Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

Post by Areos Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Pelleas had rushed through the headquaters and took the train just before it left the station, he had to sprint up to it and jump on the last wagon to actually manage to get aboard. Once in the cabin, it was entirely empty, he laid himself straight onto the first bench - he intended to be ready when arriving in the south.

(Health + 50, Mana full)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty Re: Mission: Retrievel of Scientist

Post by Areos Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:58 pm

"We're passing by Port Dace right now, anyone exiting will have to do so now, the train will slow down but not stop - please be cautious and a good day" *beep*

Pelleas raised himself and looked out of the window, before his eyes was the best known seaside town in all of south, Port dace, named after an infamous Pirate who had changed his ways to become a merchant and later founded this town. Pelleas had heard the Mayor was a true beast in both mind and matter, a werewolf who could singlehandedly defend the town from pirates - Port dace was surprisingly empty of crime for being a seasidetown founded by a pirate.

Pelleas walked out og his cabin and up to the end of the train, getting outside and standing on a small iron platform, with a valiant jump he got off the train and rolled himself of the ground and back into a standing position, though he admitedly almost tripped in the process.
"Port dace, I hope i get someone to transport me to that island, I doubt I could just swim there." Pelleas noted before getting towards the entrance of town, a few blues lazily greeted him, they were something like the town watch in the name of the Witchhunters. Not official, rather like scouts incase a witch appeared around the area.

He would head to the docks, hopefully he would find a kind soul ready to help him.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue470/550Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue430/650Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:00 pm

The docks of Port dace - there were vairious types of ships around, a few Galleys and some Fisherboats at the one end, but a few larger ones closeby. As Pelleas wandered over the wooden gangplank he looked out for either someone looking like they favor or are Witchhunters, or maybe a poor fisher who would give him a ride for a certain prize.

"I haven't planned ahead, I should have asked the headquaters for some means of transport." Pelleas spoke, he looked a little unsure about the whole case. He was a pessimist that allways tried to keep hope up and do his best to protect or save people.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:40 pm

/STD

"YE BLOODY TRAITOR" A loud yell came from the end of the docks, a ragged ship with black sails lay ankered.
"No boss your wrong.....I....I...." The man cowered before the the cloaked man shouting in anger.
"YE tried to steal me treasure map and now ye will pay" The cloaked man drew a cutlass from his waist and slashed the mans right arm of "And do not retunr to me ship" The man ran away bleeding heavely.

The cloaked man sighed and looked around he spotted Pelleas "A ye fine lad, i be wondering if ye wants to go on a treasure hunt. Not only will ye get a part of the reward, ye will also get a view of the mighty undiscovered terrain of the island" The man smiled broad as a parrot on his shoulder looked with a glare at Pelleas "Though i be saying undiscovered i hear there be Witch hunters that went there and never returned, What say ye? you wanna risk ye life for riches and adventure?" The man seemed jolly yet something about him and his crew seemed shady.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Pelleas watched the scene, but couldn't interferein his current position. He had no right to enforce law within this city, pirates also enforced their own laws so he couldn't oppose them either, all he could do is glare at them for a while.

As the captain of the shady vassel adressed him, he had to keep himself from attacking him, both verbally and physicly. "You do know that the punishment for your crimes will be dealt back to you, wether it be some far future or a near one. As for your offer - I have no intrest in dirty gold or other items of worth. However, I do have intrest on the island you claim to be undiscovered till now."

Pelleas would have rather taken any other means of transportation, but he currently saw no other. Rose telling him to slaughter them all and figure out what happens next didn't help either, even though that would give him their boat.

"I would like to travel aboard your ship to that island, and will lend you my strength. However, I have other objectives to fullfill on that island, I will not dig out your treasure for you. If you wish for something specific in return for the trip i'll hear you out. But before that, I go by the name Pelleas."

(healing wounds still, + 40 Health)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 pm

/STD

"fair enough matey" The man gave Pelleas a firm slap on the back and proceeded him onto the ship "This be my ship, The Black Peral"

"More like the black wreck" A big tanned guy standing at 2 and a half meters height Smirked while he said it.

"Shut your mouth Gelo or i might reconsider on having a canonier" The captain grumbled and turned back to Pelleas "I have but two rules, Those who don;t work don't eat and never question my authority" The last rule he emphasised. He looked at a guy sleeping on a canon and threw a rock at him. "Wake up ya bastard and give this lad some work"

"Yeah yeah" A scruffy small guy walked up to Pelleas "What be your specialties?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue565/800Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Left_bar_bleue185/400Mission: Retrievel of Scientist Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:37 pm

"I'm a trained soldier and well versed in combat for that matter, using a spear to attack on range. But as we are on a ship I pressume you request to know what kind of tasks I could fullfill as long as we do not engage comba of sorts." Pelleas stepped onboard as he had begun talking. "I have never steered a ship or alike things, but I know how to clean up and have a bit of knowledge in cooking."

He stopped and stood still like a soldier awaiting orders, looking at the small guy. "I'll cope with any other tasks you decide to give me however."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:53 pm

/STD

"We already be having a cook but ye may start with cleaning" The guy gave him a ragged mop and a bucket.

"Come ye bloody searats, we be going out to sea again" The captain pointed his blade to sea as he stood on the main deck. The sailors on the ship scurried from left to right loosening ropes and fastening others. "Lift the anker, hoist the sails steer hard to starboard" The captain gave the orders.

"What be the destination Cap'tain" A yell from the sterring wheel.

"sail em South West" A grin on the captains face.

As the ship headed to the open seas, the large man grabbed Pelleas's shoulder from behind "Be carefull now, the cap'tain may have let you on here but it be dangerous" He had a strange smile as he said that, as he walked away he poked his finger against his forehead and turned around "Before i forget, Do Not go downstairs" He had a threatening tone as he said that.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 pm

"Or else I might lose an arm or two?" Pelleas answered, he reffered to the man from before at the docks. "Whatever is down there greatly threatens peoples health then, so I think i can pass on it." Pelleas ended his sentence.

Nevertheless Pelleas wanted to know what exactly was down there, maybe he should be investigating - though, this was not the first point on his list. grabbing the mob he started cleaning the deck, trying to figure out what kind of people actually were on this ship. He hoped they would reach the island soon enough, he was not a friend of the sea to be exact.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:40 pm

/STD

Hours had past and the afternoon sun was high in the sky, a many strange man walked around on deck. Yet when inspecting closer a few females where mixed they looked sexy yet dangerous, one of them with an eyepatch walked up to Pelleas "What might a fine young man be looking for on a dangerous island like that? The Legend of that area say that any that enter never return" She let a finger slide over his cheek "Even on this very ship many still believe this is a suicide misison"

The captain walked up to the window of his cabin "Only a few more hours, just wait my dear. Just a few more hours"

Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 pm

"Risking ones live to protect or save others isthe only good reason, after all life is a valuable thing granted to us. I'm not scared of going on a suicide mission as you call it, i'm bound to stay alive due to certain reasons. I'm surprised to hear you're worried about a person you barely do know." Pelleas looked towards where the captains shout came and nodded.

"Be accertained that I will do my best to keep you and anyone I can protecton this ship save from harm." Pelleas wasn't good at flirting and tried to change the topic, her finger on his face had caught him offguard and he tried to retreat a little.

"Is there a reason why your captain would send his crew on a suicide mission for just some treassure? Some in his crew don't seem to consider him too trustworthy."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:33 pm

/STD

"WHAHAHAHAHA thats a good one boy" A man in what could only be discribed as shaolin colthes was standing behind him with his arms crossed and his hands in his sleaves. He had appeared out ofnowhere as a ghost "We need no protection, we may look like your average crew but we are each pretty strong" He smiled as one who had many years of wisdom and his wrinkled face might have been enough evidence to back it up. "As for our captain, we are just as you hired not to long ago. Most of us are from the same group though a few joined at the word of treasure"

"Whats this Zing? you being all friendly doesn't happen that much" The lady grinned

"Maybe it has something to do with the intelligence of the people i talk too" The old man snicker behind his sleave "Let me give you an ancient word of advice, The curious cat in the chineese restaurants joins the dinner table.......as the starting dish" He let out a loud laugh before he vanished.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:45 pm

"Isn't it a bit suspicious? he's gathering people around him with both strong mind and body, just so he can divide the trasure up with even more people? That makes it sound like he was rather out for luring as many people on the ship as possible - so does this mean the treassure is strongly guarded or something? Personally i'd like to hear him out on that matter. " Pelleas had been thinking out loud.

He had been given the advice not to go downstairs, but was it to conceal something hidden bellow or a truthful piece of advice? "Did you get a weird kind of advice what not to do on this ship, too?" Pelleas asked the woman. "by the way, my name is Pelleas."
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:06 pm

/STD

"Fufu thats a secret, curious child and i am scarlet" She winked before walking away.

Suddenly the hatch in the middle of the deck popped open and the samll guy climbed out, his white sleave now red. The darkness made it impossible to look inside and before any could try the hatch was closed. "HEY you"The guy pointed at Pelleas "Go to the cabin there and get the kettle above the fire, we be eating shortly"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Pelleas did as he was told and brought the kettle onto deck, the food they provided for the crew was rather cheap, and he had the feeling he probably could have done something better in the given time, but he held any comment about the food in. 'Maybe it only looks disgusting and tastes great' he thought to himself.

He waited for everyone to gather around the kettle and get their food, though he did wonder wether the Captain himself would actually come out and eat with them. Captains usualy had their own food, usualy with a higher quality than the crew had.

Pelleas had the feeling there was something suspicious below deck, something only the original crew and Captain knew about.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:02 pm

/STD

The crew of the ship gathered, some remained at their post making sure at least the minimum necesary are on duty. "Thanx kid" A big muscular guy gave him a pat on the head while he ran his bowl through the kettle. The bowl made a strange sucking sound as it was lifted out. Zing and Scarlet both helped them selfs to the strange bubling goo. Zing bended towards Pelleas as he scooped "Eat your full lad, it might be the last meal you eat" Again he laughed as he walked away, strangly enough the additional hired crew seemed to know each other and all seemed very eccentric.

Suddenly a strange sound came from above a man with long slender arms crawled from the lookout in the top of the mast, "Food? ........." A pair of dead eyes looked at the kettle and then towards Pelleas, He scooped from the kettle with his elbow lifted high "........I......thanks........" And the man crawled back into the lookout.

As the crew was eating a strange growling sound came from underneath the deck, a loud creaking sound as well as the sound of smashing wood. The small man ran towards the hatch and jumped down closing the hatch behind him, a gunshot was fired and the noice quieted down. Before anyone could react the captain appeared from his cabin "We be nearing the island everyone gear up and get ready" The small appeared on deck again and through the crew running about the captain looked at him, only to get a reassuring nod from the small guy. A nod seemingly saying everythings is under control.

Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Pelleas renounced from eatin the weird substance, he had eaten something at the train and was sure he could get along without it. As everyone was eating something weird happen, growling sounds came from below, like from some wild animal - one of the original crew seemed to take care of it though.

As the captain declared they'd be landing soon he took the opportunity and walked up to him, he would have liked a few things certified.
"Excuse me captain," he began "but there are a couple of questions i'd like to pose, ofcourse there is no neccesity from your side to answer them."

he made a short pause.
"One would be: why are you hiring such a large crew? this could only mean you expect danger ahead, judging from their strength from what it looks like, most of them could handle monsters by themselves." another short pause.

"My second question refers to whatever is below deck - ofcourse you have no obligation to answer once again. What is below deck and why is it being held secret?" he paused again.

"My third question refers to that treasure. I have no intrest in gold or anything, I would just like to know as much as possible about things if I put my life on the line to find them." admitedly not fully 'on the line' he waited for the captains answers, though he did not expect to get many.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 pm

/STD

The captain listened to Pelleas as he interrogated him "It seems you misunderstand something, me boy. I am the captain of this ship, I decide what happens on this ship and I need not give any explaination for either my actions or my cargo. I advice to show some respect or else you might be forced to get acquinted with the ragged sea. As for the treasure lets just say that it is more then this crew can scaunder" A very determined glare was given as he walked back into his cabin closing the door behind him.

"Your right you know" A voice came from Pelleas's back "Something is fishy about all this" Scarlet stood behind him "Even the fact that he knows what is on this island while claiming it is undicovered, but he had proof"She flipped a gold coined towards Pelleas "He had a whole bag of it everyone got some, not much more neccesary for a pirate crew to follow the captain right?" She grinned.

Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:27 pm

"Someone who had nothing to hide would not act this defensive, I stated he would not need to answer if he did not wish to." Pelleas spoke out. "And I'm disappointed on how people can throw away their fears because of gold, but I've seen it often enough to understand it. I'll wait for now, but I'll be wary of this whole case."

He went past scarlet whispering something while passing "Possibly stating the obvious, but i think it'll be better if each of us stays allerted and ready to either fight or run away when the time arises. Might not be good for my health, but i'll consider you trustworthy for now." he spoke out a little louder then: "I'll better stand back as long as there is no solid prove to distrust the Captain. We'll be landing soon anyway. "
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 pm

/STD

The ship neared an appocaliptic island, the dark ash like beaches tunred darker as pitch black trees covered the border of beach and solid ground. A volcano was puffing toxic fumes into the air as the black smoke poured out of its mouths. If that was not hell-like enough the woods were dark as night, red shimmers scattering around inside. The crew on the ship began to grow nervous, or atleast those that seemed normal. Zing, scarlet and a few others were calm sharpening their blades and loading there guns. Scarlet looked at a small boy, an apprentise aboard of the ship "Better be ready, this is the kind of noone is safe" She laughed as the boy grew scared.

The captain had changed into a red coat and brown pants, a green parrot sat on his shoulder "Now ye Sea-rats, anchor the ship the seas are unussually deep around the beaches. Like they are inviting us in, everybody needs to go 100 meters inside that forest and there will be a clearing, my ship mate Douglass will guide you."He pointed at the midget that had been given orders to Pelleas and the others aboard. The captain then pointed and motioned at some of the others to stay behind.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:13 am

Pelleas went along with the orders the captain had shouted out and followed after the man called Douglass, he marched along with the rest of the group into the forest. He had his valkyre strapped to his back and his spear held ready incase the indigenous beasts decided to attack. Why am I getting the feeling some three-headed dog is going to attack us?

He addmittedly did not like the island, it seemed to fullfill the picture of hell everybody would be having. It looked dead and dangerous, this was quite an adventure, though he had the feeling the captain had discarded the fact he already had a mission to fullfill around here. Since he had no leads on where the other witchhunter could be he would obviously follow along for now.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm

/STD

"Not to long now" The captain walked with a quike pace back to the ship after guiding the men onto the forest, behind him following were five men from his origenal crew. After climbing onto the ship he slammed the hatch open he looked at the front two men "you know what to do, im counting on you guys" He lay his hands on their shoulders. The man nodded and jumped down. From the darkness two red eyes glistened as ruby's.

"According to the cap'tan the location of the treasure is in the middle of this island, near that gaping hole of hell" Douglass explained.
suddenly a sound emerged from the foilage, two red eyes shoot from one end to the other and from every direction large black tigers jump, the two red eyes staring from deep in the foilage. The tigers growled as they stood there, suddenly a deep roar came from where the red eyes where, the roar seemed to sound like human speech only deeper and demonic. The tigers jumped forward attacking the crew, many were mauled and clawed yet Zing easily let them pass and do large amounts of damge to their sides, Scarlet used her cutlass like a rapier, stabbing into the tigers and then large slashes to rip them open. The long armed man was there too "Dana get your ass moving or die" Scarlet shouted at him. "Owke........." An incoming tiger dived at him bearing his fangs, Dana stretched out his arm coiling around the tiger then a strong pull and a jujitsu throw was made slamming the tiger full force face first into the ground. From above and from behind two tigers dove for Pelleas.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 pm

"Damn it! multiple tiger-" Pelleas wanted to roar out his discontentedness as he saw the frontguard to be attacked, but he himself noticed that he was being targeted by two of them at once - he rammed the blunt side of his spear into the ground and let the attack from above pierce itself onto the spear, while grabbing his valkyre backhanded with his right hand and firing it upside down at the other tigers face, throwing a large amount of powder right into its face along with a bullet.
The tiger on his spear was thrown onto the other who had tried to lunge at him blindly, having his paw slide by Pelleas side and ripping up a little flesh. Both tigers now lay pretty much onto another, giving Pelleas a short window of counterattacking.

[remniscience spike (bloody version)]
Thanks to his wound he could perfectly strike at them with massive damage now, he threw his spear forward with high speed, lengthening it and using his own blood to triple the range of his attack, piercing right through both tigers. Though that wasn't the finishing move yet.
"bloody rose...." Pelleas spoke, as he closened up to the tigers and let more blood flow out of his wound to let the blood turn into a needlecushion that pierced through both targets body numerous times.

"Haa..." Pelleas gave a deep sigh, releasing some of the tension and letting the blood flow back onto his spear. "Everybody form a defenseline for range weaponed users, someone check the number of beasts attacking us or if that already was it!" he shouted out, it wasnt like he was wanting to give orders, but nobody else had decided to.

(-80 Health -90 Mana +20 health regeneration)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:55 pm

/STD

The old crew ran around trying to survive while a total of around 8 men were casually fighting, they seemed to have been in countless battles what they lacked in force the made up with expierence, though strength was not something the three strongest lacked. "Do not get so ancy young friend" Zing stood beside Pelleas "That was some nice killing you did there, might you be interrested in joining a mercenaries crew? lots of money to be made" He grinned ad Scarlet rammed her cutlass into a tiger that was still wringing around on the ground.

The forest was dark and the eyes were still staring yet a strange angery glistening was in them as a black spear was flung from within the flora. Straight at Pelleas.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:08 am

"I'm sorry, but aside from the fact that I fight for the rightous and good I cannot turn away from my curren-" Pelelas turned to the side, swinging his spear in a 360° motion to create a makeshift shield to block the spear being hurled at him, he had a bit of warriors intuition, but it was rather the fact that he had seen something in the bushes move.

with a *cling* sound the spear thrown at him got deflected and struck into the ground, he charged a little towards the place and pulled off another long-ranged attack, though instead of one straight line he made it shift into multiple small tips spreading like a spider net.
The attack shouldnt deal much damage, but get stuck on an enemy. The blood got a little less solid and turned into a leather like substance, allowing Pelleas to use his spear like some fishingrod to pull out anything he might have hit.
(I hope I explained it good enough, its basicly as hit and pull attack)

(-40 Mana + 20 Health)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next