Hunt for Pila Gianna

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: East :: Myrill

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hunt for Pila Gianna

Post by Crimson Moon on Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm

/std

The beast vanished in smoke and ashes as the fire burst through its body, yet it did not seem like it was very strong. The ground shivered as the ashes touched the ground, slowly the dirt and rocks rose from the ground. 5 Giant stone and sludge giants stood before them, They seemed to have a high resistance to heat. 1 giant charged for Makai and one charged for Rain.

"I'm the bon of my fire| Gasoline is my body, burning my soul | I have set aflame, over athousand pants| unaware of objection, nor of pity| withstood -no's- to set him ablaze many times| yet this pants will never be warm | so, as I pray - unlimited blaze works" 'Quote Areos'

Lycan T. Rophy
Health: 930/950
Mana: 675/720
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue May 25, 2010 1:09 am

Makai looked up at the giants. he quickly drew a gun and inserted a magazine full of different coloured bullets. He flew back aiming one at the giant, "Water shot!" He squeezed the trigger loading a blue bullet into the chamber. The bullet shot out of the chamber. it split open as Makai charged it with a small amount of magical enery. A large ball of water erupted from the shell flying towards the giant.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue May 25, 2010 2:52 pm

Rain looked down at the giant with her head held high and a wide smirk smeared across her face. The atmosphere around her was building like a storm coming. The gun in her hand shocked frantically, almost dropping out of her hands. She aimed at the giant's knees, pullling the trigger as she laughed. Its knees utterly destroyed with one shot, falling hard down onto the ground yet it kept on crawling onwards. She jumped down, landed ontop of its head with one final shot to the head.

She stormed onwards while blindly firing her gun, hardly missing there target.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Tue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Makai slammed his palms together. he raised his hands to his lips and breathed in. His lips expanded as he brought flams to his mouth, 'Kanryuu no Houko!" a magical circle appeared in front of his mouth. A massive jet of flames erupted from his mouth. the flames rushed towards the giant. The magical flames consumed the giants in flames. Makai looked at the flames as they consumed the giant.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Thu May 27, 2010 11:44 am

Rain reloaded her gun as she watched them burned. The flames blazed in a wicked dance yet the golems were still on there feet neither feeling pain nor the heat, they entire forest looked like a sea of flames. They kept on marching towards them, without a sound and silent as the night. Rain took a special bullet out placing it inside the gun's. The bullet was different than normal bullets not because of the encription engraved on it but the firepower it could deliver in a single blow.

The golems could feel the dangerous change, charging after Rain who pulled the trigger. It burst out towards them without a sound nor could it be seen, Death. The only thing they knew was that they were blown to bits yet two golems seemed to had made it out, bearing any scratches, keeping their distance.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Thu May 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Makai scoffed asa they marhced through his flames. he punched his fists together and flew forward. he watched as Rain fired a different bullet/. he had seen it as it blew all but two of the golem to bits. he flew forward. Flames engulfing his arms. he flew in range and swung his armsd. Twin large wing like blades of fire shot forward cleaving right through the golems slicing them in half. More of the winged blades followed slicing them apart.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Thu May 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Rain took a deep breath and calmed herself down as the rage inside slowly disappeared. She took one step at a time, looking through bits and pieces of what was left, yet they had all dissolve back into the land as if nothing happend. She sheathed her gun back, bend down and etched in the earth some ancient writting, little hyroglyphs started to appear moments later, brightly glowing in the air.

Whoever did this, did a pretty good job. Jack any clue yet?

None mistress, but may I add that whoever it was, doesn't want us to invade.

Don't we all.

She got right up as she streched her back, thinking of way to find her. She caught a glimpse of someone watching them far away, hidden within the woods.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon on Thu May 27, 2010 7:35 pm

/STD

The giants weak as they were had given Pila enough time to set up the barrier, She etched the last of her spells in the gate walls and a few other spots, She was standing on the opposite side of town as the outskirts. She could not have set this up if it wasn;t for that triple summon, though she did wonder if they noticed the third one, It would be on a whole diffrent level then before.

The ground shook and with a quike unavoidable movement the ground made a scratch on both Rain and Makai's leg before returning to normal. The ground exploded with dust as the entire field got clouded, From within perfect clones from Rain and Makai appeared. Every detail on there body's was the same and the were mixed in with the two, making it impossible to distinquise them. A perfect mirror copy.

The beings were a mixture of metal and earth making them at least Black-class, They would never be able to be commanded by Pila alone, They would run rampant over the lands if not stopped. Though with this a simple diversion would make a path for an escape but the destruction that would follow would most likely level half the town of Myrill.

(They are Black-class so they wouldn;t go down with one strike)

"I'm the bon of my fire| Gasoline is my body, burning my soul | I have set aflame, over athousand pants| unaware of objection, nor of pity| withstood -no's- to set him ablaze many times| yet this pants will never be warm | so, as I pray - unlimited blaze works" 'Quote Areos'

Lycan T. Rophy
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Makai scowled in annoyance as he looked about. Something wasn't right. he slowly unsheathed his guns and charged his flames into them. His eyes moved about as he looked to the forest notcing someone was there/. His eyes narrowed as he sensed magic being used. he went to shout something to Rain but it was far to loud.

The ground shook. He looked down as a scratch appeared on his leg. The grounde xploded. Makai covered his eyes from the dust clouded. His eyes glanced at the many perfect clones of him and rain. His eyes scanned each of them as his guns glowed brightly from his flames. he flew back he sniffed the air. He could smell the metal and earth in them. He headed to rain. he stopped for a brief moment and turned to his copies. Flames formed at the tip of his guns, "Saidai basuto (Maximum Burst)!"

he locked his guns together. He squeezed the trigger. Flames erupted from them. The beams spiralled around one another and fused into one large beam. The beam of fire traveled through the air lightning the ground on flames as it tore it up. The beam headed straight at a group of his own clones no rains inside it. The flames hit one point. The beam exploded consuming the makai's in a mass of exploding flames. he didn't know if it take them out in one shot but he hoped.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri May 28, 2010 2:30 am

The ground shock while something moved underneath, scratching Rain and exploded dust into the air. The entire thing happend quickly that Rain hadn't had anytime to react. She something formed within the dust clouds, slowly lifting, revealing a perfect clone of Rain and Makai. Clone, eh, quite unexpected though still why in the world would she send clones, wait could it be..

"Makai, we don't have time for this, we have to find her quickly." Rain shouted while she unsheated her gun when gunfire echoed through the forest. She quickly dodged to the left, the ground bursted outward as she saw herself within a sniper's range, firing at Makai aswell. Have I always been this good Surprised by her own clone, she rushed towards a tree while dodging bullets and took cover behind a tree. She scanned down her body, trying to find any wounds but only saw that most of her clothes were torn and she no longer wore a jacket.

She closed her eyes. The sounds reached inside her, and saw how they all moved, with one deep breath, she opened her eyes. She stormed at her clone while firing her gun which collided with the clones own fire. The battle had just begun with a gunfight as the icebreaker.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Makai looked about at the clones and raised his guns. Flames channeling inside of them, he shouted out to rain, 'Oi woman go on go find her i'll handle these." he flew back running to create distance between him and his clones along with some of rains. He raised his guns as the flames burnt brightly inside of them, "Waidosupuredda!" Two large jets of flames erupted from his guns.

The beams shot through the air before bursting into thousands of smaller beams. The beams came raining down on the clones slamming into them. The flames smashed to the clones burning around them brightly. Makai loooked about the clones as he held his guns tightly.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat May 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Rain simply nodded in return as she dashed out of the woods, leaving Makai and the clones behind. Moments later, she was nearing the gate. The gate looked different than before, something strange had happend while they were away and it obviously wasn't the work of an amature. She stopped running and began to walk, taking every step with caution. Her body had just wont move nor will it listen, not wanting to take another step closer, shaking in fear. She tried to regain herself yet failed because her own mind wouldn't let her. Well this is quite troublesome.

Hidden within the gate walls was something horrible despite not being able to see it for herself, her own body did. Slowly the gate walls started to glow a faint blue as it got brighter and brighter. Rain blind as ever, saw nothing. "DAMMIT".

The guards went outside, checking to see where all the ruckus was coming from. They found Rain unable to move. One of the guards tried to unarm her, without much of a fight he took the gun off her. Rain however did mind yet her body won't obey. "Miss, I think we need to have a word with you, in our office of course." He went ahead and pulled her arm. She didn't move, the guard frustrated, pulled even harder with all his strength yet she wouldn't budge an inche like she was glued to the ground.

Tired he looked at Rain with a straight face, "Miss, its either you get your arse inside or we strip you." His hand reached her clothes, pulling it apart yet he stopped, just like Rain unable to move.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Sun May 30, 2010 1:22 am

Makai looked around guns raised. He flew back avoiding some of his clones. he raised his guns flames burning brightly, "Saidai basuto (Maximum Burst)!"

he locked his guns together. He squeezed the trigger. Flames erupted from them. The beams spiralled around one another and fused into one large beam. The beam of fire traveled through the air lightning the ground on flames as it tore it up. The beam headed straight at a group of his own clones no rains inside it. The flames hit one point. The beam exploded consuming the makai's in a mass of exploding flames. The flames washed over coming toppling down like a tidal wave on the clones.

Makai raised his guns and began to quickly move around the clones in a circle. He leapt into the air. Flames erupting form his feet as he flew around, "Baddosukoupion (Bud of the Scorpion)" he squeezed his triggers rapidly firing a constant line a large fireballs. The balls came crashing down around the clones as he released his onslaught flying around never stopping even once until they were dead.

Makai fell to the ground panting slightly. He put his guns away and opened up a vial. A small red flame inside. He swallowed the flame chewing as he swallowed regaining some of his lost magic. He quickly took off towards Rain. He had created a wall off fire to stop the clones. Flames were spiralling around them as he ran off.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Soon guards came rushing outside, seeing the fire had spread throughout the forest. The once calm night turned into an unforgettable night, where the crimson sky was just a stage for the dancing flame. Most of the guards got back inside, desperately trying to take control of the situation. The villagers awoke from the sudden alarm that went off, minutes ago. They rushed outside and saw the blazing fire, without much of a fuss they all hurried to escape the flames while others decided to stay behind, grabbing an empty bucket as they marched of to the village well.

However Rain was still trapped with the guard tightly clinging on to her. She saw blood dripping from his mouth,Suicide. She felt her own body moving, pulling out the dagger which was strapped on her side. Wait, what am I. She stabbed herself on her thighs, slowly regaining her sense back from the pain. She limped towards the town wall, rubbing her hands on the wall. A high level incantation circle revealed itself. She stared at it with horror, remembering the pain of seeing one herself.

The guard who supposedly went running for help came back. His eyes were white, and the dread foul of the undead lurked around him. He took Rain's gun, pointing it at point blank range. She quickly turned around, flipping her dagger around with the tip at the back. She strucked him in the heart, nimbly took the gun away from him, pulling the trigger as a bullet bursted through him. The sight was unheard of.

"Damn, if its already at this stage we might be to late. Than again wasn't it alway like this."

Last edited by Frost on Mon May 31, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Sun May 30, 2010 11:58 pm

Makai watched the blaze from his view. he sighed as the clones were desotryed. He breathed in sucking in the air. Theflames flew right towards him. They spiralled right into his mouth. He wouldn't regain any magical power but it would fill him up. he sucked the flames in chewing and swallowing them. THe flames gone. He sighed turning and stepped into the shadows. he moved quickly getting away from the villagers before they saw him.

He headed towards rain. he arrived just as a guard appeared holding a gun at rain. he watched her as she managed to turn flip her dagger and stab the man in the heart. Makai sighed as the man was then shot after being stabbed. he slowly approached her and knelt. A finger touching to her wound, "You're hurt." he glanced up at her, "Let me take a look at it."
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon on Mon May 31, 2010 12:19 am

(As you guys seem to be able to handle this on your own you can continue on your own ^^,
the witch uses camouflage that masks anything about her, the supp can change shape to anything and copy the users powers that he sees.

just make sure you both post AT LEAST 7 times before ending, you can post more if your having fun.

If you want to have more guidance just pm and ill change this to a STD)

Lycan T. Rophy
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:45 pm

The guard who had fallen rose back up again, his wounds had completely recovered, leaving no scars behind, flawless like a new born babe. He took one step closer as the appearance of a man shimmered and a the form of a drunkard they've met before took place. The bottle of wine clogged with a piece of cloth lit on fire at his right. Inside it was poison in liquid form which could easily burn the skin.

"Makai this isn't the right time."
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:13 am

Makai turned his attention to the man that had appeared. he raised a gun. A large ball of fire shot forward hitting the man engulfing him in flames. The flames rapidly rose in temperature cause the poison to turn into a gas and engulf the man. Makai grabbed Rain picking her up bridal style and quickly ran for it. he jumped through the trees heading away from the man
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 am

Rain quite surprised by the turn of events. She felt a familiar warmth from Makai as she snuggled in his arms, wishing this would never end. However, she stopped before Makai could notice. Her face red as beat, avoiding his eyes and with a gentle tone said," Makai you can let go of me know."

She looked back over her shoulders, seeing that they had lost him but left fine tracks behind. She unsheated her gun, firing it at several directions. Soon birds were frantically flyin they're way out of the woods."This'll by us some time."

The drunkard had taken the appearance of a formless blob,it looked upwards where a figure shrouded in the darkness stood in the trees. "Thesa, things aren't going well, aren't they."
"No mistress, it seems they put up much of a fight."
"No not that, one of them knows about it."
"The barrier, but how can they even see it."
"They don't have to, all one need is experience." A small faint giggle came from the tree as it disappeares.
"Mistress happy, than I should give my best. Umm... who should I turn into?" The blob than changed and took the form of Rain with a large rifle at her hand. She jumped onto the tree, taking aim, and fired the gun at them. "Sniping ability, now this is what I call fun."
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:36 am

makai dashed through the trees racing through the forest. he had already noticed her blush but didn't say anything as he ran with her in his arms, "Not until we get out of this forest. I would prefer to be somewhere that i know i can seem them coming from every direction." he was heading to the mountains. he leapt his eyes narrowed as she fired in random directions.

Makai quickly turned in mid air holding her with one arm. he removed a gun and aimed it he could hear the bullet racing towards them. Flames erupted from the tip hitting the bullet and melting it. makai landed skidding. Flames erupted from his feet he skidded across the ground skating along it. Skates made of flames on his feets as he raced through the forest. A trail of burn marks left behind him as he sped up. He turned a corner and continued to turn weaving in and out never staying in one spot. his movements unpredictable as he moved swiftly through the forest.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm

It could still see them but getting a clear shot was near impossible. It reached deep into its pockets, searching for the special bullet. It found it in a flash, replacing the bullet cage with it as he gently put it in place. It had all the time in the world, it quickly found the trails. Death. It aimed at Makai and fired yet there was no sound and unseen as it want almost as fast as the speed of light but the impact could be felt, rushing down its back, making it fell down the ground. It landed back first, its back had broken into tiny pieces, amazed by how much firepower that last bullet had.

"Makai, DUCK." She shouted at the top of her lungs.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Makaiquickly did as she said rolling to the left. he skidded rolling across the ground holding Rain close as he rolled out of the way. jumping up he took off again staying low and making sure something was behind him to block the path of incoming projectiles. He skated faster reaching the bottom of the mountain. He skated right up it His flames digging into the sides as he skated upwards.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:19 pm

"They're gone. Oh no, mistress is going to kill me now, what should I do, what should I do, oh god, oh god, oh god." It jumped off the tree and found a corner of its own, sitting down as emo mode starts to kick in.

Rain was cluched tightly in Makai's arm like a bears hug, she couldn't breath. "Loosen up a bit, your chocking me." She pushed Makai's arms away.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:01 am

Makai released her to let her breath. he sped up as he skated up the mountained. The flame skates digging in as he moved upwards. He stopped at the tip and looked over the forest, "What now?"
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:33 pm

"You could probably smoke her out, since she's probably hiding herself somewhere near us or you could go beserk. Either way, I can't do anything about it till I get some sort of clue." She said calmly. She took a look at the surroundings but saw nothing out of the obvious. The pain from the knife wound started bang badly, twiching while holding the pain inside. Soon footsteps were heard nearby, reactivly taking aim where the sound came from. She fired her gun, the sound of two forces colliding, echoed through the air, seeing where it came from and a flickring light came her way. She jumped to the side, landing on her bum.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down