Journey to Khantis (Part One)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Journey to Khantis (Part One)

Post by Muzak on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:14 am

Arkrius quietly growled as Toki mentioned killing the same man twice.

"That wasn't Kal. It was one of your minions." said Arkrius. "Ally of Valfus?"

Toki's movement caused him to be a little wary, but it was not use. He was hit straight in the gut. He fell on the ground as the air was knocked out of him. Arkrius struggled to stand back up and everything became blurry. He used a nearby tree as support and aimed Frost at what seemed to look like Toki.

"What the...hell was that for!?" exclaimed Arkrius. He was rather confused and irritated on why he was hit, however, his vision became blurry. It was rather clear that he would become unconscious at any moment.

...only a madman would enjoy killing. I harm or kill if it stands in my way. The insane laughter was a side effect of not having a cigarette in my mouth.

Last edited by Pants on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:22 am

"I hit you as payment" Toki said casually "I refused to be paid, so the next best thing I could think of was hitting the guy I'm protecting"

Toki looked around the area to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. He pulled out a small needle that seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Here this is elfroot, it is a powerful healing herb, I have crushed it and turned it into a paste, it will help you heal, from what I am seeing, we are going to have a lot of company sometime during our journey"
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
585/700  (585/700)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:33 am

Arkrius grabbed the needle and lightly hit himself in the face and blinked to get his eye back into focus. He inspected the needle and it's contents for a moment before stabbing it into his leg. The herb immediately took effect and he felt refreshed.

"...you hit me as payment?" asked Arkrius. "Why I outta..." He quietly sighed and shook his head in disbelief. "Never mind. You're one weird basterd."

...I would have asked for payment.

"Let's get going to Valfus then." said Arkrius.

Valfus appeared from the shadows and patted Arkrius on the shoulder.

"No need to. I was here."
"...you were!?"
"Yeah."
"...god damn it. Either way, I have a way back. There's some phasing, teleporting basterd or something like that can take us to Port Dace. However, there's still the issue of the Witch Hunters being after my arse. What's the plan?"
"Well, I was thinking that we could fake your death. Toki could make a puppet and fake your death that way. I also have someone else that will testify of your death."
"Sounds good."

Arkrius took another drag from his cigarette, however, the rain quickly doused the flame.

"God damn it...."
"Also, Valfred, take better care of yourself. You're bleeding from your right eye."

Arkrius lightly padded the area with his fingers and they were covered in blood.

"It's just a flesh wound, it'll heal in no time." said Arkrius. "You need to take better care of yourself." said Valfus as he applied bandages over Arkrius's right eye and put on a new eye patch for him. "I'll take care of myself when I can't move anymore."

[Health + 122 and + 15 for three posts]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 am

"Wow this is just like a yaoi scene from manga" Kurohane said as she hung from the tree, book held in her hand. She looked over at Arkrius with excited eyes. "Been a while hasn't it Valfred?"

Kurohane looked over to Valfus, she held out her hand.

"Okay, I showed up, so where is my pay?"

"You'll get paid when we get there" Valfus said sternly

"Fine, but it's alright anyway, I get to hang out with a bunch of hunky men, no problem for me"

Kuro jumped down from the branch and placed her book in her pocket.
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
150/300  (150/300)
Health:
545/900  (545/900)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:48 am

Arkrius blinked as he saw Kurohane appear from the trees. He hanged his head and quietly sighed. He looked at Kurohane and smiled as he swatted Valfus' hand away after he finished.

"It's been a while, beautiful. It looks like someone is excited to see me...I bet you'd want to finish where we started now." said Arkrius with a smile and shrug. "However, even if ya wanted to start, that would have to wait."

...Kurohane...out of all people...why!? Damn it. Valfus...how many fucking people did you pay!? This is not coming from me, hell no, hell fucking no! This might be an issue, she was with Balgon and I have a history with them...better not take any chances.

He briefly looked at Valfus before sighing again.

"Valfus, is there ANYONE ELSE that you haven't told me about? Or is this it?"
"This is it."
"I hope so."

Arkrius started to walk through the forest with a little hop in each step and he lit up a cigarette.

"Come on your slowarses! Sooner we get outta here, sooner we can not worry about Witch Hunters! Valfus, I better not owe you for this!" yelled Arkrius.
"You owe me." said Valfus. His tone seemed to be in a mocking manner.
"Fuck you, you basterd." replied Arkrius with a grin.

He had looked at Valfus who was closely following behind and dragged him closer. They had a conversation without letting a word leave their lips.

"That Kurohane was employed by Balgon when I rescued Tracey. I wouldn't let her go in. You know my history with the Balgon's."
"She's with us now Valfred. There's no need to be all wary about it."
"She's only here cause of the money, surrounded by men, and has a thing for me. I can't help but be cautious. You know of the days of Razgriz, you were there with Theoril when it occurred."
"The past is the past. Let it go."
"I can't. It's a part of me. Either way, just keep that in mind."
"I got to return back to central headquarters. They'll be suspicious if I'm gone for too long. Hope the bodyguards here will serve you well. I'll see you at Khantis."

Valfus quickly vanished into the darkness and Arkrius walked on ahead of the group with a smile on his face. It was quite clear that he was enjoying the wet, dark weather. He took a rather long drag and let out a sigh of relief.

...fine, great weather.

[Health + 15]

Last edited by Pants on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 am

Toki looked around, he noticed a sense of killing intent in a distant part of the woods. He turned to walk towards it.

"Wait up, I'll be right back" Toki called back

Toki walked into another clearing, so open with small grass flowing in the breeze.

"So WH sent assassins, not a smart idea" Toki said coldly "Especially when I'm the enemy"

The three assassins came forward, all brandishing knives and swords. Toki looked at each of them. They all seemed to be fairly strong, black class possibly, Toki didn't bother. One had a scythe, another had a katana, and the third had two daggers. Toki clicked his tongue in frustration.

"Tsk! I guess I have no other choice then"

Toki waited as the enemies struck at once. Toki waited till the last second to strike.

"Ryuusui Seikuken"

Toki blocked all of the strikes and repelled them all away. Toki burst towards the one with the katana, who struck with a powerful energy slash from his blade. Toki dodged it but a second one came almost immediately. Toki created a shield which took the attack long enough for him to move out of the way. Toki ran up to katana user, who had placed his sword in its sheathe in order to strike again. Toki placed his palm in front if the bottom of the hilt, stopping the draw.

"Iato is an impressive art, but it's main drawback is that you have to draw it continuously from the sheathe" Toki explained quietly "Gungnir"

Toki unleashes a massive barrage of palm thrust's, crushing the swordsman's organs and breaking his ribs, jaw and joints. The swordsman spit out a massive volume of blood before falling to the ground, dead. Toki turned around to bring his attention to the other two, the man with the scythe swung his blade forward, but was way to far to strike Toki. Suddenly Toki was slashed in the gut, surprise showing on his face.

"Fuck that hurt" Toki grunted

Toki charged at the man, who continued to fire slash after slash from his blade, Toki summoned an armor to surround him, but it only shallowed the blows, slashing through him like a knife and cold butter. Toki charged and eventually sent a thrusting palm through the man's gut, long enough for for him to grab his forhead.

"Chronos Time" Toki whispered

The man with the scythe who was about to strike at Toki, suddenly stopped all motion, as if someone had pressed pause on him. The man with the dagger screamed at his partner to attack.

"What the hell are you doing, attack him you idiot"

"He can hear you, he can't even think, he is nothing more than a statue right now" Toki said coldly

"What are you? You monster!" The man with the daggers screamed charging straight for Toki.

"Yes I am nothing more than a monster, but that isn't going to save you" Toki said with a dead, cold glare "Russian Roulette"

Suddenly 6 revolvers appeared in around Toki, pointing at the man with daggers. The man hadn't realized the guns until one faced the space between his eyes and another touched his forhead. The man screamed as he realized his fate.

"No, don't do it, have mercy!" He cried loudly

Toki snapped his fingers and the guns fired at the man, litterally ripping him apart as the bullets burst through him. When they had finished, the man was riddled with holes and gashes. Toki walked over to the man with the scythe who had been frozen. Toki summoned a katana, and stabbed it through the man's brain.

"Sorry, I didn't even give you a chance to show your true power" Toki apologized

Toki stood there, watching the carnage he had commited, and remembered the time back when he was still under the employ of the witches. The images rolled through his head, causing him great discomfort.

(-50 mana -40 health)
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
585/700  (585/700)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 am

Saten walked over to Toki and placed a hand on his shoulder. He had witnessed the entire fight and was certain that even though his enemies were black class, he still hadn't used his full power. The style seemed brutal, but all of the attacks were quick, giving a swift end to his enemies. Saten was sure that if Toki had used those on him without his armor, he would surely cause an unimaginable amount of damage. Saten looked at the saddened face of Toki, not the face of someone who enjoyed the fight and won. Saten walked over to Toki and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I do not condone to killing, but I guess you had no other choice" Saten said "It is alright friend"

Hari began to wave hands in the air while on top of Saten's shoulders. He looked up at her and then looked back at Toki.

"She says that, if you only kill because you have too and don't enjoy it, I won't call you a bad person" Saten translated "Now let's go back, we have got a job to do"
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 7

Character sheet
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
1200/1200  (1200/1200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:04 am

Arkrius was ahead of the group when Toki mentioned to wait. He turned around and saw that he vanished through the darkness. The sounds of metal and gunshots echoed throughout the forest. It attracted Arkrius and he followed the sound. Eventually, he had arrived at the battlefield and he whistled at the damage caused at hand. He knelt as the bodies and inspected each on carefully. One of them had a sheet of paper and he read it to himself. It read:

"You are to capture Valfred Barras Atherton aka Arkrius Wallace alive. You may use whatever force is necessary to capture him, however, you may not kill him.

-Vjord"

He grinned as he read and pocketed the paper.

Ah, it's that basterd. I never liked him. I'll make a personal trip there later when I have everything. Vjord, you live for now, you'll die later.

"Nice job." said Arkrius. "We got to hurry. Let's get going."

Arkrius quickly spun on his heels and walked quickly through the forest. He felt quite uneasy at the sign of the Witch Hunters. They knew that they were nearby and were ready. He underestimated the intelligence WH had, he always thought of it as useless. Without a sound, he vanished into the darkness.

There were footsteps other then his own and he took out Frost. There were two black classes at both sides and they held their weapons tightly. One of them wielded a zweihander and was male, another held a arcane handgun and female. Both of them rushed towards Arkrius rather quickly and he ducked. He threw an arcane grenade on the floor and quickly backed off. It created a loud explosion and enough cover for him to vanish into the darkness. However, Arkrius didn't escape unscathed, he was damaged. The Witch Hunters were damaged, but not enough to be stopped. The smell of smoke was strong and they traced him by his mana guns. The one who held the handguns fired at Arkrius' location and Arkrius hissed in pain. Multiple bullets had hit him and he was surprised by the girl's accuracy.

"Don't go!" yelled the man who used the zweihander. But it was too late, she vanished into the darkness.

She went to investigate, however, it was only a black trench coat, blood and his guns left on a tree. The handgun user felt a large killing intent behind her but it was too late. Arkrius was standing behind her with a knife at her neck.

"Nice try lass." said Arkrius. "However, I'm not exactly harmless in the darkness and with no mana. Y'shouldn't have accepted this. I would have loved a night with ya, however, this is business. Goodbye."
"P-please...have mercy...no, no, noooooo!"

Arkrius groped her breasts and butt before he viciously stabbed the knife into her neck and dragged the knife along her neck. Her head fell off with a quiet thud and he grinned. The zweihander user rushed into the darkness to see his partner beheaded. He looked around and tears started to flow. He let out a loud cry of anger as he looked for Arkrius. A grenade was thrown and he quickly backed off, however, it didn't explode. This caused him to be confused and Arkrius took the chance. Arkrius stabbed the knife in his elbows, shoulders, knees, hands and feet. The man fell in pain. He struggled to escape but it was in vain. Arkrius jumped on the man and held Frost to his head.

"No! Don't do it! I'll help you! Please, spare me! We were comrades!"
"...this is your end. Goodbye."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed the man.

A gunshot echoed throughout the forest and Arkrius sat against a tree with another cigarette in his mouth. The body was beheaded. He quickly gathered his guns, grenade and trench coat before attempting to remove the bullets out of his body with his knife.

"Gah, I was surprised by that lass. Luckily, I wasn't hit in the head. She got a few shots around my legs and near my stomach."

[Health - 65 + 15]

Last edited by Pants on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 am

Saten listened to the noise that was behind him. He dodged as a sickle came flying towards him. He grabbed the chain and pulled the attacker out of the darkness. It was a young woman who, looked like a regular shrine maiden.

"Now please stop, I do not wish to fight"

"Too bad, anyone who betrays WH will die"

The woman recalled her blade and struck at Saten with a downward slash. Saten grabbed to woman's arm and punched her in the gut, knocking her out instantly. A spear flew at Saten's head, but it was stopped instantly by Hari's dagger. Hari looked over to Saten.

"It is my turn now"

"Fine" Saten agreed as he tagged out.

The one who threw the spear appeared, seeming to be a young man with samurai armor. Hari watched as he pulled out his blade and struck at Hari with amazing speed. Hari saw through the attack and grabbed the blade between her hands. She used the force to flip the man over her head and gave him a sharp blow in the neck with the back of her dagger, taking him out. Hari stood atop her fallen opponent, then dragged him over to Saten, who tied their limbs and bodies together with a chain, ensuring they won't escape. After the blows they had recieved from Saten and Hari, they weren't going to get up for a while.
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
1200/1200  (1200/1200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:34 am

Kurohane giggled as she watched the fighting around her. She looked around to see if there was anything for her to play with. She saw a man that was preparing to strike at Arkrius with a massive mace. Kurohane instantly teleported in front of the attacked and caught his mace with her hand. She pulled out Tanjuu and smiled as she unloaded 6 rounds into his chest. Kurohane noticed another person appear to strike at her, it was a woman in chinese clothing, she was moving with an alarming amount of speed, Kurohane jumped out of the way as the woman attempted to hit her with a thrusting palm. Kurohane landed gracefully on Akuto's hilt, as the blade stuck onto the ground. Kurohane sat down and stretched out her hand and gave a 'come on' jesture with her finger as she smiled.

"Nice try, but you will have to do better than that" Kurohane grinned

"Shut up!" The woman roared in an angry voice "I'll kill you bitch!"

The woman pulled out a chinese long sword and stabbed at Kurohane. Kurohane pulled Akito from the ground and knocked the sword out of her hand. Kurohane played around with the woman who continuosly tried to strike Kurohane with little success. Kurohane trapped the woman's limbs in a body lock, starting to play around with her body. The hands eventually made it to the woman's head, where it was twisted all the way around. Kurohane dropped the woman one the ground, who was motionless and completely immobilized. Kurohane stood up and gave a curt little bow.

"And the rest... is silence" Kurohane grinned
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
150/300  (150/300)
Health:
545/900  (545/900)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:45 am

Arkrius's eye widened when he felt very uneasy as he was extracting the arcane bullets out of his body. There was a feeling of someone behind him. He quickly stood up and aimed Frost behind him. His sixth sense was right as there was a man behind him. But before long, Kurohane intervened and he sat back down. After a while, he extracted all of the bullets out of his stomach and legs and left a little warning sign in the area. He stabbed the heads onto trees and scribbled a message underneath each head. It read:

"Beware for anyone who enters beyond here. Your fate will be like this."

He quietly coughed up a bit of blood and holstered Frost. The blood was wiped off almost immediately, his arm was placed over the wounds and he turned around. Kurohane had made quick work of the other two and he lightly tapped his hand on his leg to replicate clapping.

"Hm. Nice work. Saved my arse. I guess you want a reward, eh?"

Arkrius walked over towards Kurohane and gave her a very engaging french kiss that seemed to last a few minutes before placing his trench coat on.

"Hope that works for ya." said Arkrius with a grin. "If you want more, we can continue later."

He started to walk off. He cut off both sleeves and wrapped one of them around his wounds around his legs. The other one was used on his stomach to apply pressure on the wounds to stop the bleeding.

...just a flesh wound...I should be fine for a little bit. We better hurry on out of here...they know that we're here and we better head in a different direction. Those heads should make them think that we're in this area or have been in this area, so we better head elsewhere out of this area.

Arkrius motioned for the others to follow as he walked away from the heads and towards the right. He wanted to leave the forest and hurry towards the South where WH had no jurisdiction.

"Let's go."

[Health + 15 - Elfroot healing effect expired]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:13 am

[This is a continuation of the last post. I forgot to add this.]

...I'm getting sloppy...my reaction time has gotten slower. I need to restart my hellish training with reducing my reaction time first of all. Normal human reaction time is around 0.1 to 0.15 seconds...with some training...it can be reduced to 0.03 seconds...if I need to survive with the witch hunters after me on full force now...I'm going to have to go through hell with Arthur. I was stronger during my younger years with Razgriz...I need to regain that strength again...

Arkrius continued to walk ahead of the others regardless of his wounds or the situation. It was quite obvious that he wanted to leave the Central area and head back to Khantis ASAP. However, he wouldn't be able to last long without mana or with the repeated injuries. There was still signs of magical damage on his body that needed to be treated. He looked up at the sky and allowed the rain to fall on his face for a few moment before continuing forward. A pocket watch quickly appeared in his hands and the time read 3:00 A.M. The time passed felt like mere minutes and he looked at the others briefly.

...should they be let into Khantis? Charles is quite tight about those regulations. Patrica did have plans on letting Khantis be known under another name and playing as a neutral country...we'll have to see. Toki is an ally of Valfus, so he'll be let in no problem...maybe...Kurohane was employed by Balgon and knowing the history between myself and Balgon...she could be a spy...I'm over thinking things right now. Saten...whatever. I'm too tired to think at the moment...

A tree was within sight and he stabbed one of his throwing knives into the tree. He then jumped on top of the knife hilt and jumped for one of the thickest branches. Afterward, he climbed and sat on top of the branches. He closed his eye and rested his head against the tree.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Saten dragged his prisoners to a nearby underbrush and placed them in there. He noticed the way that Valfred and Kurohane dispatched their attackers, and he didn't care much for it. He hid his assailants away from sight and made sure they wouldn't be found, just in case one of the others feel obligated to strike. Saten returned to the group and approached Toki.

"Toki, I believe it is time to create the copy, I think it would be most wise to move as fast as we can, more will come if we stay"

Saten moved ahead of the group to scout if anything was going wrong. Hari scoured the area, but still found nothing. They moved ahead, trying to clear the way if neccessary.
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
1200/1200  (1200/1200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:59 pm

Kurohane touched her lips after being kissed by Valfred, she wasn't used to the man taking the initiative, but it was a nice change. She looked over to Valfred who had climbed up a tree and jumped onto the branch he was on. She grabbed his head and kissed him passionitly. She rolled her tounge in his mouth and caressed him in different places. She looked at him and smiled.

"You know, I don't mind that you're married, but what would your wife think?" Kurohane grinned "Surprised? I have been watching you since you were in the Church"

Kurohane jumped down to notice Toki, she hadn't noticed it before, but he was hot! Something about him just kicked Kurohane's instincts and made her weak in the knees. She approached him, but she started to get embarrassed and tripped on her feet. She fell flat on her face and her face turned redder with embarrassment, she hadn't felt something like this before since Valfred.

"Ow~" Kurohane whimpered
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
150/300  (150/300)
Health:
545/900  (545/900)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Arkrius opened his eye as he felt his head being grabbed. Everything was slightly blurry, he reached for Frost until he realized that it was Kurohane. He liked the feeling of her tongue in his mouth and her touch against his body. It caused him to quietly purr like a cat. He wanted it to continue, his mind was in heaven, he was brought back to reality as he heard the word "wife".

...I forgot I was "married"...

"She won't know of this. W-wait, how did you know? You've been watching me ever since I was at the church?"

...creepy. Wait, why would she be watching me? ...I'll think about that once we get to Port Dace, perhaps get an answer as well.

Arkrius quietly jumped off the branch and looked around briefly. There was nothing out of the ordinary. He was turned around to see Kurohane trip and quietly laughed. He walked towards her and helped her up.

"Come on, up ya go. Oh, and by the way..." He looked at her face for a brief moment and innocently smiled. "That's quite the cute expression." Arkrius walked off towards a tree, leaned against it and looked at Toki. "I agree with Saten. Sooner it's done, the better."
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Needless on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Toki watched the beautiful young woman known as Kurohane try to approach him and trip on her own legs. Toki wondered what this strange affect he had on women was, but he never really dwelled on it. Toki loved women, and they loved him back. Toki looked at Arkrius who told him to make a copy. Toki nodded.

"Alright just give me a sec" Toki agreed

Toki walked up to Kurohane, he took her hand and kissed it.

"Lovely young Valkyrie, I am known as Toki Ma Jigen, I had not introduced myself earlier" Toki smiled "I hope we can get along, please take good care of me"

Toki then released Kurohane's hand and moved to the center of the area. Toki made in his mind a picture of Arkrius, then recreated it in reality. The clone opened its eyes as it finished materialization. It was a complete match, looking exactly like Arkrius with even the most thorough inspections. The clone was programmed to be exactly like Arkrius and since Arkrius was human, he could make one with exact physical ability too, just to make sure.

"Oh I hate to say this but I created an exact copy of you, it thinks, speaks, and moves like you do" Toki said casually "So if you want it dead, you are going to have to catch it and kill it"

The clone took that time to run into the forest darkness.
Needless
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
585/700  (585/700)
Health:
500/500  (500/500)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:36 pm

"Hm, sounds good then. Can you make sure that it dies by a group of Witch Hunters? That should be quite the evidence of my death."

He slowly started walking forward. Saten was in front searching in front of the area and Arkrius followed behind. He made a hand motion to follow. The clone would hopefully do it's job of distracting, then dying. The plan seemed almost perfect, however, the fact that it was identical to Arkrius could be a small negative. ...I hope that the clone doesn't have the amazing luck to cheat death over and over like I do. That would be bad...

Valfus had contacted Arkrius.

"Valfred, how's the escape going? I'm at Central HQ right now."
"Currently, we're in the forest still. The clone was sent off and things should be easy sailing from here on out. Or at least I hope."
"Alright. Central is making me work now with your appearance. I can try to make the other groups head for the clone. But other than that, I can't do much. I'll see you later."

...I sure hope this goes well. I always have a knack for calling out the unfortunate and it usually happens...
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurohane on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:41 am

Kurohane nearly swooned from Toki just touching her, but after having him kiss her, her knees gave way and she fell with her legs by her side. Kurohane was so surprised by this feeling. She had never felt it so powerful, it made her heart pound and her cheeks turn bright. She picked herself up and walked away from him, not wanting to continue the conversation. Suddenly, when she was alone, she was shot in the head by an enemy, the bullet blowing clean through it. Her assailant looked at her with a disgusted look.

"Hah, some bodyguard this one is" He said, moving closer to the group whose backs were turned.

"Now that hurt" Kurohane said, standing up, with a massive gapping hole in her head. "It is not nice to hurt a woman's beautiful face"

"What!? How are you still alive!?" The assassin cried out "You should be dead"

"Also big boy" Kurohane smiled evily "It is the most unwise choice to make a vampire bleed"

A vines of blood shot out of the hole in Kurohane's head, they wrapped around the assassin, who was now helpless to do anything. Before the man could even beg for forgiveness and mercy a spike of blood shot through his neck, not enough to kill him, but enough to silence him.

"I think it is time for my meal" Kurohane grinned, then letting her fangs grow she lunged, biting into the man's neck, sucking the blood out of him. Kurohane was already being energized and her wounds almost already healed, she was already full, but still continued to drink, she eventually sucked the man dry, leaving him without color or liquid within his body. Kurohane wiped her lips and licked her blood covered fingers with pleasure, she always enjoyed when sucking blood, it gave her ecstasy and she also loved it when the humans would give up after a while. She thought about the entire process while it was still in her mind and smiled even wider, somewhat bloodlust shown in it "Delicious"
Kurohane
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
150/300  (150/300)
Health:
545/900  (545/900)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:52 am

Arkrius was ahead of the group until he heard a gunshot. He turned around and ran back to where the sound originated from. The sight wasn't pretty as he saw Kurohane and a lot of blood everywhere. Another one? Relentless basterds. He turned around and continued forward for a few steps before looking back at Kurohane. "Y'know, at least do that...in a less disturbing manner?" said Arkrius in a rather sarcastic tone.

He quickly sprinted on ahead of the group and had arrived out of the forest. Port Dace could be seen on the horizon as and he grinned. We're almost there... Arkrius slowly walked towards Port Dace with a grin on his face. We should be fine in Port Dace. We'll rest there for a day then take a boat towards Khantis. Anything else will be thought of later, after we arrive and relax for a small while.
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogs on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Saten looked around and scouted the area, Hari looked around as well and checked for any intent.

"Do you have anything Hari?" Saten asked

"Nope, there doesn't seem to be anything" Hari replied

"Me neither, first they attack us so much, then there is nothing here" Saten agreed

Saten looked over for more evidence of possible complications, but found nothing. Saten walked over to a hill on a tree and sat down. He set Hari onto the ground from his shoulders.

"Now I believe it is time to have that cake you have been saving" Saten exclaimed happily

Hari quietly agreed and reached into her pouch, suddenly showed a worried and scared look.

"Umm... It got crushed" Hari said quietly "It seems when I was fighting, I sat on it"

"What!!?" Saten yelled loudly "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

Saten hanged his head, saddened by the fact that he didn't get any cake.
Dogs
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
1200/1200  (1200/1200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Arkrius walked straight through the border, but, a hand is placed on his shoulder. He turns around and notices two guards with their weapons poised at him. "Where's your pass?" asked one of the guards, it seemed like he was rather irritated. Arkrius pulled out a black card that seemed to be like a passport. "Right here." The guards inspected it rather carefully, making the comparison and nodded. "Alright, Mr. Tachnivak. You're free to go." A smile appeared on Arkrius's face. "Thank you, sir." He walked through and Port Dace could be seen in the background. Port Dace. The boat or at least that's what I think it is...should be waiting.

He jogged towards Port Dace, not wanting to spend any more time. The sounds of the Port became louder and louder with each step and soon enough, he arrived in front of the port. He looked at his pocket watch and then back towards the horizon. Hm. Whatever. When they arrive, they arrive. We're setting off immediately when they arrive, we can rest when we're off to sea... Arkrius quickly spun on his heels and entered the port.

[Make your posts in Journey to Khantis (Part Two)]
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down