Phlegyas the Demigod

Go down

Phlegyas the Demigod

Post by Xan on Mon May 31, 2010 6:53 am

Xan flew over the mountains of of the North, he knew where the next and the one of the final three god flames was located. Xan flew into a place known as the Holy Grounds of a past Church long ago, and within it was a gate to Hell. There Xan would find his next God Flame. Xan landed on the mountain side and was greeted by a giant eye appearing before him. Xan knew who the eye belonged to.

"Phlegyas" Xan said with a grin, the giant eye squinted and looked at Xan carefully, then opened again.

"PROMETHEUS?!!" Phlegyas said surprised, his deep gravely voice echoed in the empty mountains "IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME MY FELLOW PRISONER"

"Not long enough Phlegyas" Xan said

"NOW, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Phlegyas asked "I ASSUME YOU DIDN'T COME HERE TO CHAT"

"No I haven't, I am in search of the God Flames" Xan explained "They are powerful flames which bestow mighty abilities upon those who can wield them, I have collected ten"

"AND WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ME?"

"You currently are living off of one, the Flame of Hatred, it is what allowed you to exit Hell in the first place"

"SO NOW YOU WANT IT?"

"Yes, I wish to have it for myself, so I ask you to join me, become my partner, my power"

Phlegyas took this in for a few seconds, and them let out a massive laugh.

"HOW IRONIC, I DEFY ON GOD AND GET KILLED, I GET REVIVED BY ANOTHER AND HE WISHES FOR ME TO BECOME HIS SERVANT LIKE THE LAST ONE" Phlegyas laughed "NO, I WILL NOT JOIN YOU"

"I see, then how about we make a deal?"

"WHAT SORT OF DEAL?"

"We fight, whoever wins becomes owner. If I win, you serve me and lend me your power, if you win, I serve you and relinquish my god flames."

"HMM..." Phlegyas pondered "VERY WELL, LET US BEGIN"

Phlegyas immediately brought down is arm to crush Xan. But the Fire Lord teleported away onto higher ground.

"Now it is time" Xan said as he summoned the clouds into his hands. The electricity began to form around it, slowly becoming a lightning spear.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU COMPLETE THAT ATTACK" Phlegyas roared as he climbed up the mountain after Xan. Xan slowly formed the Lance of Lightning in his hands. Phlegyas reached for Xan, but he was still to far away, so he continued to climb after the Fire Lord.
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
930/1200  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Phlegyas the Demigod

Post by Xan on Mon May 31, 2010 7:58 pm

Xan watched as Phlegyas climbed up the mountain after him. Xan continued to suck in clouds to his hand to form the Lance of Lightning.

"PROMETHEUS!!!" Phlegyas roared

Xan smiled as his Lance of Lightning was finished.

"Well it is time" Xan grinned "LANCE OF LIGHTNING!!!"

Xan threw the completed Lance of Lightning, the lance moved at amazing speed, crashing into Phlegyas and launching his massive body off of the mountainside and into the valley below.

"PROMETHEUS!!...." Phlegyas echoed as he fell from the extreme height, crashing into the valley below.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Xan laughed "Nice try Phlegyas"

Xan summoned the Blade of Abyss and jumped down the mountain, pointing the blade towards the ground. Xan flew through the air, collecting fire until a massive tornado of fire formed and dived towards Phlegyas. The giant tornado of fire smashed into Phlegyas, drilling a hole into him and causing a massive explosion of flame. Xan then realized that the blow was too shallow, not enough to be the finishing blow. Xan was blow away by a massive beam of fire. Sending him crashing into the mountainside.

"YOU ACCURSED TITAN!!!" Phlegyas roared "I WILL SQUISH YOU!!"

"Not yet" Xan said as a sudden beam of light smashed into Phlegyas, sending him on his back. Xan then moved to create a massive tree to tangle up Phlegyas's body. Xan jumped into the air and then teleported further. He sucked in heat and cold at the same time.

"DAION HADO" Xan roared "ACHERON"

The two beams of energy, one orange, the other cyan, smashed into Phlegyas's chest, pushing the blade further in, stopping short of his heart.

"HAH, YOUR POWERS ARE STILL NOT ENOUGH" Phlegyas scoffed

"Not quite" Xan smiled, summoning Apollo's bow "How ironic, this bow shall be your demise a second time"

Xan charged the bow and unleashed a powerful arrow, it dived down gaining speed and power as it descended. The arrow slammed into the Blade of Abyss and drived it through Phlegyas's heart. The giant of fire screamed in pain as he reverted to a flame. Xan dropped down and grabbed the flame, devouring it.

"Eleven down" Xan smiled "Two to go"

Xan called his Sun Chariot and moved onward to his next God Flame.

(Health -350)
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
930/1200  (930/1200)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down