The Necromancers Plan

Go down

The Necromancers Plan

Post by Holiday on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 am

Elena and Cecily awoke to see Rappa watching over them. They looked around to the area surrounding them, the cliff was covered with the attack of the monster in human form.

"That creature was powerful, to defeat us so easily" Cecily pondered "She even defeated you mother and you are as strong as father"

"That creature must be stopped, she's too dangerous"

"Indeed, especially when she runs off on her own" Lea said as she appeared from a portal "How have you been doing Elena my dear"

"Lea!!!" Elena said as she drew Oryuu. "What are you doing here, and what do you mean she ran off on her own"

"Well I mean exactly how it sounds, I can't control her, Kali is uncontrollable even by me, her creator"

"Kali? Why did you name her that, did you name her in honor of Father, your other uncontrollable creature?" Cecily demanded

"No specter, Mother calls Kali that, because she is Kaluoshen"

"What how can that be? Father was turned to ashes" Cecily argued

"You underestimate me my dear granddaughter" Lea pouted "Being able to recreate Kaluoshen is easy, the problem is, that isn't Kaluoshen"

"Lich just said that she was Alex" Elena protested

"Kali is my successor, I used Kaluoshen's body as a catalyst, she is an entirely new being, somewhat of a clone of me, I used Kaluoshen's body because his body was able to adapt to her powers, the real Kaluoshen died that day, Kali thinks she's Kaluoshen, she hasn't realized who she really is, when I first saw her get on her feet, she was so sure that she was Kaluoshen, I had to go along with it"

"Why does she think that she is Father?" Cecily asked

"Well, since Elena permanently sent away Kaluoshen's soul, the body was left for the taking, I created a being out of it, but because the Eden's Apple was sealed within Kaluoshen, a small bit of his spirit remained, and even if it is small, Lucifer is far stronger than I, and Eden's Apple protected her from my influence" Lea explained "But..."

Lea looked over to where the Tower of Angara, she pointed her thumb towards it.

"It looks like she is starting to embrace her darker side"
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Necromancers Plan

Post by Holiday on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:49 pm

"What do you mean, embrace her dark side?" Cecily asked

"What I mean is, the true personality of the girl is finally showing" Lea replied "When Kaluoshen's spirit fragment took over, it created another personality, one that shares Kaluoshen's heroic nature. That personality at first was the dominant personality. Now they are waging to see who get's the body. But that will soon change"

"What do you mean?" Elena said confused

"I have a proposition..." Lea began.
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:34 am

Kali came out of the ripple into a grinding halt. She wiped and spat out the dirt on her face, gagging to the taste in her mouth. She looked up to see the stares of Elena, Cecily, Rappa, Lea, and Lich, who arrived through another ripple in space. She looked at their serious faces and prepared to run away, but was stopped by Cecily, who pinned her to the ground, with Rappa assisting by sitting on her.

"Get off me!" Kali wriggled, struggling to get free. "Let me go"

"Not a chance" Cecily smiled "I won't let you go this time, Father"

"Cecily, how do you know?"

"I already told them Kali" Lea said with a smile on her face.

"And I told you to stop calling me that!" Kali pouted "Now get off of me, I won't run away"

"Sorry my love, but we can't let you go just yet" Elena said "We have to tell you something"

"What is it?" Kali asked "Surely it doesn't mean that you have to bind me"

"Kali... You aren't who you think you are" Elena began

"What do you mean?" Kali interrupted, confused as to what her wife was telling her.

"What she means to say is, you aren't Kaluoshen, you are Kali Lea, the daughter and clone of Kaluoshen, you have some parts of other creatures within you, but your spirit is all the same, you have only been alive for over a month now" Lea continued

"But I remember who I am, I know that I am Kaluoshen, I remember everything" Kali protested

"You only have those because of the sword within you, when I used his body to create you, a piece of his spirit lived on within you and gave you memories, it created the personality we see before us, you, Hikari"

"How does that make any sense?" Kali argued, refusing to believe that this was true "I am Kaluoshen, I have my memories, I know who I am!"

"I'm sorry Kali" Elena knelt down, she picked up Kali, having Cecily and Rappa release her, she held Kali in her arms in a warm hug.

"Elena..." Kali murmured

"I'm sorry, but you aren't my husband"

"It can't be true, it can't be!" Kali began to sob, she couldn't accept such a thing

"I'm sorry" Elena hugged Kali harder, she looked over to Lea "Do it now, I have no more regrets..."

"What do you mean?"

"Kali, you have 2 side which rage within you, I am going to fix that" Lea began "I am going to split you apart, however, this has some requirements"

"What are they?"

"You were created from many different sources, we are simply going to sacrifice those sources in order to split you apart, we are going to create a whole new body that can contain one of your spirits"

"Who are going to be the sacrifices?"

"All of us"

"You can't be serious?!"

"We are, I have grown too old" Lea said calmly "Lich is going to die as well, when I am gone"

"Me, Cecily and Rappa shall disappear soon as well, when you came into existence, you created another source for the Eden's Apple, the blade doesn't need us anymore when it has you"

"So" Lea said "We are going to use the last of our life force to give both you and Yami, a better chance"

"You can't seriously be thinking of doing this!"

'Let them Hikari' Dark Kali said in a mind conversation 'They aren't going to last, they want us to continue where they left off'

"Yami seems to agree" Lea smiled "Let the ritual begin"

"Wait, Lea please don't!"

'Stop Hikari' Dark Kali said, stopping her attempts in movement

Kali attempted to move, but with no avail. She was paralyzed, unable to move. The ritual already began, the winds began to churn, the ground began to crack, the blaze of power created was enough to force the movements of space and time. Kali watched as everyone around her turned into lights, shooting into the sky, they eventually came crashing into the sky, then falling back onto Kali. The sheer power was enough to knock her unconscious.

When Kali awoke, everything around her was nothing but scorched earth, nothing but her and a girl that looked almost the same. She couldn't remember anything that happened before she woke up, she felt that she was missing something important. She couldn't shake the feeling. She looked over to the other girl. She was paler, and had more sinister armor than she had, Kali guessed that she was her twin. Kali watched the other girl open her eyes. She looked at Kali.

"So, the ritual actually worked" The other girl said

"What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about? Did you hit your head?" The other girl asked her

"I don't know, all I remember is...my name" Kali struggled with her thoughts

"Interesting, then they must have taken them away too"

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind that, do you know who I am?" The other girl asked

"No"

"Well let me explain then" The other girl said simply "I am your sister, Lea"

"My sister?"

"More precisely I am your twin"
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

"Okay, that is easily understandable with the fact that you look almost exactly like me" Kali agreed

"Okay, now that we are on the right track" Lea changed the subject "We understand that we are siblings, and that we were both left here, in the cold, without any clothes"

"Wha? Kyaa!" Kali screamed as she realized she didn't have any clothes on. "Why do we not have clothes on?"

"Well... I don't really know, must be Mother's one last prank"

"Mother?"

"Right, our mother sacrificed herself so that we may live"

"This is all so sudden, there is no way this could be happening"

"Well the fact that you are alive here and now is more than enough proof"
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:10 pm

"I can't believe this" Kali said "I won't believe this"

Kali stood up and summoned forth her sword, her armor materialized on her body in a release of green energy. Her armor shined with a new brilliance and her blade glowed a heavy and bright gold aura. She pointed her sword towards Lea, she thought something was off.

"If you are indeed my twin prove it here and now"
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down