Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Kaizer Nizbit

4 posters

Go down

Kaizer Nizbit Empty Kaizer Nizbit

Post by xKaizerx Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:44 am

General
Name: Kaizer Nizbit
Date of Birth: November 30th
Race: Demon
Hobbies: Eating, Fighting, Sleeping, Gentlemanlyness
Dislikes: Weaklings, When theres no food, Being rude
Personality: Kaizer is a endless consumer, nothing gets between him and what he wants unless it goes against being a gentleman, He is easily ticked off and will start fights at the tip of a hat, he searches for either a worthy opponent, or a master he can work with to gain more power.

Physical
Height: 6"3
Weight: 185 Lbs (YES THATS RIGHT IM USING METRIC....DEAL WITH IT!)
Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Black
Hair Style: look at the picture, or if you lack that ability it's shaggy... nuff said
Outfit: (See picture)
Extras: Has a Scar that goes along the middle of his back
Appearance: HERE IT IS!
Spoiler:

Misc.
Ability: Kaizer can send tendrils out of his arms that have a limited reach, they are very dense and very sharp, allowing them to pierce through most objects (Rock, Armor ect.) when they stab into an object they shoot out forming barbs making it difficult for the target to remove them without pain, after a short time the tendrils start to suck the energy out of the target, with somthing inanimate (Rock, Tree ect.) the tendrils suck out energy and slowly wither the object away, with an animate being (Person, Animal ect.) the tendrils suck blood from the target, weakening them and with prolonged exposure will result in death via bloodloss.
History: Kaizer was born in a hellish manner, born from a bloody sacrifice, blood placed onto an demonic insignia was sucked inside of it, releasing the hellspawn known as Kaizer, Rather than accept his summoner's orders he simply rid himself of the pawn by grabbing him with his arm which allowed him to drain the man of all of the blood within his body by simply making hand to hand contact with him for a short time, for it was nothing more than a piece of meat, trying to order him around. Kaizer left the small building and worked his way outside. Little did he know that the building he was inside was beneath a temple, instantly seeing what he was he was persued by templars, but he escaped, during his journeys he leared the true meaning of being a gentleman, when he had found a master that truely was powerful, but wouldn't accept him unless he learned humility. After several years Kaizer's master fell ill and perished, but not without giving the last of his energy to Kaizer in hopes that Kaizer had learned enough that he would use this power to help people, but Kaizer's demonic lust for self-power made the man's hopes completly futile. With the energy that Kaizer was given from the man he was able to extend his sapping powers to new levels, giving him ranged abilities that greatly benefited him. With his newfound powers Kaizer returned to the place of his calling, destroyed the entire town, and slayed each templar that attempted to confront him.
Weapons: Tendrils...(OF DOOM!) and the wrist blade on his left arm
class/level: Black Class

Last edited by xKaizerx on Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 am; edited 6 times in total
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 275

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue375/500Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (375/500)
Health:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue675/700Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (675/700)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Kaizer Nizbit Empty Re: Kaizer Nizbit

Post by Holiday Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:46 am

I know that the template says that the History isn't compulsory, but that doesn't mean not to make one at all. And I want to see it before this is accepted. I'll leave the powers up to Areos and Moon, since it is powers and I want their input on it.
Holiday
Holiday
Lord

Power Level : 1200

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue200/200Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:16 pm

No i will not allow this power it is basacally the power to break down everything around and disregarding even the substances effects sand special proporties. The second the life force is one that just leaves to much opening for god-moding and i simply won't allow it
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue565/800Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue185/400Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Alright I'll nerf down his powers and Im working on his history
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:47 pm

let me analyse the technique:

you have tendrils that can pierce about any material and make it slowly fall apart/turn it into something else?

in that case i'd rather go with something like:

tendrils are realy sharp/pointy and very durable so they can pierce through stones/certain metal/scales etc.
The second part of the skill instead of decomposing something, will suck away the energy within it, making it wither slowly (the specific entrypoint will do so faster than the rest of the body) like a vampire sucking blood leaving only a corpse. This energy will return to the part after a while if the target is still alive, it will also require some time to truly drain enemies into submission. unless the tendrils stay inside the wound for a few seconds, the draining shouldn't work right off the bat.

(the tendrils themselves already make a good weapon - flexible yet durable - so the draining should rather work like an addon)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue470/550Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Kaizer Nizbit Left_bar_bleue430/650Kaizer Nizbit Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:56 am

Thats true, sounds good to me

and Also, if im not done the history in a few days and you guys choose to lock up the subject would it be okay If I just posted it in a new thread and you guys just added it in and whatnot?
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:54 am

there are three things that bother me about this ability,

1. the speed of the draining, this should not be great enough to kill chars in less then a few seconds, it should be slow and they should be given time to escape, and multipull hits should be possible to be taken. Aswell as attacks heading your way, you can;t make mountains heading your way just break aprat leaving you unharmed.

2. The destruction of legendary items, Some items have magic within them or are specifically created for being special (one-of-a-kind) these should be excluded from the desintergration

3. Mana, all special abilitys are fueled with mana, You can;t have them just move and suck without using it so please remember this.

In all i will allow the ability but these three things need to be taken in acount and i will be keeping an eye on your techs.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xKaizerx Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:13 pm

When I stated in my history that he held onto the guy for a short time, i meant like, a few minuets, not like 4 seconds. Also yes i do agree that legendary weapons will be exempt from being dissolved, and I obviously wouldn't be able to disentigate an entire mountain in enough time before it crushed me, but I would be able to create a hole in it about the size of his body in enough time though, and finally yes I know about the fact that i'll have to use mana for any abilities... so is it accepted?
xKaizerx
xKaizerx
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:59 pm

well aslong as those points are clear

APPROVED ^(°3°)^
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down