that usualy something you add if talking to friends or family? I hope you don't already consider me a friend, i could by all means be fooling you, i might have captured you and be the reason Kumo is so exhausted..." Leneor turned around, he had a cold face while looking down. This girl realy was trusting, she was the kind of girl where you got the urge you had to hug her or protect her from the evil of the world.

*sigh* "Sorry, that was not appropriate - if i scared you or something i realy am sorry." Leneor added after a few second. He made a short bow and then went towards the door, opening it and passing through. Outside he looked over his shoulder, make a sign to follow him towards Uma.
"I though you're hungry?"

(oh yeah, btw: resting and Ashantirs MAna regeneration: + 55 Health +84 Mana)
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:58 pm

"Okay!" Uma smiled, she went downstairs to the dining area. She looked at the people watching her, some gave her looks that frightened her. She ran back behind Leneor and hid from the glares.

"That girl caused more destuction than the monsters did!" One complained

"She sent that dragon into the town!" Another accused

"I saw her when she came before, she's a monster"

"Look at how timid she is right now, she is trying to act innocent"

"She came in with the blood of those things still on her"

"What if she turns on us? She was enjoying the killing"

Uma looked at Leneor with a worried glance.

"Did Uma do something wrong Oniichan?" Uma asked "Why are they so mad at me?"
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:24 pm

"i guess they're refering to your other side Kumo, i think she let off a little too much steam - and some people , mostly those having a broomstick shoved up their behind, start looking down or tell lies about you behind your back because of that. I recomend just ignoring them, you didn't do anything wrong." Leneor pattet her head, while he gave the guys a glance as he passed by.

"Haven't seen you amongst the soldiers, i guess you were busy protecting the women and children?" he commented.

He guided Uma towards one of the tables and got a big tray of food from the bar, dropping it on the table. He sat down next to her and lazily leaned against the wall again. It was fortunate that the table was empty, further away from the jackasses and had a wall close to it.

"Go and pick whatever you want, not sure what you like so i bought a big breakfast. Take whatever you want, you deserved it." Leneor told her, grabbing a toast from the tray and eating it. "Meh, the one at illuminatia was better. Oh well. By the way, we might have to get you a few new clothes, yours are torn up at a few spots. I can lend you something if you need it."

Soon after a few soldiers entered, seemingly picking up some stuff from the barmaid. They greeted Leneor and made a short bow from afar as they spottet Leneor and Uma/Kumo.
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:47 pm

"It's okay Oniichan" Uma smiled, she was happy that Leneor was looking after her. She looked down at the food, a little bit of drool and growling of her stomach escaped her. She took one of everything and began to eat. She minded her manners, and ate with a fork and spoon. Uma accidentally spilled her drink on herself, causing her to blush.

"Umm...I'll be right back Oniichan" Uma said as she got out of the seat and headed for the restroom. A man moved into her way, Uma collided with him and she fell on her rump. She looked up to see the rather large man look down on her with an angry glare.

"Watch it you bitch!" The man yelled "We give you shelter and care after you nearly destroy our town and this is what we get"

"Why are you so mad mister?" Uma said, tears beginning to pour from her eyes as she started to get scared. "Uma didn't do anything wrong"

"Why you whore!?" The man said raising his arm into the air, "How dare you talk back to me!?"

Uma closed her eyes and hid from the impending attack. Suddenly, a jolt of electricity shuddered through Uma, the shock was noticable, like a jumping electric charge. Kumo grabbed the hand as it came down and stood up. The man was surprised that an injured woman would have such strength, he was unable to break his arm free of her grip. Kumo looked at the man with an angry glare.

"Ya tried to hit Uma ya motherfucker" Kumo growled "That comes with bad things on your end asshole"

Kumo sent a massive electrical shock through the man, making him scream in pain.

"Listen, and listen well" Kumo ordered "If it wasn't for me and Leneor ya would be nothing more than a fucking piece of meat for the yetis. Now if I see you trying to hit Uma again, I will kill you"

The man nodded, with fear now blazing in his eyes. Kumo let go of the man's hand, who fell to the ground when he had nothing to hold onto. Kumo sat back down on the chair with Leneor, the drink and blood on her clothes evaporated and her clothing repaired. She started to scarf down food like a wolf. Kumo looked at Leneor with a smile on her face.

"Hey... Thanks for taking care of Uma while I was out" Kumo said "She gets scared easily, but I have to say, ya had a way with her and she got attached to ya so easy, I have a feeling she will be more willing to interact with the world thanks to you."

(mana +30)
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
500/500  (500/500)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 pm

The shot that went through the whole area did't even make Leneor twitch, he knew about the fighting, so it was nothing surprising. After a while Uma had returned with an oddly confident stance - no, rather Kumo had returned.

"so you're back to normal? good, i hope that electric shock i heard before didn't kill anybody did it?" Leneor joked.
"Well, anyway, at least Uma is save now." he pronounced the stuff wrong while he was eating his share of the breakfast.

there goes the polite girl, well, at least i won't have to look out for her now.

"well, bon appetit as they sa-"

A soldier barged into the inn, searching from something in the room, as he noticed Kumo and Leneor in the corner he raced towards them, slightly out of breath he began talking.

"Um, sir, The fight in the south - it ended, and we have a severely wounded man there, but he still seems alive."
"First off, i'm not your superior, you can call me whatever you like, but i'm neither noble nor your commander. Ok, aside from that, why are you telling me this, isn't it obvious what to do? It's not like it had any relevance to the attack, you guys can treat him by yourself. Luth- I mean the girl with the red hair is still with you right?" Leneor tried keeping Luthiens name undercover, and he had almost spilled it out twice already.

"Um, yes, but you know - the guy seems to be a Witchhunter aswell."
"Oh I see..." what a drag. "Lead me to him. You can come along or keep protecting the food." Leneor raised himself and followed after the soldier.
"A few man are carrying him to town right now, they should be going towards the doctor."
"Alright."

He followed after the soldier to the doctors house.

[continuing in "recovering a corpse"]
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)

Back to top Go down