Hunt for Pila Gianna

Witch Hunters :: RP AREA :: RP AREA :: Gameplay :: East :: Myrill

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hunt for Pila Gianna

Post by Makai Kasai on Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Makai looked about as he heard the footsteps. He watched Rain grab her gun and take aim. He saw the bullet fly and collide with something else. An echoe moving through the air. He quickly mpicked her up bridal style and dashed to the nearest gave. Skidding in he laid her by a wall. Walking to the front of the cave he grabbed a large boulder and used it to slight block the cave off. A small amount of line shined in. Makai grabbed some leaves hanging inside and made a small fire and lit it. He looked at Rain, 'Show us your injury. Better to patch it now before it becomes infected."
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Rain felt like a doll, being carried around. "Does he always treats women like this... I pity whoever fell for the bastard". Moments later they were inside the cave, the way inside blocked by a boulder and it was pitch black, the only source of light was from Makai's makeshift fire. She notice Makai very eager to see her wounds. "He acts just like a forty year old man, worrying over nothing.....". She showed him her wounds on her thigh, it wasn't life threatening but still the look on Makai's face was priceless. "I'am just glad, having a priceless face graphic memory".
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:36 pm

The supporter was getting depressed as a shimmering appeared behind him "You know instead of sitting around you could start looking" A happy yet voice with a strict annoyed undertone came from thein air.

"o-o-of course" The supporter changed into a large dog and started sniffing around. "Well they seem to be headed that way he pointed towards a mountain.

"Then lets go the barrier is complete anyway" A green light lit up the sky as a dome covered the village, a stream of mana covered the witch "Yes, Yes this is what i was waiting for This power is amezing." The peoiple inside the dome slowly fell asleep as their life got sucked from them, it would only take a few more hours till the transfer would be complete.

The mountain are was dense and the a leapord dashed up to a cave, it was closed of by a big boulder. The leopard changed into a giant, "I will not fail my mistress this time" The giant picked up the boulder with ease and as the cave entrance opened up from nothing two large pure mana sphere flew in the cave exploding when they hit each other.

( the witch is now white class if you beat the supp the witch shows herself beat her and the barrier falls, the supp is high black class)

"I'm the bon of my fire| Gasoline is my body, burning my soul | I have set aflame, over athousand pants| unaware of objection, nor of pity| withstood -no's- to set him ablaze many times| yet this pants will never be warm | so, as I pray - unlimited blaze works" 'Quote Areos'

Lycan T. Rophy
Health: 930/950
Mana: 675/720
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 am

Makai reached into his cloak and pulled out a bag from a seal on his cloak. he knelt beside her and opened the bag removing a roll of medical tape along with a disinfectant ointment. he grabbed a small cotton ball and poured some ointment on it. He cleaned the wound on her thigh gently before grabbing the bandages and wrapping it in them. Makai sat back when he was finished. He sealed his bag away and pulled out a vial with flames inside. Popping the lid he ate the magical flame.

His eyes turned to the side. He quickly grabbed Rain and flew back as the rock covering the entrance to the cave was opened and the two spheres shot in, He puffed his cheeks out, 'Kanryuu no Houkou!" He fired a large jet of flames from his mouth to collide with the spheres as they exploded. The flames washed over consuming some of the explosive force.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Rain felt completely useless because of Makai, looking at Makai she whispered softly into his ears, "Makai I need to get closer to it." She unsheathed her gun and pulls out another bullet out of her pocket, placing it inside.

"Jack"
"Yes"
"You have a guest coming"
"What a pleasent surprise" An evil smirk smudge all over his face.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:40 am

Makai grabbed Rain and looked at her,'Then you better prepare yourself." he held her in his arms and crouched. Flames erupte dform his feet and he skated to the beast. he flew in towards it closing the distant. he drew one of his guns holding rain with one arm. he fired a ball of flames at its head as he closed in.
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 pm

She held out her gun with one steady hand as another clinged tightly on Makai. The ball of flames flew forth its head, covering Rain from its view, quickly firing her gun, the bullet trailing behind it. An explosion erupted during contact, soon a black portal appeared before it, strong winds came from inside pulling anything inside. It tried to break free yet the wind was too strong. Its entire existence had been sucked in. It found itself deep within the darkness, not knowing where this was, its gigantic form started to run aimlessly. [Oblivion]

The place was shrouded in darkness, there were no light nor were there life. The icy feeling which could send shivers down ones spine heavily hung in the air. Jack, drinking a cup of tea, sat near it, fully aware of it's actions. He nimbly bind it in chains, unable to move or breath. "Let's what we have, Ah... another nobody, it doesn't even have a form of its own, how... what's the proper word."
"Annoying."
"No not quite."
"A useless being without a life or soul, only coping others."
"Almost but not quite, well I'll remember it eventually."
The chains got tighter, the gigantic figure had vanish leaving a formless blob, escaping the chains and took the form of Makai. "I got fire balls and I'am not afraid to use it."
"Fired balls, do you make boiled balls."

Rain stared at where it should've been. "Let's move on."
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

Makai looked at Rain. he turned around as the beast was engulfed by wind. he didn't acknowledge the beast. he used his flames to skate down the mountain flying right down it. he jumped skidding down it at high speed. he was holding Rain tightly as he sped up. Flames erupting from his feet as he flew down it, "I need to know what elements do you use."
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:56 am

Rain stared at Makai in disbelief, the word element rang in her mind like a funny joke. "Element, now thats a word I hadn't heard in a long time. If I were to answer, then it would be nothing. Listen in ancient times witchs who uses element are considered the most powerful and weakest since each element has they're own weakness. The wind vortex you saw early was one of Jack's unique way of a welcome, his always been like this."
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:59 am

Makai nodded his head. he moved behind a large rock and placed Rain down. He crouched beside her, "So how do we get to him?" Makai had a hand on his guns just encase they were bombarded again
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:35 pm

Rain placed herself near the edge, enabling her to see outside. Outside was as quite as a grave, everything seemed still yet every second felt like hours. "I think you meant her and I haven't gotten the slightest clue where she is. She somehow knew something was going to happen to it and is probably right under our noses." Facepalms "How could a witch do such a thing to her supporter... unless she.... was alone from the very start. Wait from the very she never did want us to get near the town, then could it be she's somewhere near it".

Jack's hand drenched in blood, with a smile he grabbed something that was no longer recognizable in human standards. The supporter was nowhere to be seen nor did have any essence of life left. "Mistress we have a problem, it's master cut they're connection so quickly and left it behind in quite a mess but I could tell she's hiding somewhere in the woods. Oh, you can now freely use cavus."

Rain nodded in acknowledgement and quickly got up. "Makai, here's the plan." She whispered in his ears.
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Makai Kasai on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:41 pm

Makai shook his head, 'No i meant the other guy not Gianna. The one whose been attacking us. But what i wish to know is why are we being drawn away from the town?" he folded his arms and tapped his foot. he watched as she got up. He got up as well and leaned in as she began to whisper to him. His eyes shut as he listened carefully taking in every last word
Makai Kasai
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down