Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finaly Arriving!

+4
Muzak
Hawkeman92
Crimson Moon
Areos
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Finaly Arriving! Empty Finaly Arriving!

Post by Areos Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:47 pm

Leneor opened his eyes. everything was hazy, but that at least meant some of his vision had returned. now that was a refreshing little nap, he thought to himself. but it is a little fresh around here.

It took him a couple of moments to realize someone had stripped him off his clothes. A leather armor and his boxers, he did not like running around almost naked, bad wind resistance and people acted odd toward him. He was in a room, without a couch, so he had been put somewhere else. probably by some annoying WH. Wait, i' going to become one, they should treat me nicely.

Dude,why am i stripped naked? - the guy he saw turned away from him seemed familiar, but he didn't care to search his mind for the name. dont even think of seducing me, you creep. first kidnapping, and now molesting? i'm on the straight side. he continued in his thoughts. He did not speak aloud, since tracey did not take notice from him it seemed.

then he noticed the train slowing down.

Last edited by Areos on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue470/550Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue430/650Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Finaly Arriving! Empty Re: Finaly Arriving!

Post by Crimson Moon Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Lycan was amazed by the tunnel she wanted to touch the roof of the tunnel but some kind of wind stream kept a barrier between the tunnel and the water. a large opening was seen on the bottom of the lake as the train drove in.

The train stopped and the hole closed again or at least a barrier was placed between what looked like a cave and the water."Is this it?" Lycan looked around and it was huge, she jumped of the train. Millie joined her and said something about finding a certain man. Lycan not knowing anyone or anything went and stood at the exit waiting for someone familiar to tell her where to go.

At last WH HQ She stood there with a grin.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue565/800Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue185/400Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:44 pm

As the train stopped Jiro finally finished cleaning the blood in the train and sighed "Finally, it's clean." he then walked off the train into HQ.

He then heard foot steps rushing to where he was and without thinking hid. He looked around and saw the girl that made him clean up the blood, looking for him. Why is she looking for me? he thought to himself "MR NICE KID ARE YOU HERE?" she shouted out "Where is he? I need him to clean a room for me, what was that room again? Hmm... Oh yeah it was that room people do some training sometimes." she said to herself while Jiro heard. What? But that would take about a whole day. I'm sorry but that's just too much. He thought to him self with a sad face. "I would clean it myself but there was that other room that needs cleaning as well." She said to herself as she continued searching.

Jiro then turned around and started to walk but accidentally kicked a can which the woman heard. "Oh no." He said to himself and then started running, the woman followed the sound of the foot steps and then kicked the can when she ran past it making it fly into the bin.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue50/150Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:42 pm

Arkrius, Vorst and Theoril arrive at the train station. The station is filled with smoke and multiple trains leaving and coming in. The sight of smoke fills the station, making it feel like the entire station is covered in mist. A girl runs into Vorst, commenting that he's got a bigger debt and hands him a piece of paper and she runs off. Poor basterd, looks like 'ore debt. He looks around trying to find something. After a few minutes, Arkrius gives up looking and takes out a whistle. A loud noise is made and a kid is seen running through the smoke, bumping into Arkrius. The boy is wearing tattered clothing and appears to have a lot of scratches on him. He looks like he's fifteen.

"'ey! Laddie, ya find anythin' on tat witc'?" The boy shakes his head. He looks away as if he's expected to get hit. "Ah, I see. Well, I'll give ya a whistle next time I see ya." He playfully plays with his hair and the boy runs off. "Damn, no information..." Ton's of people stare towards Arkrius, wondering what was that. "Oi! 'heoril? Let's git goin'." The smoke is blocking most of Arkrius' sight and bumps into multiple people. An irritated Arkrius slides the mask over his face and takes out a gun, shooting it multiple times in the air. "Git the 'ell outta the way!" The crowd of people all around the station stare at Arkrius. Theoril whispers into his ear. Arkrius turns to Vorst. "Does tat answer yer question? 'ad to git information on tat waitress bitc' so we never face 'er again."

Last edited by Pants on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Power Level : 2823

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue340/600Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue200/600Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)
Cash: 455 - pays off being a basterd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:33 pm

fine, if you don't mind, I'll take my leave leneor thought and bowed to the deep in thoughts tracey.Then he slowly pushed himself through the door, and ran for it.

He noticed running by a young teenager, picking up his clothes. He immeadiatly took a turn and grabbed the stuff, pushing the boy down while at it.
"great!" he emphasized and pulled his pants back up, the rest of hs belongings were in his arms now. "now i just need my sword! bet that jerk forgot it at the the part of the train i fell asleep.
For Leneor everything was still hazy, but he saw by far enough to get further. He ignored the teenager who was now shouting after him to stop and to freeze.
how the hell does he want me to freeze? it's rather warm around here, and i see no ice!
he dashed through each train compartment, until he had felt the presence of the sword he had a special binding to. both arms full he had no choice other than taking it in his mouth.

"Mweady mtwo mwgo!" he munbled and threw himself out of the train.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue470/550Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue430/650Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:12 am

The smoke slowly dissipates into the air and the station is clear of smoke. Arkrius looks around the station with all of the faces turned at him with shock. He quietly sighs. "Git the 'ell outta 'ere! Look elsewhere ya basterds!" The crowd quickly leaves the station with fear, knowing the potential danger that's about to come. "Now, t'ose basterds are gone..." He rubs his arcane cigarette and a heavy smell of mint fills the station. Ah...too much mint but at least I don't burn through twenty-five packs... He places the cigarette in his mouth and contently smiles.

He notices a man, dressed as a commoner throw himself out of a train and smirks. Poor basterd. He also notices Lycan on the station. Ah tat lass - I remember 'er. He motions to Theoril.
"Thanks for all ye done lad I'll call on ya another time."
"I better get my pay." Arkrius throws a golden gun at him. "There's yer pay now git outta here." Arkrius smiles as he says that. Theorils' eyes glisten and runs off, with multiple thoughts of what to buy in mind.

Arkrius turns to Vorst and sighs. "Now with tat all done, shall we git somethin' to-" Arkrius falls onto his knees, his hands covering his mouth and viciously coughs. After a few minutes his hands are covered in blood and flicks them towards the ground, splattering the blood on the ground.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue340/600Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (340/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue200/600Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/600)

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:41 pm

Flinching at the sight of it as he hurried down with a towel in his hands. Patting Arkrius back, hoping it would work and handed him the towel as he starts to calm down. Some of the crowds who were frighten was now holding an ugly smirk on their faces, one of them was aiming a gun at them. Someone, anyone, even a witch would do. Theoril where the hell is that guy.

"Arkrius just stay calm while I get some help."

Looking everywhere as he spots Lycan idly standing by, whistling to the tune of a song. Vorst calls her at the top of his lungs, breaking the moment of silence which it had. Waving with relief to see that it worked but was quite embarassed since he had attracted some unwanted attention.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue720/800Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue150/400Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:39 pm

People kept passing by Lycan as trains left and came. i hate these closed off places
As she started to practise her phantom song which sounds dark and heavy yet very energizing, she saw Leonor practically falling of the train strange place to take a nap she thought. Suddenly she heres her name called a familiar voice, she see's arkrius and vorst sitting in middle of a crowd. In a flash she stands infront of them, "watcha want?" She smiled while asking.

Vorst pointed his finger to the guy with the gun "wow another exploding metal thingy" she walked up to the guy, who was confused where the girl came from. with a quike movement she was holding the gun. The guy perplexed fell over, the sweat ran down his back as Lycan trying to find out how the gun works points it at him, "What does the metal hook do?". * BOOM* with a hairwides she missed the guys head "IT WORKS" She happly inspects the gun more swinging it around the crowd.

Everybody ran away as Lycan finished playing with the gun "doesn't he want it back? ow mister Arkkikus and his son how've ya been, you wouldn't know where the reception is would ya?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue565/800Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (565/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue185/400Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Arkrius continues to violently cough blood over the events of Lycan nearly killing a person with their own weapon. The crowd leaving rather frantically makes Arkrius laugh. After a few minutes of coughing into the towel that was handed to him by Vorst, he quietly sighs. Damn, looks like tat is actin' up again... The towel is purely covered in blood, he opens his arcane pouch and places the towel in there.

"It's Arkrius lass, not "Arkkikus", git it right! Regardless enough, as I was previously sayin'..." Arkrius turns to Vorst. "Vorst, let's git somethin' to eat and follow me, Lycan, we'll be at the 'eadquarters in a little bit." His stomach growls quite loudly. He looks to his stomach before laughing. He walks forward rather quickly, away from the station.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Leneor heard a loud bang, which perplexed him for a second.
"dude, Fortuna, if you screw THIS up i'm gonna throw myself and someone i don't like onto the rails and wait for the next train. seriously, i'm like at the headquaters for a few second and you make a rukkus."
something like foruna does not exist, master. a petite voice within his head murmured. Äeon seemed a lot more livelier whenever he was in bad shape. Leneor passed it by and took a look at the scnery, a girl was standing there and enjoyed playing with a gun, looking how playfully she acted he knew she did not have the slightest idea what havoc she could wreak.
he walked over towards her, dumped his stuff on the ground, and took the gun away.

"sorry, but if you continue with that, someone might get shot and severly enjured, and counting my luck in that would be me." he unloaded the gun skillfully. he did know how to use guns, however, they did despise his taste by far.
"and you there, dood, i can only see hazy, but if you have internal bleedings..." he searched his stuff for a little bag, threw it towards the guy. "...take these herbs, they'll stop the bleeding and the pain alongside it."

great, center of attention. i just woke up dammit.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:52 pm

A bag hits Arkrius in the head. He instinctively turns around with a gun in his hand and his attache case slightly open. The gun is aimed towards Leneor's head, but looks at the ground the see a bag of herbs on the ground. Ah, the basterd must have seen my coughin' episode, and thrown me some 'erbs. He puts his gun away and places his attache case on the ground while picking up the herbs. Arkrius takes off his hat and bows. "Pleasure to meet you, good sir...now fuckin' 'ell, don't throw a bag of 'erbs at me head!" He places the bag of herbs on his head, while putting his hat on and sliding his mask over his face.

Arkrius quickly turns turns around and starts to walk away. Bloody 'ell... He aims his gun through his trench coat and fires behind him while walking away. Bloody basterd. He motions Vorst to follow while walking towards the HQ.

Last edited by Pants on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 pm

as she swung the gun above her head she saw someone familiar come her way. it was Leonor as he stopped in front of her he took her new toy away from her and started lecturing her about guns, after which he threw something against the back of arkrius's head. "mister white eyes, your eyes are grey now" she was kinda curious about it. she heard arkrius say something and he started to walk away as she heard a gunshot she manipulated the iron on her wrist gaurd to for a metal plate in her hand and gave the bullit a tap to divert it to the ground. "i thought the exploding metal made light flashes?"

"Mister gray eyes as my lead to the reception is now gone would you take Lycan to the reception?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:11 pm

"mister white eyes? wait, i know that voice." Leneor remembered the voice, but he was not entirely sure, it could have been a WH who saw them. he faced lycan and put his hands on her shoulder, began to message.
"Oh, you're the savior." he suddenly drew his arms backwards. "Wah, sorry, that was rather blunt from me. like while i was blind, i'm not in good shape right now, that usualy triggers a bad side of me. And i'm not grey eyes or white eyes, i was just blind because... well, whatever the reason, you might see a glimpse of green in my eyes, that is my true eye color."

he had spoken all that within a few seconds, but he calmed himself again after puting a hand on his heart. he withdrew it again.

"You may call me Leneor, evryone does. And sadly i'm no WH yet, i barely know where the HQ is. do you have a name?"
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

"well mister green eye... uhm Leonor, my name is Lycan Rophy and me came from the forest in the valley of the dead" She was smilling when talking. "but i really need to get to the reception i need info on a certain person. i really wonder what those flashes were on the playfield with the lady who throws rocks. but any way i think we should follow mister arkrius" she takes leonors hand and drags him with her as she follows arkrius scent.

"ON TO WH HQ" With a big smile and with big steps she dragged leonor with her as she followed the scent
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:27 pm

i need weels, people seem to have the urge to drag me everywhere. oh yeah, and dogs. He just held onto his stuff tightly while being dragged across the floor.
"nice to meet you lycan. you and your doggy like to drag people don't you? and that lady threw burning rocks. even at me. she had worse manners than you or your doggy. and those white things, might have been typical explosions cause by some device. magic probably. you mind letting me walk up the great stairway that we are walking towards right n~ow,ow,ow,ow....."
why allways me he whined while people looked at the two akwardly.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Arkrius continues walking towards the headquarters, walking up multiple stairs. The sound of someone crying "Ow, ow, ow, ow." made him turn around, pointing his gun towards the direction of the noise. What in the bloody 'ell is that!? He waits for a few seconds before turning around, continuing where he left off.

A few minutes later and he stands infront of a large door. The door appears to be golden with a lot of cryptic designs and the logo of WH on the front of it. Could they be any more fancy 'bout there damned doors!? He quietly sighs and opens a section of the door, which appears to be around the size of a normal door. Multiple people dive out at Arkrius and he struggles to get them off. "Git off of me ye basterds!"

A man twice the size of Arkrius steps out of the door. "Thanks a lot Arkrius, for causing destruction in two towns, injuring guards and going against your assignment!" Arkrius quietly sighs as he receives the same usual speech for destruction, injury, and going against his assignments. "Sir, I believe that I've 'eard tis astoundin' speech of yours for at least, one-thousand-two-hundred-twenty-five times. Now, if we don't need to git 'earin' tis amazin' speech of yours and...if ya don't want your current actions to be caused against ya, they are much 'eavier then mine are." said Arkrius as he smirked. The man growled as Arkrius made that statement. "Not...that...men, let him go!" The group of men quickly get off him and the man leaves through the door.
"I'll remember this, you bastard!"
"That's basterd, sir."
He leaves and Arkrius laughs. "Gahahahahaha! Poor sod, shoulda seen his face!" He laughs hysterically.

Last edited by Pants on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artist Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:31 am

Millie smiled as the train stopped at HQ. Without a word she jumped right back into the train window. She saw Tracey's head sticking out the other window "Hey Tracey." No answer "Hey Tracey." Still No answer. Millie went behind Tracey and WHAM kicked him out of the train window. He landed with a thud on the ground outside. "WAT THE HELL!!!!!!." Tracey screamed out while sitting on the ground. He moaned in pain still felling the injury on his back. "OH sorry Tracey but you fell asleep on the window and the only way to wake you is threw physical pain." Millie said sticking her head out the window.

Millie jumped down landing gracefully on the floor. She helped Tracey to his feet. "Wait where did that Lenoer guy go. Did you see some one on the bed in the room Millie?" "No I didn't see anyone up there but you." "Damn it this is the thanks I get for healing his wounds. Damned Scoundrel. Well no matter it is up too HQ to find him now I did my part and brang him here."

Tracey and Millie started to walk towards the entrance of HQ.
Artist
Artist
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 2150

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue600/600Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue600/600Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 292

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Vorst was completely lost at the stunning views HQ had to offer. His mind filled with wonders of curiosity, the door where they were standing was what Vorst could stare at for days. The door itself was simple yet it meant much more to him. He could hear some noises but Arkrius was handling it quiet well, the conversation only lasted a few a minutes as he sighes knowing it would be a while before he could get another look see.

Annoyed by the fact Arkrius was never going to stop since there were many people looking at his head. "Arkrius who were those guys, friend of yours. Well if they aren't may I play with them." twirles dagger just above his head.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue720/800Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue150/400Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:06 pm

"Tat was my superviser, damned basterd he is. No, you may not "play" with 'em, I don't want to 'ave more punishment then what I 'ave right now." Arkrius sighs. "Well, at least "play" with the basterds, outside of the 'eadquarters, not 'ere." He walks towards the door and tries to push it open. It doesn't budge, he tries again...doesn't budge. Arkrius violently kicks the door and it swings ajar, creating a loud noise, almost sounding identical to a gunshot. He walks through the door.

The inside of the HQ was absolutely stunning. The reception hall contained a beautiful dark red, which appeared to be quite inviting. A woman was seen working at a desk, she had beautiful red hair, matching the colour of the hall, she wore the usual WH outfit. She appeared to be around twenty-five and gave a sultry stare towards Arkrius before turning it into a glare. The receptionist walks over to Arkrius and hits him on the head with paper rolled up into a tube.

"Arkrius, didn't I say NOT TO KICK THE DOOR?"
"Tis was stuck, it wouldn't open."
"The door is opened by pulling on it. You just broke the damned door. That's coming out of your pay. I told you a hundred times."
"Y'told me about a thousand times Bryanna, give it a rest."

The conversation continues on for a few minutes, leading to other idle talk and other various hi-jinxes and pranks on her. After a few minutes of idle chat, Arkrius waves goodbye towards her and she smiles and waves back. Arkrius walks over to a mahogany door, waiting for a few seconds as he strokes a finger down the door. The smell of food peers through the door and Arkrius stands by the door for a few seconds before opening it to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was just a simple white room, with ceramic tiles as the floor base and multiple tables and counter tops that had food ontop of them along with tables for people to sit. Arkrius runs towards the various sights of food, picking out his food (mostly meat) and sitting promptly at a table, motioning Vorst to sit adjacent to him. He places his hat and mask on the table and starts eating. Steaks were mostly on his plates, with a few other dishes like soup, noodles, etc and eats them rather quickly. He occasionally coughs as he downs his food too fast and running around for water.
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Following arkrius scent Lycan, who was still dragging areos up the stairs, found a big door with a logo on it she haddend seen before. A guy was boarding up a small section of the door as it seemed to be broken. without paying attention to the guy yelling somethng about pulling she flicked the door with her fingers and it swung open and smashed in the wall it was attached to, the door was now only hanging of the bottom hinge. The man that was fixing the door broke down in tears and for some reason the lady at the counter wasn't very happy. Still draging leonor she walks up to the counter "Hai i wanna have some info or join AND......" She throws Leonor on the counter "This guy wants to join or something" She smiles proudly as she thinks she did Leonor a favor.

the Lady who now looked angry and cofused made a call to her superviser.
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:37 pm

Leneor didn't mind being thrown on the counter, he just rolled his way down and landed on the ground, picking his stuff apart and slowly dressing himself up again. He stood up and adjusted his kard to the waist, and his blade slowly into it's hilt, many people taking nervous glances over the oddly pulsing blue sword.

Damn, I know i'm forgetting about something - something rather important, what is it? he let out a deep sigh, scratching the back of his head. He looked around, everywhere there were Witchhunter emblems - was this the eastern HQ?
After taking a look around, his eyes stopped upon a woman with red hair, looking rather troubled.

"Oh excuse my manners - not hers, she doesn't seem to have any." he bowed shortly. "Please do not send men before i finished my speech, ok?" he waited for approvement. The woman gave him a look, than slowly nodded.
"Thanks - I'm Leneor Areos, i'm here because ... er, well main thing is i am here, considering my constitution I'm not a danger to anyone around here, and i'll actually do as i'm said. I'm still kinda dizzy, so i'm not entirely sure why i'm here, but i guess i'll go along with Wh's wishes." he bowed again.
damn, there was something or someone i forgot. not that weirdo staring into a wall and trying to abuse me, no something before...
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:35 pm

"What are manners? Are they tasty?" Lycan got confused as Leonor was talking to the girl because of the high counter only her head and shoulders came above it. "Lady, how do i get in to this place, i want some information about a certain person and was told i could find the information here". "You don't just get into WH well the sir you just flung on the counter is a different story"still a little dazed but calmed down thnx to Leonor she started to take out a form. "Please choose a uniform from this box" She handed Lycan a box. On the box a magic screen was attached on which dozen of models and sizes were available. She only chose a pair of gray long pants with the logo on her behind and right leg, in the middle of the reception she changed her pants. From the sides of her eyes she saw Leonor look away and blush,clueless about it she stood back up. "Mister Leonor your turn" she handed him the box and looked at the lady again.

"Well as for now i will sign you up as a Black class as your pants are black" Lycan looked at her pants as the receptionist told her that "they changed color" Lycan smiled with curiousity. "please stand by i will try to arrange a test partner to asses your entry"
"ow by the way Mister Leonor what happend to the big boob girl?"
Crimson Moon
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:51 pm

...crap - shizuri, I entirely forgot about her. His blush had faded and he had gone into a thoughtful stance.
"if it is not asking too much, would you mind telling me about a witch here at WH by the name shizuri, i lost track of her, she is the one who convinced me coming here."
The woman waited a few second. "I am sorry, but giving out information to criminals is forbidden."
"I expected as much. So i'll have to wait for the guards for now."
"yes. I am grateful for you to have come here out of free will, and not trying to get out by force. We shall take it into account upon the trial." She looked serious.
"Of course, thank you." Leneor handed the clothes back onto the counter. "sorry, i gotta wait a little before i can officialy be accepted a WH, don't worry, i'll be fine." he smiled at lycan. "NIce work being a blackrobe, well, see ya later." he walked towards the suddenly apearing guards.
after being putt in handcuffs, he was lead silently down a nearby round stairway, that was surrounded by stone, he kept smiling as if he was just going to do something enjoyable.
there is no helping it, i remain a criminal for now.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzak Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Arkrius turns his head towards the reception hall, where a loud noise was created. He quickly runs towards the door, while attempting to eat/put on hat and mask. He kicks the door open while looking silly attempting to eat with a mask on. "What was tat damned noise!? Can't a man like meself enjoy a damned meal in peace 'n' quiet!?" Bryanna quickly goes over to Arkrius and whispers to him. She periodically points to Lycan. "Ye can't be bloody serious, Bryanna, me? Test 'er!?" He points to Lycan as he says that.

Arkrius grumbles at what he was told. He sees Lycan with a pair of WH issued pants. Can't believe I 'ave to test 'er...wait...I'll just not do it... He also notices Leneor, but shrugs it off. He continues to eat with a mask on. Bryanna drags Arkrius as he tries to eat. "Miss, this man will be your test partner." She points to Arkrius who's still eating. "Arkrius, this can pay for the door..." Arkrius' eyes light up, but thinks about it for a bit.

I'm so avoidin' tis assignment or tis chore I should say...
Muzak
Muzak
Lord

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkeman92 Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Jiro was running full speed through HQ, as he ran past people he caught there attention. "Is... Is she still chasing me?" Jiro looked behind him and saw the girl gaining up on him "How can she be so fast? I'm sprinting as fast as i can." he said as he continued running.

As Jiro ran he saw two guards escorting someone somewhere, he ran and hid behind one of the guards. The Guard looked at Jiro "What are you doing here kid?" the guard then turned around and saw the girl "SHIT. IT'S THE CLEAN FREAK." the guard shouted as he turned pale. "I remember you. You helped me when you first became a guard. Oh goody, I need you're help again." She winked at him and then, even though he was bigger then her, started dragging him away "NO, NOT AGAIN, LET GO. DON'T JUST STAND THERE, HELP ME!!!!!" he shouted as he was dragged away.

There was silence. Jiro, frightened half to death, then turned to the remaining guard and asked "Who... Who exactly was that girl?" the guard replied "That's the clean frea- I mean Kiyoko Matokai. She had me cleaning for five days non-stop once. Trust me it's best to avoid her at all costs. That aside." the guard looked at Jiro "What are you doing here kid I'm busy."

Jiro looked at the one being escorted "Hi Leneor, it's good to see you again. Oops sorry I forgot about your eyes." the guard put his hand on Jiro's shoulder. "If you done running from the clean freak I've got things to do." the guard then started escorting Leneor again while Jiro watched wondering where they was going.
Hawkeman92
Hawkeman92
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 150
Location : That place to the left of where you might be looking in three minutes

Character sheet
Mana:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue50/150Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/150)
Health:
Finaly Arriving! Left_bar_bleue1050/1050Finaly Arriving! Empty_bar_bleue  (1050/1050)
Cash: 550 Kyi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next