Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ

Go down

Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Empty Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 pm

*KRRRZZT* "Miss Ly-Lycan? Uhm i found a clue it seems there is a guy in east at the moment he is resting in the infermary there. He seems to have seen something terrifing, he had drifted all the way from the northren mountains. The only thing he kept repeating was 'Fenrir'" Freya was on the other end telling Lycan
"Thank you, ill go there right away"
"Ow as your FA i also registered you for a mission" She gave the details through the headphone
"Alrighty, ill do it" She headed for the train station, ready to move to Illuminati the town where she first entered civilasation.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Empty Re: Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Lycan walked up on the train platform when she saw a huge pile of high grade steel, a note was attached

For the liittle Lady, Teruk

"That shofty" She grinned as the metal disappeared into the dimensional rift. She walked up to a train heading for illuminati and got on "Letsh get thish moving"Eager for this so called lead she boarded the train. It didn;t take long for it to slowly move from the trainstation.

The gates closed behind the train as it picked up speed, she would have to go and pick up workers and deliver them to eastern HQ after that she would be done. And the chance to search for this person would arrive. How hard could it be finding a guy who says Fenrir constantly.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission start: Delivery to eastern HQ Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down