Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Family Reunion (Private)

2 posters

Go down

Family Reunion (Private) Empty Family Reunion (Private)

Post by Kali Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Kali arrived at the appointed meeting place before her sister did and stood amongst the central plains. She didn't know the reason of her sister deciding to do and what she needed Kali for, but Kali decided that it didn't matter. Kali was going to help her sister no matter what. Kali looked around the Central Plains, the wind blowing against the grass, except for a strange marking with a star shape.

"Nee-San" Kali said as she looked up at the shadow of Toron in the sunset. "What are you thinking?"
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 750

Character sheet
Mana:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue500/500Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion (Private) Empty Re: Family Reunion (Private)

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:16 am

Lea reached the appointed meeting place shortly after Kali did. When she arrived, Lea looked at her twin sister. They weren't supposed to get along, but ended up being together for almost every waking moment of their lives.

"I guess you're wondering why I asked you to meet me here" Lea said calmly "While I was away from you, I was thinking over things, and I came over a revelation"

Lea walked closer to her twin, looking her in the eyes.

"It is time we find the last piece of Lucifer" Lea said "We need to finish our Father's sword"
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:27 am

Kali took a step back as Lea drew closer, her sister wasn't usually that serious of a person, just a whimsical and apathetic woman most of the time. However, Kali understood what Lea was saying when she mentioned Lucifer, the sword that seemingly was used by both of them. The magical sword wasn't complete, and then its power is split in half, but even then the sword was extremely powerful.

"But I don't even know where the last part of the sword is" Kali said "Do you know Nee-San?"

Kali herself wondered why her sister suddenly felt compelled to find and complete the sword that their past self had left behind.

"Why such the sudden need Nee-San?" Kali asked

Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue500/500Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Health:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael Drakontas Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 am

Lea nodded as she listened to Kali's points and looked at her with a smile when she asked if Lea knew where the last location was. Lea was very aware of what the last location was.

"Yes I know where the last location is" Lea replied "It is somewhere in the North, among the Highlands"

Lea began walking over towards the North, but stopped to look back at Kali who asked why she suddenly felt like going to find the sword.

"I don't know why I need to, but something inside of me is telling me that I should be going" Lea said as she turned around and began walking again towards the North, not bothering to wait for her sister.
Gael Drakontas
Gael Drakontas
S-rank (White)

Power Level : 1025

Character sheet
Mana:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue0/0Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Family Reunion (Private) Left_bar_bleue1100/1200Family Reunion (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kali Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 am

Kali reached out as her sister began to leave, and she let out an exasperated sigh at her whimsical answer. Despite the seriousness, Lea was still as impulsive as ever. Kali followed her sister silently.

"Well then lead the way" Kali said quietly

Kali could only trust her sister, she didn't have the memories of the past like her, so she followed, waiting to see when she could be of use.
Kali
Kali
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down