Family Buisness

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: West :: Oasis

Go down

Family Buisness

Post by Artist on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:28 am

Tracey was in the sky above the dessert flying around, he had his goggles on to help him get a better look in the dark. The dessert looked so marvelous in the night, and in the oases the trees and rivers added a more extradorinary look to it.

Tracey landed near by a river and some trees around it. He looked around some more not seeing anything.

I thought this would be a set up or trap of somesort, but there is no one here. Cross frame cant even sence anything near by.

Tracey started to walk to the small river and suddenly, water from the river rose up and rushed towards Tracey. He dodged quickly, appearing to the side insantly.

"Haaa such speed and reaction its not human at all! So he did give you the power!" A voice came from river, soon the water started to form into a figure a womenly figure.

"Its you." Tracey said reaching for mugen in its katana form attached to his belt. He continued to stare into the eyes of his sister Layla.

Layla smirked at Tracey. "You was expecting Vince wasnt you, sorry to dissapoint." She was in full human form now, she made an chair of ice and sat on it. She crossed her legs and brang her skinny hands over to her jaw and rested her face on it. "Dont worry Caelum he's here. He wants to speak to you aswell."

A large door appeared next to the river beside Layla, the door had chains on it from the side and heavy artistic pictures on it. The door opened and a foot came through stepping on too the sand. Vince smirked as he saw his younger brother there. He stepped out the gate fully, still holding the same two swords at his waist as before. Even thought Tracey broke one it seemed to be repaired. The door closed behind him and vanished. "How you been Caelum?" Vince asked

Tracey looked at them both, he wasnt afraid to face them both even though he knew he would die. "Arent you missing the big guy?" Tracey said sarcasticly. "Hmmm Uncle Kadron wont be joining us today Caelum, although he does desire to meet you very much. But come brother let me see first hand on how strong you have gotten since last time." Vince said waving to Tracey for him to come closer.

"Sky Sever!" Tracey yelled out, swinging mugen in its katana form. A large white blast of energy erupted from his sword and collided with Vince as he blocked with his sword, he was sent back a big distance. He crashed back into a large tree blocking the attack. Layla even looked shocked from the kind of power Tracey released. "Impressive." Vince said as he blocked it. He put more strenght into it sent the sky sever into the air. Tracey appeared right infront of Vince swinging his sword. "You have gotten stronger." Vince moved quickly and appeared behind Tracey with his sword drawn, he was aiming to pierce Tracey's back. "But I will always be the faster."
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brothers

Post by Artist on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:24 am

Tracey swayed to the side quickly, dodging the pierce. He came back with his own sword strike only to meet Vince's second blade.
Vince countered quickly and pierced Tracey right in his stomach, it felt so real. But Vince smirked "Tricks like these wont work on me Cealum." Vince swung his sword behind him blocking Tracey's attack. The Tracey image that Vince stabbed slowly dissolved into mist.
They kept going back and forth bloking each others sword blows and returning there own. Although Vince was faster, Tracey had more skill being able to block and counter succesfully agaisnt Vince's two swords. Tracey blocked a blow that sent him back a few feet, his feet was sliding on the sand. Before he could counter Vince was already infront of him and sent another attack his way, Tracey was forced to block again sending him back even farther.

Tracey tripped and started falling on his back side towards the ground. He caught himself and used his right hand to bring himself back up. "Hells Detain Black Prison!" Black chains released from the sand and started heading towards Vince. He used his left sword and struck the ground creating a wall of hardened sand blocking the chains. The chains followed Vince and went around the wall, he broke them all with three powerful strikes from his swords. "So you wont use that power I gave you, till I go full out... fine ill force you." Vince pointed two fingers "Estrella." A powerful beam of energy released heading towards Tracey.

Tracey started to spin his katana quickly and turned it into its four bladed shuriken form. "Spinning Sever!" He threw the shuriken at the estrella. The shuriken had red energy over it increasing its speed power and range, till it became a large red disc of power. It split the estrella clean threw still heading towards Vince. He looked shocked "Very impressive indeed." Vince was able to dogde the disc barely by moving to the side, he raised his hand in the air and fires five large meteors at Tracey.

Tracey had to use Zaruun for this one, red energy started to come off his back. "Cross Frame 1st ceilo!, 3rd angel!" The two swords appeared in Tracey's hand instantly with a bright flash of light. He swung at each of them fast and precise blocking and completly destroying them. But the attack wasnt over, two hardened sand spikes came to strike Tracey at his back.

They were blocked a Zaruun's back instantly appearing behind Tracey. Tracey looked behid him and saw the back covered in red energy.
Thats the first Zaruun ever appeared like that.

"Enouph thats all that needs to be seen for now Caelum." Vince said holding his hand in the air. He sheathed his two swords. "What! enouph? were just getting started!" Tracey yelled out. Layla quickly rose up and pointed her hand shooting a large blast of water his way.

Tracey blocked it using Zaruun to its full form. They both swung there swords at the blast of water completly seperating it. The water gathered and wrapped around Tracey and formed into ice. Tracey smirked "Dear sister do you think this can hold me!" Tracey broke the hard ice with Zoten no Zaruun easily. The ice shattered amongst the sand, Tracey's eyes were bright golden now he quickly swung both his swords "Sky Sever!" and released a massive amount of energy towards Layla, the power could not be blocked and it nearly covered the area they were in. Smoke and sand was in the air covering the effect of Tracey's massive attack. Soon her face was seen

Layla looked ferious "Such power...why did you give this kinda power Vince. Father will be very upset with you." She was holding onto her arm and chest which was bleeding heavily. Vince himself was not hurt as bad blocking an attack such as that with a large wall of black sand. Although the attack broke through and hit Vince on his left arm. His eyes wide with shock. "Then go tell him." Vince said looking at Layla. She looked at him with hate in her eyes, She vanished covering herslef with water. "Brother Caelum this surely is not over. I will kill you with my own hands!"
Vince looked back at Tracey. Tracey smiled "Im going to kill you brother! I am going to kill the entire family!" Tracey has fallen into the darkness within Zaruun.

"So these are the negative effects of this power, he loses himself in total hate and power. He must learn to control this power." Vince said healing himself.
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brotherly Love

Post by Artist on Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Vince looked dead serious, his blood red eyes never even blinked once Zaruun let itself out. Tracey grinned evily at Vince "Oscuras..." Tracey stopped his attack when Zaruun dissapeared instantly. It vanished leaving Tracey to collaspe on the sand, but he caught himself sticking his swords to the ground. His head was in pain but he could hold it off.

Vince looked shocked to see Zaruun just vanish like that. "So you realy have no control over the power I gave you. Ive been watching you Tracey since last time."

Tracey back to his regular self looked at Vince. "What do you mean power you gave me?"

"Ha did you truly think that kind of power was your own. Do you remember when I made your true face show, thats when I gave you Koten No Zaruun and it has manifested itself well. Remember dear brother you were a mortal regular human boy, of course you have Naoto blood within you but you have no speacial abilities of your own. Of course Zaruun is yours now, consider it a gift for all the birthdays ive missed."

"This is a curse Vince!" Tracey yelled out standing back on his own two feet.

Vince smirked fully healed now. "You do not understand do you. That power is great beyond anyone's imagination. Have you not noticed that you were able to use spells and techniques ever since you got that power. What... you thought it was luck no! Ive been watching you for a very long time, those spells you needed your mana spikes for are now usable thanks to Zaruun. It may seem like a curse for you lose yourself in its power, but that can be controled."

Vince started walking closer to Tracey. "Imagine the power you'll have once you learn to control it. Use it for longer periods of time, stop that intense banging in your head. That fight with Draco Starkiller, you recall the kind of power you had at your finger tips. Yea you lost the fight but that was the first time you used Zaruun. You only made it appear for in instant. Make that instant last hours."

Tracey smirked his hear covering his golden eyes now. "Yea but your getting no thanks from me." He said sarcasticly. He moved quickly to attack Vince. He blocked caught Tracey's sword with his bare hand holding it there. "I told you out fight is over..." Vince pushed Tracey back, with impressive strenght.

"Youve got your women back, im sorry but we had to do that. Father wanted to test how commited you are to something. That kind of work is not of my own accord." Vince said waving his hand, making the door appear again it opened. Tracey got up quick to try and stop him. Vince smirked "Good luck brother." He stepped in the door vanishing from sight.

Tracey just looked, it was still night time. "Mugen." He said calling back his four bladed shuriken to his hand. It came spiraling back to him as he caught it. His two other swords flashed of white light and instantly dissapeared, he sheathed mugen back to his belt. He started to walk back in the direction of Agma Sogul.

"Yea thanks...brother."

(-105 mana)
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Family Buisness

Post by Starkiller on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:55 pm

"Hmm... Seems like the battle is over" Draco said as he rode on his wyvern "You have done well Tracey, you were able to fight against your brother, I'm sure you will be able to train that power of yours"

He turned his wyvern around and rode back to Agma Sogul.

"Naoto Family, stay away from my apprentice or you shall face my wrath"
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
350/350  (350/350)
Health:
850/850  (850/850)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Tracey looked quite surprised when Draco showed up on a wyvren. Tracey ran up too him "Hey master... yea but I still have a long way to go to actualy master this power I have."

Tracey heard the words Draco said. "My family is a complicated one, not all of them are bad people...its just my father who I havent seen since I was a baby. He's the real threat."

Tracey thought for a moment. "Hey is Millie ok master Draco." Tracey said as his feet left the ground and he started to fly beside Draco, it was much better then walking.
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:32 pm

"She's fine, we had a nice chat" Draco said "We were talking about you, and your relationship, you really should be with that girl"

Draco tugged the reins to make his wyvern fly faster.

"Now I must be moving faster, there is an execution to be done"

Draco rode to Agma Sogul, to punish the one who caused the death of Xan.
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
350/350  (350/350)
Health:
850/850  (850/850)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down