Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Luna Moonlit's Cottage

Post by Muzak on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Many hours had passed since Bartholomew fell asleep and he was practically right beside Luna, a few inches apart and could basically breath on Luna. The forest seemed to be quiet and calm and he slowly opened his eyes and everything was completely blurry. He turned over to see someone beside him and blinked a few times before quickly sitting up, making a loud creak in the process and then quietly sighed. He remembered that he slept in Luna's bed and he scratched his eyes. There was a buzz in his ear that was an indication of the Witch Hunters and he soon stood up and held his hands out in front of him as he tried to find the door. Eventually he found it and opened it and took a few paces away from the room to avoid and eavesdropping. "What do you want?" Bartholomew answered in a whisper. "She doesn't appear to be hostile...what do you mean I have to keep watch? Fine." He said before returning back into the room with a loud bonk to the head and soon returned back to the bed, staring at Luna's sleeping face.

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:54 am

Luna turned over onto her other side and let out a long semi loud breath and even with a smile. She then woke up and sat up, scratching her head a bit, stretched her arms up and yawned. Luna then looked around a bit then laid back down on the bed and pulled her knees up to her chest and fell back asleep. She tossed around a bit until she had gotten comfy, she finally turned towards Bartholomew and laid her head on him gently. She then fell into a deep, quiet sleep with her eyes and mouth both closed.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:37 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew stroked Luna's hair as he repeated the words of his assignment in his head. Watch over Luna and if she deems as much as a threat, kill her. To be assigned till further notice. He quietly sighed and then looked at Luna's sleeping face for a minute before his hand gently touching her cheek. It doesn't seem she'll be going against us at all. He thought to himself as he gently moved his hand all over her cheek, gently caressing it. He leaned extremely close towards her ear, gently nibbling and whispering into her ear. "Wake up." He whispered.

"Men are like limbs and woman and children are like torn clothing. You can repair a torn dress, but you can't repair a lost limb."

"I have my whole mind wrapped around this different dimensions business but HOW do I get back to Tokyo?"
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 am

Luna opened her eyes, fluttering them a bit and then she seen Bartholomew and smiled. "Hey."She said with a smile as she kissed his cheek and then sat up and looked around. She stretched her arms up and yawned happily and held her arms up in the air, still stretching them. "Mmm What time is it Bartholomew??"She asked as she leaned against the wall, closed her eyes and leaned her arms up against the wall as well as her head and back.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:25 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"It's around ten or so." Bartholomew said as he slowly rolled out of bed and was still thinking about the mission. Is this a sign that they simply couldn't handle Bartholomew Debussy, assigned me to a harmless witch and told me to keep watch? His thoughts were running rampant, but, they were usually about how the higher-up's at HQ were jealous of him and his skills (as well as his tastes as well). His stomach growled loudly. "Let's go have breakfast, a fine breakfast fit for a French king!" He exclaimed as he walked out of the room and into the kitchen

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:31 am

Luna grabbed Bartholomew's glasses once she had gotten up and ran out of her door, catching up to him with a smile. "Here are you glasses, my good sir."She said as she slightly bowed and giggled softly as she straightened herself back up and walked over into the kitchen, walking passed the cauldron and over to the cupboard. "What would you like to eat?"She asked as she reached up to grab the sugar, but couldnt reach. She was standing on her tip-toes trying to get the sugar with her head turned so she was looking over at Bartholomew over her shoulder.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:51 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Anything." Bartholomew said. "As long as it tastes good, fit for myself, and smells divine." He stated as he stepped behind her and looked at the box of sugar for a moment and grabbed it. He looked at her before handing her the box of sugar. He looked over at the table and sat down, waiting for the meal to arrive. His stomach was growling for a minute as he waited for the food and the wait was becoming harder and harder to endure. He tried to take his mind off his growling stomach by looking around of the kitchen and maybe even Luna. A pretty face could distract his mind until then...hopefully.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 am

Luna began to cook pancakes, waffles, and some biscuits with gravy. It only took her a few minutes to make all of this. As she was cooking she would glance over to Bartholomew with a smile then look back at what she was cooking. "Almost done...."She said with a smile as she watching as everything was cooking quickly and was now done. Luna smiled and grabbed a few plates for the biscuits, pancakes, and the waffles, and a bowl for the gravy. She walked over to the table and set everything down onto the table and then walked back over to the plates and grabbed two, along with silverware as well and walking back over to Bartholomew and the table, sitting down and looking at him with a smile.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew watched the food being made and his mouth started to water. He longed for the food to be in his stomach and he licked his lips in anticipation. Once the food was set in front of him, he started to eat with a large gusto. He ate quickly, scarfing down the food, not paying attention too much to the taste and was more occupied on the filling feeling of the food. "Delicious!" He said in a grand voice, as he let out a sigh of relief as he finished with the last of his meal and slouched in his seat, extremely content.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:18 am

Luna giggled softly and smiled as she only took a few bites of her food and was finished. "Well I am glad that you liked it."She said with a smile as she stood up and grabbed his plate and hers as well and walked over to the sink, turning on the hot water and letting it run for a bit until it got hot. Once the water got hot, Luna put the plates under the faucet, letting the water rinse off the plates and silverware. As she was rinsing off the dishes, she got burnt by the hot water that was still extremely hot. She let out a loud gasp and ended up jumping backwards a bit and dropping a plate, hearing it break, luna's eyes widened.

Luna had looked down and seen the broken plate on the ground, her hand still burned but she somehow dealed with the pain and got down on her hands and knees, picking up the pieces of broken glass. "Ugh I am such a clutz I swear."She told herself silently.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew sat as his seat for a few seconds watching Luna get on all fours picking up the glass. He soon then silently stood up and helped Luna deal with the glass, getting on all fours to help with such a menial task that he often had servants deal with himself. He had cut his fingers on a few shards of glass by carelessness and soon disposed of them accordingly before looking at the cuts on his hands. They slightly stung, but, he treated them as they were nothing. They were basically just minor cuts that would heal up eventually and possibly 'cause no inconvenience...hopefully. "Be more careful next time." Bartholomew stated as he slowly took of his white gloves that were being stained by his blood and simply used them as a makeshift bandage.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 am

Luna sighed and looked up at him. "Sorry."She said as she just grabbed all of the glass, not caring if she cuts her hands up, 'cause she could easily make them heal faster, as she is going to do with Bartholomew's hands. Once she threw the glass in the rubish bin, she semi roughly took a hold of Bartholomew's hands and removed the gloves from his fingers gently, placing the gloves in her lap. "Stay still please. And don't even think about taking your hands back."She said in a soft tone and a small smile. She then closed her eyes and began to chant a short spell under her breath to heal his hands.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:53 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew's eyes widened as he watched his hands recover quickly before his eyes. He quickly withdrew his hands and then grabbed his gloves from his lap and put them on. "Thanks." He mumbled underneath his breath as he looked at Luna. "How should I repay you...?" He said aloud, more of a question to himself more then to her. He stepped closer to her and placed a hand underneath her chin and a thumb on her lip. A small kiss was placed on her lips before he started to kiss a little bit more passionately, lightly pinning her against the wall before grinning. "I think that's more repayment then needed." He added with a smirk as he licked his lips and then sat back down. "That's a neat little spell." He commented.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:06 am

Luna smiled after he had kissed her. "Thank you. I am more of a healer than anything else."She said as she smiled and walked towards the living room. As she walked by Bartholomew, she gently placed her hand on his shoulder then let it slide off. She couldnt help but smile after she sat down in a chair in the living room.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:50 am

Bartholomew Debussy

A small grin melded on Bartholomew's lips as he watched her go towards the living room. Another buzz in his ear and it was from HQ. What is it now? He thought, his mood sour from the call and answered it. It was mostly incoherent yelling from his superior who had taken a potshot that he was not doing his job and more importantly "reminding" to not fool around with Luna. As Bartholomew had a little history for charming women and definitely had charmed a lot of witches on the job. He quickly disengaged the call, his left ear ringing from the yelling and a slight pained look on his face as he then walked over towards the living room and sat down beside Luna, his head resting on the side of the chair. A quiet groan left his mouth as he sighed a second after.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:20 am

Luna turned her head and looked at Bartholomew. "What did they want now?"She asked him as she then began to sew a pattern on a piece of cloth, smiling softly, sitting in the chair with her right leg crossed over her left leg. She looked at Bartholomew while sewing the pattern and slightly bouncing her right leg on her knee.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:07 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Nothing too important." Bartholomew said as he leaned his head back to look at Luna before smiling and then looking back up front. "Just checking up." He quietly sighed. "Do you wanna know the reason why I'm here?" He asked, somewhat curious. Of course, he didn't plan on telling yet. Or maybe if she caught him by surprise, maybe he would. A kiss or two could easily make him spill an answer due to his love for woman and their...features. "It'll come at a price." He joked.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:11 am

Luna stopped sewing and bent over a bit, placing her materials on the table in front of her then leaned back against her chair and looked at Bartholomew. "Please, do tell me."She said to him as she smiled softly and leaned in a bit, lightly kissing his cheek, though her lips slightly made a sound as she pulled her lips away from his cheek. Once she leaned back once again, she looked at him in the eyes with a soft smile.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:38 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Well, for a kiss on the cheek..." Bartholomew said with a grin as he slowly stood up and then climbed on top of her. "That'll net you a tiny bit of information. Only an incomplete fragment." He added on. "I'm here because..." He left it hanging as that's what he thought the kiss was worth. He then grabbed one of her hands and intertwined his fingers with hers before the other hand went to her hair and deeply kissed her to show her an example of what could net her more information. His tongue danced with hers as he got her into a hot French kiss which he displayed quite well, and one of his specialties. "Well, maybe something like that could net more information." he stated with a grin. "Or...there's something else that could net you a lot of information." He left that last part open ended, he figured that she could figure it out, something that was higher then an engaging, hot French kiss....

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:20 am

Luna smirked and looked at him. "Oh? And what would that be, Barthilomew??"She asked him with a smirk. She knew what it was, but she just wanted to hear him say it. She looked at him and smiled, leaning in a bit and then kissed him deeply like he did with her.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:42 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Sex." Bartholomew stated before he was caught off guard by the kiss. His eyes widened as he fell back with Luna still in his grasp and soon the positions were reversed with her on top and himself on the bottom. It wasn't till long that Bartholomew started to enjoy himself as Luna was definitely not that bad when it came to kissing regardless of her little exposure to men. She was definitely a fast learner. His hands started to glide all over his clothed body, getting a feel for what curves she had to offer and they were definitely promising. Soon afterward a hand slipped underneath her clothing and started to explore the same curves, this time, with more feeling.

He broke the kiss for a brief moment. "Oh, you're quite a good kisser despite for having little experience with men. I wonder where you learn this from." Bartholomew said with an extremely smug grin as he resumed back to kissing and soon reversed the positions with himself on top and her on the bottom. This was something that he was planning to enjoy for a long time. A very long time.

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 am

Luna looked at him and grinned before speaking. "Well I have only learned from the best."She told him as she looked down at his lips with the same grin and kissed him again quickly and then began to speak again. "You. Bartholomew.Mmmm...My teacher!"She said with a soft giggle as she then placed her hands softly just below his jaw and brought him closer to her, she kissed him deep and long, and still very passionately as well.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:10 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew knew that Luna was gonna respond by saying he was her teacher. There was the only way. He felt like there were a few things she learned in the time being from just a short time of kissing. It was nice, enjoyable. He could hold his end of the bargain and tell some more information based on what he was here. A French kiss did earn that, however, he wanted her to go farther all for the sake of seeing if she'd actually do for information. His hands slowly glided across her body, feeling her and the fabric of clothing she wore before slipping a hand underneath to feel her skin. He broke the kiss for a moment to breath. She was definitely feisty.

"You definitely have."
He complimented himself and was out of breath, it was a little ragged, but, he'd be back normal again in a minute or two. If she's like this now... Bartholomew left the thought with a grin. "So, are you daring for the full information or no?" He asked, trailing a finger across her neck. "There's always that or time."

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:06 pm

Luna's eyes watched him curiously as she smiled, leaving her hand gently resting upon Bartholomew's jaw. The feeling of his finger trailing across her neck gave her goosebumps, though the goosebumps made her grin and kiss him again. After a few seconds of pressing her lips against his, she broke off the kiss by slightly moving her face away from his with a smile. "I think....You should decide that." She told him with a grin that almost looked evil, though her grin was not meant to be evil at all, just like a plotting type of grin, but good kind of plotting.
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"I should decide?" Bartholomew asked, a bit surprised as he blinked a few times. "Now, now. It wouldn't be fun if I had to choose. You're the one who wanted to know. You have to decide." He said as he poked Luna on the nose and added a "hmph" noise with a grin. "But, if you really want me to decide...I could." He said lastly as he brushed his hair out of his eyes and looked at Luna. His eyes wandered up and down her body, inspecting it.

"Now, do you want to know or not?"
Bartholomew asked waiting on Luna's response. He neared close and closer to Luna, til he was a little bit away from her face. "Your choice. This could be the only chance you have."

Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
340/600  (340/600)
Health:
200/600  (200/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down