Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfinished Business (Part 2)

2 posters

Go down

Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty Unfinished Business (Part 2)

Post by Virgil Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:06 pm

The train crossed over to the North. This could be seen by the tundra-like environment outside. Earlier the train made a few stops , which resulted in the slight increase of people on board. Nero just sat back as he did for the whole train ride. He then got up and walked towards the locomotive car.
“How much longer till Garuga?”
“Well, not too long” the engineer answered “but there is a problem.”
“What problem?”
“Well, Garuga is under attack, we just received a transmission. We will make in in approximately 25 minutes, but we won’t stop there because its too dangerous.”
“Right…” Nero went back to his cabine.

As the twenty minutes passed, one of the engineer’s assistants went to see Nero to tell him that they were close, however pointless it may have been. He was not in the first cart. The assistant searched the entire train, Nero was nowhere to be seen. This confused everyone.

When the 20 minute mark was hit, a figure jumped off the train and landed some meters in front of it. Nero looked around. It was snowy and there was a town in the distance. That must be it. Lets see if anyone’s there.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
Unfinished Business (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue580/600Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Unfinished Business (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue600/600Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty Re: Unfinished Business (Part 2)

Post by Virgil Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Garuga seemed closer, yet it was still quite a distance away. But Nero didn’t need to go any further. He aim was already here. He stopped and looked ahead. There it stood, that same armor suit that attacked him in the abandoned castle. It seemed that it was waiting for him.

The atmosphere would scare any living creature away. The two fighters seemed to be at the point of attacking each other. It was quite, and the only thing that could be heard is the blow of the wind.
“So…” Nero broke the silence “who the hell are you and why the hell did you attack me that time?” The suit didn’t reply.
“You a friend of those 3?”
“And who might those 3 be?” the suit finally spoke.
“Ah, so you’re not a mute bastard after all. And those 3 are the Numbers. Did you come by to say “Hi” for them?”
“I wouldn’t know of any the Numbers or what you were talking about. The only reason you must be exterminated is because you were helping her.”
“Well that’s weird that you’re not with them. And who might she be anyway?”
The suit was silent. It then looked in the direction of Garuga. “We’ve talked besides the point long enough.” It then looked back at Nero “You care for a rematch? My master is watching us right now.” The suit took its battle stance and powered up. Just like before, the mana was seen in the eye sockets and all other openings on the armor. The aura of power that was emitted was tremendous and could probably be felt even in Garuga. “I wouldn’t want to disappoint her.”
“So wanna fight again? Alright then, here I am. Come and Get me.”
The suit charged at Nero and made a punch straight to the head. Two metallic clashes were heard and Nero was on the other side with the unsheathed sword. Damn, this guy is as tough as ever.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Unfinished Business (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue580/600Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
Unfinished Business (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue600/600Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Metallic clashes were heard. They followed each other rapidly. The suit of armor was fighting Nero at an insane level, far too much for a regular human to withstand and comprehend. Yet Nero was able to keep up, even though barely. Another sequence of attacks and they both backed off. The suit raised a fist and smashed the ground underneath it, sending a mana shockwave at Nero. It was huge, but easy enough to dodge. This guy is crazily strong. Snow powder was all over the place and it was hard to see. At this rate... A shadow was seen in the air and the suit made a drop kick, shattering the ground. I really might die.

Nero made a few useless slashes on the suit and backed off. “Alright then. Lets see if this works.” Nero’s sword started glowing a dim blue color. An aura of the same color and a few small lightenings were around the blade [Style: Mana Shredder]. Nero rushed the suit. It made a straight with its left, but Nero was no longer there. He was behind the armor suit. A plate armor glove fell onto the snow. The suit looked at its left arm, which no had a chunk missing, and then charged Nero again. The fight went on.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:21 am

“What’s the matter? You’re more cautious now.” Nero said with a bit of a taunting hint in his voice. The suit of armor had clear cuts on it and was fighting more defensively now. So this guy is not invulnerable after all. I can beat him. Nero charged again, but the moment he was close to the suit, he got kicked in the face and sent flying back. The glow around his blade disappeared. The suit noticed this and started charging Nero.

And this is when the tables were turned. The armor suit was brutally kicking and punching Nero, who was not able to avoid or block. An uppercut followed by a round house kick, sent Nero over fifteen meters away. Crap, Lets try this then. He sheathed his sword and pulled out on of the guns. The suit was charging at him full speed. Nero started charging mana into the Desert Eagle, then used a Devil’s trick to get a little further away, and fired at the suit. It barely dodged and a few seconds later an explosion ruptured the snowy ground about fifty meters behind the suit [Hellfire Snipe]. Damn, I missed. But I think they’ll hear that even in Garuga. Nero charged the mana into the gun again. The suit made a punch, sending a cannonball-sized mana blast at Nero. Nero used another Devil’s Trick to appear above the suit and fired again. A big snow cloud rose, limiting the visibility. Upon landing, Nero was kicked in the face again, so hard that he was actually dizzy for a few seconds, enough for the suit to power up and punch Nero in the center of the chest. Nero rocketed out of the snow cloud.

How long has it been? When was the last time he felt this sensation, the sensation of his ribs breaking. Nero hit the ground and rolled a few meters before finally coming to halt. Damn. Got too confident. He looked in the direction of the snow cloud, which was now settling. The suit was walking towards him. Breathing heavily, Nero got up, like a raised corpse. He holstered the gun and pulled out the sword, holding it with the blade opposite the thumb. He pulsed mana into it. I’ll finish this in one blow. And staying close to the ground, Nero charged the suit. The suit did the same thing. As they got within each other’s reach, Nero made a diagonal, rising slash, while the suit made a stabbing attack with an open hand, with its palm up. Two snow clouds appeared, a cone-like one behind Nero, and the line-like one behind the armor suit. Both combatants were hidden by the cloud.

A blade landed not too far away from them, getting itself stuck into the ground. As the snow cleared, Nero dropped the handle, that had a small part of the blade still attached. The suit pulled its arm out. A large amount of blood poured on the snow. Under his right rib, Nero had a hole a little bit bigger than a fist in him. With no emotion, no change in expression, no sound, Nero collapsed onto the snow. He was defeated. The armor suit looked at his non twitching body for a minute, and then walked off, in the opposite direction to Garuga.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Several Soldiers showed up at the battlefield, rallying around the body of Nero. They had watched the fight and were sure that he had to be dead, and seeing him from close up didn't change much about that either, he looked more like a corpse than he usualy did.

"Go check if he is still breathing."
"looks more like he'd decay than breathe."
"Hey! I think he realy IS breathing - its shallow but there is something."
"H-he survived? Damn... ok guys, i think we should tend some of his wounds, Charly, go get that WH that fought with us on the square."
"Um, why?"
"there, this guy seems to be from WH-HQ, so its something we should leave to them."
"ok, understood." The man called charly raced off.
"ok, go grab him by the legs and arms, we're gonna drag him to the city, maybe that girl who helped us out earlier can heal him too."
"shouldn't we tend his wound right away?"
"With that hole in his chest? I doubt first-aid would work, he'd die on the spot if we took our time. Get a move on."

The soldiers grabbed Nero and carried the half-to-fully dead body to the village.

[continuing in "recovering a corpse"]
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Unfinished Business (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue470/550Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Unfinished Business (Part 2) Left_bar_bleue430/650Unfinished Business (Part 2) Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down