Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Q&A

+14
Kurohane
Xan
Concealer
Starkiller
Kali
Holiday
Hawkeman92
Areos
Crimson Moon
Artist
Myrie
Frost
Vesperia
Muzak
18 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty Re: Character Q&A

Post by Muzak Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Arkrius is completely dumbfounded by Freya's response. He steps a few steps back, then a lot more.

"Weird lass...scares the living shite outta me. Almost as bad in the information centre at the bottom floor. Fucking chainsaws. Alright, then...next question is..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:22 am

A. Kaluoshen: Yes, dying does hurt. It might be closely related as to how I died. You feel pain unimaginable, before the numb feeling. When you die, you are said to see everything you experienced in life, well, I didn't see anything. What I am going to do now, is a secret.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Q:

"Hey vorst, could you tell us a few things that surely force you into insanity-mode? Or maybe stuff to get you out again?"

"Hey Arkrius, what is the Queen like from her character. Is she a typical ruler, cold and calculating, or does she seem rather unprofessional in her position, and do her people like her?"

"Elena, in what power stage would you see yourself, S-Rank or lower? i think you're at least blackclass, but whiteclass?"

"hey sora, do you have something like a mayor Enemy? Someone you realy want to beat the hell out of? And do you think you could match him at your current level?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 pm

A.

Arkrius: "How to say...she's rather unprofessional at her job. Which I like. There is a lot of personal freedom gained. She is generally well-liked. She's a rather nice woman and she has a motherly aura to her. It's warm and welcoming. However, she has a weird knack for calling her assassin's as family and calls us her sons and daughters. Which to me is quite, quite weird. Many times I think she's lost a few marbles in her head or something...but that's just me."
Patrica: "Valfred, son, who were you talking to?"
Arkrius: "A few quests we have...they wanted to know about you. I simply answer that you were well-liked and a nice woman."

...and also told them that weird knack you have. ...also my thoughts on that as well...however, you won't know.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue340/600Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/600Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:08 pm

A. Cecily: Mom is definitely stronger than me or Rappa, she can hold in a fight with father, even without powers.

Rappa: Mama is definitely strong, I sometimes think she is stronger than Dad, but then Dad proves us wrong

Lea: Yes, I too wonder how strong Elena is, she seems to be better at controlling aether better than my son

Lich: I agree mother

Elena: You guys, I have better control because I myself am a piece of aethers power, so Oryuu and Susanoo react better with me

Lea: So basically, because you are a demon sword yourself, you are better at using other demon swords power.

Elena: Yes

Lea: Interesting, you also have characteristic of your sword form

Elena: What do you mean?

Lea: You have iron hard skin for one, you also have strength comparable to Kaluoshen, a little weaker, but more agile

Elena: So?

Lea: I would say that you and Kaluoshen, since you are now in possession of his blades, are around the same level, maybe more

Elena: Thanks for the insight

Lea: Don't mention it, nothing I wouldn't do for my daughter in law

Elena: Huh? But I'm not
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 pm

A. "I don't believe of anyone being a powerful enemy, or someone I want to fight. I would like to teach those guys on the council a thing or two, but that would prove troublesome"
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/200Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 pm

Arkrius: "Now, the next set of questions we have are...

Q1. Lycan, what are your reasons for joining WH?

Q2. Leneor, is there a reason why you pretend to sleep at certain times?

Q3. Sora, what's the story between you and your supporter?

Q3.5. Vorst, why is it - ah, what the hell!? I can't read the rest of the question, it's chicken scratch now!"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:31 pm

A: "Not sure, i guess to avoid people. except for that brute over there" *points at lycan* "people usualy refrain from bugging you if they see you sleep. People can piss me off on a general basis, so sleeping is a way of having my privacy. that is if SHE isnt there." *points at lycan again*

Q: "While we're at it, do you ever get sarcasm, lycan? Are you even able to read 'the mood' at times?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue470/550Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue430/650Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:40 pm

A1 Lycan: Reasons for joining? well i needed information and shomeone shaid there wash information at WH and free food, but WH sucks *pouts* they don even have any information i can use,

A2 Lycan: .....What's sarcasm? ish it tasty?
Inugami: it is when someone says oine thing but means the other
Lycan: like when you say your hungry but you arn't just so you get mores?
Inugami: ..........

Q Lycan: Areos do you have a special connection to any of your weapons? o.o
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:21 am

A:

Leneor holds up Ashantir.
"I'm not sure, but in some way i'm bound to my blade. We have the same heartbeat you could say, and it replenishes Mana stronger when i wield it. I think the blade has chosen me at some point, though i'm not entirely sure why that is so. Well, and i like the blade's attrivutes aswell, its sturdy and allways has that cold air resolving around it. Thats all i think."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:39 am

A.Sora:The story between me and Tokunaga? Well let's see, Tokunaga started off as a plush toy I would carry around with me almost all the time when I was younger. Everyone thought that I was weird to be carrying around such a wierd looking plushie, they always tried to give me new ones, but I stuck with Tokunaga. Eventually one day, Tokunaga just began to speak and move on his own. I was so excited that my stuff toy came to life. I went to show everyone in my village, and they realized I was a witch. They attempted to kill me, but Tokunaga defended me by transforming into a giant and we've been together ever since

Tokunaga: Aww that is so sweet Sora

Sora: Get out of here Tokunaga

Tokunaga: C'mon I just want to hug you

Sora: Sometimes hes too close...
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/200Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:52 pm

A.
Vorst: ” Well it’s not that I like going insane it’s just how things are. Most of the time the events that occurs around me reminds me of my nightmares which are getting more and more vivid, it’s scary to see your mom get killed out of nowhere in broad day light. Right now I’ am hallucinating things, like Risey here, jumping outta of nowhere begging for money, with nothing but a towel on.”

Risey: ” You know you could knock, but I guess I have ta teach ya that myself!” did a roundhouse kick aiming for Vorst’s head as it reveals special places which were hidden by her towel.

Vorst: “Pin...” was sent flying in the air.

Risey: “Anyway, just don’t bad mouth his late mother, since the last time I tried gaining money that way I almost had a dagger stuck in my ass. By the way if you wondering where we are, we’re currently in my room.”
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue720/800Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/400Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Q.

Arkrius: "...ooooooooookay then. Onto the next set of questions! Here they are:

Q1. Risey, what is the relationship between you and Vorst?

Q2. What are everyone's fears and deepest secrets?

Q3. Theoril, what is the history between you and Arkrius?"

Arkrius: "...I guess good old Theoril and I will answer that later..."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm

A:

Äeon: "Secrets are supposed to be secrets, giving them to you would result in neutralizing their purpose. however... Well, many of his childhood memories up until the point of his time of the tower have been sealed away by me, due to his own safety . He has no particular fear, but getting into a situation where he loses all courage and cannot think straight, thats something he fears in some way.
For his secrets, most of them he isnt even aware of, such as his heritage, or a certain hiding place close to his village, but newer secrets such as on whom he had a crush on at the Network, or that he worked for an Assassin guild for a while are still there.
And there is also the secret about those adult thoughts about certain Witchhunter members, like..."

Leneor: "H-Hold it! I forbid you to give any of this information to anyone, you understand? this is private you know? And what with you people asking for something like that!"
Leneor is getting red and starts sweating.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Arkrius starts laughing, almost to the point of displaying insanity.

"That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh Äeon. Leneor, you're so red. Gahahahahaha!"

A1.

Theoril: "The boss and I first met during our time in Razgriz. Oh, boss, could ya lift that?"
Arkrius: "You expect me to lift that with my arm! I only have one arm! That thing weighs at least 100 pounds!"
Theoril: "We were assassin's for Razgriz. Arkrius was my superior during the time. I joined two years after he did."
Arkrius: "You got it all wrong. You were the lackey for Razgriz."
Theoril: "We completed multiple assignments together, he taught me knowledge about various firearms."
Arkrius: "Taught? More like forced to your skull...Theoril was such an incompetent partner at the time. I wanted to kill him myself. It was so aggravating..."
Theoril: "After a while, Arkrius attempted to leave Razgriz, however, they have a policy regarding deserters and traitors about how they must be caught alive, tortured, skinned and then placed for display. However, I didn't get the "memo" and shot him. I pretended to have killed him and that he was too dangerous to be caught alive. Afterwards, they bought that story, Arkrius was able to leave and soon enough, I vanished."
Arkrius: "You wanted to shoot me 'cause I owed you $200 kyi!"
Theoril: "...so basically, we met during our years of Razgriz, became friends, now here we are."
Arkrius: "...tch...friends? I'm still your boss."

-----------------------------

A2.

Arkrius: "...no comment."
Theoril: "Well, the boss, is also scared of ghosts, poverty, drowning..."
Arkrius: "Hey, hey, hey! They asked me! Not you!"
Alexander: "He has a crush on Katsuma."
Katsuma: "You do!? I'm touched, I knew you liked me."
Arkrius: "W-what are you doing!? NO! GET AWAY! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME!? FUCK OFF!"

Arkrius punches Alexander in the face and kicks him on the ground. He then slams Katsuma's face into the wall and shoves him on the ground.

Arkrius: "Don't even joke about that, Alexander. God fucking damnit! Katsuma, I'm clearly heterosexual. Ignore those two, they're spreading lies."
Alexander: "He also has feelings for-"
Arkrius: "Lies!"

Arkrius kicks Alexander in the crotch multiple times. He casually takes a drag from his cigarette.

Arkrius: "Okay...maybe for Kiri...and maybe Cecily and Myrie..."

Kiri breaks into the room and passionately kisses Arkrius. He attempts to get away however, she overpowers him and takes him to a room. Minutes later, he comes out and his clothes is disarray.

Arkrius: "That wasn't half bad, however, I think she was drunk...whoever asked that question..."

Kiri drags him into the room again.

"Oi! Oi! Oi! W-where are you ta- Katsuma! NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Arkrius sprints out of the room, panting for air.

Arkrius: "N-next set of questions...

Q1. Sola, what is the relationship between you and Lycan?

Q2. Clean freak, I mean, Kiyoko Matokai, why are you so obsessed with cleaning?

Q3. Hiroshi, why do you avoid Jiro?

Q4. Tracey, what was your family like?

Q5. Hmm...I can't read this one...must not be important.

We got a lot of questions this round."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:53 pm

A : Sola: *emotionless eyes* might you be talking to me, very well Luna-nee is my twin sister if you must know
Nekogami: Yeah,Yeah twin HAHAHAHAHA hehehe
Sola: Calm down you moron
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue565/800Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue185/400Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:11 pm

A.
Jiro looks at future Jiro on the couch

"I don't think I have to wake him for this. Anyway I think Tracey is very nice, he was the first partner I had on my first mission and treated me very kindly. As for Arkrius, I don't mind him smoking since he is a nice person, I don't think he does it to bug people so it's okay."

"I don't really have that many fears but one of the things would be sleeping, I'm also scared of people not believing in me since some things happened in the past."

Jiro looks at the ground with a sad face.

"Erm, I don't have any secrets."

"He accidentally shot holes in Easts wall and then tried to cover it up by putting things in the holes and painting the wall."

Future Jiro says as he is smiling at Jiro.

"Ahhh. I thought you were sleeping."

"I was and I woke up at just the right moment. He also dropped something which I have no idea what it was into his superiors hair, he accidentally got a fellow witch hunters cloths wet and hid them so he wouldn't find out and he also-"

"Noooooo. That's enough. How do you know this anyway?"

"That's my little secret."

Future Jiro said while smiling and then shut his eyes again.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/150Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:49 pm

A.
Kiyoko is cleaning up at east and comes out of a room, before the door shuts a sparkling clean room can be seen.

"Isn't it normal to want things to be clean? After all it's not hygienic for a place to be dirty and if the witch hunter headquarters were dirty then the witch hunter would get sick and die and then no one would protect people against bad witch's. In fact if no one in the world cleaned then the world would get dirty, people would get ill and then everyone would just die, therefore it is a good thing to keep the place clean."

A grey comes running towards Kiyoko.

"I-I-I am s-s-sorry to disturb you but one of the others that was cleaning has collapsed from exhaustion."

"And why are you telling me this little matter when you could be cleaning? Just wake him up and get him cleaning again."

Kiyoko says with a sweet smile.

"But he has been cleaning for over a week without rest. He has been cleaning longer then any of u-"

Before he can finish, Kiyoko throws him back in the room he came from and goes in herself. She hits the unconscious one with her mop and the sound of a bone breaking could be heard. The one unconscious then wakes up screaming.

"Did I say you could rest? You can rest once your done."

She says as she smiles sweetly. She then looks at the others and they start cleaning faster, afterwards she walks back out.

"Now what was I doing? Oh yes, the question. Anyway, it's only normal to want the world to be a cleaner place, I just want it a little more then other people. Now would you like to help me clean?"

She once again gives a sweet smile.

A.
Hiroshi is sitting at a desk doing paper work.

"Simple. I am not good with kids. Never have been and never will be. One of the reasons I started working for witch hunters is because I didn't think there would be any children. Since I was assigned the boy I have been getting into a lot of trouble but every time I go to tell him about a mission or something else he is doing something childish. Once I saw him shoot hole in the wall and then he started putting random stuff in the wall to cover it up, at the time I was supposed to give him a message but I just can't stand dealing with someone that childish."

"Wow Hiroshi, you have done that much paper work in such a short time? Why don't you get a promotion?"

He is ask by a grey robe. Hiroshi then gets up and starts walking somewhere.

"Don't ask. Anyway, it isn't that I personally don't like Jiro, it's just that I cant stand children. And now I have to give a letter to Jiro."

He walks into Jiro's room and see's Jiro balancing a domino on his nose. After some seconds of silence he closes the door and walks away.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/150Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:12 am

A.

Arkrius rummages through the question box. He pulls out a letter with various questions.

Arkrius: "Oh, well, next set of questions...

Q1. Oh, we have one for Sirix. What are your reasons for joining WH? Must be a popular question, asking members why they joined. Next one!

Q2. ...another one for Sirix. Are there any WH that interest you romantically? I guess these must by guys asking these questions.

Q3. ...another one! Sirix must be popular. I bet there's a secret fanclub for ya or something of the sort. How did you gain your supporter?

Q4. Finally, a question not asking about Sirix! Sora...can I kiss you...? What type of question is that!? By...gah, this basterds writing it too damn small!

Q5. Okay, here's a more serious question to Sora. How did you and your friends meet?"

Last edited by Pants on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 am

A.Sora: No you may not kiss me

Tokunaga: Isn't that a little harsh?

Sora: So?

Tokunaga: What if you hurt the persons feelings?

Sora: I don't care

Q. Arkrius, how is it living with only one arm?

Last edited by Vesperia on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesperia Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:26 am

A. "We all met on a important journey, I can't talk about it, it is completely confidential. Let's just say, I found something of interest in my journey for research and it soon became a personal affair"
Vesperia
Vesperia
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:30 am

A1:
"I joined because there are things people have more access to, being a WH, like information. Interesting things happen with groups like these. But their purposes don't matter to me."

A2:
"No," with a deadly glare.

A3:
"My supporter born when I was born. Never a time in my life when I didn't have him. You don't need to know anything more."
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue321/500Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue590/700Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 am

A.

Arkrius: "...a little difficult at the moment. I'm going to have to rely on my rings and bracelets to allow me to freely move objects via telekinesis, however, I'm going to get some practice on that first with Arthur. I lost the ability at the moment as my ring and bracelet allowed me to do so. Human is sometimes a pain...I wish I could generate mana on my own and use it freely. Instead, I have to deal with a regulator, which I lost from my arm being blown off. Now I'm missing half an arm!"

He waves his elbow, which is missing the arm.

Arkrius: "Life is going to be difficult."
Theoril: "That it will, boss."
Arthur: "I hope you're ready for some training!
Arkrius: "Oh...no! I remember what I went through the first time! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Arkrius sprints away from Arthur in fear.

Arkrius: "Questions, questions, questions, a lot of people with questions themselves.

Q1. Castro, how exactly did you become a cape? Or...what are you exactly?

Wow, this letter is short. Maybe we'll get more later."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Concealer Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:46 am

A.
Castro: "I am what a supporter is. I merely serve my master as if her life was mine, and lend my powers whenever needed. My appearance shouldn't really matter unless otherwise, it's just what I look like."
Concealer
Concealer
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1247

Character sheet
Mana:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue321/500Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (321/500)
Health:
Character Q&A - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue590/700Character Q&A - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (590/700)
Cash: 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Q. Trinisette, Dinnisette, Sola, Lilith Pendragon, The Naoto Family, Lea and Number 64. What are you doing these days?

Q. Diablo Teruk, are there any other people who you like in HQ except for Lycan? And if yes then who?

Q. Desmond D. Ziener, does it sometimes get boring knowing almost everything?

Q. Desmond D. Ziener, what kind of things interest you?

Q. Sora, have you met Volt at west? And if you have what is your opinion on him?

Q. Jean, how do you put up with the rest of the black forest?

Q. Risey, how much money do you have?

Q. Luthien Belaviere, how many friends do you have?

Q. Takamichi Adephagos, what is your opinion on Leneor?

Q. Takamichi Adephagos, how do you feel about your brother?

Q. Isabella, how do you feel about all the girls (And the guy) liking Arkrius?

Q. Sora, how does it feel having so many friends?

Q. Sora's friends, what are your opinions on Sora?
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next