Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanda, the undying

+3
Hawkeman92
Xan
kanda walters
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty Re: Kanda, the undying

Post by Artist Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:25 pm

Tracey looked shocked by the massive beam of energy that headed towards the sky. Tracey nodded at his masters words, instantly following his foot steps, he began to protcect the people of Agma Sogul with Millie.

Draco and his valkyries started to protect the people and the city, themselves. Tracey and Millie werent going to stand and just watch. Under Draco who had flew off into the sky, was two kid about to be smashed by rocks and pieces of the ceiling. Tracey jumped off the ledge "Reys Escudo!" He yelled out quickly his arms in the direction of the children. A large red shield appeared ontop of them and blocked the rocks and pieces. Millie who was quick on her feet, grabbed the children away from the area. Tracey let out a sigh. "That was close. No time to waist." Tracey and Millie went off to help out and save more people.

Tracey was getting a message from tinkerton on his WH contact device. "Master Tracey...Master Laura and I have arrived in Western HQ. But to my surprise she has fallen into a deep sleep, and is now recieving cuts and around her body. It is crucial that you come to her aid...something in Western HQ is putting everyone to sleep and in danger."

The contact ended. Tracey could do nothing but stand there, with Millie. She had just helped a mother and her child in need. Tracey had two injured ghouls with him, helping them out. Alexa came and evacuated them. Millie came to Tracey, "Whats wrong? I can tell something is wrong right now and I want to know what it is." Millie demanded

Tracey looked at Millie "We got to go to Western Hq quickly, Laura is in danger. But these people need us, and I cant just abandon them and my master like that."

Millie grabbed Tracey's arm "As much as you want to save everyone in the world you can't. Now Laura our best friend is in danger. We must go now!" Millie started to pull him out. Tracey knew deep down at what h had to do, he smirked at Millie's words. She always knew the right things to say

"Ventus Paso!" Tracey grabbed Millie by the waist and took off into the air, out of the hole Kanda made. "Im sorry master Draco, I will return as soon as possible! I promise!"

Tracey and Millie were heading towards Western HQ, to help some friends in need.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue600/600Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 am

demon kanda ran amock, using speed he didn't even know he had and was basikly flying around, with his magia erebea runing amock which was the cause of his demon form, as kanda was angrying yelling

+900 mana points (due to him letting his magia erebea running amock in my previous post)
+295 (due to using his magia erebea to heal in my previous post)

kandas father- now now son, you still havn't mastered the magia erebea. this is too much for you, i can understand it

kanda wasn't listening, and then releacing even more mana all over but then the spirit person went to kanda, placed his palm on his chest and soon, demon kanda was starting to calm down but it wasn't because of kanda himself, but the spirit was absorbing kandas energy itself as he and kanda was floating down to the ground with kanda unconsious
-900 mana points due to my characers father absorbing the mana,

kandas father- oi, you there, draco was it, you were the leader of this place were you, well, sorry about this. but my son couldn't handle the news i gave him, ha ha ha. and also, you there, xan, thank you for what you did to him, because of you, you helped him releace the seal on his abilities. that prolonged his pre puberty stage for our race, like his mother, he started out with fire, ha ha ha ha ha ha. so now i guess its time for me to take my son and train him properly ha ha ha ha ha ha

kandas father then used magia erebea and absorbed some air in the arena, turned into wind itself, and gathered up kandas equipment from where they were stored, and was packing it up as he was also making som e wind clones and was helping draco fixing the mess kanda has made

kandas father- lets see, i have his sword, and his carterages things, anything else you took from him draco boya

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

"I haven't taken it yet, but it's going to be mine soon" Xan said "I'm not going to let anyone else interfere again"

Xan created a massive fireball, Kanda and his father would know what it was. But the flames began to glow white.

"WRATH OF THE AETHER SUN!!!"

Xan threw the massive fireball at Kanda and his father, both are demonic and spirit in origin, the very thing Aether Flames is used to kill.

(Health -100)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:05 pm

(actually kanda right now is unconsious fyi)

kandas father- oh ho. you think that attack will affect me. magia erebea advance technique. omega storm titan slayer

kandas father suddenly summoned an extremly large spear of wind and water and pierced through the wrath of the sun technique that was originaly kandas technique and it still had enough power to pierce xan aswell through the arm that used it

kandas father- mada mada dane. your using a technique that was made by my son, i lived in his head all his life and i know his techniques inside and out. its useless to use them against me. you should use something more original, cause i know all of the weaknesses of my sons technique. if you want me to explain then listen closly. the wrath of the sun technique, although the name is different, but my wife used the same technique. the wrath of the sun technique that you copied from my son is an extremly powerful fire ball, made up of compacted fire, how ever, it is weakened when somethine ment to pierce, say like a spear of the same power or a sword were to divide up the compacted flames making them expland, like a bag of popcorn, the flames will be releaced and expand the technique and will soon explode with out any colateral damage. no matter what you do to the flames, it was still originally a wrath of the sun made by my son. whether its changing the flames to aether flames or blue flames, hell you could change it to pink flames its structure is still the same

kandas father preparing for his next attack, summoning an extremly large piller of stone right above xan in the arena

kandas father- draco boya, the piller right now won't do any additional damage already done, i can controle when it appears and when it doesn't.

(No perfect hits that already decide on effect, even if its an NPC. there also is a rule stating that you can't have an NPC fight a character if its owner does not agree, defense it the max. This post will soon be deleted)

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:41 pm

(To begin this is a post directed at kanda:

owke it seems my previous attempt has either slipped by you or you chose to simply ignore it, for you i hope it was the first. So to make it easy and understandable i will repeat myself here.

1. Your magica erebae, i have told you before IT MUST HAVE A MANA COST it does not magically absorp iot and change it into mana for you it does not recover your health. The tech itself is meant to store the energy and either give your attacks the same element OR send the energy stored back at the user. If you would change it into mana for Kanda it would have been broken down and changed so Kanda's body could accept it. Yet this takes even more and would be a tech in and on it self. Also mana has no relation to health so an attack can not be converted into health. you'd have to have a tech for doing that and those have large conditions which with me usually contain NOT APLIED IN BATTLE for heavy heals.

2. Do not try the 'but it works like that in the manga of negima' Cause that's an entire diffrent universe. The laws of that universe change as much as those of naruto. And if you don get what i mean by that, things done in the manga of negima are not possible in this world we created within this RP, Also the reason 'other people have attacks from other manag;s' does not work as they have either adjusted or tuned the attacks down so they fit into this rp yet YOU HAVE NOT a 1:1 copy is not considered adjusting or tuning down.

So from here on out you'd better adjust to these rules and i heavely advise you to read the rules here:
https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net/rules-and-regulations-f6/rules-and-regulations-update-11-t12.htm
also this is meant to help you fit in in this rp nothing else.)
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue565/800Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue185/400Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:49 pm

(fine, i will redo my post and set my original health back to 5)

kanda was unconsious, and xan was using the wrath of the sun technique and kandas father was already using the mana he absorbed from kanda

kandas father- your using a technique that my son developed, i know all of its weaknesses

kandas father summoned a simple spear of wind and threw it at the technique in the exact center and the wrath of the sun technique basikly poped like a balloon

kandas father- i lived in my sons head all his life, i know every one of his techniques weaknesses. if you want to try and beat me, tryusing something original

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:07 pm

"Leaving me out of this action eh?" Kumo said with a grin "I don't think so"

Kumo looked over the side of the arena, she wasn't able to leave because of the destruction of the roof. Now she watched this new guy try to fight against Draco and his Valkyries. Kumo took a coin and aimed at Kanda and his father.

"Alright!" Kumo said smiling "Let's Rock! Railgun!"

Kumo flicked her coin and unleashed a powerful railgun shot at Kanda's father.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:43 pm

with out knowing, kandas father was hit in the head with the railgun using a coin, but surprisingly the coin just went through his head almost like it went through wind itself and kandas father just looked at zero, aimed his palm at her, and soon a barrage of wind spears was shooting out (around 10 spears if you don't want to think of the number)

(as a reminder, the magia erebea is based off of a spell from one my of mfavorite mangas of the same name, so you can better understand it, and right now, kandas father has alreayd used his magia erebia to absorb air/wind. although i said base, there are a few things that i changed to make more different than the said attack)

oh, and who was that, oh well, doesn't matter, probally dead right now

Last edited by hanabishi kanda on Tue May 11, 2010 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 am

"You want something original?" Xan said with a smile "Alright then"

Xan's body twisted as it began to morph in a mismatched process, but soon it was obvious what he was about to become. Xan unleashed his Dragon form to Kanda's father and let out a deafening roar.

"How's this for original?"

Xan began to collect energy, the lava that surrounded Agma Sogul provided him with the same amount of energy his own self created volcanoes made. He began to freeze the area by taking away the thermal energy. The energy formed a ball in Xan's mouth. Xan launched the beam of destruction at Kanda and his Father.

(Health -350)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue930/1200Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (930/1200)

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Tue May 11, 2010 7:01 pm

kandas father- man, i just wanted to take my son and go, but every one is attacking me. what a problem you got your self in ehh kanda

kandas father looking at the unconsious kanda and then at the energy beam coming towards him from xan. knowing that a beam of that size would even hurt him. he used a tornado as a drill and burrowed 500 feet under ground

god, need to releace the magia erebea

kandas father releaced his form knowing he would lose if he continued to use air against fire. with out changing his objective, kandas father started to dig a tunnal trying to escape

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed May 12, 2010 3:25 am

"Don't think you can escape me!!!" Xan roared "MAGMA STORM!!!"

Xan summoned up a lava gusher to emerge from the hole. The magma began to rise and gush out through cracks that would consume Agma Sogul. Xan began to laugh as he began to bath in the lava.

"All those who challenge me shall burn with the wrath of the sun!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Xan laughed "Now face the ball of destruction!!!"

Xan began to gather some of the lava, lightning and his blood red fire as they swirled and merged into a ball, Xan swallowed the ball within his body and pointed his mouth into the hole and unleashed the combined power into the hole.

"Draco, I suggest taking your allies and leaving"

(Health -200)
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Sat May 15, 2010 1:55 am

(i decided to kill off my character. gona go with a new one now. so this is gona be the last post that my character hanabishi kanda is going to live)

kandas father noticed magma flowing into the tunnal, knowing there is too much, he tried to block it with a wall of mana bearly holding it off, but becasue he hasn't been free for almost 16 years, even he was rusty and some magma got through and as he could helplessly watch as the magma coming, and he looked back to his son. it was finally time for him to go home with his son and as the magma flowed and filled up through every space, with kanda unconsious, he didn't feel a thing and because kanda was his only link left to the world of the living, even he disapeared. kanda has now just died and burried under the areana where he never even got to live that much

(and now from here on out ,i'm using a new character to have a fresh star. thank you for enduring my bad rping)

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Sat May 15, 2010 6:30 pm

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" Xan laughed "BURN BURN BURN!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Xan returned to his human form and stood above his opponent who was burning away in his lava and flames. The ruins of Agma Sogul were being cleaned by the lava, controlled by Xan. Xan forced the lava to move and form and solidify. Xan stood in the repaired Arena and fire a pillar of fire into the air.

"NO ONE SHALL BEST ME, NO ONE!!!" Xan roared into the air "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sun May 16, 2010 5:10 pm

"It is done" Draco said as he landed on the ground "Valkyries disperse"

Draco walked over to Xan and patted him on the shoulder.

"You always remind me why I lost to you" Draco said in a cheery voice "You are a monster beyond recognition"

Draco looked around the area, Xan had rebuilt the city more fortified.

"Thank you for rebuilding the city, even if you are the one that destroyed a lot of it" Draco said kindly "Now, I'll have to go get the citizens back into making this place run, to think we went to all this trouble because of one Witch Hunter"
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue350/350Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue850/850Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xan Wed May 19, 2010 4:33 am

"Yeah, but now that's one less to worry about" Xan said grinning "There soon won't be anyone who can defeat us"

Xan looked into the hole where his latest kill was buried in. Xan summoned up fireballs and shot them into the hole.

"Just for good measure" Xan said gleefully "Fire users, I believe it is time for me to go on another hunt"

Xan transformed into his Dragon form and flew into the air, roaring as he breathed jets of fire.

"Draco I'll return by the time your invasion starts, and when I return I will be better than ever" Xan said confidently "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Xan flew off into the distance, laughing and roaring as he disappeared over the dunes of sand.
Xan
Xan
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starkiller Sat May 22, 2010 6:09 pm

"Well I guess it is time to get back to work" Draco decided "Sora"

Sora glided down to her master's side and bowed.

"Yes Master?"

"Call back the citizens, and fetch me a way to recharge my mana, I'm going to have to rebuild the roof"

"Yes Master"

Sora spread her wings and flew off to go and retrieve the citizens and bring them back to Agma Sogul. Draco waited for her to leave, he then limped over to the wall and sat down, exhausted.
Starkiller
Starkiller
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 75

Character sheet
Mana:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue350/350Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
Health:
Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue850/850Kanda, the undying - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (850/850)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4