Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Back to HQ.

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Back to HQ. - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to HQ.

Post by Areos Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:36 am

"This topic is off-limits, okay? you'd have to fill me up to make me talk about her - and no, she isn't my over she's..." suddenly something came to his mind. "She's my supporter, okay? i think thats enough information. Why not talk about yourself, and the kid might have something intresting to tell aswell." he distanced himself a little, polishing his musket again.

The waitress brough him a cup of coffie, he nodded at her and smiled. Taking a sip out of it he noticed it was still quite hot, almost making him burn his tongue, though he managed not to make it look like it.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Back to HQ. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue470/550Back to HQ. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Back to HQ. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue430/650Back to HQ. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:36 am

"There's no need to talk about myself, it simply -" Langford paused for a second as he looked out the window and saw smoke in the sky. It had looked like it was coming from the direction of Illuminatia. There was something completely odd and strange about the situation and then decided to check it out. Before being stopped by the thought of money. What are you doing? Don't you want your pay? He shook his head and then thought to himself. If it's a witch causing havoc, I can have double the cash! He thought. The mental debate lasted a good minute before being interrupted by an emergency call by Witch Hunter HQ. "All able-bodied Witch Hunters, Illuminatia is under attack by a witch." Langford was so right about this hunch that he simply opened the window beside him and propped himself to jump out. "Well, see you at HQ, I got me some more money business." He stated before jumping out of the train.

The jump was entertaining till he fell onto the ground. He was spinning across the ground and watched as the train left him behind. It took a good while for him to stop spinning and then he slowly stood up onto his feet. Money, here I come! He thought before sprinting towards the town.

[Exit from Topic]
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Back to HQ. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Back to HQ. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Back to HQ. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Back to HQ. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:43 am

He was slurping up the last of the ramen in the ontrain cafe when he heard the bulletain. "Well,I'm no witch hunter,but if she's hurting innocent folk I gotta stop her." He jumped out of the window and started running toward the town at bullet speed. He saw the older warrior running at what seemed like slow motion to him. "Haha,your not gonna their at that rate, WH! Let me give you a helping hand!" He grabbed the hunter by the sruff of his shirt and slung him onto his back, still running toward the town.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Back to HQ. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/200Back to HQ. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Back to HQ. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue970/1000Back to HQ. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2