Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques

3 posters

Go down

hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques

Post by kanda walters Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:00 am

Name: basic enhancement
Description: like in the character application, it is applying mana in various ways to enhance almost any aspect of his body, leaving the only exception to this rule are the feathers on his wings and the hair on his body
application-
  • skin- increase resistance to physical damage thus increasing physical defense. often able to resist bullets if a smaller area has more concentration of mana than others. he is still vulnerable to mana based attacks like an energy blast.

• tendons/ligaments and ankles -increase his mobility as the joints are more protected and kanda can move much more faster past human limits with out worrying about damage to his joints

• muscles- with application to the fibers in his muscles, it increase his already natural hanyo streanth to help him either run, punch, kick, and fly stronger or faster.its can easly allow kanda to run around 30 m/s with out tiring that much or even throw a boulder 5 times his mass like it was a pebble. and can allow him to jump about 20 stories.

• blood- increase their functions to help increase his stamina. helps in transporting the nutrients and oxygen to various body parts

• eyes- basically increases the range the eyes can see.

• inner ear- increases hearing range

Mana Cost: it is usually proportional to how much he enhances himself by. often the minimum is 30 points, the maximum is about 150. the points of mana can be distributed throughout his body to cover various areas of application
Health Deduction: none

Name: god cry swords style- a kind of swords style that employs the use of his katana and knives if need to. most moves often require quick stabs in close combat with the knives and powerful slashes with the katana
Mana Cost: none as it is a physical swords style and no mana is consumed
Health Deduction: large

Name:god cry swords style- tsukiyomi
Description: one of the few mana based techniques kanda has. it is when kanda transfers some mana to his sword with out enhancing it, only coating it to copy its shape. after that is done, kanda then swings his sword at his opponent so fast regardless of the distance between them. after the swing, if done properly, the mana coated on his blade flies off as a crescent moon shape cutting attack. when the swing is done improperly, even the tiny bit of mana still stick on his sword turns the attack into a whip based attack which kanda is not good and thus most of the time results in kanda either getting hit with his own attack or bearly missing him by a centimeter
Mana Cost: about 50 points
Health Deduction: either none or high

Name:god cry swords style inheritance technique- Izanagi
Description: a strong sword move that has power comparitive to mana based attacks. it is often the move students of the gods cry swords style learn to inherit the position as head of the swords style/dojo. the attack at first starts off as a simple rush towards his opponent. but then the user jumps above the opponent with enough speed that the user leaves an after image for about 5 seconds, often enough time for the opponent to think they are still there when really the user is above them with a large amount of their blades already flying at the opponent with the user already having their sword pointed down at the opponent to skewer them.
Mana Cost: none
Health Deduction: medium

note anything past this phrase is either a slot for a technique that i will think of later or a technique i am working on

Name:god cry swords style- amateresu
Description: using the knives he already has he rubs them togather with the katana at high speed heating up the blade to an incredible temerature.
when used with any mana based attack, the energy attack gains a fire effect along with the original effect it may have

Name:god cry swords style- Susanoo
Description: a technique where it has kanda spinning like a top at a high pace, depending on what equipment he uses it has various effects. this technique has him move around as he spinns almost like a tornado or a cyclone. after he has achieved a certain speed he will jump up, rotate his axis os spinning so it is horizontal rather than vertical and slam down on his opponent
  • katana- regardless of the speed he is at, he will lunge at his opponent at a straight line slashing and slicing everything in his path

• throwing knives- the only effective way when using the said knives is that when he is up in the air and his axis of rotation is horizontal, he throws the knives all over the area making it rain knives at a high speed

Mana Cost:none
Health Deduction: medium

Name:god cry swords style- ryujin
Description: another of the few mana based techniques he has. kanda gathers a large amount of mana into his sword or weapon, does a basic single verticle slash. that slash sends a dragon shaped blast at the enemy at a high speed. with its power comparable to the crash of a cargo plane from the stratosphere
Mana Cost: 300
Health Deduction: very high(specials)

Name: guren
Description: an advance format of the basic enhancing technique, it uses a specific combination of what is enhanced and at what ratio. this advance enhancement enhances the skin and the wing muscles for defence to help him withstand most physical attacks such as cutting and hitting. although it enhances his defence, he can not move that much as when his skin has increase resistance, it increases the resistance to change and thus makes it much more rigid like a suit of armor.
the ratio of mana distribution is often 60 points in the wing muscles and 30 in the skin
Mana Cost: 90

Name: enhancement advance technique
Description: using basic enhancement and taking it to a different level, he increase the defense of the limb he uses to attack and the muscles used making his punches or kicks stronger to the point it is a whole different technique. the ratio of mana distribution is 50/50. this form of enhancement can only be used with one part of his body at a time.
Mana Cost: 100
Health Deduction: medium to high

Name:
Description: not too long, state how it looks and basic information
Mana Cost: make your own, mods will edit if they see higher cost neccessary
Health Deduction: none/small/medium/high/very high(specials)

Name:

Name:

Name:

Name:

Name:

Last edited by kanda walters on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 14 times in total

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue900/900hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue300/300hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty Re: hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:03 am

-nervs- allow him to react with greater speed, due to reactions being electrical impuleses, with the ability to transform mana into a small electrical charge to help the signals travel at a higher speed allowing him to dodge attacks he can't take head on as even if his defence is high enough, he is still vulnerable to mana based attacks like an energy blast. for advance sword techniques, it would require kanda to use this technique first to make the attacks stronger

this on is DENIED

To sleepy still to check rest full evaluation will be done later but this one will not be allowed under any circumstance
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue565/800hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue185/400hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty Re: hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques

Post by kanda walters Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:25 pm

thats funny, aros gave me the impression that i was allowed to do that when he approved my application after he understood what my character could do

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue900/900hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue300/300hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:01 pm

lets put it this way: its fine if your speed is slightly increased, but i don't want to make rules about dodging just because people want to state something such as "but my technique sais i'm fast enough to dodge."

We had enough cases were you specificly decided to just dodge your way through entire fights, taking few to medium damage in fights at most. If you write something like -
kanda wrote:allowing him to dodge attacks he can't take head on as even if his defence is high enough
- its not surprising moon sais its not allowed.

despite that, your nerves don't make you faster, they can only make you recognize things faster. Speed is created through strength after all, an impulse gets something to moving and determines its speed.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue470/550hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue430/650hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:35 pm

apparently i wasn't clear enough, the idea of enhancing the nervs was to increase the speed at which the signals travel, thus resulting in an increase of the reflex. as reflexes are signals from the brain traveling to the various body parts that are used. but i'm just trying to explain and will change it then

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:53 pm

apparently i wasn't clear enough, the idea of enhancing the nervs was to increase the speed at which the signals travel, thus resulting in an increase of the reflex. as reflexes are signals from the brain traveling to the various body parts that are used. but i'm just trying to explain and will change it then

THIS is excactly what is not allowed, so again completly and utterly
[DENIED]
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue565/800hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue185/400hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:42 pm

Temp Full Evaluation

Description: like in the character application, it is applying mana in various ways to enhance almost any aspect of his body, leaving the only exception to this rule are the feathers on his wings and the hair on his body
application-

skin- increase resistance to physical damage thus increasing physical defense. often able to resist bullets if a smaller area has more concentration of mana than others. he is still vulnerable to mana based attacks like an energy blast.

tendons/ligaments and ankles -increase his mobility as the joints are more protected and kanda can move much more faster past human limits with out worrying about damage to his joints

muscles- with applicationto the fibers in his muscles, it increase his already natural hanyo streanth to help him either run, punch, kick, and fly stronger or faster.its can easly allow kanda to run around 30 m/s easly with out tiring that much or even throw a boulder 5 times his mass like it was a pebble. and can allow him to jump about 20 stories.

nervs- allow him to react with greater speed, due to reactions being electrical impuleses, with the ability to transform mana into a small electrical charge to help the signals travel at a higher speed allowing him to dodge attacks he can't take head on as even if his defence is high enough, but that doesn't mean he can dodge any attacks. as attacks that is big enough that kanda doesn't have enough time to dodge or if the speed of the attack used against him exceeds 50 m/s at least. for advance sword techniques, it would require kanda to use this technique first to make the attacks stronger

as stated in above posts the nerve aplication will not be allowed

Mana Cost: it is usually proportional to how much he enhances himself by. often the minimum is 30 points, the maximum is about 150. the points of mana can be distributed throughout his body to cover various areas of application

There have to be more accurate mana costs a range of 30-150 is to inaccurate, make costs for each effect seprately as each will use diffrent costs

Name:god cry swords style inheritence technique- Izanagi
Description: a strong sword move that has power comparitive to mana based attacks. it is often the move students of the gods cry swords style learn to inherit the position as head of the swords style/dojo. the attack at first starts off as a simple rush towards his opponent. but then the user jumps above the opponent with enough speed that the user leaves an after image for about 5 seconds, often enough time for the opponent to think they are still there when really the user is above them with a large amount of their blades already flying at the opponent with the user already having their sword pointed down at the opponent to skewer them. if the opponent managed to dodge the attack the user when they land will creat a shockwave from their impact that travels all over efectivly hiting them with the weaker side of the attack
Health Deduction: medium if the attack was not successful.

............i hope this was a joke

owke first A MEDIUM HIT for dodging? i think not even if it was followed up by a shockwave ( Which would require mana) this is not an autohit, also the shockwave would need a range which is also not included. Second no mana costs? i think not add one or i will.

this is the evaluation in its entirety for now its kinda confusing and might ask about more things later
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:02 pm

isn't the health deduction the damage done to the casters body. cause from what you said, it sounds like the health deduction is the damage done to the opponent

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:39 pm

I think i take this case fully into my hands from this point on. I think its for the better not letting moon take care of you ''-3-

Description: like in the character application, it is applying mana in various ways to enhance almost any aspect of his body , leaving the only exception to this rule are the feathers on his wings and the hair on his body
application-

* skin- increase resistance to physical damage thus increasing physical defense. often able to resist bullets if a smaller area has more concentration of mana than others. he is still vulnerable to mana based attacks like an energy blast.

* tendons/ligaments and ankles -increase his mobility as the joints are more protected and kanda can move much more faster past human limits with out worrying about damage to his joints

* muscles- with application to the fibers in his muscles, it increase his already natural hanyo (?) strength to help him either run, punch, kick, and fly stronger or faster. its can easly allow kanda to run around 30 m/s with out tiring that much or even throw a boulder 5 times his mass like it was a pebble. and can allow him to jump about 20 stories.

Mana Cost: it is usually proportional to how much he enhances himself by. often the minimum is 30 points, the maximum is about 150. the points of mana can be distributed throughout his body to cover various areas of application varies 30-150 Mana

ok, part one of the evaluation:

1. first of all, i'll actually allow enhanced nerves. HOWEVER they only increase your reflexes, you can evade a stab but not an explosion - think of it as evasion without moving more than 1 meter with your feet.

2. everything i striked means its not neccessary for understanding, it goes without saying mostly.

3. tendons and ligaments increase is not neccessary to be named, its something passive, it does not increase speed but just allows the body to take the force of his own technique.

4. I dont understand hanyo

5. muscles, remember to watch how you strengthen yourself. you cant fly stronger anyway.

6. with individual mana costs put in "varies" and the numbers

Name: god cry swords style- a kind of swords style that employs the use of his katana and knives if need to. most moves often require quick stabs in close combat with the knives and powerful slashes with the katana
Mana Cost: none as it is a physical swords style and no mana is consumed
Health Deduction: large

its a swordstyle, not a technique. besides, normal strikes dont do large/high damage. If you want to mention it do it in the char sheet.

Name:god cry swords style inheritance technique- Izanagi
Description: a strong sword move that has power comparitive to mana based attacks. it is often the move students of the gods cry swords style learn to inherit the position as head of the swords style/dojo. the attack at first starts off as a simple rush towards his opponent. but then the user jumps above the opponent with enough speed that the user leaves an after image for about 5 seconds, often enough time for the opponent to think they are still there when really the user is above them with a large amount of their blades already flying at the opponent with the user already having their sword pointed down at the opponent to skewer them.
Health Deduction: high

I know you dont pay mana to use it, but lets look at mana as "energy" or "fokus" that is drained. cheap attacks with no cost are annoying. second, where does the "large amount of blades" come from? beside that i dont see why those rather basic attacks do high damage, they rather seem medium to me. medium with good hit probability.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue470/550hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Left_bar_bleue430/650hanabishi kanda- generation 2- techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kanda walters Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:14 pm

hanyo means a half demon. i apologize if it confused you, but sometimes i like to use japanese terms

and it is true that i can't fly stronger for wings, but how ever if i increase the streanth of the mussles of the wings i can fly faster if i still have feathers on them,and if i am on the ground the streanth of the wings are increased, they are good for defence

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down