Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Business in Toron.

2 posters

Go down

Business in Toron. Empty Business in Toron.

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Bartholomew Debussy

In the middle of town wasn't exactly the best idea, but, Bartholomew didn't mind, nor care for the matter. He hopped off the broomstick and started to traverse the streets of Toron which were busy. There were so many people that could one easily fall over and be trampled by the amount if one isn't careful. He grumbled, muttered, and cursed underneath his breath as he tried to make it to his lovely estate. It was a certain ways away from the main streets and was on the outskirts of the city. It was an inconvience for him when he wished to purchase, but, it had such great atmosphere and art surrounding it as there were sculptures, masterly crafted from granite, marble, all types of stone by the best crafters in the world.

After a fifty minute walk of traversing through the busy streets, he had managed to make it in front of his estate. It was quite different from before. A small grin appeared on his face as he entered through the front gate and walked on the main path of his home. There were multiple flowerbeds through the journey to the front door. It was enchanting and memorizing to see the flowers move to the front door and having sculptures and trees near them, providing shade and art to view on the walk, almost as if intended for a leisurely walk as the path looked like it stretched for some time.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Business in Toron. Left_bar_bleue340/600Business in Toron. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Business in Toron. Left_bar_bleue200/600Business in Toron. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Business in Toron. Empty Re: Business in Toron.

Post by Luna Moonlit Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:41 pm

Luna only stood outside, she didnt go in with him. As she stood there at the main gate, she held her broom in her hands and looked around at all the people. "Wow. This is alot of people. i have never been or even seen a town this big."she told herself as she looked down and seen a pure black cat, Luna smiled sweetly and bent down, petting the cat as it rubbed up against her leg. "Aww, how precious. I love cats."She said out loud with a semi bigger smile. Luna then picked up the black cat to see who it belonged to, but she did not see a collar or anything. So she decided to hold it and wait for Bartholomew to come back so she could ask him what to do. She had never been in this situation before.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 am

Bartholomew Debussy

It was a long trek to the front door of the Estate. Bartholomew stood in front of the door for a second before placing a hand on the doorknob and opening it rather slowly as he entered. He was greeted by the head butler. "Hello Edwardo." Bartholomew said, addressing the butler with some due respect. Edwardo has been working for the Debussy family for quite some time and has definitely earned some of the respect Bartholomew had to show. "Edwardo, can you take care of the Estate for me for a few days?" Bartholomew asked as he adjusted his gloves on his hands. "I'll be away for a bit, maybe a month or so." He slowly looked at Edwardo before turning around to leave. "Yes, Master Bartholomew, you can leave the state of the estate to me. We shall wait eagerly for your return." Edwardo said before Bartholomew disappeared behind the doors.

I knew I could could on Edwardo. Bartholomew thought to himself as he started to walk through the same path. He took the time to look at each sculpture for a brief second before continuing his way back to the front gates and noticed Luna. There was a black cat in her hands and he looked at her and then the cat. "A black cat? How interesting." He commented as he stepped closer to pet the adorable little kitty before looking up at Luna. "My business here is done. While we're in town, is there anything you want to do? I have - " His stomach growled rather loudly before he blinked a few times. "I'm famished, let's go have something to eat."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Business in Toron. Left_bar_bleue340/600Business in Toron. Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Business in Toron. Left_bar_bleue200/600Business in Toron. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 am

"Okay then. What do I do with this cat? It has no collar or anything saying that someone owns it."She stated as she looked up at Bartholomew with a semi concerned look upon her face, concern about the kitty. Oh she wanted so badly to keep it, but wasn't sure if it was legal to or not. "Can I take it home with m-"She began but paused for only a second or two then finished what she was going to ask him. "With us. It is super cute and I would much rather love to keep it."She told him as she looked at the black cats eyes with a smile then giggled as the cat licked her cheek. She felt like a child asking her parent if she could keep the cat, she was beginning to feel embarrassed as well.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:51 am

Bartholomew Debussy

The situation that Bartholomew was in...it was an odd one. It felt like Luna was his daughter, trying to ask her father is she could adopt a pet or have a pet of her own. He blinked a few times for a second and was shocked for a minute. Luna was rather cute in the situation and it was a little hard to say no. He looked away before breathlessly sighing. "Well, it's your choice. I'm not your parent nor guardian." Bartholomew said as he placed his hands inside his pockets and slowly walked ahead of Luna. "Let's go get food, I'm famished." He said as he looked behind him and pointed at the sky while slightly moving his finger from side to side. "Come along now, we'll have some divine French cuisine." Bartholomew stated proudly as he ended up walking back to his estate.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 am

Luna followed him with a large smile on her face. She decided to make the broom fly slowly with the cat on it, next to Luna as she followed Bartholomew. "By the way, Bartholomew. I dont eat much."She stated to him as she caught up to him, turning her head to look up at his facial features with a smile. She looked behind her to see if the broom was still holding up the cat, when i took a good look, the cat was batting around at the brooms bristles down at the end. Luna giggled softly then moved her eyes back to Bartholomew.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:44 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"A light French meal for you then." Bartholomew said as they neared closer and closer to the wonderful Debussy estate. They were at the front door and had entered and were once again greeted by Edwardo. "Welcome back, Master Bartholomew." Edwardo said. "Company? Would you like a meal for your stay here before you go?" Edwardo asked with a polite tone. "Yes." Bartholomew said. "Finest French cuisine we have. For lunch." He said before dismissing Edwardo and watched as he vanished into a hallway that most likely lead to the kitchen.

"We have some time before it's prepared." Bartholomew said. "Let's have a fine tour of my wondrous estate. Is there anywhere you'd like to see first? The art collection? Or..." He paused for a second. "Is there anything you wish to know about yours truly?" He asked.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Luna looked all around with a large smile on her face. She couldnt believe how big this place was, she was amazed. "Bartholomew, this place is beautiful, and so big."She told him as she turned and looked up at him with widely opened bright brown eyes and a large smile that felt like it never left her face. She then couldnt wait to keep exploring his home so she began to scoot away slowly while looking at Bartholomew with a smile, then she turned and walked around quickly, looking at all the neat items in Bartholomew's home. A lot of these objects she has never even seen nor heard of before.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:54 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Of course it's beautiful. My taste is one of the best in the world." Bartholomew stated proudly as he watched Luna look at the items in the home. She looked like a child looking at an aquarium of fish for the first time or something related. "Well, come on now." He said as he started to walk in his home. "It's time to show my famed art collection, one of my proud and joys." He said as he walked through multiple hallways of wonderful pieces of art. One might have expected that it would have been his collection on these walls, it was, but, not the main attraction.

There was a door that was designed differently then the other doors. It was painted red and had a gold trim around it. It has a sense of importance and perhaps had great treasure in it. They had passed it and had entered a door beside it, that looked rather plain. This room contained most of the art that Bartholomew had and even a few pieces that he painted himself.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 am

Luna didnt hear him for she was so excited that there was so many words running through her mind that she did not hear him. When she turned around and seen that he was gone. "Bartholomew??"She called for him, yet heard nothing, she began to worry a bit. She walked around, walking down several wrong hallways, unsure on where he had gone. "Bartholomew?? Where are you??"She called out again.Her walking pace began to speed up a bit as she kept looking for him, soon enough she was running through the hallways, still looking for Bartholomew. Typical hunter she thought to herself, she began to feel a bit scared, the broom with the cat on it had even followed Bartholomew.

Then she had gotten an idea. She whistled loudly and soon here came her broom. The broom zoomed through the hallways and knew exactly where Luna was. The cat on the other hand, was clinging to the bristles of the broom and had wide green eyes. "Awww, I'm so sorry kitty."She said as she petted the cat then hopped on the broom. "Take me to Bartholomew broom!!"She ordered it in a soft and sweet tone. Just then the broom went flying through the hallways very fast until it had found Bartholomew.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 am

Bartholomew Debussy

It was unusually quiet as Bartholomew was walking. He turned around to see no one behind him. He blinked a few times before opening the door and peeking his head outside for a moment, looking both ways of the hallway before stepping outside completely. Luna was no where to be seen whatsoever. He scratched the back of his head and figured that Luna was off still exploring the house. It was a little offensive to him as he was about to show her his prized possession, his art collection.

Bartholomew was about to enter the art room before noticing something out of the corner of his eye. It was a broom and the said Luna on it. His eyes widened as the broom was going at a fast speed and before he knew it, he was on the floor, quietly groaning and his glasses knocked off his face. He was completely blind without his glasses. Everything was fuzzy and he couldn't tell much details without them.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 am

Luna had flown forwards as the broom stopped so suddenly and she landed on Bartholomew. She opened her eyes and noticed that she was on him. Her eyes widened big time and she pressed her hands on the ground and pushed herself up and off the floor. "Oh my goodness. Bartholomew I am sooo sorry."She said to him as she grabbed his glasses then helped him up. She put his glasses on him and looked up at him as well.

As she was looking up at him, her eyes changed to a blue color, she was worried yet sadened as well. "I hope you can forgive me for that. I promise that I didnt mean to do this to you."She told him. She was quite sensitive over many things, especially over people she knows,cares for, and likes. She hoped that he wouldnt be mad at her for a long time. Luna lowered her head and apologized many more times.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:42 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"Ugh..." Bartholomew mumbled as he was picked up by Luna blinked a few times to regain his bearings. He stared at her blankly and simply put a hand on her head and ruffled her hair. "You simply wanted to become closer to the great Bartholomew Debussy." Bartholomew said as he was joking. He lightly ruffled with her hair. "Become closer to me and get a feel and smell?" He quietly chuckled before walking on ahead of Luna and headed back towards the room of his art collection. He paused in front of the door and looked around at Luna. "Stay with me. This place is quite grand in structure and in size, it's quite easy to become lost if you aren't familiar with the place." He said before opening the door and stepping inside.

The smell of paints filled the air as he entered. It was a nice smell, a fine smell of paint. He walked around the room that had paintings on every wall, quite similar to one you'd see in a museum. A small smile appeared on his face as he looked at various paintings by various famous artists.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 am

Luna quickly ran up to him and grabbed his arm gently, not wanting to hurt him in any form of way. "I'm still so very sorry about that. I do not know what came over my broom. I guess it thought it was being funny."She told him as she glared back at the broom. But once she looked around, she was even more amazed by the fine items in this room then the ones in the hallways. The items that were in the hallways were fine objects, but these ones, the ones in this certain room, were the finest that fine objects could be.

"Wow. These paintings are beautiful. More beautiful than the ones I have ever seen in my entire life. You truly are a fine, and artistic man. Have you shown these to anyone??"She asked as she let go of his arm by letting it slide away from his as she walked over to the side to look at a very colorful painting.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:16 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew nodded in response. "I've shown them to a few other individuals. Not many though. Many find me to be...annoying and obnoxious to say the least." He said. He walked to where Luna was looking and noticed her looking at one of his paintings. "Oh, so you're looking at one of my paintings." He commented as he looked at the rather colourful painting. It brought joy to his face as it was a years ago before he sought to join the Witch Hunters. While he was trying to establish an art store, he painted on the side and wanted to notice how it was like to try to earn a living by selling art. It didn't go that well unfortunately. He paused for a second before walking away from Luna.

He started to inspect the other pieces of art that he was interested in. Seeing their condition and smiling and enjoying the art, and beauty they portrayed on canvas.

Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:27 am

Luna had looked over at him and watched him walk away from her. She wondered if anything was the matter with him today. So she slowly walked over to him and gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay Bartholomew??"She asked him as she stepped in front of him and looked up at him, her eyes change from brown to blue again as she worried about him. She rested both of her hands over both of his arms next, feeling the muscles of his arms. But then she ignored the feel of his arms and continued to look up at him.

Luna tilted her head to the side just a tad and said, "You seem a little down, are you feeling okay? Are you upset?? You can tell me if something is wrong, Bartholomew."She told him with a soft heart warming smile as she straightened her neck and back so she was completely standing upright. She really wanted to know if he was okay. As she also wanted him to tell her that he was a witch hunter as well, but she thought that at some point he would tell her, so she can wait, she thinks.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:54 am

Bartholomew Debussy

"I'm perfectly fine." Bartholomew said. "I was having nostalgic moments when I saw my art once again." He added on as he smiled at her. "Feeling down? I dare say not." He brought a hand to her face and lightly touched her cheek and lightly moved underneath her chin for a moment before returning back to his side. "I'm sure you can tell, but -" Before Bartholomew could finish, Edwardo had come through the door as it was a habit of Bartholomew to always hang around his art collection when he first came home as he usually added on to it or simply wanted to see it again. "Master Bartholomew, lunch is ready." He said before disappearing out of the door. Bartholomew nodded at Edwardo before looking at Luna. "Let's go for lunch, shall we?" He asked before opening the door and heading out.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:05 am

Luna slightly sighed and followed behind him. "Okay. Lead the way, please."She said with a soft and very small smile as she followed still. She was kind of quite a few feet away from Bartholomew. She still felt like something was bothering Bartholomew, no matter if he said he was fine or not, she still thought he seemed troubled. But as always, she kept it to herself and remained silent. The cat and the broom followed beside Luna, the cat nuzzled up against Luna's arm and placed its head in Luna's hand.

Luna smiled at the cat as she pet it and lightly scratched behind its ears. "I think I will name you, Isabelle."She told the cat as she meowed cutely and began to purr semi loudly. All Luna could do is smile and laugh quietly, continuing to scratch behind Isabelle's ears. "You are so adorable."She told her with a soft smile as she brought her hand to her side and continued to follow Bartholomew.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:21 am

Bartholomew Debussy

They had arrived at the dining hall where lunch was served and the meal there appeared to be quite extravagant. It had looks like everything was prepared perfectly. A white table cloth over the table, the finest silverware one could buy accompanied by beautifully handcrafted and designed plates. The seats made out of cherry wood, having a beautiful shade of red. Edwardo looked at Bartholomew and smiled. "Enjoy your meal, master." Edwardo said as he bowed and gestured Bartholomew and Luna to sit. He sat down and was seated by one of the maids before another maid accompanied Luna to sit her down too. "Enjoy the food." He said before he started to eat his own meal.

It wouldn't take long as there was clearly too much food for two people to handle. Before long, Bartholomew was content with his meal and nodded at Edwardo. "Share the rest of the food with the staff." He stated before Edwardo nodded and Bartholomew stood up and went over to Luna, before he was there, he made a quick spin to face Edwardo. "Thanks for the food" He said before heading to Luna. "Enjoy the meal?" He asked as he held out his hand towards her. "We should head back now."
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:28 am

Luna finished her food with a smile. She then looked up at Bartholomew and nodded her head before she got up out of the chair and then pushed it in. "Yes. We should head back to my home."She said with a small smile as she looked over to him then walked over to the door, looking over her shoulder and waiting patiently for him to follow her. Her broom with Isabelle was literally waiting for them down by the gate.

"Do you have all that you need?? For however long you are staying with us."She asked with a smile as she was ready to get back to her home, for she felt sort of home sick. She was not use to being around such a smoky town. It even smelled polluted to her because she always lived in a clean aired natural place.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:49 am

Bartholomew Debussy

Bartholomew followed Luna to the door and then lead the way back to the gate. Once they had arrived at the front gate, he nodded. "Yeah, I should have everything." He said as he had a suitcase prepared for him at the front gate by Edwardo. "Goodbye Master Bartholomew." He said and Bartholomew nodded towards Edwardo. "Let us go." He said as he sat on the broom and waited for Luna to get on. This should be an interesting time. Bartholomew thought. Though he still had to do a few missions as a Witch Hunter eventually, once he was called to do them.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Moonlit Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:55 am

Luna grabbed his suitcase from his hands gently and then threw her leg over the broom stick. Before sitting down on it she placed the broom stick through the handle of the suitcase and pulled it down to where it laid against her knees. She finally sat down then tapped the tip of the broom and the broom instantly flew off, but not as hard as before. Luna steered the broom in the direction that they needed to go but never said a word, just as last time on there way to the city. They were now on their way back to Luna's home.
Luna Moonlit
Luna Moonlit
D-Rank (Gray)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down