In'eres'in' stuffs ye has 'ere, mate!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: In'eres'in' stuffs ye has 'ere, mate!

Post by Artist on Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:11 pm

L grinned rather hard, something was on his mind. "Yea...actually we'll meet again soon. I know how to find ya. I have something pretty big in plan. And I need someone like you to join me, and yes there will be money involved...lots of it. But just keep that in mind for now, and we'll discuss more later." L said to Arkrius as he started to walk towards the forest.

He gave a simple wave back to him. "Hope ya sleep well old friend." And started heading towards the forest.

Yea Im realy gonna need some one like Arkrius if I want to make this happen. But im realy gonna need more people...but where. Who and Where am I gonna find the people I need for this. So far its me, Clips, and Arkrius for sure, I highly doubt he will say no. There is Ryou but I dont know if he will go through. He barely knows us...doesnt hurt to ask...

L stepped into the forest. "Now where did those two go..." He started to sniff the air. Sensing a silver and brown aura. "But now its time to take out this witch."
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In'eres'in' stuffs ye has 'ere, mate!

Post by Ryou on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 pm

Suddenly, Ryou stopped in his tracks. He looked around. He saw nothing but trees and no one around him. Was he lost? He must be, because he couldn't see any trace of anyone or anything that he recognized. He grunted. He thought about which way to go. He decided to turn around. Ryou sighed and marched out of the forest.
Ryou
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 425

Character sheet
Mana:
0/0  (0/0)
Health:
1200/1200  (1200/1200)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2