Your a Witch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your a Witch

Post by Frost on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:05 pm

“Vi....vi...., vi....vi..., Goddammit wake up bitch.” Someone yelled in her ears. Vivi suddenly sat up, quite surprised by whoever voice which was ringing badly in her eardrums. She glared at a black figured who resembled her and was simply grinning at her, “Finally awake huh, bitch.”

The figure started to get closer, Vivi’s vision blurred for a moment and saw her yet she looked alot more demonic then herself. Its a dream, there’s no way I could look this smexy wait...... what did I just say. Vivi’s mind wondered on its ignoring her otherself. “By the way Vivi I know what you’re thinking right now and I ain’t you, am your dau......”

Vivi found herself bleached in white, though it was probably the sun but she saw something black, standing in the corner. Not again. She quietly sighed. She prepared herself to get herself back on the ground but felt something restraining her. The black figure which was now a giant mass of glittering armour in soak in sunlit stood closer to her. It presence wasn’t menacing rather it the room a lot more to her liking. “Mistress it’d be best if you don’t move around since I fear your wounds might reopen.” It said with the same familiar voice from her dreams.

“And who are you?” Vivi said without a single tone of amazement or surprised.
“I’am Led your Husband, you did a wonderful job delivering our child.....” It replied, handing her a hat which looked worn out with stitches sticking out. However Vivi was out cold, her eyes and face ghost white even bubbles made its way out from her mouth.

"I should've told the surprise sooner...."
avatar
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 279
Power Level : 925
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere nice like heaven

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Virgil on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:31 pm

The doors into the infirmary room slammed open as 4 medics were rolling a hospital bed and 2 more medics were coming in close behind. The bed was rolled up to the bed next to Vivi, and the medics moved the person fromone bed to another. Only then could the patient be seen. It was Travis. He appeared uninjured in any sort of way. His plain black shirt still had the burns from fighting Holiday, but besides that, nothing seemed wrong. Nothing, except the eyes. They were open as wide as possible. There seemed to be no light reflecting off of them, almost like a dead man, and they expressed terror.
“So, who’s this guy?” asked one of the medics. A nurse went up to Travis and took a look at his dog-tags. “Travis MacMillan. A-Class WH.”
“Crap, why doesn’t he wear a uniform or something? Oh well…”
“Is…is e dead?” asked another nurse.
“Well…” the first nurse examined Travis “He appears to be in a coma of some sort. Wander what he saw there. His radio is also destroyed, which is why he couldn’t contact anyone.”
“Lets just leave him here for now. There seems to be no life threatening situation in here.” The lead medic started moving out of the room.
“Alright.” All the others followed, taking the hospital bed away.
avatar
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 169
Power Level : 650
Join date : 2009-10-04

Character sheet
Mana:
580/600  (580/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Frost on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Led stood there endlessly, watching her every breath and slowly began to recognize what kind of person Vivi is. The door suddenly slammed open hitting the walls, making quite the ruckus which Led simply ignored. It's mistress condition was alot more important then anyone else who entered, however the young man that was still unconcious slightly caught his curiousity.

It began to walk yet each step it took made a small earthquake, the next step it took accidently broke a couple of tiles, It was easier when these runes were still inside.It stood there, fearing the floor might actually fall down if he took another step. "Mistress please walk up..." It said with sadden tone yet Vivi was still out cold.

Well one more step won't hurt anyone. As it took one last step, magic started to flow inside as it made its metalic body which weighs more then tens of tons light as a feather. Surprised by the sudden change in weight, it tripped and landed on a drawer which laid next to the young man.
avatar
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 279
Power Level : 925
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere nice like heaven

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Virgil on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 pm

A metallic, humanoid-sort creature just fell and turned the drawer into a bunch of large wood-chips. This was way too close to Travis. He moved, really fast and landed on the creature, one foot on its back and his hand on the back of its head, pressing against the ground, But the strange thing was that his eyes were still those same, lifeless eyes that he had ever since he was brought in. A moment later he blinked, and his eyes were back to being those of a regular person. “the hell…?” He got back on his bed and placed his palm on the forehead. “Damn, sorry ‘bout that mate, whoever you are.” He addressed the metallic humanoid. He then looked around and then looked at his bed. “Heh, obviously the local meds weren’t debriefed about my sleeping, unconscious and coma habits.”
Travis then noticed the girl on the bed next to his. “Hey, haven’t we met before?”
avatar
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 169
Power Level : 650
Join date : 2009-10-04

Character sheet
Mana:
580/600  (580/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Frost on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm

"So you've met my mistress.... well she's currently in the middle of passing out and..." It's sentence was interrupted by a single gunshot. The round was crushed upon impact yet Led didn't felt a thing. Vivi furious at her new supporter, slowly pulled odrnance level, unloading an empty case and reloaded a new round.

"Goddammit, no supporter in there fucking mind would do that." She yelled at Led. Her voice bounced against the wall as it traveled out the hall.

"Well it was a simple payback, since you left all alone in the train." Its head continously stomped as it lay still as a rock.

"Sorry you had to see this, anyway we did.... in illuminati.... I'am Vivi." She said with sweet voice yet her foot was still on top of Led's head.
avatar
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 279
Power Level : 925
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere nice like heaven

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Virgil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 am

“So he’s your supporter huh? Means you’re a witch right?” he then realized that the way he said almost sounded as if he is intending to turn her in. “Don worry though. You seem to be a friend so you’re safe.” Three witches in one day. That's just nuts. Command better pay me for the intel I got on the other two. He stood up and walked up to the girl, holding out his hand for a handshake. “Travis MacMillan.”
avatar
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 169
Power Level : 650
Join date : 2009-10-04

Character sheet
Mana:
580/600  (580/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Frost on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:21 am

Vivi firmly shocked his hand. "The pleasure's all mine." She replied with a smile on her face, however her mind began to replay the footage of when they met. Her face blushed red as she remembered the most embarassing moments in her life.

She closely looked Travis in the eyes and whispered in the smallest voice she could, "You didn't see the mole on my right breast did you? Oh, almost forgot here's your jacket." She reached for the drawer next to her bed where all her belongins were pilled on top one another, quickly searching through her bag until a black jacket was brought out. "Sorry.... it looks a little dirty."
avatar
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 279
Power Level : 925
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere nice like heaven

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Virgil on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:08 am

Travis didn’t quite hear what she said, but it was probably about earlier in town. She then took out his jacket and wanted to give it to him. “Meh, don’t worry about it. You can keep it.” Travis started walking towards the exit. “Well nice to meet you. I got a report to make for the HQ. I’ll see you around I guess.” He opened both doors and left the room. He was walking through the corridors of the infirmary. On the way he got the earpiece out of his pocket. “Jimmy, talk to me.”
“Yo, I’m here.”
“Any luck on the analysis?”
“You better come see for yourself.”
avatar
Virgil
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 169
Power Level : 650
Join date : 2009-10-04

Character sheet
Mana:
580/600  (580/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Hellbreaker on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Toji's bare feet slapped against the floor as he ran down the hall."Hey I see vivi's room,best squint at the least." He walked in, and saw a mettalic monster near her through his squint."oi,get away from her,thing of evil!" He closed his eyes and wlked foward, making boxing motions. He suddenly threw his fist foward."Take tis!" Hiro raised a paw."Um, Toji,that's the...." Bang! "Yeow" "...wall...." Toji jumped around,clutching his hand."Owowowowowowoowowie!That stung!" Hiro rolled his eyes."Dumb runt." He walked foward, eyeing the monster curiously."Um,toji,it looks like she's already taken care of it." "...........that's.......good.." Hiro grinned. "Embarrased,pup?" "S-shut up!" Hiro chuckled and looked at Toji's armor and cloak hung up in the corner."Hmm, looks like I was right. They really do think Vivi's your mom." "N-nonsense!" Hiro grinned and looked Vivi."You alright?"
avatar
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Posts : 266
Power Level : 3531
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Frost on Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:43 am

Vivi was sitting idly on her bed, wondering what kind of magic had awaken deep within herself. The only clue she had was a dull pencil, firmly grasped in her hand. Its appearace were that of an ordinary pencil yet the warm feeling it brought upon herself and the way it accurately fit within her hands, could only be done it was made to fit her and her only. She heard footsteps coming from the hallway, the sound it made, reminded her of Toji.

"Led, would you be a dear and close the door. Its rather noisy." She said with a demanding voice. Led eagerly walked towards the door, it was his first order and he didn't want it to end in disappointment. A small figure stood in his way, asking for Vivi. Led made an odd "gerr" which sounded like a grunt as it attempted to clear its throat, taking one deep breath and... "Led, let him inside, his a friend of mine." Vivi said out from behind, before Led could speak a word. It held its breath and permitted Toji to go inside, letting go, quickly running to its mistress side, making clear that Led was Vivi's one and only guardian.

Vivi grinned and said," Never better, but the nurses here have been mistakening me for your mother, they even asked what your favourite food was. Anyhow, to pay for the medical bill, I not sure how to say this but frankly we've been assigned on a mission, we're suppose to find a witch."
avatar
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 279
Power Level : 925
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere nice like heaven

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Hellbreaker on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:05 pm

"Find a witch?Sounds fun. Maybe we should find Langford first though." He stratched at the bandage covering the bullet wound on his arm absentmindly. He walked to his armor and cloak and put them on. As he slipped the armor boots on he sighed in releif."Aaaah,that feels better. You know how long I'vee walked around in bare feet?" He stood up,his armor lightly rustling. "By the way my fav food is fish. Fish onigiri,fish chowder,fish anything. I also like root beer. Now, we must find the Bratified Langford!That is our first objective! Toji team move out!" Hiro's tail smacked him in the back of the head." Ow,wat was that for?" "Cuase we're not a team yet,idiot."

_________________
"Do the impossible
see the invisible
raw! raw!
fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"


Kamo Meijon
hp:1000/1000
mp:170/200
avatar
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Posts : 266
Power Level : 3531
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Frost on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:53 pm

"Well Langford's body might have already returned to normal, so finding him won't be a hassle. Well you go on ahead I still have a few things to do." She said while nodding and grinning all the while. She hopelessly fixed her gaze upon Led, hoping something unusual might happen now and here, saving her the trouble of explaining everything to Toji. As time passed by, the placed felt quite and nothing happen yet the tip of the dull pencil was radiating a vibrant glow.

Led was slowly watching from a far, it nimbly guided its hand inside her bag, pulling out an empty sketchbook which Vivi bought not long ago. "Here try drawing something with it." It said calmly, the sureness that instilled within its voice convinced her otherwise. She simply started drawing something that had been carved deep inside her mind. Minutes later it was done, however, it was the very same symbol she saw whenever Lexy would come and go. The very symbol that she swear she would never draw during her entire lifetime.

An ominous glow caught her attention, the very same symbol was hovering in front of her. She expected to feel shocked or even fear yet the only thing she felt was hesitation and curiosity. She began to gently exam what laid before her. Her hand phased through it but when she tried grab hold of something in the middle of it her hand didn't phase through, it was gone, out of sight. A particle transfer gate.... neat.

"Sorry to intrude mistress, but it seems we have guests." Led pointed out half broken door as an entire squadron of blue robe WH's were assembled outside.

"Thank goodness Toji isn't here, tell them I'll accept the job in becoming there waitress for one night but I'll decline there offer in becoming one of there mindless agents." She replied with loud voice, intentionally making clear to them that she wasn't there enemy nor associate. I hope this all goes according to plan She stood and left the room, leaving only the missions files on her bed as Led followed closely behind.

The mission itself was considered suicidal by many others yet it was there only way out of being in dept to WH. It was to reason and understand the motive of the so called "Train Witch a.k.a Immortal Witch".
avatar
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Posts : 279
Power Level : 925
Join date : 2009-09-06
Age : 24
Location : Somewhere nice like heaven

Character sheet
Mana:
720/800  (720/800)
Health:
150/400  (150/400)
Cash: 300

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Muzak on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:17 am

Langford Jenkins

The bickering Hiro and Toji made Langford silently sigh as it was one of the last things he wanted to hear at the moment. "Just shut up already." Langford stated with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He just simply followed the duo as his hands soon went to his pockets as he walked. He was wondering where the hell was Vivi at and also, what the hell to do with his pay. His living conditions were poorer than expected and he was basically living on the streets for the time being and he needed a place for a night's sleep sometime, and perhaps find a little fun in Toron. O' the endless possibilities.

A grin appeared on Langford's face as he started with the most common phrase impatient children said. "Are we there yet?" He asked in a child-like voice, completely bored and somewhat irritated on how slow they were taking.

_________________
Arkrius Wallace
Health: 100 / 500
Mana: 950 / 1000

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Hellbreaker on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:39 am

Toji grinned when he heard "Are we there yet?" He chuckled and said,"Just a little bit longer kiddo." They came onto the doorway and saw that it was half broken."Vivi?!" He unsheathed Kiruska and ran in, Kiruska in one hand and several shuriken in the other.He didn't see any signs of struggle in the main room, so dashed into the bathroom,then into the closet, and was dashing across the main room when Hiro stuck out a paw."wha--?" Bang,Bump,Bumf! "OWW, why did you do that, you dud of a wolf?" Hiro rolled his eyes."So you would stop and calm down. You may owe Vivi a life debt, but theres no signs of a struggle here. Besides,that big metal statue of a surrporter of hers wouldn't let her come to harm. She said something about paying the medical bill,remember? Maybe the Witch Hunters that came to take her to her tempory job got clumsy,and broke the door." Toji rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "yeah, I guess your right. Hey,whats this.' He picked up the misson file and flipped through it."Bllgh, its all techinical. Here,lang,you're the adult here,you read it." Toji handed the file to Langford.

_________________
"Do the impossible
see the invisible
raw! raw!
fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"


Kamo Meijon
hp:1000/1000
mp:170/200
avatar
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Posts : 266
Power Level : 3531
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Muzak on Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:50 am

Langford Jenkins

"The last thing I wanna read is a file." Langford stated as he put the mission file elsewhere. He was coming back from a mission and just got his pay. The last thing he wanted to do was to go back when he could use the time to relax. "Vivi just went somewhere, relax." He said as he put the folder on a nearby desk. It was a small disappointment that he didn't see Vivi, but, it didn't matter. Though the mission file was starting to get him curious for a moment. He decided that he'd read it, and not go on the mission.

Langford picked the folder back up and started to flip through the pages, skipping the unimportant pages and onto the important ones.

_________________
Arkrius Wallace
Health: 100 / 500
Mana: 950 / 1000

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Hellbreaker on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 am

Toji watched langford skim through the file a little but,then got bored and turned to Hiro. "Hey,how bout we play Bonk?" Hiro looked at him and chuckled."You sure,little runt? i always beat you at it!" S-shut up and just get into position already." Hiro rolled his eyes, and was about to play this game(more on it later,perhaps when Vivi joins up wih the group again) when he saw the title of the file." 'Investigate the reason The Train Witch a.k.a. the Immortal Witch attacked the train.' Huh, remember when you fought her, Toji." Toji's face grew serious. "Yeah. she just wouldn't die. I even turned her to ash with my Wolf Roar and she just reformed and kept on coming." He shuddered."She's no regular witch,she's a monster. To keep coming like that, it's unnatural." He looked at Langford."Hope and pray to God and the ancestors that we don't have to fight her on this misson. She could easily rip us apart,all of us."

_________________
"Do the impossible
see the invisible
raw! raw!
fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"


Kamo Meijon
hp:1000/1000
mp:170/200
avatar
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Posts : 266
Power Level : 3531
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Muzak on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:27 am

Langford Jenkins

Langford peeked up from reading the file to look at Toji and Hiro before dismissing their banter and resumed reading the file, though, Toji's words' were a bit shocking. A witch that continued to live? Turned to ash, reformed and still attacked? Langford thought before shaking his head at the very thought. Impossible. There's nothing like that alive. Nothing could exist, if it was, we'd be dead...

A quiet sigh left his mouth before hearing Toji. "Whoever said I was coming along? I just got back from a strenuous trip and need some R&R. No way I'm going with you guys. "

_________________
Arkrius Wallace
Health: 100 / 500
Mana: 950 / 1000

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Hellbreaker on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:39 am

Toji grinned. "Not comin'? Don't you wanna stick with Vivi so you regain your normal body? After all, you gotta be sick of being called a kid when you're really an adult." Toji shrugged."Hey,if you don't wanna come and search for a cure along with us,thats fine by me. Though Vivi might be upset.." he said thoughtfully. "Besides,you haven't seen my full power yet, and you have to be curious as to what the Wolf Roar is."he grinned again."Trust me, once you see it you'll know why I'm treated with respect, though I act dum and silly."

_________________
"Do the impossible
see the invisible
raw! raw!
fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"


Kamo Meijon
hp:1000/1000
mp:170/200
avatar
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Posts : 266
Power Level : 3531
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Muzak on Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 am

Langford Jenkins

It doesn't matter if you're treated with respect by power. Your personality, if I don't like you, I don't like you. Langford thought to himself as he didn't really care for why Toji was treated with respect, if so whatsoever. "Vivi said it would be cured in time, around a week or so and it's only been a few days." He responded with a shrug. Though it really irked him when people called him a kid even though he was significantly older then his outward appearance. But, it still had some benefits such as the innocence of a child and anything related. He wondered why Vivi would be a fragment of being upset, but, he didn't want to chance it. There was also still the chance of finding a "cure" even though Vivi stated that it'd take around a week or so. But, if there was anything to get back to his original appearance faster, he'll do it as long as it was worth it.

A quiet sigh left his mouth as he was reluctant to go after getting back, but, waved his hand in the air as if pushing the air in front of him away. "Fine, I'll go." He said, his voice showing much of his reluctance of going. I hope that this'll lead to getting back to my former form. If it doesn't, this was a complete waste of time. He thought to himself, hoping that they'd find the cure.

_________________
Arkrius Wallace
Health: 100 / 500
Mana: 950 / 1000

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Hellbreaker on Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:16 pm

"That's great! Now we have an even better chance of getting a reward,Hiro,now that we have convinced Langford to come along!" Toji grinned at Hiro." I'm thinking fish and chips, and root beer too!" He got a happy look on his face." Maybe with some shrimp, and we just have to gave the fish and shrimp lemon drizzled too..." Hiro hit him on the head with his tail."Oww,what was that for??" Hiro humphed." You're not a cat,blast it,so enough with the fish. I'm thinking steak, lots and lots of steak. With pure spring water, cooled,not by ice chunks, but by being stuck in a miniglacier." Toji grumbled."Whats wrong with fish? I thought you like it." Hiro rolled his eyes." I'm sick of eating fish. I want a nice ,juicy steak.Got it,runt?" "S-shut up! My height is no factor in this discussion!Besides, i was thinkin of moving on to steak after we got done with fish!"

_________________
"Do the impossible
see the invisible
raw! raw!
fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"


Kamo Meijon
hp:1000/1000
mp:170/200
avatar
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Posts : 266
Power Level : 3531
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Muzak on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:42 am

Langford Jenkins

Langford watched Toji and Hiro bicker between themselves as he decided to vanish from the scene. He walked with his hands dug deeply in his pockets and left the room silently. A quiet sigh left his mouth as he was glad to be out of the rowdy room with those two. It was too loud for his liking and decided that he needed somewhere quieter. His room. He went towards his room and then opened the door before shutting it behind him rather quickly. He threw his jacket onto the hook on his wall and fell onto his bed as he stared up at the ceiling before looking at the window. Some fresh air was good and he opened the window and sat on the windowsill for a minute. He stretched and continued to sit on it for a while before leaning against the wall and falling asleep.

_________________
Arkrius Wallace
Health: 100 / 500
Mana: 950 / 1000

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
avatar
Muzak
Lord

Posts : 743
Power Level : 2823
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 25
Location : ...just at the office.

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Hellbreaker on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:50 am

Toji and Hiro were about to start playing a serious game of Bonk! to settle their differences when they noticed one thing...Langford was gone!"Aaaaaah!! Where did he go?" Hiro rolled his eyes. "Relax,pup. Let's go explore. I bet you didn't see those snack carts in the main lobby.........." "Snack Carts!? What we waiting for,let's go!" He got up and dashed from the room full speed, heading for the lobby. Hiro chuckled, and followed him.

_________________
"Do the impossible
see the invisible
raw! raw!
fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"


Kamo Meijon
hp:1000/1000
mp:170/200
avatar
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Posts : 266
Power Level : 3531
Join date : 2010-08-25
Age : 22

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your a Witch

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum