Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Returning home

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Returning home Empty Returning home

Post by Areos Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:48 pm

He climbed up the last of steps before the castle, pushing the gate open with ease. The entrance hall was rather silent, but one could hear sounds from further inside the castle.

(pretty much how the castle looks like:)
    Spoiler:
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue470/550Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
    Health:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue430/650Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
    Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Returning home Empty Re: Returning home

Post by Areos Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:45 pm

"And here we are in the Castle of the family von Fabre." Leneor commented on the side. "I'll go search the dwarf, i hope you won't mind wating a few minutes." Leneor headed off into one of the corridors.

Luthien remained with the two guests, still reluctant to get into contact with the two. She just watched them like a guard dog.
    Meanwhile Leneor rushed through the corridors of the castle, searchin for a hint to where Belmond could be residing. He could already tell where some of the rooms were, but finding him in strictly those he already knew would be a pain. After the next corner he startled a couple of witches by almost running into them, at the last moment he evaded and danced around them, reappearing in their back.

"S'cuse me, but do you know where the dwarf is?" he adressed the even further surprised witches.
    "Who are you?! And why would you want to know where he is." one of the elder witches asked with a poised wand. Wands? man, they realy seem to be students.
    "Well, let me Introduce myself Leonor Alexandrer von Fabre, Lord of this Castle. I want to know where my sevant is pretty much." He bowed before them gracefully, a few of them suddenly blushed.
    "He should be in the kitchen." one of them murmured from behind the elder, who hushed at her.
    Leneor grabbed her hand and shook it. "Ah thanks, well, see ya." he added as he darted off again.

The elder witch was slightly sweating. "W-We should tell Nee-san. I don't know if he can trust him, even incase he is the Lord of this castle."
    "He was nice" one the others said.
    "Hush! He could be deceiving everyone to lure them into a trap." the elder explained and rushed into the direction they came from before.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

He took a few shortcuts through the windows to get down a few stories faster, finaly finding the kitchen. He ran down the stairs into the kitchen, finding a few witches cooking, Belmond explaining things in a friendly manner. He felt some hostility and raised cooking utensils poised at him.

"Hey Dwarf, I got two more guests, they'r epretty worn down, you know some free rooms?" Leneor asked.
    "your level is almost empty, take any room aside from yours or your Bodyguards."
    "Wouldn't call Luthien much of a bodyguard, anyway, thanks, i'll be off. Congratulations at befriending a few ones already." He made a thumbs up sign with both hands while walking out backwards.

He headed along the corridors back towards Kali, Lea and Luthien. Luthien remained with eying the two, but wouldn't start a conversation or anything.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 pm

"So he really is the lord of this land" Kali said to herself "Impressive castle, it seems to once have been prosperous"

Kali looked over to Luthien, she was watching them closely, she didn't seem like one to make small talk so Kali decided not to speak. She looked to see Leneor walking back towards them. Kali pondered to herself about what she could do to repay Leneor for his help and hospitality.

I know! Kali thought to herself Since he is a lord of a castle and it's surrounding land, would it not make sense for him to need a bodyguard? Surely having only one wouldn't be enough for a lord

"Leneor I think I have a way for us to repay our debt"

Kali relayed her thoughts to Lea, hoping she would agree with the notion.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue200/200Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Leneor looked at Kali for a couple of seconds, looking rather dumbfounded.

"oh, you mean the debt thingy. I was joking when I said you have to give me something, It's not like I'd need a bodyguard either- " Luthien frowned. "I can't say there are people who want to see me dead right now. Then again... having some cute girls come along tommorow wouldn't be that bad either." he hummed.

He began walking off, signing that the others should follow him - he was currently walking a couple of meters ahead of them.
    "I need to contact the witchhunters, they'll be bugging me once they find out about my 'country' anyway. And a short stop at Garuga would be needed, I already send some messages around, but I should find a few traders there aswell. They can provide us with food, We luckily don't have any neighbours , so War stuff won't happen either. Geez, I hope I don't screw stuff up with that attitude, I'll ruin this place here within a week I bet, haha!"
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 am

I think you might have something there Kali, now let's see if the lord of the castle likes our idea. Lea sent her message

Lea followed Leneor and then grabbed onto his shoulder.

"Leneor, speaking of our debt to you, and since you are going to go meet with Witch Hunters, Kali and I have thought of the notion of us serving as your bodyguards during your meeting and travels, I'm sure you shall find us more than up to the task"
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue0/0Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Health:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
    Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:17 pm

"If you want to come along you may, though there is no need to repay some kind of debt, I never made a deal of taking something for healing you." Leneor turned around walking backwards now. "You know, I get the feeling you two think i'm too frail to protect myself, haha."

He turned around again, walking around the corner, as suddenly several spears where held close to his head. A group of 20 witches had made a surprise attack, multiple ones were keeping Leneor in check, while the others kept Lea, Kali and Luthien at distance. Luthien had already taken out her guns but was reluctant to attack as it seemed.

"My, My, pointing pointing thingys at people is all that nice." he he pushed one of the metal blades to the side. "something the mat-?"
    "What are you scheming? We'll kill you if we cannot approve of your answer!" she held a ball of floating water before her hand, readied to be shot at Leneor. A witch with a fully materialized hat and obviously enough capabilities to attack with her magic.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sat May 01, 2010 3:06 am

"Well well well" Lea said with a smile "Isn't this fortunate?"

Lea ripped away at the witches, tossing them aside like ragdolls and as they attempted to attack her she sent them crashing into walls, she made sure not to kill them. The swords and spears of her opponents weren't enough to break through the skin she inherited from her father.

"Leneor, I suggest you answer them, I won't allow these girls to threaten me with their lame attempts"
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat May 01, 2010 12:32 pm

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that, you're harming my current position. I'm not a big fan of fights i cannot approve of in my castle." even though he kept talking lazily the air around him turned colder. "Luthien, heal them. You recognized anyway that they don't pose a threat."
    "understood."

The moment of cease-fire did not last long, as the ball residing in the leading witch's hand began rising in size. "I'll get you back for hurting them!" she aimed at Lea, but the ball never went towards her, as it was sliced in 8 pieces, and the witch being held in a constriction by Leneor. He had moved swiftly through the number of objects obstructing him, gettingrid of their weapons. He poised his left dagger before her face, and keeping her from moving as he held her.
    "that counts for you aswell. I would have answered this question without being held a spear in my face - I'm doing this because Lillith asked me to take care of you if she were to die. Remember this dagger? she made it for me, in a way it was payment for protecting those witches she had gathered. If you cannot approve of it then leave, i have no right holding you, all I did was offering you this solution. If you allways take kindness for evil intentions then your view on the world is pitiful."

He let go of her, returning to his walk, waiting for Kali and Lea to catch up while Luthien continued healing the injured. "These girls never posed a threat to anyone." he sighed. Then he returned to his usual happy self.
    "Well, lets get going girls, almost there. You can actually choose your rooms."
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat May 01, 2010 5:47 pm

"I'm sorry for this Leneor" Kali bowed "I didn't expect my sister to be so irritable"

Kali didn't want to ruin things for Leneor, she was saved by him and she was in his debt, no matter how much he denies it. She looked over to Lea, and grabbed her sister's arm.

"Let's go Nee-san" Kali pleaded "Let's not start any trouble"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Returning home Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Returning home Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sat May 01, 2010 5:52 pm

"Very well" Lea calmed down slowly "I don't like it when such common people attempt to threaten us with their spears and swords, such disrespect. Nothing like the lord's hospitality"

Lea looked over to Leneor.

"I apologize for the trouble" Lea said simply "I'm not sure it matters where we stay, so long as we can be in the same room"
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun May 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Leneor turned around after finaly reaching their destination.
    "Chose between room A" he signed to his right "with two individual bed, a lot of space, a shower, and a window opening to the north, or room B" he signed to his left. "Has the same, just with one big bed. In case you two like cuddling together."

He waited for their answer.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 02, 2010 7:28 pm

"We'll pick room A" Kali chose "We don't need to sleep in the same bed, now if you'll excuse me"

Kali ran down through the halls and tracked down the witches from the incident, she eventually found them and they looked at her with a mix of fear and anger. She looked at each one of them and bowed, with her head looking towards the floor.

"I'm sorry if any of you were hurt" Kali apologized "My sister is... a little..."
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun May 02, 2010 10:10 pm

since kali headed of he looked at Lea. "Al right. I hope you get some sleep, we'll be heading off early. The kitchen is... somewhere... search for it or the dinning hall if you're hungry. And incase, you can lock your door, so no lewd moments for me either." he sighed jokingly.

"There are two showers, but you could only wear maid outfits, its the only ones we have available - i doubt you two are into that." he looked dreamily into the air for a few moments. absent mindedly he carved 'Kali & Lea' into the door, marking their room.
    "Well, i'm off to my room." With that he walked over to his room a couple of doors away, entering it. He closed the door right behind him.

Last edited by Areos on Wed May 05, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue May 04, 2010 10:47 pm

"You're following me, right?" Leneor looked at the open window. a bird was sitting on the sill, embraced in blue fire, or at least something alike. Leneor walked towards he window, the bird however didn't move or shy away, not that it already was obvious that there was something peculiar about the bird. "Might there be a reason why you consider me such a great target? You cannot be evil, otherwise you wouldn't have led me to the two war princesses laying injured in the snow."

He grinned widely at the bird, he already knew it consisted fully out of Mana, so it had to be created by another magic user. Considering that fact Leneor was rather surprised when the bird actually began talking back.
    "Yes, and I am pleased that you are no longer either." Leneor jumped away as he heard her voice. "And I must admit that to some degree I believed you to have withered away. Only yesterday could I feel your presence again, but I felt change, that is why I wanted to test you."

Leneor couldn't realy say anything, but after a few moments he sunk to his knees and was just inches away from the bird on his sill. "is it realy you?... Äeon?" the bird nodded, in that exact moment Leneor went forward to embrace it, but Äeon jumped over his try to embrace her and landed inside the room.
    "Sorry, but my body is very fragile currently, only the spare Mana she could muster allowed me to continue on for the days."

Leneor held out his arm, Äeon flew forward and landed upon it. Leneor smiled at her, the incantations on his arms started to light up, bathing the moonlit room into a warm light.
    "Luckily I know how it works, reading the book sure was useful. I hereby declare thee, Äeon, as my supporter, sewing together the bonds of fate. Accept me as your Master, and go by my command."
    "I accept your call, Master, and hereby vow to heed your very commands."

The light around them dimmed down, but Äeons light was still emiting from her - now however her Feathers had turned into a calm white light.
    welcome back.
    [Fufufu... to you aswell.]
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Tue May 04, 2010 11:59 pm

" you might want to say violent." Luthien ended Kali's sentence. She closed up the wound of a girl finaly, speaking up from the corner. A weak 'thanks' came from the girl.

"I know both of you are good at heart, but she is thinking too rash." With that Luthien picked herself up and helped the girl up her feets. Another witch adressed Kali.
    "You aren't one, so why are you here? You have a magic presence, but everything about you screams that you're a knight - and those are no longer around."
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Wed May 05, 2010 12:09 am

"A maid outfit?" Lea said with a smile "Interesting..."

Lea looked around to see if she could locate her sister, unfortunately she had hidden her presence and disappeared. Lea smiled, that may have worked on a regular detection ability, but Lea's eyes were made to spot Kali. Lea used her dragon eyes to search for traces of her sisters. She looked to see that she had gone to see the witches. Lea decided that she wasn't going to bother and walked into their room and decided to take a bath.
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed May 05, 2010 12:10 am

"I don't know what I am" Kali said calmly "I woke up today, knowing nothing but my name"

What Kali said was true, no matter how many times she tried to remember who she was, a cloud would ride over it, as if someone had erased that part from her mind. She couldn't remember who or what could have decided to erase her memories.

"I know I seem like a knight, but I don't even know if I ever did anything remotely knight-like"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri May 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Luthien looked at Kali for a while, then started speaking up.

"You can stay around here as long as you wish, if you want help with figuring out your past I can provide some assistance as long as it does not interfere with Leneors plans." she averted her gaze as if it were embarressing to propose such a thing, she did not blush however. someone began tugging at her clothes, a younger witch looked up to herexpectningly.

"Does he realy know Lilly?(Lillith)" she asked.
    "It's a matter he does not want others to be concerned with, But I can certify that he met her when he was young, and that he returned to the tower after its destruction, bringing along several items, including her studies and a diary of hers. Feel free to make assumptions as you like." she explained. "I'll be heading off then."

With that she started walking away towards the stairs.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 09, 2010 11:49 pm

"Thank you for the offer" Kali said with a bow "And thank you for the help you gave us before"

Kali looked around the castle again, she was sure she had seen it before. But she still couldn't remember where. She returned to her room and went inside, she looked to see Lea's clothes lying on one bed.

She must be taking a bath Kali thought to herself

Kali walked over to bathroom door.

"Nee-San" Kali said through the door "Are you in there?"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon May 10, 2010 4:31 pm

A gushing sound could be heard some distance away, mostly because the entire floor was only Leneor, the dragon-maiden twins and Luthien up to now. They were the noble quaters, the lower levels only had collective baths.

"Seems someone is taking a bath. Maybe i should risk a peek?" Leneor was smiling brightly. He however only kept the thoughts in mind, not executing them. Äeon had been listening to him intendly, he had explained what he had done the past few days, his meeting with Vita, how he had decided to take up the throne and gather people of the north around the village and how he intended to life on now. He even showed off a few new techniques he had developed in the little free time he had.

*knock,knock* "Hm? did they hear me and now plan revenge for my lewd thoughts?" Leneor joked. He got up and opened the door, the girl was smaller than him, so the moment he saw her he scooped down on her level, greeted with a joyful 'Hello there' and a grin on his face.

She was reluctant and slightly shy, but nodded in akwardness before raising her voice.
    "um, ... I-I heard you know Lilly?" she asked
    "I rather know her as Lillith, but yeah, i d-hey~" he got pushed to the side as the individual before has door had entered the room and rushed towards Äeon.
    "Lilly!" she yelled. Äeon didn't move much, but shook the head of her bird-physique.

["I see why you would misunderstand me, as I still have traces of her with me, but I am not the one you are reffering to. We worked beside each other to detain the cataclysm that should have reached this place, but I only lend her the power to do so. With the little spare mana she had i was send out again, to return to my master."] Äeon nodded towards Leneor, he watched the ceiling as if occupying himself while being ignored. The girl looked slightly down, but then turned her head to Leneor.

"So you sent her help. And now you adopt all of her students. I have decided, you realy ARE a good person. Otherwise you would not have helped Lilly. Thank you, sir. " Leneor still looked at the ceiling answering lazily.
    "Yeah, I sent Äeon to her. She died, but at least managed to save you guys." After all, it was my behavior forcing Äeon to betray me. And now I have the obligation of protecting those I could have killed. "No need to call me a sir though, leneor will do." he turned around and smiled brightly at the girl, who began blushing. She bowed and left the room again.

"short visit." Leneor laughed. "Nightime though, people should head to sleep." he looked outside towards the moon.
    Areos
    Areos
    Emperor

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun May 16, 2010 5:29 pm

"Nee-San are you in there?"

Lea heard the sound of knocking on her door. She was soaking in the bath letting the warm water relax her healing muscles and bones.

"Yes I'm in here"

Lea exited her bath and put a towel over herself, and went to go grab another towel for her hair, she then looked and saw the maid outfit. A sinister grin formed on her face.

"Kali, I have a little surprise for you" Lea said as she opened the door
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 16, 2010 5:41 pm

"Nee-San, you can't just leave your clothes lying around" Kali said firmly "It makes a mess"

Kali noticed how different she and her sister were, even though they were twins. Kali looked to see that her sister was somewhat pale, and had yellow eyes compared to her own green ones. She also noticed that Lea had a more, womanly atmosphere to her.

Kali realized that Lea was talking to her, saying something about a surprise.

"Yes Nee-San, what is it?" Kali asked curiously
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun May 16, 2010 5:49 pm

"Yes Nee-San, what is it?"

Lea's smile became even wider.

"Let me give you something first" Lea said as she grabbed Kali's head and brought her in for a kiss. She began to pump in small doses of undetectable paralyzing poison into Kali's mouth, just enough to keep her down for her little surprise, Lea broke off and her smile remained. "There, now it is time for your surprise"

Lea turned around and pulled out the maid outfit.

"I'm going to have you wear this instead of that boring dress"
    Gael Drakontas
    Gael Drakontas
    S-rank (White)

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun May 16, 2010 6:01 pm

When Lea broke off Kali backed away and began to spit out.

"Nee-San what are you doing?"

Kali looked to see the maid outfit in Lea's hands, Lea said that she was going to wear it.

"There is no way I'm going to wear that" Kali said as she backed away.

Suddenly, Kali's legs gave in and collapsed under her and her arms went limp.

"Huh?"

Kali tried to move but she was unable to even lift a finger. Her body was completely limp and now she looked at her sister hovering over her with the maid outfit.

"Please don't" Kali screamed "DON'T!!!"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next