resource gathering

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: resource gathering

Post by Sebastian on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:08 am

Sebastian was walking down the street towards the food market when he heard melanie howl;; he knew it was her cause she'd be the only wolf to scream cupcakes at a time like this. He quickened his pace dramatically pushing people out of the way or jumping over them in orde to get their quicker. When Melanie finnally came within range of sebastian's eye sight he noted that she had some sort of rope around her neck. He'd let out a snort and would cut the rope off of melanie's neck, making sure not to cut her in the proccess. He was pretty sure that he knew what happened; they've probrably would of done it to him if he ran around on four leg as well. he'd toss the rope to the side and in a somewhat angry voice he'd ask "Where are they?" Sebastian's eyes flashed a reddish color as he asked this; he'd be damned if anyone with him would come into danger for long or be captive to these stupid monkeys.
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 700

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Cash: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:41 am

Out of breathe Melanie wasn't able to answer but turned her snout in the mans direction who happened to be chasing her down bloody leg and all with a few of his friends. She crouched to growl at them she wouldn't do anything in a big crowd like this unless she absolutely had to. the man stopped when he saw Sebastian. "Is this your dog?" He questioned angrily.
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:51 am

Sebastian turned his head towards the man that ran angerly towards the pair of them. His eyes cooled back to his normal jaded white color and he quickly got in front of melanie shielding her from the mans view. Upon hearing her growl he couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Whoever didn't speak canine would assume that she was saying something angry, surprisingly she was actually saying something relitively close to the current situation "bad" was what he was getting from her. Upon the man's question sebastian towered over the man and answered simply "She is not my dog, she is my companion. I would suggest that you turn around, go find a doctor and forget that this ever happened or I will make that wound a thousand times worse.. And trust me you don't want that." the last part was full with venom; Sebastian had next to no respect for the human kind, and this man was pushing that respect for the males right out the window. The fact that he had brought along some friends irritated him. He was sure though he could take them if they decided to act foolish. next time, we better stick together or have a damn good plan, Don't want this to happen to often... otherwise I may have to start killing these monkey's in smaller settlements. They're way to damn arrogant.
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 am

Toji entered the food market,his stomach growling. "Man, Im hungry. We best find some mercs, and soon." Hiro rolled his eyes."Hey,we can beg later. Just keep looking for tough and rough folk,alright?" "Yeah,yeah." Toji scanned the crowd and found something interesting. Several men where threating a man with white glowing eyes and a she-wolf."Hhehehe,looks like its time to even up the odds....." he pulled his hood over his head,covering his face in shadow, and bent down, picking up some smooth stones perfect for chucking at morons. He started throwing,and all thugs except the one with the bleeding leg were soon knocked out."Hehehehehe,bullseye......"He faded back into the crowd, Hiro beside him, and went to a hidden place to watch the drama finish unfolding.

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
hp:1000/1000
mp:170/200
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:41 am

Melanie watched as Sebastian stood in front of her sheilding her from danger and said they were companions. She had forgotten everything else and looked up at him in surprise. He really cared about her, this was something she had never seen before. No-one has ever been so kind to her in her entire life.

Her attention was drawn back to the man and his followers when one by one the men were knocked unconscious. Only the one who had tied her up was left. It seemed someone in the crowd was on their side.
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:57 am

Sebastian let out a loose chuckle as the man's friends started to fall over; it seemed to him that they either were scared or someone out there thought this wasn't right. Either way it worked for him and he wasted no time pushing the man back a bit. "Go, Your friends are useless on the ground like that, and if you don't get someone to look at that... you might as well let me tear it off. Sebastian would crack his claws together and then turn slightly to the side and speak to melanie "Don't wander off next time. We don't want moron's like him to take advantage of you." Sebastian knew full well that some humans used wolves for meat, or used them for hunting purposes. He was sorely tempted to tear this man in half; but he couldn't, not until the man took a hostile action towards either one of them. Sebastian had issued a pair of warnings, and that was more than enough in his eyes.
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Toji grinned, and hefted the last stone. It cracked the pavement near the bleeding mans feet, and he took off like a scared rabbit."Hahahahahahaha, perfect! Maybe he'll think twice before ganging up on people again!" Toji dropped to the ground from the roof he was on, and blended into the crowd, slowly getting closer so he can get a better look at the odd pair.

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:50 am

The man now looked terrified and when a rock landed near him he bolted in the other direction. Melanie howled in delight even though all she did was wound the mans leg she felt proud of herself. Not only did she scare away an attacker she also gained a good friend...or two.

She began looking around for the mysterious helper but all she saw was a crowd either cheering Sebastian on or worried he'd go after them next. Thats when she saw him, someone who was neither cheering nor worrying. He wore a hood over his face but she could still see a smirk mixed with curiosity on his shadowed face.

"Sebastian look." Melanie whispered as she watched the hooded figure. "I think he's the one who helped us."
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:17 am

Sebastian watched the man run away like a good little monkey before checking that the men on the ground were really out cold. It seemed that they were and that a rock was the culprit in this case. He shook his head a few times before speaking softy to melanie "this is the last thin I wanted... attention... we should leave as soon as possible" Sebastian clacked his claws together and scanned the crowd noting that quite a few weren't cheering, but they weren't getting the normal "torch and pitchfork" accesories. Sebastian turned when he heard melanie speak; his eyes struggled to find the figure at first but after a few moments of scanning the local crowd in the area that melanie pointed out... He found the hooded figure finnally; he was in the middlish of the crowd and seemed to be approaching them. Sebastian tilted his head when melanie said that he could of been the one that helped them "Perhaps; we'll see if it was him, if not he's just some random guy making a fashion statment." the last part was said with a amused chuckle.

Last edited by Sebastian on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:37 am

Toji kept the smirk on his face and kept his stride somewhat menacing, just as he was taught. 'Remember,Toji, if you look like you can handle anyone,most normal men wouldnt try to attack,' were his senseis excact words. He was doing it to,until he tripped over one of the very stones that he had thrown at the thugs and landed in a watermelon cart. He popped up out of it, a watrmelon half covering his uperhead like a mask,with two eye holes conviently busted out. Hiro approached,snickering."Yeah,very stealthy,pup. You are the greatest ninja I have ever seen in my long lifetime." "S-shut up!When I left my village I was still not finished with training,you know!!" Toji jumped out of the cart, and cleared his throaght. You could see he was embarrased." Ello,my name is.....X...." Hiro threatened to bust out laughing again at that,but Toji ignored him. He stroked his chin,trying to seem mysterious and somewhat menacing, though thats kinda hard to do when you have a watermelon on your head."You seem strong, but I wonder, are you strong enough to fight the undead?"Hiro finally busted out laughing."Hahahahhaha, Im srry T-er, X,but you look ridiculous wearing that thing on your head. And yo sound ridiculous,too,trying to sound mysterious and everything.Hahahahahaha!" Toji growled under his breath. "S-shut up! This is the first time I've ever done anything like this."

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:11 am

Melanie watched as the hooded figure made a fool of himself then only made it worse by talking. His companian was laughing at him which made it even worse still. She started to snicker too but held it back pitying him.

Feeling bad for him she ran at him to pounce playfully like a dog would and lick the watermelon off his face.
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Sebastian watched the hooded man stride over to them and then trip over one of the rocks that were used in dealing with the thugs. It was rathe humourous that he landed in the watermelon cart; sebastian didn't remember there being a watermelon cart, but then again he didn't really like fruit so he didn't pay attention to stuff like that. At "X's" introducion and question about the undead Sebastian chuckled softly and took a few steps to the watermelon stand before leaning on it; seeming somewhat... Bored? Interested? It was hard to tell really. Sebastian watched melanie start to lick the watermelon off of "X's" face before answering his question and introducing both him and melanie.

"My name is Sebastian and this is my companion Melanie. Pleased to meet you X." At that he'd offer a robe covered claw to help him out of the watermelon cart. "To answer your question about the undead; I've had a few skirmishes with a couple; more than needed to be considered "strong enough". As for melanie here, I'm not sure. She's not much of a talker and creatures of nature gennerally don't like the undead as it is." He'd trail off his head tilted slightly to the side seeming to give the idea of curiosity.
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Toji pulled off the rest of the "helmet".revealing spiky sea blue hair, and a scarred eye." Really? Great!! Would you mind helping me out with a misson?"
Hiro smacked him in the back of the head with his paw."Runt, get down here so I can ask you something!!" Toji grumbled, and climbed out of the cart,revealing that the word runt was well deserved. Hiro walked up to him, and whispered into his ear."Toji, what you thinking? We know nothing about these people. Sebastion smells of werewolf, and the wolf Melanie smells.. interesting. Besides, we dont even know their opinions about witch hunters." "Aw, come on Hiro, I aint baised. As long as they dont commit evil acts in front of me I aint gonna do anything." "I know that, but they don't! Besides, they probally think that since you're a kid that they'll have to do all the work." " But they wont have to!" " Once again, they dont know that!"This whole conversation was done in whispers.

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 am

Melanie watched as the boy and his dog began talking to eachother like her and Sebastian do. She looked up at him with obvious curiousity in her eyes. Maybe it was safe for her to talk around these two since that dog also talked.

"I'm not the only one!" She whispered just loud enough for Sebastian to hear. "Look they talk like we do! Maye he can also...uh...speak...english." She caught herself just in time before giving away her secret. It wasn't the time nor place for that to be revealed.

She looked back at the two to see that they were eyeing her and Sebastian up as if trying to decide if they were strong enough or trustworthy of something.
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Sebastian withdrew his hand as "X" was adressed by his companion; he also took a pair of steps back as he hopped out of the watermelon cart. Sebastian let his robed claws scratch at his nose before leaning down to melanie so he could hear what she had to say better. He nodded his head at her assumption and then gave a shrug at her fumbling of the sentance. "Melanie, if they can talk like we do... that means he can already speak english. I'm curious to know if he speaks canine as well or is currently not able to like you are." he whispered; the last bit wasn't a jab or anything. Just sorta fact as sebastian saw it. Sebastian sniffed at the air for a moment so he could try to get a read on their area just in case they had to run if these folks decided to fight them instead of being friendly. He stood up and whispered to melanie eyeing the two back just as they were eyeing them "I don't like this, if things go south, we run until we get to the forest." He'd turn his glowing jaded white eyes to the pair that were whispering to each other "I'd suggest that we get supplies. Food, water, and perhaps a few blankets and tents. We may also need a guide for the desert since I haven't gone to the desert before. And I'm pretty sure that melanie hasn't either."
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 pm

Hiro growled. "Fine, we'll team up with them, Toji. But if they cause trouble its your fualt." "Ok,ok, I know already, ya old grouch." Toji and hiro stopped whispering at each other and turned to the pair."Right, Hiro here has decided that you two are trustworthy. And your right, we will need supplies,though I dont know about the guide. The misson said we'll receive a map to the location in Ankarah." "To-,er, X?" "Yah, Hiro?" "Do you even know where Ankarah is?" "...........Im sure its easy to find.....Anyway, which store we gonna go to first?" His armor clanked slightly as Toji looked around at the various shops.His stomach suddenly rumbled. He stratched the back of his head."Heh, sorry,havent eaten for awhile."

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 pm

"Uh...well...yeah we will need supplies..but..what mission are you talking about?" Melanie was unsure whether or not to reveal her ability to speak. Sebastian so far was the only being who knew she had the capabilty.

She watched and waited for the boy and his dogs reaction before easing up. Melanie was very tense and nervous as she didnt completely trust them and she had no idea how they would react. Hopefully this dog was another one like her so she didn't feel so alone and freakish.

Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Toji and Hiro stared at Mel a minute,and then....."Wow,cool! She talks." "Hmm, I knew there was something about her. But I doubt she's a wolf demon like me." "Ehh, she cant be a wolf demon,she doesnt seem grouchly like you, Hiro. Hahahahahahha!" Whack! "Oww, stop hitting my head with your tail already. It hurts!" Toji rubbed the back of his head,and sighed. "Right, you trusted me with your secret, I guess I can trust you with mine. My names really Toji, and my class and job is the Murashian Avenger, a hunter of evil. My mission is to go to the deserts and find a tomb. It apperently has alot of treasure, and mabye alot of evil monsters. The monsters are what we're after. Wanna come along?"

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:27 am

Melanie watched as rather than being really shocked the two were actually interested and respectful. This lightened her mood and let her ease up a bit.

"Sounds fun to me should we tag along Sebastian? Maybe they can find that city your looking for." She looked up at him to see if he was interested then looked back at Toji and Hiro.

"What do you mean wolf....demon?" Could that be what she was? A Demon? At least she wasn't alone if that were the case.
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Sebastian tilted his head as melanie spoke and was recived rather well by Toji and hiro. He had no intention of revealing what he was here; seeing that he had never really been in a city other than now so he had no clue what other folks reactions would be. He'd stay quiet as the three talked back and forth (in hiro's and toji's case to each other here and there...); he suddenly didn't feel as comfortable as he did previously for some reason. Shaking his head slowly at melanie's question towards him he'd answer quietly "we might as well travel with them and lend a hand; although I wonder how he'd treat some of my actions. I'm not exactly a good person you know." he'd turn towards Toji and hiro before speaking to them "treasure and monsters? sounds good to me. As I stated before perhaps some food and some supplies before we start our trek?" he'd take a tentive step towards the food market after speaking.
Sebastian
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
200/200  (200/200)
Health:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:53 pm

Toji seemed to be thinking about it, and then his stomach rumbled.".............Yes, food is the most important thing! off to the food market!!"He had a determined look in his eyes as he pointed dramactically to the entrance. Hiro rolled his eyes."Crazy runt.." "Im not a runt!!"

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Moon on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:24 am

[/STD]

To those three it had probably not fully dawned upon yet, but while they had been talking several guards had begun closing in on them. Not only from the diffrent streets, but a few even stood above them with bows and those aiming at the most bestial looking one of the three were holding muskets in their hands.

A man with a large round shield and decorated garments came up from behind one of the soldiers.
"I recomend not moving an inch, Otherwise we will be forced to attack. And it will not bode well against you." the man said, he sounded like he knew his opponents weren't all that weak, but remained confident about his words.

suddenly several sounds similar to a whistling were heard, and a loud *thud* as sebastien were to collapse onto the ground. there were darts sticking in him, a dozen for sure.

"This beast is under suspicion of several murders, I'd like you to state your connections to him." the man said stoically.

[/STD]

"I'm the bon of my fire| Gasoline is my body, burning my soul | I have set aflame, over athousand pants| unaware of objection, nor of pity| withstood -no's- to set him ablaze many times| yet this pants will never be warm | so, as I pray - unlimited blaze works" 'Quote Areos'

Lycan T. Rophy
Health: 930/950
Mana: 675/720
Crimson Moon
Emperor

Power Level : 3001

Character sheet
Mana:
565/800  (565/800)
Health:
185/400  (185/400)
Cash: 7 kyi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:00 am

Melanie looked around as the man talked to realize there were several guards surrounding them. She tucked her tail between her legs but glared at each and every one of them with a low growl in her voice. Her ears were flat and her teeth bared.

Suddenly a dozen dart flew down at sebastian and he fell to the ground at Melanie's feet. Before doing anything she looked him up and down to make sure he was okay.

suspician of murders? he hasn't...well not in the city anyway...this wasn't right we have to get out of here. get up sebastian get UP! Nudging at his body she attempted to wake him but dared not speak or the guards would surely come after her as well.
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
600/600  (600/600)
Health:
600/600  (600/600)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:18 am

Toji grinned a mean smile. "Hmm, threating a black class witch Hunter? Not that smart, do you think?" He pulled out the badge sown onto his uniform shirt, and showed it to the gaurd. "i think you dont want the result that'll happen if I peport ya. Now, to answer your question, I just met him and this wolf, tp ask them to come along on a misson." Hiro whispered. "Toji, theres no way to get him outta this, so don't try." Toji got a look of slight regret on his face,but kept up the tough Im a wh so dont mess with me act." I know theres no way extract him out of this situation so I won't try. But treat him nice during the investigations, and send a message to centrel Hq when your done.Come on, Mel, theres nothing we can do here."

fight the power!
touch the untoucheable
break the unbreakable
raw! raw!
fight the power!"

Kamo Meijon
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
0/200  (0/200)
Health:
970/1000  (970/1000)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 am

[StD]

"I see, a Witchhunter. I apoligize then, however, the city guard takes care of these kinds of matters on their own. Especialy within our city walls." he nodded to the men surrounding Sebastian and heaving him up. He was out cold, sleeping from the dossage of darts in him.

"If you wish to speak to him come for the prison entrance near the cityguards main building. As long as he is under suspicion he will not be allowed out of his cell however. Even though i do not think this is a simple dog... I will leave it to you." he bowed a little and turned around. He didn't seem to be a bad guy, but just doing his job and what he considered the safest for his city.

[/std]

(dude, how often do I have to tell you using paragraphs. I feel like you're ignoring me here. )

Leneor Areos:
HP - 700/700
Mana - 800/800
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
470/550  (470/550)
Health:
430/650  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi