Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An inhuman discovery

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty Re: An inhuman discovery

Post by Areos Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Leneor was stupified as lycan explained herself. He immeadiatly jumped up in the bed.

"Then you're truly refering to Fenrir? The Father of wolves? Vánagandr? Sorrym i'm probably bombarding you with useless knowledge right now. It's just that..."
Leneor usualy refrained from telling stories about himself, yet... "The story of Fenrir is one i remember quite well, when i was young i was often told stories from old age. Sacred places, old temples of the gods, all that stuff seemed terribly intresting to me. I don't have the books, but i remember those old stories very well, even the said places where those old gods would reside. I myself never realy thought that the gods would still dwell on this world though, and to find an example of these old stories. If it doesn't burden you, might i join you if you go up north? I'm sure i can help you around there, i've been born far in the north, i might possibly even know one place where you might find some information. An old temple, back then i couldnt read the insciption, but i'm sure there is a way now."
Leneor was somewhat enthusiastic, he didn't even notice himself that he had gone all cheerful.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 pm

"Help? Owke, I wash really wondering what to do to find as the only thing i got from the mishter wash that he encountered it around the north of the ashgard ruins"She had a serious kind of look on her face, as if she was trying really had to remember every single thing. "And if the writing ish in the language of the wolf i can reads it, it was a language only spoken by our clan and its decendents. Inu shays that decendents moved to 4 diffrent places around the world to do something" Not realising the thing they went to do was probly to gaurd the four hounds or at least search for them. She saw Leonor all happy like "Sho shure you can come" She grinned
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:37 pm

"Thats great!" Leneor smiled sheerfully, patting lycans shoulder with his right. Only a few seconds later he suddenly noticed that he had opened so much just then, he slightly blushed and took his hand away. "Well, thanks anyway." he said in a calm voice.

A doctor came in, looking at the two. "Hey you two, be quiet, the patient will wake up at this rate."
The doctor returned to his office.

Leneor looked at Nero, then kicked his bed with quite some force.
"Dead asleep, that guy would only wake up if you spray him with holy water or threaten him with a holy cross..." Leneor joked.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm

A little bit of a commotion is heard outside, and a Blue robe girl walked in the room. Right after her, a nurse walks in. “Miss, you can’t go here…” she then looks at Leneor and Lycan “What are you guys doing here? You’re supposed to be out!”
“I just want to see him.” The girl looked like she was about to cry. She then looked at Nero and stopped in aw. “Good lord…” was all that she could say. She then leaned to him, looking at his face. In the meantime, the nurse was pushing Areos and Lycan out “Visiting hours are over you can visit him tomorrow. Miss, you too.” This time the girl obeyed and left ahead of everybody. Nobody could see it, but there was a small scrap of paper in Nero’s hand.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 650

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Lycan glanced at the girl walking in but didn;t really bother, the doctor then forcefully pushed her and Leonor out of the room "DON PUSH ME" She flipped the doctor but as ashe remmebered it was the doctor she let him land softer then she would someone else.

Well mishter Leonor im gonna take a look around outside ash i hashn't anything else to do" She grined and with wagging tail she dissappeared out of sight.

>Leaving to ALCHY : D
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue565/800An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/400An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Leneor sighed "just for kicking his bed or what..." Leneor had noticed that the girl earlier gave something to nero. She seemed suspicious to him, but he just ignored it for the time being.

He walked off towards his room, throwing himself onto the bed and bedding himself to sleep.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:30 pm

>entering from alchie

"I don really feel any diffrent" Lycan walked through Hq after she had swallowed the potion "Do you think we got shwindled?"
you might not notice but i do. So do not worry, he kept his end of the trade
"Owke~" Lycan decided to sneak in and see how the Dead guy was doing

Fast and swiftly Lycan entered the room, she was completly unnoticable. Erasing all her precense, a skill she had obtained from hunting in the forest for many,many years. Sadly to others, she didn;t use it that much. She saw nelo laying on the bed still. She walked over and pocked him to see if there was a reaction. No very noticable change she threw a jab in his side.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:57 am

Lycan walked into the room, somehow managing to slip past the security. Fortunately for her, no one, except Nero was in the room. She seemed curious to see if Nero was finally awake, which could be probably guessed by her poking and punching him. What she didn’t know was that Nero was already, long awake. He kept his eyes shut, however.
“Good to know that you’re as lively as ever.” He was quiet, but still heard. “Seems like all of you know my secret now, and it looks like every clue and witness testifies against me, which means I’ll be going to Alcatraz.” He stopped speaking for a while, as if thinking something through. “Could you do me a favor please?”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue580/600An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (580/600)
Health:
An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600/600An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

"What shecret? the missing your shtomach? that really shucks, you can;t eat all the wonderfull thingsh" She was lost a bit in a daydream about sweet and spicy foods "What ish alcatraz? and why'd you go there" Lycan was a bit confused she had lived her entire life in a forest only till a few years back had she entered the normal world. "Well i don really care anyways, so sure what's the problem?"She grinned and waited for his reply

"But you'll owe me one"A sort of evilish smile was on her face as she said that
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm

“Oh don't worry about that. I’ll return the favor somehow.” Nero’s eyes were still shut and his voice was so quite that even Lycan could barely hear, yet he made sure she could. “What I need is something that is probably easy for you to get, seeing you can shape metal. I need a new sword. A katana, standard shape and length. I need it to be light, but durable at the same time, so it should be something like steel” he waited for a moment “Come to think of it, I need something harder than steel. So then, could you help me out?”
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:04 pm

"A challange" She grinned and her dimensional hole opened a block of steel fell out and a strange white gray metal. "So stonger then shteel but still as durable" the steel started warping and a strange blade-less sword without a hilt was formed. then the white gray metal started wrapping around it and it made a blade-edge and a hilt and gaurd. on the hilt a wolf was created, it had become Lycan's calling card when creating stuff.
"Well it hash a titanium blade but titanium is fragile as it ish the hardest metal, to catch the blows it hash a steel core. sho for those that don get thish it ish just stronger and more durable at the same time" she grinned and handed him the sword.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 pm

“Thank you. I swear I’ll repay you somehow. Now quickly leave, before anyone shows up in here.” He let Lycan put the sword next to him. He knew that the Nurces would show up in fifteen minutes. That was enough time for him to do what he planned. He just needed to be left alone. It would also be troublesome if Lycan of all people would be here when he started, so he needed her to leave. There was also something else, he didn’t know exactly what, but for some reason he didn’t want here anywhere near him in the next fifteen minutes.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:37 pm

"Owke~"Lycan had done something interrested so her curiousety was fed for now. She walked away smilling and headed for the main entrance. "Letsh shee if something interresting ish around"

>exit to somewhere in central XD
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Lycan left, again, slipping past the security. Nero waited, giving her time to get as far as possible. And only then, he finally opened his eyes. There was, as usual no emotion in them. “Time to go” this wasn’t directed to anyone in particular. His trench coat and the strapped scabbard were on the coat hanger. He got up, holding the newly made sword.

“Damn, this job sure as hell is boring, ain’t it?” the two security guards were at the door being bored.
“True, but you gotta admit that there are some hot nurses here” said the other guard as a nurse was passing by. He also whistled really loudly when she was further away. She stopped looked back at him, made an embarrassed smile, blushed and started walking away. “Damn she’s a cutie ain’t she…” at this moment something interrupted him.

Several slashing sounds were heard, and the door into Nero’s room collapsed into several wood chunks. He walked out, fully dressed, with the sword in his right. As the gurd on his left tried to swing a weapon at him, Nero was standing behind him, sword place as if he just made a swing. The guard was in pieces. Just before his friend could realize it, Nero blurred behind him, shredding him in the process. Nero then heard a shriek of the nurse who started running away, but in one blur, he managed to pierce her right through the heart [Pin Point]. She collapsed while Nero looked at his new sword. He then swund blood off it and started moving towards the exit.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

An inhuman discovery - Page 2 Empty Massacre in the HQ (Nero's escape)

Post by Virgil Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Not every day did the hospital wing in central HQ experience terror such as this. It was all quiet and calm, until Nero reached the control room. This is where the slaughter began. The nurses and doctors were trying their best to restrain him, but to no avail. Each of them was sliced into several pieces. There were quite a few of the though. The head doctor was among them, but he went straight for the radio.
“HQ control, we have a code red situation here!” another doctor’s head landed right next to him.
“What’s this? Calling for back up?” Nero’s voice was cold and emotionless as usual. The doctor faced him, but the fear was seen in his.
“Hospital wing, what’s going? Do you read? What’s the situation?” the doctor was the last person left in the Hospital control room. Nero made a swing at 180 degrees above him, and the doctor collapsed with a large, gaping, vertical cut on his torso. A few moments later, an alarm thundered throughout the whole HQ. “Code Red! We’re under attack! All able bodies to the hospital wing immediately!” Heh, pretty sure they’ve got plenty of body-bags in here. Nero headed for the exit.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:53 pm

As he walked out of the hospital wing, he noticed several green robes moving towards him. “There he is!” So apparently they were informed that I’m the one causing this. Oh well. With this thought in mind he blurred to the green robes, slashing them up. He then heard a loud gunshot and a bullet pierced the floor next to his foot. “Don’t move!” there was another green robe on the floor above with a sniper rifle. Two of his friends tried to sneak up on Nero from the back. “Alright, give it another try then.” Nero addressed the green robe with the gun. Another bullet was fired, this one aimed at Nero. With a blur of a swing, the bullet was split in half and both green robes behind Nero collapsed with grunts of pain. He then blurred to the spot under the marksman, and then blurred into the air and was on the same level as the marksman. A quick blur and his head was off. Nero now stood at the same place where the marksman was some time ago. Now, where the hell do I go from here?
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Several more WH showed up in front of him, this time blue and black robes. Good lord, don’t they ever give up? He somersaulted and when descending kicked one of them in the face, sending him flying. 2 more tried attacking him, only to get cut up in the process. A blue robe wanted to sneak up behind Nero, but he jammed the blade in her gut. She collapsed but was still alive, and could only watch all the carnage done. Nero would cut down anyone who got in his way. This is…impossible thought the girl. Even the other black robes… Nero was now walking away, in the direction of the exit out of the HQ. I should start making my way out. I caused too much of a racket. Then again, it was inevitable. With this in mind he headed out.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgil Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:00 pm

He was now outside, blurring his way across the field, aiming to reach the wall. Once I get across, I'll be good to go. Strangely enough no white robes were moving behind him, even though he did so much damage. He haven't encountered anyone after stepping outside, although it was pretty obvious why. The speed he moved with made him hard to follow, but also, not many people wanted to join their dead comrades. He was now at the base of the wall, where again, he was met by a group of Green robe archers. A second later they fired arrows, infused with mana. When the arrows were close, Nero jumped into the air, and then was dropping into the middle of the group. As he landed, a quick flash of light was seen, as if sunlight reflected of metal, and heads of 4 of the witch hunters were severed. Next moment he blurred up the wall, and again, and again until he reached the top. Immediately, he dropped down to the other side and was not seen since.

Some time had passed as he was walking through some woods when he stopped. "So how long to plan to follow me? A girl came out from behind the tree, that same girl that secretly gave him the piece of paper. "You're just like 38, always "feeling" things around you. Anyways, it seems like you made your mind up." Nero nodded and then faced the girl, indicating he was read to follow her. Both of them went in the direction of the West.
Virgil
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum