Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Post by Luna Moonlit on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:26 am

Luna just watched him as he did everything that he was just doing. "Well I do like to have company, though i never get it. Until now. You are the first person to even come into my home, and the first man to come near me." She told him as she looked down the path, got the chills and smiled then began to walk towards her home again. "You are more than welcome to stay if you want to. I shall not force you, nor put any spells on you either."She said with a soft cackle as she stood next to a tall spiral pole that led from the ground to the top of her home.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:04 am

Bartholomew Debussy

A raised eyebrow was Bartholomew's response as she said that she wouldn't force her or put any spells on him. Does that mean that she had the intention to make me stay at one point? He wondered. Needless to say, she does have a good eye for men. A Frenchman at that. He looked at the path and then to Luna and then back to the path and then to Luna once more. It was a tough choice, to stay in the wondrous and enchanting forest for a little while, or to return home and enjoy the luxuries he had at home. His final decision was to stay in the forest. He was becoming bored at home, he had a lot of family money left and had a business on the side that could more than ever keep him going for monetary gains.

He walked back to Luna till he was a few feet in front of her. "I'll fancy a stay here for a little longer." Bartholomew said.

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:11 am

"Okay then, cool." Luna said with a soft smile as she whistled for her broom. The broom flew out of the house through the chimney and zoomed down to the ground to Luna. Luna noticed that the broom was all dirty so she shook her head. The broom then shook itself off and straightened up a bit. "Good boy."She said to the broom and waved her hand at it, wanting it to go back into the house. She then turned and looked at Bartholomew. "So...What does a fine Frenchman like you want to do now??" Luna asked him as she softly smiled at him.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:15 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Show me more of this wonderous forest." Bartholomew stated as he slowly looked around, spinning around to see a full 360 view of the forest. "Dare I say it'd be shamed for the forest not to be looked upon on the eyes of Bartholomew Debussy." He said before continuing to look around the forest. "Also perhaps let the lady tell me more about herself for me." He said as he looked into her eyes and putting on a coy smile. "Information worthy enough for a Frenchman and myself." He said as he put a hand on her shoulder and trailed his finger from one shoulder to the other as he walked around her till he stood on the opposite of Luna from where he stood from before.

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 am

Luna got the goosebumps as Bartholomew trailed his finger from her shoulder to the other. "Well I have not been here long so I do not know much about this place, just that it is magnificantly beautiful. The most beautiful place i have ever seen." She told him as she walked around her house quietly, trying not to disturb the natural beings all around them. "But as for information about myself, all you would to is ask questions and I shall answer them thruthfully." She said as she was halfway around her house.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:06 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Surely you know something." Bartholomew stated. "Have you not explored the area? If not, I'm shocked. I'd be exploring it quite often. Shame on you." He said, somewhat disappointed. "Well then...we'll explore and I'll ask a question or two" Bartholomew said. Immediately he started walking off in a random direction in the forest to do his said exploring the forest. He looked behind him and motioned Luna to follow. "Are you coming or not?" He paused for a moment, wondering what to ask. His hand lightly stroking his chin as he wondered. A question popped into his head and decided to ask once Luna got closer. "Why are you living here? Someone must have a reason for this."

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:11 am

Luna was walking beside him on his right, she looked around with a soft smile. "I love the nature and nature has always been a witches home in my family. Its the most natural, wiccan area ever."She told him in response to his question. She turned her head and looked at him with a relaxed face. "Any other questions for me, Sir Bartholomew??"She asked him with a soft giggle after she called him sir.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:46 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"None at the moment." Bartholomew stated as he was in the middle of thinking of questions, but, none had popped at the moment till he remembered one about no man wanted to be near her or something related. He didn't exactly remember. "Yeah, one more." He said as he tried to think of the question out. "You said that no man wanted to go near you...why was that?" He asked, hoping that he had gotten the wording or question right. He remembered something like that. But decided to leave it to chance or maybe she can piece together the information.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 am

Luna looked away from Bartholomew after her had asked her the question. She stopped as well and held her hands together just over her stomach, her head was pointed downwards. "The reason for that...is...because I was the only witch in the towns I went to as I grew up, therefore I was freaky and spooky to everyone, including the men, who arent usually frightened by anything. But you are the first, just like I said earlier."She told him as she stood still, her head remained pointed downwards as her hands stayed in front of her stomach as well.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Luna's behavior was a huge change compared to what it was before and Bartholomew wondered why. He cupped his hand underneath her chin and forced her to look at him. "Hm, interesting." He commented. It looked like it pained her to talk about the subject or something related. She seemed interesting enough from most of the people he communicated with. He leaned till he was a few centimeters away from her face and merely pecked her lips to get her attention. "Head up and head high. Speak with dignity." He stated. "I assume it's a touchy subject and won't touch upon it anymore. Consider it a Frenchman's good will as normally, I'd be more pushy about it." He lightly licked his lips and then walked a little ahead. "Also, consider that a little French thank you for the stay."

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:31 am

Luna was looking at him with widened eyes and a deep blush all over her face from his giving her a little peck on the lips. "You are much different than I thought." She told him with a smile as she caught up to him. She was back to her happy self after that little moment. "You're a sweet person, very good looking, also you are very interesting as well."She said, not really realizing that she had said all of that, she blushed a bit deeper after she finally realized what all she had just said to him just now, but continued to walk by Bartholomew's side.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew quietly chuckled in a pompous manner. It was always entertaining to see woman blush and almost become red or even redder than a tomato from a mere peck or kiss on the lips. "Oh, so you've taken a liking to me then?" He asked, so self-assured of the fact. "As expected, you have grand taste, to go after a Frenchman." He stated as he continued to speak. "Taking a liking to my looks? Good choice, many women and ladies do like the looks of a Frenchman, especially one of the Debussy family. They say no one comes close to as good looks as a Frenchman." He said, showing the nationalism of the French. "You're quite beautiful yourself. Quite fitting for French." He commented with his hands behind his back.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:02 am

Luna looked at him again with a bigger smile yet still a blush added to her face. "Thank you. And yes, I have taken a liking to you." She told him as she looked around for a moment then thought about something in her head."Hmmm...I wonder..."She thought to herself in her mind as she then caught up to him again, leaned in quickly and kissed his cheek softly. She blushed as she did this yet a smile remained on her face and after her lips departed from his cheek, she straightened her back and went a head of him.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:23 am

Bartholomew Debussy

An eyebrow was raised by Bartholomew when Luna kissed him on the cheek and walked ahead. He pondered about it for a second as he basically heard her confession and then walked on beside her. "Well, I've taken a bit of a liking to you as well." He stated offhandedly before looking at her cheek and returning the favor. He gave her a little kiss on the cheek. It would be interesting to see her reaction a little bit, but, he had assumed that she'd still be blushing. Which was rather cute to say the least.

As they continued to walk, Bartholomew was taking in the beautiful sight of the scenery around the cottage and the view it had. It had a fairytale feel to it. It was quite the chance to live in an environment that Luna was living with and was becoming more and more jealous of her for living in such an area. There was nothing like it in Toron. It was always towns, busy streets, and noise. Not too comfortable. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted a change of pace and scenery, just like how he moved from his parents and into Toron in the first place. Maybe he could get this chance. "This is a beautiful forest..." He commented as he thought about how he could ask.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:39 am

Luna just ended up blushing even more as her smile got bigger as well. "Yes. This is a very beautiful forest. I love it. Just like I love being in a new place away from all the people that were afraid of me as well."She said as she began to look around once more with a smile. Admiring all the beauty of the forest that surround both Luna and Bartholomew. She felt like this was all a dream, being here in the forest, walking around with a man, the most gorgeous man she had every seen or even ever spoken to, which she didnt want to wake up from. She then secretly spinched herself to make sure she wasnt dreaming, turns out she wasnt and it was all real. Luna was enjoying it all.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew's hunch hit right on, but, her smile he didn't expect. It seemed like she enjoyed the kisses, or being with him. Or both. Back to his train of thought, it couldn't hurt to ask if he could stay at her cottage for sometime...right? He stopped for a second and looked at Luna. "I feel like a change of pace of environment." he stated. "Toron has become boring for the time being..." He added on, taking to make something of offhanded remarks to lead into him asking if he could stay. "I'm staying at your cottage for the time being." He stated. It ended up him stating that he'd stay, just like how he entered her home without any permission whatsoever. "Surely you wouldn't mind. After all, to stay with the man that you like, what else could a girl dream for?" He said, with a small smirk that formed into a grin.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:15 am

"[color=orange]Well okay then. If you insist on staying in my home, I say its alright. There is a spare room, actually there are several spare rooms in my house, you can choose whichever one you want.he told him with a smile as she softly giggled at him grin. "[color=orange]You're silly as well, I hope you know."She said as her blush was finally fading, she was quite happy that she was going to have someone stay with her in her home, actually fairly excited, especially since it was a man.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:31 am

Bartholomew Debussy

It was somewhat surprising but yet at the same not surprising that Luna allowed him to stay. Bartholomew would have to have someone take care of his home for his little stay in the forest, but, he needed to make a trip to Toron first to ask the maids to take care of the home while he was gone for the time being. It was expected of him to stay in Toron. He was also surprised that he was called silly. "Bartholomew Debussy a silly man? Simply untrue. I am hardly silly at all." He commented as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and leaned forward a bit to Luna, getting a bit in her face before quietly chuckling.

"This should be interesting..." He muttered to himself as he started to wonder about how it would be like living in this forest for a little while. Maybe a week or two. He doubt that he'd be her for longer than a month, as he did have to manage a few things in Toron.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:37 am

Luna leaned in as well so that their noses were just about to touch then Luna instantly turned and began to walk towards her home. "Would you want me to go with you? Or not and jsut wait here for you??"She asked him as she reached to the wooden railing on her house and turned her head to look at Bartholomew with a mischevious grin. She never took her eyes off of him, not for a moment, she just didnt want to. She stook there patiently waiting for a response.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew blinked a few times at her question. It seemed like she knew where he was planning to go, which he found somewhat weird. It couldn't be timing at all. "If you want to, go ahead." He stated before following Luna. The grin made him blink a few times before he decided to head off to Toron and deal with the current matters at hand. "Now, I have to head to Toron for business. Come along now. From here, you can see my lovely estate, art collection, and everything I have at my estate there." He stated as he started to look around for the trail that Luna had pointed out earlier. He found it a minute later and soon headed off to it.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 am

Luna whistled and waited a moment, then a few seconds later her broomstick flew out of her house and swooped down to Luna, she jumped up on it and then she directed it towards Bartholomew. The broom shot towards Bartholomew and stopped right in front of him. "Jumps on! I will take you there."She told him as she scooted up a bit and made room for him to get on as well. She waited patiently again and with a smile.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew blinked for a minute as he saw the traditional broomstick that many witches had before. He looked at it questionably before getting on without a doubt and wondered if it would really carry the two of them. He decided that Luna knew what she was doing and simply wrapped his arms around her body to that he wouldn't fall off. He had a minor issue with heights, but, nothing that he couldn't handle. She was rather slim despite it, and didn't mind being this close to her at all. "Toron is where I need to go." He stated.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:38 am

Luna smiled and patted his arms gently then tapped the tip of the broom with a smile. "Hold on tight."She told him as the broom shot up into the sky and headed for Toron semi swiftly, but no too swiftly that it would make Bartholomew or Luna sick, even though Luna was used to going very fast on her own broomstick, she knew that he wouldne be used to it so she went easy on him with a smile. Luna turned her head and looked at Bartholomew over her shoulder.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:05 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew was taken back at the speed of which the broomstick took up on ascent. It made him slightly hold on tighter to Luna as he didn't want to fall off at any given point. His head was resting against Luna's back and he peeked up and noticed her looking at him. "What are you looking at?" Bartholomew asked. He wonder why she was looking at him for no reason whatsoever before a small grin appeared on his face. "Couldn't wait to get a look at me before getting on the ground?" He said proudly. "The beautiful Bartholomew Debussy?" He quietly laughed. "You'll get quite the sight of me later on throughout the day." He said before looking down at the ground before resting his head on Luna's back again.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 am

Luna smiled and turned her head back forwards so she could steer the broom in the direction they needed it to go. As Bartholomew layed his head upod Luna's back, Luna couldnt help but smile softly. She reached down a bit and places her hand over his for only a moment then put her hand back down on the broomstick and pushed it downwards towards the center of Toron, landing directly in the center. "Lead the way."She told Bartholomew with a smile as she waited for him to respond and go where he needed to go.

((Post in Toron where you need to..lol))
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top