Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

generation 2 hanabishi kanda equipment

Go down

generation 2 hanabishi kanda equipment Empty generation 2 hanabishi kanda equipment

Post by kanda walters Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:17 am

Equipment Template

Name: Ryūjin
Appearance: a standard katana. but the hand guard uses a european style rather than the usual oriental japanese hand guard. the hand guard looks like a dragon wing on the side with the blade and an angels wing on the side close to the back of the blade
abilities/effect: enhance durability compared with other swords, and an edge sharper than any natural katana with in human ability to make
stock: one
story*: its not exactly a legendary sword, but it is a sword that is used as a representation as one who has inherited the god cry swords style,

Name: tenshi
Appearance: regular throwing knives that look like kunai.
abilities/effect: sleek design to reduce air resistance more than other kinds of throwing knives
stock: fifteen
story*:

note anything past this phrase is something i am not using as i am either saving a slot for any future equipment or working on equipment i will use in the future

Name
Appearance:
abilities/effect:
stock:
story*:

kanda walters
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 0

Character sheet
Mana:
generation 2 hanabishi kanda equipment Left_bar_bleue900/900generation 2 hanabishi kanda equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)
Health:
generation 2 hanabishi kanda equipment Left_bar_bleue300/300generation 2 hanabishi kanda equipment Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down