Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival of a "Black Cat"?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty Arrival of a "Black Cat"?

Post by Artemis Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 am

Walking around the green area, the young woman with pale blond hair and pale ivory skin from years in cold mountainous regions took a breath of the warm air, air warm compared to her usual temperature. A smile graced her lips and the depths of her sapphire blue, cat like eyes. In her left hand she carried a book while her right hand remained empty and down by her side. Her eyes remained watchful as she took in the new scenery and breathed, closing her eyes as she did so as her smiled widened and, almost in a musical tone, she said "This place has a much better variety of landscape and temperature than I am used to," before she continued on her way around the plains of greenery. "Now, I wonder what I may find around here." the woman pondered as her smile never faded. Only her curiosity grew to great lengths as time went on without anything happen so far.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 350

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Left_bar_bleue600/600Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Left_bar_bleue600/600Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty Re: Arrival of a "Black Cat"?

Post by Holiday Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:08 am

Holiday flew around the sky on her broomstick as she thought about her next big event. She hadn't done anything that major since she fought those Witch Hunters a while back. She still laughed to herself about it, it was entertaining to think about.

"Well~" Holiday murmured to herself with a grin "What shall I do today?"

Just then, Holiday noticed a figure in the middle of the plains, to her surprise, it was a witch. She thought about what she could possibly do at that moment, only two options popped into her head.

1. Greet her directly
2. Cause some mischief to have a little fun

It didn't take long for Holiday to decide on the second option. She pulled out several easter eggs from her pocket and dropped them down towards the witch. The bombs would explode the moment they made contact with something due to Holiday's instructions.

"Don't die little witch, I want to have some fun" Holiday smiled to herself

(Mana -30)

Last edited by Holiday on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Left_bar_bleue200/200Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:21 am

Artemis blinked as downward movement caught her attention from the corner of her eye and, to her mistake, she at first paid little attention until an explosion close to her caused her to yelp. She quickly pulled out her broom from the book she had been holding with her left hand and hopped onto it to fly in the air a bit as the ground cracked where she had been before it opened up as if to make a pit for the eggs to fall into but since they exploded on contact, they just exploded further down so the ground didn't get to pop back up and send them back in the air as Artemis wished would have happened.

Turning her attention up to the sky, she saw a figure on a broom, a witch as well and smiled. "Well now, such a lovely greeting, you must be great welcoming at parties." Artemis called up to the other witch with a smile on her face, the look of innocence of one who was trying to play the part of it.

(Mana -35)
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:39 am

"Everyone loves my parties" Holiday smiled "Of course we're both witches so I would hope that you know what my kind of parties are"

Holiday landed onto the ground, putting down her pumpkin bag as she stretched her body. She looked at the other witch and another confident grin came from her mouth.

"Well, I'm Holiday October" Holiday introduced herself "What's your name beautiful?"

Holiday was a tease and she knew it, she loved to flirt with people even when she doesn't mean to, it was just her nature. Holiday waited patiently as she listened for the witch to possibly introduce herself.

(Mana +20)

Last edited by Holiday on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Left_bar_bleue200/200Arrival of a "Black Cat"? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:45 am

Artemis touched back to the ground and had her book float for a second while she used both hands to put her broom back into it. "Artemis Nightingale." she said and smiled at Holiday. "How's your luck this evening?" she asked and chuckled a bit as she grabbed her book with a snap, causing it to shut, more noise then force since she was careful with her book. 'How's your luck this evening?' was a her own kind of greeting question, almost like 'How do you do?'. Once that was done she held her book with her right hand now as she brushed back some pale blond strands of long hair that went about a foot past her waist.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:18 am

"My luck has been wonderful" Holiday said with a smile "I have met a new thrill for myself"

Holiday's smile grew wider as the clouds in the sky began to darken and swirl together into a singular cloud. In seconds snow began to fall from the sky and land onto the ground. Soon piles of snow formed and molded together to create a golem made entirely out of snow.

"I'd like you to meet Frosty" Holiday said pointing at her golem and looked at it with a smile "Give her a nice, big hug for me okay sweetie?"

The golem nodded and came towards Artemis. Frosty wasn't the fastest golem around, but he was tougher than most, his body was resistant to most damage, other than fire. Frosty charged and came to enclose his arms around Artemis.

(Mana - 60 +20)

Last edited by Holiday on Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Artemis blinked as the golem of snow came toward her, studying his speed and movements as she figured he'd be more strength then speed from how he was moving toward her. Instead she let a warm, faint glow go around her, only a sign of active spell if one managed to tell the difference between Artemis and Artemis with a bit of a glow to her figure. She jumped up high into the air when his arms went to enclose around her as she reopened her book and pulled her broom out of it to take a seat on it once more as she stayed in the air out of the golem's arm reach, the faint glow staying with her since it had a bit longer to remain. "Sorry dear, I need to know you better before crossing personal space~" she smiled, her voice in a teasing sound while her words were more at the golem than at Holiday as she shook her index finger at the golem while speaking before she chuckled.

(Mana -10)
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 pm

"Well look at that Frosty" Holiday said with a smile "Looks like Artemis doesn't want to play"

Holiday smiled as Frosty looked up at Artemis, who was just out of harm's way. Frosty raised his hand towards Artemis, it was obvious that he couldn't reach that far to normal eyes. However, Holiday smiled as Frosty's arm extended at a great speed towards Artemis.

"Halloween, how long are you going to stand there?" Holiday asked

Suddenly a voice came from behind Artemis.

"I thought I'd sit here for a little bit and see if Frosty could take care of himself" Halloween said, standing on the end of Artemis' broom stick behind her. "But I guess I can't leave it to that oaf"

Halloween unleashed his swords and lunged at Artemis, his yin yang swords ready to impale and slash.

(Mana +20)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 am

Artemis's eyes narrowed a bit as she dropped down a bit in the air before backing off in new reach and higher up, the speed of her Rabbit Foot spell of good luck still in place though it didn't have much longer. Her eyes flickered over to what she had hard Holiday call Halloween and had enough time to magically create a mirror in her hand, her glow fading slowly then was gone as she backed up then allowed her broom to drop her so she'd have more speed toward the ground because of gravity while the mirror she had made she let smash against one of Halloween's swords which caused it to shatter into seven pieces and fly at him. If she had a choice, she would have willed the pieces to go toward Holiday for her own fun since she seemed to have fun sending attacks at her but it was Halloween that smashed the mirror therefore his bad luck to have the pieces fly at him. When she landed on the ground she opened her book and held it out so her broom fell into it.

(Mana -15)
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:48 am

Halloween experienced the seven pieces attack him, but it didn't do much, as the effect of being stabbed wasn't painful at all for the pumpkin doll. Halloween landed lightly onto the ground and continued with his attack. He transformed his swords into guns and let loose bullets towards Artemis. Frosty himself split himself apart to become smaller in size, now that he was separated, his speed increased dramatically. Both Halloween and Frosty came forth to attack Artemis.

Holiday herself replaced her body with a fake a long time ago and observed the fight from a distance, her clone remained still and watched the fight, with the real Holiday watching through the clones eyes. The clone was filled with a special mixture that Holiday had just created, she couldn't wait to test it out.

(Mana -80 +20)

Last edited by Holiday on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:59 am

Artemis opened her book and pulled out a long whip as a crack appeared under one of the Frosty's feet and when he stepped on it, it dropped him down into a pit harshly before the ground 'popped' back up, tossing him into the air while Artemis tucked her book safely into her hat while she kept jumping back from the other Frosty, using that movement to narrowly escape the barrage of bullets "Hey! Tattle! Would you mind showing up?" she called but received no answer to which she sighed in response. "Such a rude fuzz ball at times." she muttered as she jumped back a bit more to put some extra distance between her current two targets and swung out her whip at the doll to wrap around him and pulled it to the side (if worked) to smack him into the one Frosty.

(Mana -35)
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:11 am

Holiday chuckled at the thought of this happening, Artemis was entertaining indeed, more so than most. Holiday licked her lips when she thought of what she could possibly do. She watched Frosty as he got frustrated and reformed back into a single entity. Halloween caught Artemis' whip and stood his ground, he may look small, but he wasn't about to be overpowered by a witch.

"Well well" Halloween said, his carved on smile grew wider "Let's see how you like this!"

Halloween pulled Artemis' whip and flung her towards Holiday's clone, who was standing ready for her.

(Mana +20)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Artemis chuckled and let go of her whip as she used that had to get out her book and pulled her broom out of it. With that she settled herself and stopped herself in the air just a small light formed near her and grew as it solidified into small black cat, just bigger than a kitten, with purplish gray on the tips of it's ears and around it's tail. It managed to stay in the air on it's on near Artemis because of the purplish wings that were almost like a fairy's on it's back. "Did you call?" the little kitten, Tattle, could speak because it wasn't a normal cat, normal cat's don't have wings. "I did but your late." Artemis informed the small kitty before she turned her attention back to Halloween and what she thought was Holiday.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:22 am

Holiday's clone freely picked up the whip that was coming in her direction. The clone twirled her finger and channeled Holiday's next attack. All around Artemis, the snow that covered the ground transformed into 4 more Frostys surrounded her. With that, the four Frostys changed their bodies into walls to block escape from all sides. Holiday's clone jumped into the makeshift building of dense ice and snow, appearing before Artemis.

"Well hello there" Holiday's clone smiled "Looks like this'll end right here"

Holiday's clone pointed up and suddenly the opening was blocked away, closed shut by the original Frosty joining his brothers. Holiday's clone smiled and looked at Artemis.

"You were fun" Holiday's clone said with a smile

Outside, the block of pure ice and snow was surrounded and tethered down with powerful vines wrapping around it, of course, it couldn't be seen from within the box. Holiday added to the measure by creating a massive pumpkin to lay on top and surrounded the box with Easter Bombs.

"The only way outta this box is through me beautiful" Holiday's clone said, though it wouldn't be hard for Artemis to hit the clone, they were only about 3 meters apart and the box was only 4 meters in width, height and length. "If you try anything else besides beating me, both of us are gonna be blown sky high"

Despite how bad that sounded, Holiday was telling the truth. If Artemis beat the clone, she'd let her go from the box without quarrel, if she tried anything else, it wasn't going to be pretty.

(Mana - 460 +20)

Last edited by Holiday on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:35 am

Artemis blinked as she watched herself get enclosed into the space. "Well now, it's a good thing I don't mind small, closed in spaces." she told her black cat friend who meowed while she floated in the air before she responded with "What did you get yourself into this time?" Tattle's tail flicked as she spoke and Artemis chuckled "Is it not obvious? I walked through an area and got gifted with the chance of a fun little greeting." she said as she batted her eyelashes at the cat who rolled her eyes before Artemis put her attention back on clone-Holiday and took in the information.

"So, I fight with you? All right then, anything to get out of the box without an explosion. Those are pretty but when it's at someone else." Artemis sighed longingly as she thought of explosions going off near any random person before she as she pulled out a hand mirror from her book and showed it to the Holiday clone as if she was giving it as a present while walking toward her. "So what do you see?" she asked with a smile and at the words a hand made of magic reached out of the mirror, grabbed at "Holiday" and slammed her head against the mirror which in turn caused the mirror to shatter, usually the shattered mirror's pieces wouldn't do anything but Artemis decided to mix in the spell she had used before on Halloween and so the pieces were in a total number of seven which flew at the clone, not exactly aiming at the face, depends on the distance with the whole outcome of the combo Artemis tried to use.

(Mana: -55)
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:49 am

Holiday's clone screamed in pain as it mocked getting hurt by the spell, in reality being a clone, the attack didn't hurt at all. The scream transformed quickly into laughter, which stayed in the cramped space and echoed within it. The clone stopped laughing and smiled at Artemis. The clones wounds didn't bleed blood, but instead it was a brown looking liquid.

"Sorry beautiful, it's not the real me stuck in here" Holiday said smiling "I'm a clone, though I will keep my promise when I said that I'd let you outta here"

Then the Holiday clone burst into a large quantity of chocolate like liquid, splattering towards Artemis. Though it looked harmless being chocolate in basically every way, once the liquid made contact, it would trap Artemis in a chocolate prison, turning her into a statue of chocolate, temporarily of course.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:02 am

Despite how it looked harmless, Artemis didn't like how the stuff was coming toward her as if it aimed for her and acted upon reaction as she had when she was little and getting things thrown at her for the first time but with a spell she had picked up on her travels. She waved her hand as three butterflies appeared and flew at the brown liquid, taking her place, which, upon contact, the butterflies turned to solidified chocolate. Artemis and Tattle blinked as Tattle few down to one of the butterflies, the butterflies having fallen to the ground when they had turned to chocolate, and sniffed it a bit before she flew back to Artemis "Smells like chocolate." She told her companion which caused Artemis to tilt her head a bit "Eggs that explode, chocolate statue creation sort of stuff, talking, walkin' pumpkins, and snow things. All that seems familiar in a way." Artemis mumbled as she blinked when it clicked in her head "Well what do you know." she muttered as she smiled. "Well have you had your fun?" Artemis called out.

(Mana: -60)
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:27 am

"Nope I haven't" Holiday said smiling

Holiday walked from her hiding spot and climbed onto the pumpkin. She jumped into the pumpkin and made a small little hole barely visible amongst the whiteness of the box. Holiday then twirled her finger slightly and pointed into the hole.

"Bibbidy bobbidy boo" Holiday said nonchalantly

Soon the brown chocolate liquid began pouring down the hole, the chocolate began to fill the box, rising the level and cramping the amount of space. Holiday felt that the process was too slow and put her other hand on her wrist.

"Overdrive"

The chocolate liquid pumped in high quantities within the box, filling it at an even faster rate. It would be a matter of seconds before the box was filled to the brim at the rate that Holiday was pumping it in.

(Mana -50)

Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:37 am

"Hmm and what happened to that promise of letting me out?" Artemis called out before she looked at Tattle and waved her hand, a silent message to the flying cat to leave so Tattle vanished as Artemis's body flashed when she saw the same brown liquid start to pour into the box. The flash activated one of Artemis's spells and the moment the chocolate started to go around her, starting with her legs, it caused Holiday to be unable to move just as Artemis was, whatever happened to Artemis happened to Holiday as if a mirror and reflection only of course there wasn't the clearly visible brown that was going on Artemis on Holiday, it was very faint, just barely able to tell the difference but if noticed, hopefully clearly enough to tell that Holiday's chocolate that was going around Artemis would do the exact same to her until Artemis was cleared of the brown liquid.

(Mana: -70)

Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:23 am

Holiday smiled when she realized that her plan had come together. She was delighted when she thought of what would happen when Artemis would become one of her holiday statues. She was having a wonderful time playing with Artemis.

"Looks like this is my win Arty" Holiday said with a smile "I said I would let you out of the box, but I never said what state you were going to be in"

To Holiday's suprise, she lost the ability to move her legs, she looked down and saw that she herself was being turned into chocolate. The look of surprise turned into a smug grin.

"Good job Arty" Holiday said "However..."

Soon Holiday was enveloped by her own chocolate, completely turned into a chocolate statue. Holiday stayed as a statue for a good few minutes, anyone who would pass by would be curious as to what happened, a loud battle ended with two statues of women.

Halloween appeared out of nowhere and the snow golems disappeared, leaving nothing behind of the snow or other items that Holiday had created whatsoever. Halloween walked over to Holiday and smiled at his master.

"Yo Boss" Halloween grinned "Looks like she got a one up on ya eh?"

"Shut up Halloween" Holiday said through a clone she had just created "But it's true, I didn't expect her to get me"

Holiday's clone walked over to Artemis and smiled at her.

"Hey Arty, you got me good there" Holiday said with a smile, waiting for a response "Oh that's right, you can't talk through that"

Holiday's clone touched Artemis' head and the chocolate coating dissapated from Artemis' head down to her neck.

(Mana +20)
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Artemis smiled as she put her book up on her head, over her hat as the the layer of chocolate harden after covering her, since her last spell reflected whatever happened to her on Holiday herself and the chocolate seemed to last for a bit, it caused her spell to last as long as the chocolate so whatever happened to Artemis happened to Holiday for the duration of Holiday's on spell but if something happened to Holiday, nothing would happen to Artemis because that wasn't how her spell worked.

When Holiday's clone aloud for Artemis to have her head to neck free, Holiday was aloud the same favor. Artemis gave Holiday the same smile that Holiday's voice had reflected earlier. "Well Holy, not many of my spells involve me to move, just as I'm sure you can do some or have your friend there-" her eyes shifted to Halloween for only a second for indication, "-do something but while your chocolate remains, so does my spell, if anything at all happens to me, even falling over somehow by the wind or worse, will happen to you but if something happens to you, nothing happens to me, it's like a wonderful mirror effect except, a sense of bad luck on your part."

Tattle appeared next to Artemis and flew around a bit. "Artemis, did you forget you were busy. Why were playing with this person and pumpkin?" she asked as Artemis turned her head to look at Tattle. "Was I? I forgot. What was I doing?" Artemis smiled at her companion and friend as Tattle did a loop in the air "I'm not the one that's suppose to remember these things." the flying cat told Artemis. "Well if I can't recall and you cannot as well, then I'd say I wasn't busy enough to care to remember." Artemis laughed as Tattle seemed a bit annoyed with Artemis's carefree attitude at the moment.

For Artemis, neither won nor loss because neither could move until the chocolate was gone but both could still do things that didn't involve movement. So everything was fine in her terms, the girl was fun to play with and she hoped that Tattle would be able to help her out the next time Artemis played with someone so that Tattle could have a bit of fun as well.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 am

Holiday smiled at Artemis, the girl was just too entertaining. She believed that the battle was a draw, but Holiday didn't want to spoil anything.

However, Halloween wasn't one to take such a thing against his master. He took a sword and pointed it at Artemis.

"I hate to break it to ya sweetheart, but if you think this match against Holiday was a draw, you got another thing coming" Halloween said angrily "Not once did you force her to fight you face to face"

Halloween then tugged on the locks on his neck and held it towards Artemis.

"And my locks are untouched, if she thought you were tough, she would have unlocked them" Halloween said "I could have taken you by myself"

Holiday let out a sigh and shook her head, she hated it when Halloween didn't let her go with her ideas.

"Now now sweetie, remember" Holiday said "We aren't supposed to unlock these until later"

Holiday released the bindings of chocolate around Artemis and herself. She looked over to Artemis and walked over to her. Holiday scruffed up Artemis' hair and brought her in for a kiss, which turned into a small make out session.

"It was nice to meet you Artemis, you saved me from boredom, so take that as a token of my gratitude"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:12 am

Artemis blinked at Halloween then offered a smile "But if you take a war for example and you have a secret weapon but don't use it, then that's your choice and the outcome of the war can be determined by those things. If she didn't want to unlock them that seems to be her choice, yes there probably would have been more trouble and different outcomes, I won't doubt anyone without reason but since she didn't, we can't go with things similar to 'what if' now can we? As a literate once said, 'what's done is done.'" Artemis smiled and Tattle flew around Halloween's pumpkin head to see if she could annoy him.

Artemis stretched her muscles as she was released from the chocolate and smiled more at being able to move again as she let Holiday pull her over and left her lips on her own. Artemis smiled as she kissed the other witch and pulled away as she pulled out her broom from her book and sat on it, suspending herself in the air. "Your gratitude is welcomed but I'd hate to make your pumpkin jealous, he might cut my hair." Artemis laughed as she put herself higher into the air but still within sight and not far from Holiday.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 am

Holiday smiled when she looked at Artemis, she was just too entertaining, and cute too. However Halloween didn't share his master's opinion. He struggled in Holiday's embrace and waved a sword around angrily in the air.

"Yeah you better run you luck manipulating bitch!!" Halloween ranted "When I get my hands on you I'm gonna punch more holes in you than swiss cheese!!!'"

Holiday placed Halloween back on the ground and cut off his mana supply, turning him back into a pumpkin bag. The bag disappeared from sight and Holiday looked at Artemis, her smirk still remaining.

"Come down from there, I don't bite" Holiday grinned "Much"
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 am

Artemis laughed and did half of a loop so she was upside down and looking down at Halloween "Oooh~ A luck manipulating bitch am I? That was one of the first things I was called back at home." she smiled and put herself right-side up as she wiped a pretend tear from her eye "Such blissful memories." she said in a dreamy voice before she laughed and landed on the ground "It's not the fact that one may bite that should worry one, it's how hard they bite that one should wonder about." Artemis said as Tattle vanished to leave the two witches alone. Artemis took a breath of air and stretched her arms out "Isn't it so wonderful to have some peace and quite. If only some humans were screaming in terror about now it would make the whole evening perfect." she said in a cheerful voice as she put her hands together like a mother who was saying cheerfully to children to play together in a way.
Artemis
Artemis
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next