Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Holiday's Cottage.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Holiday's Cottage.

Post by Muzak Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:47 am

Arkrius Wallace

"Arkrius Wallace." Arkrius said as he stated his name. It wasn't his real name, but, it the common alias that he used. He also couldn't think of a name fast enough in a situation. He was thoroughly enjoying Holiday's touch and warmth under the covers. "You want to be with me? Well, you may." He said as he lightly traced his touch over her body and wrapping his arm around her. He moved closer to her til he buried his face into her breasts and nuzzled into them before looking up at Holiday into her eyes. He stared at them for some time before fatigue started to hit.

A quiet yawn left his mouth as his eyes slowly became heavier and heavier. They were starting to feel like lead weights were being attached to his eyes and being forced closed. He soon feel asleep a few minutes after and nuzzled his face into the pillow and inched closer, resting his head inbetween her neck. "Night..." He mumbled in his sleep.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
    Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Holiday looked at Arkrius while he slept, watching him breath, watching every movement of his chest as he inhaled and exhaled. Holiday laid down on him and caressed him while he slept, completely oblivious to what was happening around her.

"Looks like you guys had fun" A voice said from behind Holiday, who was revealed to be Halloween when Holiday turned to face him, who was carrying a giant snow bunny over his shoulders.

"Oh Halloween" Holiday said "Yes we had a good time, he was so wonderful"

"I'm guessing you like him" Halloween said

"Yes I do I like him a lot" Holiday smiled

Halloween smiled at Holiday's response, she was completely in love, and it was the first time in her life that it ever happened. Halloween was entertained to see the fact that Holiday, who was so powerful and independent, was treating a random stranger like a god. It just goes to show how powerful such an intense love is.

"I wonder if you will remember this feeling when it wears off" Halloween said as he began chopping up and skinning the bunny.

"What do you mean?" Holiday asked as she got out of bed and began to put her clothes back on.

"Usually people don't feel love for you after your arrow wears off, but there have been some times when the feeling remains, I'm just wondering if it will happen to you"

"Why do you wonder that?" Holiday asked as she had added the final touch and put on her hat.

"Because you got hit with a stronger effect than anyone else" Halloween said "The feeling might never leave"

"That might not be so bad" Holiday said as she averted her eyes from Halloween

"I knew you would say that" Halloween said "Now come on, give me a hand with this, I don't have really nimble fingers like you do"

Holiday walked over to Halloween and began to help him manage the skins and meats. She thought to herself if she could make a good enough meal for Arkrius to love her even more. She blushed and squeeled while thinking about it. Halloween watched the lovestruck Holiday, squeeling and acting giddy over a guy.

"Well, there's a first time for everything" Halloween said to himself

"What was that?" Holiday asked innocently, tilting her head, she wasn't paying attention and didn't catch what he said.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" Halloween said as he smiled and continued butchering the meat.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 am

Arkrius Wallace

Minutes had passed since he fallen asleep and he slowly turned over to his side and then something woke up him. It was a faint blood or something related. Arkrius couldn't tell but it was a familiar smell. He slowly opened his eyes and then sat up with a hazy look in his eye and he looked around. Everything seemed blurry and he then looked downward to see sheets on his lower half. Right. He thought to himself swung his legs over the bed and then reached over to his pants to grab a box of cigarettes. He promptly got to smoking, taking a drag before noticing what the two were doing. They were chopping a bunny or something.

"Look what we got here."
    Arkrius said as he blew the smoke in an opposite direction of the two. "It looks like dinner." He stated as he then started to get dressed rather slowly. He got on his pants and then walked closer to the two, inspecting the bunny. "Didn't know that they had 'em here..." He said. "I thought they had bears and the sort of here. Snow bears." He placed a hand on Holiday's shoulder.

He looked over at her briefly. "How are you feeling love? Sounds like you had an amazing time." He said with his observation of her in bed. She definitely was vocal to say the least. The meat that was being prepared made him wonder if that food. "I assume we're having the bunny then?" He asked, though he figured that was gonna be it.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue340/600Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/600Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 am

"Yeah" Halloween said smiling "We're having bunnies for breakfast"

Halloween continued to cut up meat at a quick rate. He was putting the cut up pieces in the pot. His part in the cooking process was to cut up meat and make the fur usable.

Holiday was focusing on her work in the kitchen, sticking out her tongue as she was cutting up meat carefully. so she was caught off-guard when Arkrius came from behind her. She turned back and looked at him, smiling the moment she met his eyes.

"Oh hi~" Holiday said smiling at Arkrius, putting her hand lovingly on his, resting her head. "I had a wonderful time"

Holiday still managed to cut up and sort meats even with one hand, it came from experience in having to do it for most of her life. Soon she had finished her work in that part and tightened the knots on her apron. She gave Arkrius a kiss and walked over to the stove area.

"Alright now just sit here with Halloween and I'll make you a nice dinner"

Halloween was sitting on the now clean table, making the pelts. Despite what he had said before, he seemed to be extremely dexterous, able to sew the pieces together and get the thread in the hole every time. Halloween looked at Arkrius and smiled at him.

"I'm guessing she was a good lay, I could hear you guys over the storm outside" Halloween said "Oh by the way, I honestly don't know when it will happen, but that arrow is gonna wear off soon, you better think up a plan. If you need ideas, ask Holiday, she'll answer any of your questions Loverboy"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
    Health:
    Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Holiday's Cottage.  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 am

Arkrius Wallace

"You heard that?" He questioned Halloween as he took another drag. "I'm surprised you did. It was hard to hear when I was out." He said. Arkrius blinked when he heard that that the arrow's effect was gonna be gone soon. A small smile appeared on his face. "Thanks." He said as he started to walk over to Holiday with a small smile. He looked over towards Halloween with a smile and a thumbs up gesture towards him. "I owe ya one, pumpkin."

He wondered what to ask, he definitely wanted more of those arrows. It was always nice to have a beautiful girl like her head over heels for himself. "Say...Holiday..." He paused for a second. "Can you make me some of those arrows?" He asked. It was best to take advantage of such a golden chance now. It was basically a wish that could build upon himself and ask for more wishes. It was such a great idea, that is if it worked. Arkrius did hope so. Please work, please work...oh this would be so perfect.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:54 am

"Yes you do" Halloween smiled as he watched Arkrius move away, returning to his work with his pelts as he listened in.

Crazy kids Halloween thought to himself, weaving the threads in and out of the pelt in his hand.

"Yes?" Holiday turned to look at Arkrius as he called her from behind. "What is it?

Holiday looked at Arkrius, tilting her head to the side as he asked her his question. She was surprised to hear him ask such a thing of her, she herself thought that she would never stop loving Arkrius, the thought never even crossed her mind. But when Arkrius mentioned it, she herself knew that it might happen. She pondered it for a moment, her finger tapping her chin, whether it being teasing or legitimate self debate over the matter was up to the beholder.

"Sure, whatever you want" Holiday finally said, snapping her fingers and making Arkrius a quiver of her arrows, which appeared on the counter. She didn't resist his request, because honestly, in her current state of mind, she wanted it to stay the way it was as well. "Remember, whoever gets hit by it will fall in love with the first person they see"

"Is there anything else you need?" Holiday asked smiling, her head tilting slightly to the side.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 am

Arkrius Wallace

"Thanks." Arkrius said as he leaned over towards Holiday and kissed her. "Thanks dear." He said to repay Holiday for the little favor. He thought about it for a moment. He didn't have anything else at the time and the arrows could be used for some other occasions, which would be grateful indeed. In case if he pissed her off, she went crazy on someone, or other various occasions. Plus, if he also felt like it, it could lead to some bedding Holiday if he was really feeling it. Which was a definite nice bonus.

He responded with a shake of his head. "Nope. Just can't wait for the lovely food." He said as he took a small smell and then walked over towards a nearby table and sat down at it eagerly waiting for his food. He shivered a little bit as it was a little cold and then quickly got dressed before heading back to the table and looked at Holiday. Her clothes really fit her. He mentally noted. "You look good on those clothes." He said, wondering where that comment would take him.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am

"Well thank you" Holiday called back as she was cooking. She was focusing on cooking, for if she let it simmer in the post for too long, the meat would no longer become the way she wanted it too. Suddenly a bubble in the pot boiled and caused her to be burned by the water splashed on her hand. She bent down and cringed from the pain, but that wasn't the only thing that it did. The sharp pain had brought Holiday back to her senses.

Holiday glared at Halloween while her back was turned to Arkrius, and the pumpkin doll smiled at her.

Looks like you've come to your senses Halloween smiled as he sent her a mental link.

You know you could have snapped me out of it Holiday replied dryly

Yeah I could have, but where would the fun be in that? Halloween smirked

I'll give you points for that Holiday said reluctantly, but her voice sounded amused.

Holiday let out another gasp as she touched the burn by accident, she then went over to the water to cool it down. She wondered if Arkrius had caught on that the effect had worn off, but that obviously was impossible.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:19 am

Arkrius Wallace

The arrows were in his sight. He went off to the counter that Holiday wasn't paying attention to that well and then grabbed the quiver, although he wondered how the heck he's going to get by with them on his back. He blinked hearing at Holiday's gasp and then walked over towards her. "Let me take care of that." He said as he inspected her burn somewhat carefully and then guided her hands to cold water although it looked like she was going to do it herself, carefully tending to her burn before returning back to his seat.

His stomach growled a bit and then he placed a hand on it, quietly groaning before looking at the pumpkin. "Oi, pumpkin. The hell do I call you? Or do I need to address you as pumpkin every single time?" He asked as he watched patiently for the meat, however, it was hard at the same time too. Bah...hurry up. He mentally noted.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:34 pm

"You can call me Halloween" Halloween said as he looked at Arkrius with a sly smile. He was going to enjoy watching the next moments that were about to happen. Halloween looked at Arkrius more closely at how much he was thinking about keeping the arrows safe.

As Holiday was looking at the burn on her hand. She looked at Arkrius for a moment and smiled at him, then returned her attention towards the burn on her hand.

"Arkrius, can you tell me something?" Holiday asked, her back turned. Then suddenly behind Arkrius was yet another Holiday, with her hand on his shoulder. "When you decided to have sex with me while I was lovestruck, did you think of the consequences when I returned to normal?"

Another Holiday appeared out of nowhere, now Arkrius was surrounded by three Holidays. And when looked at again, another Holiday had been created as she was cooking. Arkrius was surrounded from all sides by a quartet of Holidays. The four Holidays looked at Arkrius with an amused glare.

"So Honeybear" The Holidays said in unison "What's your answer?"

Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:42 am

Arkrius Wallace

A flood of thoughts were rushing into Arkrius' mind as he was surrounded by four Holidays. But the most common thought that came into his mind was "oh fuck." Oh fuck, fuck, oh fuck...fuck... Arkrius repeated into his mind multiple times as he looked around as he didn't have a chance of escaping this little cell of Holidays. A quiet awkward laugh came out of Arkrius's mouth. "Definitely not." He said as his expression returned to normal with expression definitely saying, "I fucked up." An arrogant smile was on his face with his answer, wondering what Holiday might do. But, he hoped that the...explosives didn't blow him skyhigh.

I didn't expect it to be gone so soon. I knew I shoulda left right as the arrows were made. A quiet disappointed click was made by Arkrius. "Well, you know my answer." He was edging to be ready for a conflict and if it did, hopefully he'd be able to retaliate back. If not, he'd recklessly run into the snow field as fast as he can to leave this god forsaken area, although, his sense of direction during a snowstorm wasn't exactly the greatest and coming to this cottage nearly frozen, the return trip would definitely be bad.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Holiday smiled at Arkrius, all of her clones doing the same. One of Holiday's clones sat on the table in front of Arkrius, seductively putting one leg over the other. She was going to enjoy this, she remembered exactly what happened while she was under the influence, and being honest with herself, she kinda enjoyed it.

"Alright Pooky, I already knew you couldn't resist me, after all I am hot" Holiday said with a smile "So I'll let you go if you play a game with me"

Holiday took the arrows in her and dropped them in front of Arkrius. The arrows were placed onto his lap and Holiday's clone moved off from it. The Holiday clones and Holiday began to circle Arkrius, while all talking in unison.

"You obviously want to use those arrows to your advantage, but I assure you that those arrows all have my name on it, meaning only I can be affected by it" Holiday began as she circled Arkrius "And the only way out of this situation is to go back into that storm. Which I know you won't enjoy"

All the Holidays stopped and then lined up in near Arkrius. They all looked at him, and continued to talk in unison.

"So the game is, hit me with the arrow" Holiday began as she created a blob that looked similar to chocolate in her hand. "Before I hit you with this chocolate and turn you into a statue, if you do manage to get me with the arrow, then I'll definitely get lovestruck again, and you can ask anything you want of me"

Holiday juggled the blob around in her hands and then unleashed it towards Arkrius in a stream of chocolate like slime.
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Arkrius Wallace

"Oh fuck." Arkrius muttered underneath his breath as he quickly shifted his weight on the chair to make it fall heavily onto the right. The arrows on his back spilt onto the ground. Bad move for preserving the arrows,but was a smart move for himself, however, Arkrius had moved a second too late, so, the blob had gotten part of his hat. If his hat wasn't there, it would have gotten his head definitely. He quickly threw his favorite hat off as he watched the chocolate blob or whatever in gods name it was cover it rather quickly in seconds and then rushed towards Holiday.

Arrogant bitch. He thought to himself. But it was true, she was hot and definitely didn't mind his women feisty. A small smirk appeared on his face as he closed the distance between the two of them. I wouldn't mind another fun time later.

"Pooky? The hell type of name is that? I think lover is a better name. But it looks like I might win this game." He arrogantly proclaimed as he attempted to cut all of the clones and Holiday herself in one swipe of the arrow.
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:40 am

Holiday and the clones bolted away from Arkrius, one of the clones was hit and was resorted to a lovestruck Holiday. Holiday created an egg in her hand and threw it onto the ground, releasing an extremely foul smelling gas. With the distraction, Holiday and her clones exited the cottage and outside into the cold Highlands.

Holiday stood along with her clones and she smiled at Arkrius, waiting for him to exit. Halloween remained inside the cottage, completely unaffected by the smell.

"Next time, you should give her a second dose while she's still lovey dovey, otherwise shit like this happens" Halloween said simply as he continued to work on furs. "Think outside the box and you might get her, you got three more tries dude, good luck"
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:20 am

Arkrius Wallace

The scent of the gas was extremely foul. Arkrius covered his mouth with the top of his shirt and coughed wildly and fell onto one knee as he tried to recover from the stench. It almost made him puke and his own odour or anything else could replace the smell of that egg. It was like mold, burning rubber and a skunk was combined into one horrible concoction that could rob someone's smell for life.

Lucky bastard. Arkrius thought to himself as he looked at Halloween. He made a small nod towards him as he soon ventured outside of the cottage. It was completely freezing cold and it felt like his skin was going to peel away and his hands were slowly feeling numb and like rocks. If he had to choose between the freezing cold and the choking gas...well, he'd probably shoot himself in the head right now. But there was a prize on the line and that was more the enough reason to not off himself.

There was faint outlines from the snowstorm and it was pretty hard to tell what was what in the storm. He gripped the arrow tightly and soon brought out his favourite firearm out. He pointed it up towards the sky and fired a lone white beam. "Rain." He muttered underneath his breath as it started to split off into multiple beams and started to cause destruction to the area. He rushed into the area where there was a lot of snow and dust knocked up and jumped towards the first outline he saw with the arrow poised to stab.

[Mana - 25]
    Muzak
    Muzak
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Holiday Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:04 am

In an instant, most, if not all of the clones that Holiday had were obliterated in the attack. Holiday jumped back and managed to defend herself, dodging out of the war when Arkrius came down with an arrow. She poised magic in her hand and it manifested in the form of fireballs.

"Alright honey, try not to die" Holiday grinned

Holiday then unleashed a barrage of fireballs in the shape of pumpkins towards Arkrius. Then she jumped into the air and unleashed her next spell. From above, Holiday dropped down a massive pumpkin, large and heavy enough to crush anyone underneath it.

(Mana -60)
    Holiday
    Holiday
    Lord

Character sheet
    Mana:
    Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2