Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An inhuman discovery

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An inhuman discovery Empty An inhuman discovery

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 am

Nero has never been in the infirmary of central HQ, or any other HQ for that matter. The nurses were taking him to the first available room in a hurry, and already he was rigged up to some systems that were trying to keep him alive. They got him inside, and rigged him up to more monitoring equipment.
“We’ll need to make an x-ray right away, to see what sort of internal damage he received. What is his condition so far?” The head doctor was saying all of this while walking in the corridor.
“Despite the fact that he looks like he needs to be taken to the morgue, his condition is weak, but in no danger so far.” One of the nurses replied.
“Good, try to get him back up…excuse me?” the doctor bumped into someone who didn’t look like they were working in the hospital wing. The man and the other 6 people behind him looked more like officials of some sort. “Is Nero Jagara here?”
“Yeah, what do you need with him?”
“By the order signed by several white robes, Nero Jagara is to be taken into custody under the suspicion of murder of eleven people, including Sir Jonathan Stonekin.” The man handed a paper to the head doctor. The head doctor read it, sighed and gave it back. “Sorry to tell you, but mister Jagara is in no condition to go anywhere. He is severely injured.”
“Oh…I see. Can we place guards around his room at least?”
“Yes that’s fine.” The doctor started walking away, but then stopped “May I ask how you will proceed with the investigation?”
“Ask his acquaintances and then see what they can tell.”
The doctor nodded and walked away.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue580/600An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue600/600An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

An inhuman discovery Empty Re: An inhuman discovery

Post by Areos Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Leneor walked behind the officials leading him, currently they were passing by the infirmary where nero was stationed. That is, untill leneor suddenly stopped and supported his weight against the glass, leaning against it with him facing the other side of the corridor.

"I'm sleepy, i have no need to drag this on forever, just ask your damn questions." Leneor felt restless. He realy was exhausted somehow, and if these guys had questions they could just aswell ask him right there.
"Nope, i'm not moving much more, get a move on."

(i leave the questioning to you nelo, not sure what they'd ask anyway)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue470/550An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue430/650An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 pm

The official stopped when Leneor did. “Alright, fair enough. There is no secrecy involved anyway.” He took out a binder. “You are a friend of Nero’s yes? Could you tell us what he is like and what weapons does he prefer to use?” The official looked around. It was clear that although he said that there wasn’t much secrecy, he still preferred that there wouldn’t be anyone who would hear them. “The reason we want to kow is that he is suspect of a murder.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue580/600An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue600/600An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 pm

"I'm not realy making friends here at WH, but whatever. I can't say he hasmuch of a personality, but he usualy seems rather calm and passive. I fought along him during the incident at east, he is using a sword that he apparently wasn't wearing during the time i found him, i believe he's quite handy with it aswell. " Leneor seemed distracted like before while he was answering.

"haven't seen him with another weapon realy, then again, the sword is quite a popular weapon to begin with. By the way, he prolly lost his blade recently, he fought at the snowy fields close to garuga and seems to have lost. haven't checked the battlefield, but he obviously was overpowered by his enemy, so i'm taking a wild guess and say his sword is pretty much lost, so no evidence to be checked.
While we're at it, does he actually have some kind of defense attorney? Poor sod is three-of-a-quater-way dead, doubt he could even defend himself."
Leneor still stared at the ceiling.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue470/550An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue430/650An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:08 pm

>entry from temporary infermary

Lycan and inu appeared before the enormeus walls from the HQ central. "Mistress i really think you shoulod listen to what i have to tell you"
"Not interrested"
"but it could make you stronger if you knew the true form of your power"
"Later Inu i already has a new way for more power"
"Well you do need the four hounds help anyway"
"See my way first"Lycan grinned as she got her way

Lycan was walking through Hq randomly wagging her tail, She had grown quite fond of it. She walked around a corner and ended up at the infermary with gaurds infront "Gaurds mean treasure, right?" She had a mischievious smile on her face and with a blur she knocked out the two gaurds at the door and before the gaurds at the corners noticed she had already entered the room. "aw~ its just mister dead man" She looked at nero as she stood in the hospital room that was abandoned at the moment.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue565/800An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue185/400An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:41 pm

“Oh, what in the hell are you doing here?” The head doctor walked in the room. Behind him, a nurse was moving a large rig. “I can understand your concern for your comrade miss, but knocking out the guards was completely unnecessary.” The doctor came up behind Lyca and started shoving her out of the room. He was not aggressive or rough though, to make sure that she does not react to him aggressively. “We have to make a scan of his body for internal and then estimate how long it will take him to recover. Now please miss, leave the room for now, you will be able to visit any time after.”

The officials listened to Leneor without interrupting. “Well to answer your question, he has not made any sort of connection in the WH, at all. He is only in the lists as a A-rank but no more. But coming back to the matter, how strong was he in your opinion, because…” the official took out some photographs from the binder. Those were the photos taken at the scene. All eleven bodies cut up into several pieces each. “Does this look like something he would be capable of doing?”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Leneor glanced sideways for a second, then resumed watching the ceiling.

"totally able. possibly even in one strike. Even i'd have the possibility for something like that, just like several other blackrobes. Though this realy does look like one of his supersonic strikes or something like that, especialy with the bloodsplatter on the ground. Quite disgusting i might say." leneor noted as if not realy paying attention to the officials.

"and about the strength, he would easily knock out your guards if he were to wake up now. And if he did that" he pointed at the picture "then i wouldn't let him roam free on this hospital wing. I'm no particular fan of people dying, you seem to be."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 pm

"stupid doctor" Lycan pouted as the door closed after her "there was no treasure anyway" As she stood outside a familiar sent reached her nose. A herbal scent mixed with that of dried rain, she looked around and spotted the source it was mister leonor. "MISTER" Not paying attention to the person who was questioning Leonor she appeared before Leonor in a blur, her tail wagged as she looked at him "How's it going? mishter Zombie ish in the hospital and there wash no treasure."

(full mana health from all the previous posts XD)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue565/800An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
An inhuman discovery Left_bar_bleue185/400An inhuman discovery Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:07 pm

"... I'll ignore the trasure part. And I know 'mister zombie' is in hospital, I picked him up when he was close to dying, a friend of mine even patched him up." ... on second thought mentioning that might not have been wise.
He looked at the wagging tail of Lycan.

"Since when..." nevermind, this has no relevance to me realy. though it does suit her somehow. He stole another glance at it, then continued watching the ceiling, the official seemed somewhat perplexed by lycan.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

“I’m sorry miss…are you a friend of Nero’s as well?” The second official started questioning Lycan as his teammate just did Leneor. While the first official was questioning “I just have one last question. What sort of injury did he have when you found him?” But before anyone could react, the doctor showed up again. There clearly was panic seen in his eyes. “My apologies for the interruption, but we found something that you must see.” At this point he was addressing the official, but then turned to Leneor and Lycan “You too. Something tells me that you are not aware of what you’re about to see.”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Happely wagging her tail she wanted to anwer the guys question but they where called over by a doctor. "I wonder what he'sh gonna show ush, maybe itsh tashty" She grinned at the thought
Somehow i doubt that mistress
"Shush inu Shush" She followed the doctor. still wagging her tail about.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 pm

"go figure, expected that something would not be right." he mentioned, while almost starting to pay attention to the doctor and the officials, though lycans tail once again caught his attention.
He entered right after lycan while following her tails movement with his eyes, that was untill they had reached a strange room with pictures showing stuff. Sadly Leneor's knowledge about these analystic 'thingies' was rather scarce, so he waited for an explanation of what could be seen.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 pm

On the screen were several images of an x-ray scan. The nurses looked really disturbed and scarred. One of them took an ammunition belt with two pistols in it and gave it to the doctor. “First of all we found this. He was wearing it the entire time.” He tossed the belt to the official.
“I see. We’ll take these then.” The official, in turn, tossed the belt to one of his underlings. “Is there anything else?”
“Yes, first of all take a look here.” The doctor showed at Nero. As the official neared, his eyes widened. “What…in the hell…?”
Nero was still unconscious, his shirt was taken off to enable the x-ray, and this is what disturbed the nurses. Nero’s torso was covered in scars. Some were surgical, others seemed to be inflicted in battles. The hole that he received in his latest fight was still there, but it was much narrower now.
“And as if that wasn’t enough, you might wanna take a look at these.” He pointed at the images. “Notice anything missing?”
The majority of the internal organs seemed to not be there. The only noticeable organs were the lungs, heart and brain.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Lycan stared at all the gizmo's and pictures, She saw mister nero and how wounded he was "He must have had a lot of fun" She smiled. The doctor pointed at an x-ray and sayed that stuff was missing "What? Mishter ish funny, he probly doesn;t need it anyway" She grinned and walked over to nero and poked him "Ish he dead now?"
She also gave a look back at areos to see what he thought of this 'miracle', cause she had no idea how to react. It didn;t really bother her.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Leneor had already known about nero being halfway dead, but being only half of the supposed body was slightly disturbing, it seemed like he could have been a homuncolus or something of the kind: a created human being, an artificial one. Possibly his body had been altered and he was a human before, but something like this he had never crossed way with, Nero was unique in a way.

"slightly distubing i'd say." Leneor said in a calm voice, looking towards lycan. "Usualy someone with just this few organs would die within at most an hour, this guy here however obviously lives just fine without it. So he is supposed to be dead while not being dead, so we can probably stick with halfway dead." Leneor said scratching his head.
The doctor and nurses looked at him akwardly from behind, since he almost played it down like it was nothing, Leneor however did not care.

"by the way, lycan, since when do you have a tail?" Leneor suddenly bursted out. It kind of ruined the mood in the room, which had up to now been rather tensed up. couldn't help it...
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 pm

"I had it when i woke up after fighting mister graw....wolf"She smiled
"So he isn;t dead?" She poked him somemore before giving up and walked to a picture on a display.
She wondered what it was, it was a white structure on a black background. Her tail was moving slowly to the side and with one quike movement slapped to the middle this repeated several times.
"SO what doesh thish have to do with ush? He's alive right? sho what does it matter that he misses some stuff" She was truly out of the realm of normal or even close to having a shred of commen sense.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 pm

The doctor put his palm to his face. “Well lets start with him being your comrade and not telling you about it. Aren’t the two of you in any way suspicious of him?” he looked at Leneor in hopes of getting a sensible answer, but then gave up. “In any case, we also discovered something strange, and that is that his bloodstream…” the doctor placed another image on the board “is different. It seems that it was altered after his organs were removed so that he would not suffer from internal bleeding or anything. As for his musscels, there were no significant changes except this one.” The doctor pointed at the biceps of Nero’s left arm on the image. Just vaguely, but there was some sort of stitching string seen on it. “Its as if it was taken out because of not being well developed enough or some other reason, and replaced with something that balanced out the other muscels perfectly. We’re also not sure about his eyes. They seem to be not his. Other than that there is suspicion of sped up regeneration, because the hole in him was bigger just a short while ago. We’ve sent e blood sample to the lab to see what it comes out with.” With this the doctor stopped. The officials just stood there, dumbstruck, with their eyes wide open.
“This must be reported immediately. He will also be charged in court as soon as he recovers. When will that be?”
“Hard to say. Can be any time between tonight and tomorrow morning.”
“Alright then, we’ll check on him tomorrow. I’ll have more guards stationed at the hospital wing “
“That’s fine.”
With this the officials left in a hurry.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Leneor looked around, the officials left, and the staff seemed busy with discussing nero's case.
"mine." Leneor spoke in monotone voice and let himself fall upon one of the beds. He closed his eyes and pretended to have fallen asleep right away. He rested his head against the cushion and relaced his muscles, luckily the pain in his heart had fallen several hours ago, so there wasnt even need of bugging the doctors about it.

He wipped his foor sligthly from side to side, while humming a song in his head, to an observant viewer it was easy to spot he wasn't asleep, but the staff of the infirmary fell for it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 pm

"who caresh if he ish missing some marbles or whatever" Lycan didn;t really liste but luckly inu had so if any of this would be necesary or of use at least one of them would remember this information. It seemed that the officails wanted to go and prepare something because the hurried out of the infermary and as the doctors directed their attention to the foto's and results ratehr then what was happening in the room itself, Lycan decided to go exploring. Leonor fell on a bed claiming it as his "Why do you pretent to shleep?" Lycan wanted to wait for an anwer but she couldn;t really care at the moment. She walked over to Nero his body was strapped to the table and his shirt was removed, a small gaping wound was seen on his abdoment. A evilish grin was on her face, she took one look back and then with one short thrust pocked in the wound. As she did that a small piece of green fluorecent metal passed into his body. She whistled and pulled her hand back, seeing if their would be any reaction.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 pm

"someone teach you the meaning of the word 'pretending' its something people do so others don't bug them too much." He watched lycan while she was doing something with Nero. She faced away from him and her tail was still swinging from side to side, what she was doing wasn't visible.

"Don't screw with his body, just cause he lost some organs doesn't mean you have to replace them with junk." He lectured her. "Is there a particular reason you found fancy in him?" Leneor let himself fall back onto the cushion and closed his eyes, but still kicked his leg from side to side.

"I wouldn't too much, if he stands in trial tommorow he might end up in Alchatraz, no more seeing him then." Leneor seemed uneasy as he mentioned the name Alchatraz.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:33 pm

"Itsh not junk itsh just shomething.....fun" She had a mischievious smile on her face. "He's funny he attracts fun shtuff it sheems"She was grinning and happely walking aroud. She made a half spin on the points of her toes when she brused half the stuff of a tabe with her tail. "Woopsie, not really ushed to it yet" She looked on the ground and some unussual stuff lay there. One thing caught her eye, it was a bottle with 'Blood creation accelarator' on it. She opened her dimensional hole and threw the bottle in,"never know what good it doesh"

She was getting bored Nero wasn;t waking up and areos was just laying about.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Except for Lycan ruining the inventory and stealing stuff that did not belong to her, the room was mostly bathed in silence.

"You know, i feel somewhat bad for not being able to give you proper information ast time,I intend to meet up with someone who can access to it. I'll make up for you being ambushed last time, i just need to know what you want exactly." Leneor suddenly broke the silence. He opened his eyes with a sleepy look and watched lycan, who was standing right beside him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm

"Ambushed? i don remember that" Lycan was a bit confused
She tried to remember but no specific ambush came to mind, she had been attacked many times in the past. probly cause she had wreacked havoc in towns. "But i am searching for mister Fenrir at the moment, all i nknow is i need to head north"Achill ran down her spine as she said that

"Well i need to find mister Cerberush, mister Anubish and miss Amatarashu too" she was counting with her fingers as she said that.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:31 pm

"At the Northern Highlands, don't you remember? Man, you realy do have a crappy memory." Leneor had to grin for a moment. "Are those : Fenrir,Cerberus, Anubis and Ametarasu people or things? I'm arsking since the first one kind of reminds me of something certain." Leneor had meant the name Fenrir.

Fenrir, it was more of a myth or a fairytale, but most of what he believed in had been that. To him it was obvious that it could not have been the wolf of mythology that would even bare threat to the gods themselves, somebody must have taken its name.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:09 pm

"Was i ambushed in the north? I remmebr Damn bunny's pushing me of a cliff" A slight light of revenge in her eyes. "Ans the mister and miss are the four godly hounds, I gots a letter saying ill grow stronger if i finds them" She grinned
"Though you'd think finding mishter Fenrir would be eashy as he's Inu's daddy" She was looking around and almost wiped a microscop of a table with her tail.
"Though Inu saysh he can't even remember hish dad, o well. Northren higlands"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum