Judgement.

Go down

Judgement.

Post by Artist on Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:38 am

On the wide area known as central plains filled, covered by grass and and flowers not to far a forest could be seen. The city known as Toron could be seen in a vague distance.

L Grimm was being dragged by the collar of his shirt knocked out onconscious. The being dragging him was tall and heavily armored helmet mask covering his face. His armor was flawless white and blue color and unique designs. Two more amored beings were in front same coloer different look. All three looked menacing in appearence and felt that way to.

L's eyes started to open slightly, he felt himself being dragged and opened his eyes a little wider to see who was dragging him. He saw the amor and rolled his eyes. "How the hell did I end up this situation." he said to himself. He placed his hand on the amor. "Frost." the armor began to freeze ice riding up his arm the man instantly let go. "I see you have awoken Grimm." He placed his left on the ice as it rose up his arm instantly the ice melted and broke off. The other two armored peope stopped walking and looked at L.

L grinned wiping the dust off his shirt. "So you assclowns finally found me after all this time, I was beginning to think you didnt care anymore." L rolled up his sleeves he already knew what was instore for him. He was certain he was gonna die. But L isnt a man to fear death.

The lead armored man spoke. "L grimm you have been judged by us, for your contemps of theivery and slaughter. You will die in our chambers while we take back what you stole from us. The knowledge of magic you posses does not belong to you or any other mortal human. And you will return it." its voice sounded near robotic you could tell these things are not human.

L waved his hand through his hair.
These three totally outclass me in every way, I remember the last time I faced them.
who wouldve thought I would die in central plains

"Earthen pillars!" L slammed his hand onto the ground rows of pillars rose from the ground heading straight towards them. The one on the right put his hand on the ground and spiked once came out and broke through them aiming towards L. He avoided but was to slow, the third and what looked like the most female of the three was in the air, large amounts of fire in her hand crashed down letting loose a wild burst of flame.

L barely managed that alive he was burned and had a large burn mark on his left arm and chest. "So I see you learned to enchance your endurance and durabality..." The lead said behind him, he grabbed L's hair and kneed him right in the gut. L couphed out blood and was sent back a few feet. He fell landing on his back. The second one was in the air ready to strike. L created his arcane spearz made of pure aura energy to block the fist. Then pushed back giving him some distance.

He got on his feet quickly and avoided a killing blow from the female. He went forward and landed a strike to the females helmet leaving a scar. Then L managed to throw the spear to the second one who was running in. It pierced him in the chest and exploded.

L made an open left palm and grabbed the females helmet releasing a burst of blue fire. The lead was walking slowly towards L and pointed an open hand towards him a black energy circle was around his hand and fired towards L. He was able to cover with his arms just in time. He was on the floor breathing heavily, and got back up to see the three walking towards him. The ones he actually managed to land an attack werent hurt in the least. The lead one raised his right hand. "Did you actaully think you were winning?"

"No... not at all." L said getting up
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)
Cash: 292

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judgement.

Post by Artist on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 am

L was back on his feet, if it wasnt for his spell he would have surely died by now. But he was injured. In a instant it started to rain, heavily soaking L and the three that wished to kill him. L looked up at the sky, with a face of shock. "So you want me dead in the rain, it adds to the dramatic affect I guess." He held out his hand, and water began to circle over his palm.

The lead armored being stared at him. "You will continue to fight, knowing full well you will die...so be it. L Grimm." he shot his hand forward, releasing a bolt of energy. L managed to block it waving his hands to the side creating a barrier of water then freezing it. But the impact still hit him, he was sent backa few feet.

The female being was running towards his side charging two orbs in her hand, she threw them towards L. He avoided the first which landed and exploded, he was barely caught in it. He took out his revolver and fired at the second orb. "Arcane Shot!"

The gun fired off powerful blast that hit the orb and caused a even bigger explosion that caught her.
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Judgement.

Post by Artist on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:39 pm

The three jugdes, were standing over L Grimm there masks and armor revealed nothing about them. Whatever L did it proved useless to them. He was done and defeated, reaching the end of his life.

L clothes were torn to shreds, bruises and gashes, slashes and cuts all over him. "L Grimm your fate has been jugded, you are sentenced to death..." The lead one said, he held out his hand and spear formed. He grabbed it, at held it over L's head. As he preceeds to thrust his arm, and end L's life.

His arm was stopped, the other Armored being stopped him just as the tip of the spear came close to L's back. "His death, is not to be given by your hand. You know that." after he said that he let go. The Lead looked at him, then back at L. He said nothing, but grabbed him by the hair and pulled his almost lifeless body up. "You are Lucky L Grimm,...but in the end I will still give you death. But as we are ordered to just strip you of your powers that you have stolen. So that will be done."

The Lead held L in the air, then let go. L started floating helplessly, his eyes were closed blood dripping from his mouth. The three of them formed a triangle around L.

Soon a flash of golden energy started to release from L, he screamed in pain. His eyes were covered in gold, the pain was unbearable. They were stripping him of everything, he had all the spells he had stole from them. The energy vanished, and L landed on the ground body covered in smoke. "Such a shame, you were so talented in that arts. A golden aura should not go to waist, but this is your destiny." The Lead one said. "But the fact that you are still alive, is beyond me." He said.

The more femine one, walked over to L's body. "We will take him, to Lord Ultor so he can be judged by him."

Pics of the Judgements
Spoiler:
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile