Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resource gathering

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

resource gathering - Page 3 Empty Re: resource gathering

Post by Melanie Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 pm

Melanie tried to stop the guards from taking Sebastian by biting into is robes but they only tore as he was carried away without a fight.

"This isn't fair he didn't kill anyone!" She whisper/yelled to Toji and Hiro. "How long could they possibly keep him locked up?"

She sat down sad and disappointed. Sebastian had gotten her out of the boring world she was in and showed her a bit of adventure, it was fun traveling with him they had begun to grow close. Now she was left with a couple of people she had just met who didn't seem quite mature enough to be on their own. The thought was saddening and Melanie let out a long sad sigh.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 1000

Character sheet
Mana:
resource gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600resource gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Health:
resource gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue600/600resource gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Toji kneeled and patted Mel on teh shoulder with a sad expression on his face. "I'm sorry, Melanie, but I can't do anything,even if I am black class. We'll just have to wait. If they for some reaon do judge him guilty, we'll bust him out, but till then, I cant do a thing." Trying to cheer her up, he grinned."Hey,at least you know all my secrets now!" "........Dum pup....." "What was that, you grizzled old mongrel?!" "You heard me, you fresh around the ears, green around the gills runt!!" "Enough refrences to my height already!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
resource gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200resource gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
resource gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000resource gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:02 am

Watching the two of them fight cheered Melanie up slightly and she chuckled.

"For now lets just get on with the shopping and get moving." She suggested pointing her nose in the direction of the food. "We should get this mission done then we can worry about Sebastian"
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 am

Toji grinned in renewed happiness. "You're right!! Food is most inportant!" he ran off to the the food market. A minute later"..........Aaaaw yeaaah, Foooood!" Hiro rolled his eyes. "I swear,that kid is the most obvious ninja I've met. But then again,maybe thats his plan. The more obvious he acts,the less people suspect him of being a somewhat highly trained stealth warrior. he's either a genious or a complete moron." He chuckled,shaking his head.

"Knowing him it'll be both." He moved in front of Mel,looking into her eyes. You could see the surprising kindess in his. "Mel, I know you have a secret, but I can wait. As for the runt, he wont care either way. You are who and what you are, thats his way off thinking. Neither of us will react with horror,no matter what." He laid his paw on her shoulder. " I can sense a great good in you, and I know that you wont prove me wrong." he grinned, the serious spell broken. "Now come on, lets make sure that crazy runt wont get into too much trouble."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
resource gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/200resource gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
resource gathering - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue970/1000resource gathering - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 am

Melanie watched as Toji ran and flipped around grabbing all the food he could before joining the two animals again. After which Hiro was right in her face being suddenly very serious. Shocked she just stood there frozen not blinking.

"I...uh...yeah..." She stuttered when he relaxed. "Oh but what about you? you haven't exactly told me what you are either. What do you mean by demon dog?"
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 am

Hiro grinned. "Me? Im not a demon dog. Im a demon wolf. A higher breed of the standard demon dog. We demon wolfs are sorta like very powerful lightning elementals. Our tribe serve varuois lightning deitys and ourselves.I used to belong in the tribe,to, but then I commited the greatest chrime the then leader of the tribe beleived I could.I showed kindess and mercy to a human." He let out a bitter chuckle. "If he saw what I was doing now, he would faint." He watched Toji be goofy with a small smile. "When I was kicked out, I became bitter, angry. I beleived the human kind needed destroyed.But that kid, he brought me back. He has a natrual lightning affinity, as if he...never mind." He looked back at Toji and froze."Toji thats too many items, put them back! We need stuff that's good for the desert." "Aww Hiro,but this onigiri is soooo tasty-looking." 'I dont care, put it bacl. Put it all back. Get stuff like jerky,now." Alright,alright." A minute later, Toji had a large bag that he had also nabbed filled with food items good for desert use. "Alright,now what?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:40 am

Melanie listened as Hiro described his situation then let out another chuckle as he ordered Toji to get better food. She was quite interested in his story and decided maybe it was time she told hers.

"Well i never told anyone before but you seem trustworthy so here goes." Melanie began her story starting as a child. " As long as i can remember i've had this...mutation...or whatever it is. My parents were ashamed and tried hiding me from the world. They would ignore me and blame all their problems on me. One day i just ran away from them and i have been living in the forest in this form for about 8 years. I don't even know what i look like in my natural form now."

She still hasn't really told them what her natural form was but hopefully they could figure it out. Saying it out flat was scary as she was teased last time anyone knew.

If only I could've been accepted as my sister is. They love her but i'm just trash to them even now after all these years, they haven't changed a bit. tears began to roll down her face as she remembered how, only moments ago, her family treated her.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:58 am

Toji saw her crying. and rushed over to hug her. "Aww, Mel, it's alright, k? They ain't ur family if they treat you like that. They are the ones who're slime, not you, alright? It's all k. Its not a mutation, its a gift. They should be proud to have you as a daughter. You have alot of power, and you're wise and kind enough to deserve it. I only wish I can have that power, hahahahahaha!!" Toji grinned,trying to cheer her up. " Hmm, maybe I can deduce what your oringal form was. That might cheer ya up.Hmm, from the way your parents acted, they must have been human. Wolfs dont act like that. And judging from your fur color, you must have dark brown hair." "And of course she'd be taller than you,runt." "What was that, ya old mongrel!??' You heard me!!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:54 am

"Yeah actually but thats about all i know. I haven't been human in 8 years." She admitted with a sniffle as her tears dried up.

"You guys are the strangest couple of kids i've ever seen" Melanie chuckled watching them with admiration. They really were fond of eachother even if they wouldn't admit. She could only wish she had friends as close as they were. Hopwfully the two of them and Sebastian could all be a family of sorts. Thinking of him made her feel guilty for not telling him her secret. He may have accepted her and then she could've gone shopping on her own and he would have never happened.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 pm

"8 years? That's a long time.Maybe its time for you to change back!". Toji said with an encourging smile."Toji, its possible that she doenst remember her true form. And besides, these people won't like it if she suddenly changes." "....Oh....well, maybe when we get out of the city." He spotted a bag that Sebastion had dropped earlier, and picked it up,opening it. "Hey, a red cloak. Im guessing its yours, Mel."Toji put it somewhere inside his claok, barley causing a ripple in teh fabric. "Well, lets move on. Nothing here we can do now. And by the way, Im unique, not strange. So nyaaah!" Toji made a goofy face and Hiro rolled his eys. "No, you are defeintly sttrange,runt." If I am, you are! So there!Anyway, lets go." He started walking toward the exit of the city. Hiro rolled his eyes."Wait for us, ya crazy pup." "Make me, old man!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:16 pm

"okay maybe someday i'll change and show everyone." She replied following them to the exit smiling.

Someday sebastian will know too She thought to herself.
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:02 am

Toji grinned."Alllright! Off into adventure!!!" The man from ealrier stepped out from a alley, followed by six large thugs. " Haha, you aint going anywhere,runt. I dont see your large freind ealier, soze me and my freinds are gonna teach you and those two wolfs a lesson..." Toji grinned, an anger nerve throbbing in his temple. "D-did you just call me a .......RUNT???!" Hiro grinned, and sat back."Watch this, Melmel. You'll see why Toji is black class." Toji grabbed a long wooden pole from a stall, and went into bullet speed, blurring among the gang, the pole going to work. A second later, all the morons were on the ground, clutching various limbs and groaing in pain. "Wow, good job, runt." ".................shut up...." Toji stomped out of the gate,grumbling under his breath.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:14 pm

When the idiots from earlier showed up Melanie started growling ready for a fight but not about to start it. Of course they were willing enough to start a fight by calling Toji a runt and he went to attack.

'Melmel?' Had he really just called her that? She tried unsuccessfully to hold back chuckles when they were cut short by Toji's amazing performance. She gawked at the unconsious men as they all left the city

(exit post)
Melanie
Melanie
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum