Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fenrir the legend

Go down

Fenrir the legend Empty Fenrir the legend

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:37 pm

The howling wind glided above the icy plains that lay around Asgard. It had been years since the this area had been frequently vistited. Marks from ancient roads and trade routes could still be seen, frozen in ice and carved in trees. It was as if this place had been frozen in time, The thing that had caused this, was the very thing Lycan was now searching for The great Hound of the North Fenrir. It had been said that he could freeze entire army's in place, and blood turned the snow red as his shadow past it. Legends or truth?

A boy appeared from the horizon, he was cold and was wearing a thick furry coat. He had a mission to fullfill a goal he had set for himself. He walked further as a blizzard took him by suprise, yet this would not stop him. "Dad......i will complete your mission".

Step for step he continued on his way, his sight got shorten as the snowfall got denser. The sound of snow sinking under his feet and the wind blowing through some trees. The sound of the wind quiteted down and a dampening feeling played in his stomach. He took on big step and just as he wanted to put it down he noticed the snowbed had stopped and he fell into a ravine. Bungeling from the edge with just one hand on the edge it was as if death was embrasing him. His fingers strated to slip and soon he was hangng from only two fingers. "Well it seems the curse got the last of us dad" He had a sad grin on his face as he couldn;t hold on much longer. "Farewell" A tear drisseled down his cheek, "Hey do you hash food?" just before he gave up a girl was standing over him as he was still hanging there. "HELP ME" the girl looked at him "With what?"
The boy had to hold in a nervous chuckle "Just get me back up there"
"Owke~ but you owesh me food then" She grinned and as her scarf wrapped around him he was lifted ontop of the ledge. "Now i needs food i ish hungry"She held out her hand and the boy just gave her a loaf of bread "Thanksh" She grinned and ate it in a split second.
"May i ask the name of my savior?"
"I ish Lycan and im looking for Fenrir"
The boy's face turned abit dark and looked at her "And why would you be looking for something like that"
"Hehe who knowsh" She grinned as she said that

-To be continued-
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Fenrir the legend Left_bar_bleue565/800Fenrir the legend Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fenrir the legend Left_bar_bleue185/400Fenrir the legend Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Fenrir the legend Empty Re: Fenrir the legend

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:16 pm

The winds lifted as the sun at the horizon slowly rose to the sky, Inu was guiding Lycan as he knew the way.
The temple of Fenrir had been build by the great gaurdiuns of the hound, Lycan's clan the place she grew up in was one of the 5 Temples dedicated to the great hounds. Inu might not look it yet he himself is one of those great hounds.

Several snow covered trees decorated the way as the snow slowly blew across the icy lands. The boy followed Lycan, it seemed he knew that Lycan knows the way.
"Kid, Why do you follow Lycan?"
"You know where he is don;t you?" the boy looked with a piercing gaze
"And what if i do?" Lycan grinned and walked on
mistress it is somewhere around here
Lycan stopped and the boy bumped into her and fell over "Why did you stop?"
"It sheemsh thish ish the point where we split up" She wiped some of the snow away and a boulder appeared, on the boulder a mark was engraved. Above it in fluorecend text a message only those that prove worthy by the hounds may enter
Lycan placed her hand on the mark and poured her mana into it, infront of the boulder a hazy watery gate appeared. Lycan walked up to it and put her hand through "Warm" She passed through leaving the kid behind.

It was warm and across the floor grass grew it had the image of a jungle the farther you went in. "Well itsh dead ahead" She grinned and with a flash she flew forward.

(because of lotsa time passed, i think around aday or two >.> FULL HP MANA)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Fenrir the legend Left_bar_bleue565/800Fenrir the legend Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Fenrir the legend Left_bar_bleue185/400Fenrir the legend Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:57 pm

It was a fast passed journe, While Lycan was bouncing from tree to tree, she couldn't help but feel abit nostalgic. The temple that had been visible from the entrance began to grow bigger as she neared it. The temple was build like a large aztec temple. With a flip off of the last tree she landed with a gracefull landing on the top step, The temple was very bright inside, mana veins of natural stones decorated the insides. Lycan started to head in, She felt a strong pull coming from deep inside the temple.

Strange writing covered the walls, Lycan bent down and looked at it. -We the gaurdiuns of this place have sealed the great fenrir, yet it seems it was not enough. The call of the others is to strong, for any decendants who read this keep the ke- the message stopped. The marks where an ancient writing that noone except the Clan of Lycan could read, For centuries it had been forbidden to teach it to outsiders. Never had this code been broken.

The hallway widened and a strong pressure came from a large room that formed at the end of the path. Lycan entered and a large stone statue of a great hound stood before her. It represented Fenrir. Lycan walked up to it and touched the statue, from deep within it she felt a heartbeat. It was a cold yet warm feeling, Lycan knew what she had to do.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Lycan opened her dimensional hole and from it a liquid iron stream flowed, it flowed around lycans arm to her shoulder. From there it coated both her fists in iron, She breathed n and focused on the statue. She braced herself and with one strong pushe she flung herself towards the statue. Focussing a quike burst of mana into the metal she increased the density to 3 times that of iron. She rammed her fist into the statue it crackled and strated to crumble. From deep within it a bright shining light flowed to the outside, with a loud explosion the stone shattered and a big wolf stood before her.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:52 pm

The wolf tilted his head and looked around the room "Good, very good" he streched and the cracking of his bones could be heard from the entrance of the temple. "It seems you made it here, Inugami"
Inugami appeared before Lycan and looked at the great white wolf stanidng before him "Yes it seems the time for the union is near"
"Inugami what ya talking about?" Lycan was confused and didn;t really get it.
"Child who do you think...." As Fenrir turned his head towards her he stopped "Y-Y-YOU...I aplogise for......Inugami how could you not mention her"
"I thought it was obvious" He had a small smirk on his face
Lycan was completly confused "You can give me more powersh? mishter......wolfy" She looked at Fenrir with a bit of confusion still on her face.
"YEs i can yet it might cause the world to fall in chaos again as you may know"
Lycan looked at him " IT CAN'T BE INUGAMI YOU.....YOU HAVE NOT EXPLAINED IT TO HER?"
"She does not need to know for now....."
"Very well, yes now come over here Madame" He sat down and Lycan walked over to him. "Now put your hand on my head" Lycan did it as she did it the ground crumbled the walls fell into them selves and The light faded away till only darkness and the two of them remained.
"You have yet to learn about the many possibilitys for your powers, I know you are the type that learns through feeling it rather than the knoledge so ill show you" Fenrir turned his tail into metal and as he brushed it it swept up flames. "When metal starts to vibrate Rapidly it increases its heat when it hits a certain point you get flames, yet the oposite is true to stop the vibrations...." As he said that the air around his tail made snow appear "Will turn ice cold, Now stop these vibrations to gain control of the tech" As he said that he threw fire at her she could not move and the fire hit, in the balls it had a metal core. She felt the pain but nowounds were left on her. "What ish thish"
"You want power? then complete this task" Lycan glared at fenrir as ore fireballs headed for her
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:51 pm

It seemed as hours within the seperate dimesion, but with Lycan's training completed and the dimension collapsed. Her clothes were torn and scourch marks where all over her body. She looked the same though the only diffrence was that now across her left shoulder on the opposite side of the inu tattoo a new one had appeared. Lycan Seemed happy but the rumbling sound coming from the walls would not appear to be good. A Great gaurdiun statue broke through the temple wall and looked at Lycan, "Letsh tesht my new powersh shall we" She made a scyth from some metal and with a quike burst jumped towards the gaurdiun with one slash acroos it test it pierced through its defence. From the wound inflicted large ice crystals formed. she slashed towards it legs, the normal slash wuld have been deflected by the stone, but this time it sliced through easely melting the rock as the metal was superheated. The gaurdiun crumbled and Lycan made her way out of this sacred land of her Clan.

inu tattoo
Spoiler:

Fenrir tattoo
Spoiler:
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Lycan jumped out form the portal and it closed, the portal could only be opened by the mana of one of the desendents of Lycan's clan so it would never open again unless Lycan decided to return.

With that she blasted of through the snow, She noticed that by vibrating her metal in the coat she could stay warm. She was heading in a random direction, but with her sense of direction she would probly end up somewhere diffrent then planned.

>exit
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum