Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Luna Moonlit's Cottage

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Empty Re: Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 am

Luna steered the broom downwards as they got close to her home. "Almost home Isabelle. I hope you are going to like it here with me." She thought in her mind, wondering if Isabelle heard or not considering that they now have a bond between them. The broom stopped in mid air then began to lower itself with all of us on it until it reached the ground. Finally her feet were able to touch the ground and she got off, grabbing the suitcase and holding onto it. While waiting for Bartholomew to jump off, she looked at Isabelle with a smile as she had approached her and jump onto Luna's shoulder.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:55 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew hopped off the broom once they had reached the ground and he stretched for a second before looking around the forest. He took a moment to breath in the beautiful nature and the air. "Now we're back, to this wonderful establishment." He said as he walked towards the cottage with his hands behind his back and started to pace around the entire premise. Bartholomew wanted to see every detail of the outside of the house before looking into more further detail of the inside.

Quite well crafted. He thought before heading towards the front door, however...he needed to use the washroom to groom himself. He never did so the night before and wanted to really change out of the clothes he was wearing and into a new pair of clothes.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:10 am

Luna walked up into her home and placed Bartholomew's suitcase in one of the spare rooms on the bed. She looked around and seen that it was all cob webby and dusty. "Hmm. A bit dirty."She said as she waved her hand all around as if she was wiping off the walls. All of the cob webs and dust gathered into a pile and floated over to the rubish bin, dumping itself inthe bin. "Thats better."She said with a smile as she walked out of the room and back outside through the balcony connected to her room.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:43 am

Bartholomew Debussy

It took Bartholomew a minute to realize that Luna had gone inside and had his suitcase. He blinked as he looked around and was confused to where she went. He figured that Luna went inside and was probably doing something inside. He soon slipped inside the house and looked around briefly. It had been an hour or two since they were at his estate and it was more tiring then usual. He soon laid on a nearby couch and decided to rest his eyes for a minute or two before looking around to find Luna. He stared at the ceiling for a minute before his eyes actually started to close. Sleep soon took over him and it was something he didn't expect.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue340/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/600Luna Moonlit's Cottage - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 am

Luna walked back out of her room and looked around. She looked to her left and seen Bartholomew on the couch, asleep again, this time she didnt put him to sleep. "Hmm. Guess he was tired or something."She said to herself as she walked into her kitchen, walking passed the large cauldron and over to her herbs. "What to do, what to do??"She thought to herself as she then shrugged her shoulders, grabbed one of her books and walked towards the couch. She realized her heels were clacking so she walked over to the door and took them off.

Once she had taken off her heels she silently walked over to the old medeval couch and sat down on it, crossing one leg over the other with a smile. Luna then opened her book and began to look through it, wondering what kind of spells or potions she hasnt used or at least hasnt used in a while.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:04 am

Bartholomew Debussy

A few hours had passed since he fell asleep and he slowly opened his eyes, revealing the light of the outside world into his eyes. The shroud of darkness of his vision was completely gone and everything was fuzzy around the edges with detail not clear or sharp. It took a second for everything to focus back to normal, though, it was slightly uncomfortable to be sleeping with glasses on. He took them off for a minute before rubbing his eyes and stretching in a cat-like manner. Afterward, he placed his glasses back on and slowly slid his legs over the edge and slowly sat up. He noticed Luna was reading a book of some sort, he didn't know what at the front cover, but it looked interesting.

"What are you reading?" Bartholomew asked as he slowly stood up on his feet and walked over towards her. He sat down beside her and peeked over her shoulder to take a look at the fine looking book with a hand on her thigh. He was gently caressing it as he was getting closer and closer to her, trying to get a better read at the contents.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:03 am

Luna slightly narrowed her eyes downward and looked at his hand on her thigh then looked up at him. "One of my many spells and potions books. Are you wanting to have a book to read??"She asked him as she looked back down at her book, skimming over the many ingredients for the potions and spells in the book on the many pages it had.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Bartholomew Debussy

"Maybe." Bartholomew said as he continued to peek at the book a little bit longer before standing up and stretching a little before walking towards the front door. "I'll be taking a short walk around." He said before walking towards the door as there was an inconsistent buzz, quiet enough that only he could hear in his left ear. The door open silently and headed straight out the door until he was a good distance away. He periodically looked behind him wondering if Luna was going to follow before letting out a sigh and answered the call from WH HQ. "What do you want? I'm busy." Bartholomew stated. "Yes, there's a witch in the Forest of Annou, her name is Luna, that's all I know. Don't call me again you inconsiderate prick til I call you." He disconnected from the call and soon looked around before slowly stretching and resumed on his little walk before he returned back.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Luna has yawned and set down her book literally right after Bartholomew had walked out the door. She curled up on the sofa and closed her eyes. "What else am I going to do today??"She asked herself in a very sleepy voice. As of that moment after she had sealed her lips together, she slowly started to drift off into a light sleep. Her eyes were loosely closed, her lips were sealed closed, her breathing was soft. A small light blanket floated over to her and layed over her curled up body.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:50 am

Bartholomew Debussy

The walk home was quite pleasant as he had partially remembered the way back, though, he was partially lost from the lack of landmarks he wasn't able to identify. That was a long walk home. He thought to himself as he looked at the cottage and then opened the door. "I'm bac- " Bartholomew was about to say aloud, until he saw Luna on the sofa asleep. He assumed that she was a light sleeper due to the way she woke up rather quickly the last time he left with the light click with each step he made last time. Soon enough, Bartholomew started to tip-toe towards Luna, trying to be as quiet as possible and got as close to he could, looking onto her sleeping face. A small smile soon took shape and formed on his lips as he thought about a little way to wake her up. He leaned closer and closer to her face, their lips drawing closer to one another before he kissed her. She should be glad of a great wake-up call. He thought to himself as a grin formed as they kissed.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:58 am

Luna opened her eyes as she felt Bartholomew's lips lightly rest upon her lips. Her eyes fluttered open and close a few times until she had finally gotten a clear view of Bartholomew. Luna then slightly moved her head away to speak to him. "Hey, you're back."She said with a soft smile as she looked up at him into his eyes. She sat up and pulled the blanket up over her legs as she crossed them. "So what did they want?"She asked as she slightly pointed her head downwards. She realized that she had finally brought them up to him.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"I'm back." Bartholomew said as he quietly chuckled, somewhat surprised by her reaction. He didn't expect such a passive one and expected more of a embarrassed blush. Internally, he sighed as he shook his head. His eyes slightly widened as she asked her question. "They? Who is they?" Bartholomew said as he feigned ignorance. "I have no clue whom you're talking about. I simply went for a little walk." He added on. There's no way that she knows right? ...my assignment...right? I haven't made it clear or known that I'm part of the WH...have I?
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:23 am

Luna looked up at him with a disappointed look on her face."[color=orange]The witch hunters headquarters. I know all about them, and how you are a witch hunter.[color=orange]ld him as she gently took his hand and held it loosely while looking up at him. "I-I've known for a--while now. When you drank the tea and passed out."She started but then froze and let go of his hand as well as looked away from him. Luna had gotten up and just stood there in front of him.

Luna slightly sniffled and continued with that she was saying. "After you p-passed out, I went out to the head quarters and snooped around in the place. And I found you as one of the witch hunters. So I was hoping sooner or later you would have told me."She said and then turned her head slightly to look at him. "But you just kept it to yourself."She finished in a sadened tone.

Last edited by Luna Moonlit on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:34 am

Bartholomew Debussy

The news hit home as Bartholomew's eyes opened wide. She knew the entire time? How? He thought to himself. There was no possible way for him to be known or at least so he thought. She knew and he gulped. "Yes, I'm a Witch Hunter. I didn't think it wasn't noteworthy information to tell you." He said as he looked at her, confused by her saddened tone. Perhaps it was a sign for something, but, he kept on his toes. "If you knew...why bring this up now? Was there something you wanted to hear straight from my mouth? Me admitting that I was a Witch Hunter?" He pressed on as he stepped closer towards her. "Or was it something else?" He asked as he soon sat down on the sofa with his hand running through his hand. Her tone when she finished confused the hell out of him and there was a confused expression on his face when he thought more of it.

Did she thought of it as betrayal? He thought. Thoughts continued to flood into his mind on why, but, nothing came up. Why?
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:43 am

Luna looked at him with semi darker brown eyes due to her changed mood. "I bring this up now because I want you to know that I've known."She stated as she walked over to the kitchen, pulled out a glass from the cabinet, and then stepped over to the sink. She turned on the water and filled the glass up with water. Luna drank it and then semi slammed the glass down onto the counter, breaking it and cutting her hand. She didnt feel it the pain, nor did she care.

Luna stood there with her hand on the counter and blood dripping to the floor. "I'm sorry."She said as she walked out of the kitchen and to her room. Once she had gotten to her room, she grabbed a long piece of cloth and wrapped it arounf her hand lightly tieing it in a bow. She could feel the pain now, just not as bad as she thought it would be.

Luna sighed when she walked over to her bed and sat down on it. "Ugh I am so stupid."She thought to herself as she then laid down on her side and curled up, looking at her hand in the candle light.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:57 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Shit. Bartholomew cursed to himself through his mind. This isn't good at all. I wasn't expecting this. He added onto his thoughts as he heard her slammed the glass onto something hard. Before he could react, she was already out of the kitchen and into her room. He had watched her and he slowly stood up and walked over towards her door. He took a long pause before taking in a deep breath and knocking on the door once. Bartholomew knocked against before entering Luna's room and closing the door behind him, with his back against the door.

"You wanted me to know?" Bartholomew asked. He walked quickly towards her bed and slowly sat on it, with his back towards her. "Thanks." He said as he looked over his shoulder and ran his fingers through her silky soft hair. His other hand reached for her bandaged hand and he slowly turned around to face Luna. He raised it up to his lips and gently kissed the back of her hand. "Don't damage your hands now. They're like a work of art, beautiful, exquisite..." He said as he left his sentence unfinished.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Luna just laid there and watched him. Until she had finally sat up, she then hugged him gently, as if he were a fragile child. When she was finished hugging him she let her arms drop to her side and she slid her legs to the edge of the bed so now she was sitting right next to him with her hand in her lap and her head pointed downwards. She didnt speak at that moment for she couldnt think of anything to say."You're welcome."She said in a quiet tone.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:00 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew hugged Luna back in response and he cupped his hand underneath his chin and lightly moved his thumb across her lips. He then pulled her closer towards him till their lips were close to touching before he paused. He slowly opened his eyes and then looked deeply into her eyes before moving a hand towards her shoulder to part some distance between the two. With such a situation between the two and an unnerving silence, Bartholomew decided perhaps it was better for Luna to be alone for the time being. He ruffled her hair and then stood up. A small smile appeared on his face before slowly walking towards the door and paused a second in front before looking turning his head over his shoulder at Luna, wondering if he should go or not. She would have the final say. "You want alone time?"
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 am

Luna's eyes slightly widened as she seen him walking away from her. She stood up and looked over at him. Luna didnt say a word when she was standing up looking at Bartholomew. I dont know if I should do this or not. Gaah. What do I do?? she kept asking herself until finally she made up her decision on what to do now. I shall do it, and fast before he leaves my room. She thought to herself. She runs up to Bartholomew, paused for only a second or two, she then turned him around and pressed him up against her door gently, looked up into his eyes and then she kissed his lips softly.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:54 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew's eyes widened when Luna kissed him. He responded with a passionate kiss, his tongue dancing with hers and his arms wrapped around her. In an instant, he quickly reversed the positions with Luna against the door and he pressed against her. His kisses danced towards her neck and then he peeked up to look at her. A small grin on his face. "You want me to stay? Good choice." He stated as he continued to kiss her neck multiple times before returning his kisses back onto her lips. Perhaps he was going a little overboard.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:06 am

Luna opened her eyes and looked at him with a smile and blushing after he was kissing her neck and then her lips again. She rested her hands gently on Bartholomew's jawline and kissed him again then pulled her lips away from his and just looked at him. "Yes. Of course I want you to stay. Why wouldn't I?"She said to him and then grinned mischievously and spoke again. "Just as long as you behave and not try to hide anything from me."She stated firmly but with a soft smile.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"I'll try. Behaving might be a little difficult." Bartholomew joked as he whisked her off her feet and then carried her to her bed and placed her down. He soon climbed on top of her and grinned. He resumed kissing her neck, leaving a few marks on her neck before grinning into her neck with the next kiss and then smirked. "You want me to stay? Well, then, I'll stay right here then." He said as he leaned a mere few inches away from her face before laying beside her. "I'll be as open as I can, you can say a Frenchmen's honor."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:48 am

Luna looked over at Bartholomew with a smile then reached down at her hand and began to unwrap her hand, looking at her cut up hand. She winced and then ignored the pain and shifted to her side, facing Bartholomew with a soft smile. She couldnt help but smile, she didnt want to stop either. Luna just layed there and smiled at him, she reached her hand up and began to move some of his hair out of his face, then placed her hand over his jawline using her thumb to gently caress his cheek.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:41 am

Bartholomew Debussy

A tinch of a smile appeared out of the corner of Bartholomew's lips as he liked what Luna was doing. His eyes were slowly becoming heavier and heavier. He didn't know why he was asleep, maybe it was just being beside her, maybe Luna's lips were coating in some sleeping formula, or maybe even the comfortable bed. All in all, fatigue hit him hard. A quiet chuckle left his mouth as his eyes became heavier and heavier till they closed and he fell asleep with his face directed towards her. He had forgotten to take off his glasses or simply lacked the energy to take them off before he fell asleep and he scooted closer to her with his arm draped around her.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:55 am

Luna watched him and smiled as she continues to gently rub his cheek with her thumb. With her cut hand, she reached up and gently grabbed his glasses, and placed them on the table next to her. Once she had done that, she scooted a bit closer to him and kissed his forehead softly and then laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. She then waved her hand behind her, she made some wind blow out the candles on the table. "Sleep well."She told him softly in a whisper and a smile as she began to fall into a light sleep, she made it a light sleep so that she could still hear everything around them and her home.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next