Snow Conners

Post by Artist on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 am

General
Name: Snow Conners
Date of Birth: January 17th
Blood Type: unkown
Race: homunculi
Hobbies: taking lives, and capturing people for bounty
Likes: money, bounties, taking souls (it gives him a thrilling feeling)
Dislikes: taking people with low bounty, people who piss him off,
Personality: Snow is rather a brash and rude person, he lives life based on his instinct and nothing else. At times he can be rather vulgar and is a womanizer. He does what he can for money, and doesnt care what gets in his way. He likes to pick fights for petty reasons, and enjoys a good one. Although Snow is man that goes with his core conviction on things, sometimes he will do what is right...sometimes.

Physical
Height: 6"0
Weight: 135
Eye color: blue
Hair color:black
Hair Style: short
Outfit: A black coat and pants with black sleeves underneath. He sometimes wears a mask to cover his face.
Extras: The mask and nothing else comes to mind
Appearance:
Snow
Spoiler:
Snow with his mask
Spoiler:

Misc.
Ability: Snow is an Homunculi, which means he had his body tampered with by MagiScience. Snow speicalizes in what he calls Soul Manipulation. This ability allows Snow to manipulate his soul and others into a weapon. This also allows him rip and take away souls from other people (of course this takes time and concentration. There will be no godmodding you guys know me : P). He is able to take little soul energy to regain his strength and heal wounds slightly. By a simple light touch Snow can steal a little bit of soul energy from another person, the person barely feels it though only slight chill. But if he completely rips the soul from another person it can be either painfull or suttle depending on what Snow wants.

Soul is able to transfer the soul energy he takes into negative soul energy, which is bad and painfull for an opponent. Another ability is being able to transfer apart of his soul into objects and lift and hurl them, giving him a form of telekinesis. Aside from his Soul Manipulation Snow is trained very intensively in combat do to his past. He has dead fast reaction and quite quick with his feet, he can use his ability to improve his speed and strenght. Also his body is more durable then an average human do to the experiments.

History: Unkown at the moment. But he is from the # people that Nelo is creating. He has escaped from there and on the run, doing his own thing.
Since then Snow has been a bounty hunter, and a hired killer. About two years on his freedom he faced a demon spirit known as Croamus. They engaged in a heavy bloody fight, but Clantos came out the winner when he released his true power. Croamus admired by Snow's courage to actually face a demon with no fear, agreed to follow Snow till death. Ever since then Snow and Croam as Snow calls him been together ever since.

Weapons: Snow usauly uses a set of knives that are attached to strong metal wires. He can use these with his ability to steal soul energy. Other then this he mainly uses Croam as weapon.
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snow Conners

Post by Holiday on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:00 am

APPROVED
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Health:
200/200  (200/200)
Cash: 500

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 am

uhm you got one fact mixed up, a homunculus is not a human who has been tampered with but a artificial human, so it was build up from inanimate material and turned into a human. like FMA XD

"I'm the bon of my fire| Gasoline is my body, burning my soul | I have set aflame, over athousand pants| unaware of objection, nor of pity| withstood -no's- to set him ablaze many times| yet this pants will never be warm | so, as I pray - unlimited blaze works" 'Quote Areos'

Lycan T. Rophy
Health: 930/950
Mana: 675/720
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 am

Oh i realy sorry didnt know gonna fix all that.
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 292

View user profile

Back to top Go down