Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a quiet café

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

a quiet café - Page 3 Empty Re: a quiet café

Post by Areos Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:11 am

"You consider this display of destruction and gore as a game? It realy looks like the majority of you lost all touch to what reality is like for people without special powers. Then let someone who has been granted such powers through suffering what it means to suffer." Pelleas charged at the witch as the blade on his arm became longer, it had come to the size of a longsword already.

"I don't think so~" she chirped, throwing the vial at the ground beneath pelleas. It turned into a gooey substance that by all means was not safe. It probably conveyed strong poison while immobilizing the target.

"I do!" he jumped over the sludge to her surprise and stabbed forward, cutting into her side as she attempted a dodge, she let out a pained shriek and conjuring two more bottles out of thin air. She had left a sizeable wound at the right side, slightly above the hip, and it seemed she had sensed danger from Pelleas.

one landed on the ground creating a large smokescreen enveloping both, moments later Pelleas felt another flask hitting his waist, another freezing potion.

"HYAAH!"
he didnt bother, he slashed horizontaly and crushed some of the ice right away, yet there were still frozen pieces on one side of his face and connecting his right leg to the ground.

A gust pushed away the smokescreen, reveiling the witch was sitting on the ground, a little in shock she had actually been hit. She wasnt strong, this was realy a suicide mission for her considering the circumstances. Yet her luck had saved her from being beheaded right on the spot.

Pelleas caughed out some of the gas, its purplish smoke had a bitter and bad taste,

(-35 health from freezing and lengthening the blade)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:49 pm

Shiyuri watched the ferocious onslaught of attacks her "fellow" WH's launched on the witch and her supporter. It looked as if she would not need to join the fight for they had them pinned down. Waving her hand in a circular motion and chanting some words under her breath, Shiyuri summoned one of her own supporters, though in its chibi form. A little girl wearing a pink, red and white kimono with fushia hair appeared out of thin air with a little pop and sat on Shiyuri's shoulder.

Just as she finished, Shiyri witnessed Pelleas attempt to take the head right off the witch. In the process, he got injured yet again. Shiyuri began to think that getting hurt was part of his plan, as much as she did not like it. Thought a thought counter that and took her main focus for a second. If she showed up and did things like this, would Pelleas had attacked her with the same malice? If she went to help her "fellow" with right now, would Pelleas hesitate? No, she had gone to far in to throw it all away. She decided that she would watch the destruction of her "fellow" witch an her supporter.

Shiyuri heard Mary speak her words about a holy knight and a dragon. Maybe she could strike a deal with this witch to gain more information...Mary obviously did not want to die, and that is how it looked like it was going to go. Using her hopefully growing fear, Shiyuri spoke

"Mary, clearly you see that fighting is not the best thing you could be doing right now. Give up and tell us more about your sister and where she went. If we continue to play, you might lose and die, do you think your sister would want that?"

Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:59 am

*BOOM* *BOOM*

The Large Alabaster handguns Fired with a sound closer to cannon fire then handguns. One shot nicked the shoulder of the Automata, doing little, while the other punched through the armor into the chest where the heart would be on a human.

Unfortunately, that was apparently not one of Mixers weak points, as he continued to charge at Douglas, Throwing another powerhouse punch. Douglas just barely managed to dodge to the left, avoiding the punch that smashed into the fragment of wall behind him. Mixer was not finished yet, however, as he swung his outstretched fist toward Douglas. As his arm swung it sprayed a sort of mist out of a nozzle just behind the fist. some of the mist clung to Douglas' Armor, which started smoking, and he soon found himself the victim of a very painful burning sensation. Douglas quickly moved back to get more space between him and mixer as he continued to fire at Mixer, blowing another hole into the chest.

Mary looked back at shiyuri, and said, rather angrily, "I'm not Playing. this is WORK, don't any of you Know the difference. Playing would involve happy things, Like..."

At this Mary Paused as she further contemplated what Playing would involve, "well, I don't know. Big sis doesn't play with me, but it wouldn't involve blowing things up. But I have to work, or else big sister gets mad. I've seen big sister get mad."

Mary's voice now sounded frightened.

"She's really mad at the Dragon, that's why she's looking for her. She said 'The dragon and her knight are WH's, So we'll find them where WH's are.'" After saying this, Mary takes a deep breath and calms down. Then she smiles at Shiyuri and Pelleas "Anyway, I'm just making a mess, which I was told involves killing people. But, maybe if you don't die, we can be friends after. Then you can play with me, and we'll have all sorts of fun, doesn't that sound nice." Mary says happily, despite wincing in pain from her fresh wound.

( Health -60 for Douglas. this includes the punch from the earlier post, as well as the corrosive mist.)

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Power Level : 300

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700/700a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/500a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:14 am

"..." Pelleas stood still as the witch started explaining herself. He felt the gas going over from his lungs into the blood, it was poison gas to stun the body and slowly make the opponent collapse. It was easy to filter the blood and just bleed it out, his advantage to normal poison.

He hat started slashing off the ice carefully not to injure himself, all the while pondering about what to do. He would have liked help, but he was supposed to make the decission for himself, no adopting others believes now. He began speaking as the ice was almost off.

"Does it hurt? the pain?" he pointed at her wound "Your work is inflicting it, even while you are too oblivious to notice you're hurting people with your 'work' that will not change the fact that you will recieve punishment for it. You shall pay for the suffering you cause, one way or another." he spoke in a low monotone voice. Maybe she was just a girl, maybe she was a real nice person. But she too, was a murderer. There was no negotiating about it.

This was a dilemma, she was being silent after his question. Because he couldnt decide, the decision he was going to make might have been a small one in theory, but he felt like it would make a great impact on him. Will he kill her because she is a threat? Would he arrest her because that is what she deserved? Or would he deny all orders just because she possibly was a nice girl just with screwed up morals...?

the blood on his arm began reforming, as if it were to decide itself what kind of object it would become.

Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue470/550a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue430/650a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:09 am

Shiyuri listened to what Mary had to say. It was interesting enough though Shiyuri watched her wince from the pain in her arm. She was beginning to feel sorry for the young witch. All she wanted to do was play with her sister. In a way, she was only trying to help her sister so her sister would play with her. Shiyuri thought quickly on what she could do. From the way both boys were fighting, it did not seem like they were going to let her out of this alive.

From what Pelleas had said, only confirmed the fact that they did intend on killing her, in return for killing the innocent. Though Shiyuri had millions of arguments that could go towards defending the young witches case, she knew that it would only weaken the bond that her and Pelleas had recently created. She did not want to see such a young witch die for various reasons. The number one reason was that she reminded her of herself.

Slowly stepping forward placing herself into the fray, Shiyuri spoke as the temperature amongst them began to slowly increase. The spirit on her shoulder, Natsu simply smiled as she began to glow.

"Mary, instead of playing later, how about we play now? These two guys, they wanna kill you."

She said pointing at the wound on Mary's arm.

"Though if you give up, they won't. You will go to jail and there we can play. It does not sound like the best situation, but its better than dying. Think about it, if you die now, how will you be able to play with your sister? Stop working and I will deal with your big sister. How about that?"

Shiyuri did not think that her little talk would change anything in Mary's conviction. If she did not Shiyuri would have to overlook the death of an innocent witch.

Technique
Spoiler:
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 am

Mary Listened to what Pelleas and Shiyuri said to her. Then, she put down the vial she had taken out and stopped.

"I don't really think you can handle big sister. she's very strong. But I've made quite a big mess already, so maybe... but prison sounds like a really bad place..."

Mary stopped and began thinking to herself silently. at the same time Mixer, who was attacking Douglas, also stopped, completely. Much to the bewilderment of his opponent. The automata looked back toward it's mistress with what seemed to be uncertainty (being an automata, it's difficult to discern expressions).

Mary looked at Shuyuri and Pelleas, who had been the most vocal, but when she spoke it was to all of them. "will you really play with me if I stop? How do I know you're telling the truth? Whenever I ask big sis, shes says we'll play later, but 'later' never comes. And it's not like I can have friends my own age, cause I'm a witch, and big sis says I shouldn't talk to non witches. That probably means I shouldn't be talking to you three either, but I'm tired of being alone... it's lonely."

Mary looked downright depressed, and clearly uncertain of herself.

Douglas, who had up to now spoken only to use his weapons, stood still in silence. Though he certainly was not able to understand how it would feel to be a witch in this world, being separated from others and being alone were things He understood a little too well. His 'heritage' had outcast him as a child, and even after he had started to overcome it more recently in his life, his world had been thrown upside-down by the tragedy that had left him the armor and weapons he now wore.

He was sympathizing with his opponent, something he realized he probably shouldn't do. But it was far too late for that now. The thought of killing Mary at this point seemed a disgusting choice of action. Arrest and imprisonment wasn't much better, but at least she would be alive. And no matter what, she had to be punished. the lives she took were those of innocent people and guards who were faithfully following their duty. Ignoring that at this point would be to turn away from one's own humanity, and that was not something Douglas could do. Ignoring the fact that this girl truly has a problem and needs help, though. wouldn't that also be turning away from my humanity? Douglas wondered silently to himself.

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue700/700a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Health:
a quiet café - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue400/500a quiet café - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Being the good guy, or making the right choice. He had to decide between the two.

obviously she would have to deal with the consequences of her actions and thus would be sent to alchatrasz. The Prison island that swallowed all magic and vanquished a witches power as they were held under harsh conditions to atone for their sins. But that place was eternal, the moment a witch killed or injured people they would go there and never come back.

On the other hand this girl wasn't evil, she did kill people, but she did so because she was somewhat forced into it. He wasn't in duty, so he could let her go if nobody were to learn about it. But that was impossible, not only because of the armored person, but because it was obvious he was involved in this.
Besides, he couldn't betray the law he believed in so firmly.

" this... doesnt work either." he spoke to himself. He was tense, the fight was on a standstill, but since nobody seemed able to decide what their next action would be they remained ready to move. A moment of silence, time could have passed or not, it would not have mattered. "... only one way... one answer..." he slowly raised his arm, a large pool of blood came from his arm, looking like a wing of a large bird.

It lay itself around his arm as Pelleas began aiming, his eyes looked determined as he let out a forceful "HA!" and sending out the lethal spike attack over the large distance between him and his target. It wasn't the witch. No, it was Douglas, this would leave a large dent in his armor even if he tried blocking it. It went for his arm, as if trying to destroy the ability of retaliating.

"It's your fault, you will accept the punishment for it once we are at the Headquaters." he spoke. "You had no reason to take us into custody, as we did not throw any suspicion. Upon objecting forcefully, you decided to use force to take us down and bring us in. But I protected myself and shiyuri." He was talking in a calm determined voice, as if explaining the situation to someone who had just arrived at the scene.

"However, as an explosion took place, you changed your mind. I however, being outmatched at the time, felt insulted in my honor and kept following you and attacking. Through this the witch took notice of us and decided to flee the scene, i openly obstructed a Witchhunter at exterminating a threat. Shiyuri decided following her, but the witch was able to find a secret hiding spot so she was forced to return."

He changed the direction of his view towards shiyuri. "Isn't that right?" he looked back at Douglas, ignoring the witch entirely. He still despised her actions, he felt like she would have to be punished, but sending her to alchatrasz was like a death sentence. In accordance to the law this would be possible, but both he and Douglas would be punished for their actions.

(-40 mana bloody rose)
(-135 health drained)

(I'm away for the weekend, back on monday probably)
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 am

Shiyuri smiled as everyone paused after the witch named Mary spoke. It appeared that she was giving up. The only thing now was to get Pelleas to agree. If anything, he would be the hardest to persuade. Though as if reading her mind, Pelleas had already created an elaborate scheme. Thinking for loop holes though not familiar with the WH rules quite yet, Shiyuri nodded in approval.

Looking at Mary, Shiyuri spoke

"You see? So the plan and alibi is set. All you gotta do is run. Turn around and act like nothing happened."

Smiling at Pelleas, Shiyuri understood the risk he and the other man were taking in doing this.

{{OOC: srry for th short post and taking so long to post it..}}
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Douglas lashed out with the gun in his left hand to deflect the incoming spike, a reaction more likely caused by pelleas sudden movement than any combat prowess. A fact that also showed in his inability to completely block the projectile, as the spike strained against the gun and arm it continued to move, slicing open the weaker material covering the arm and rending some of the exposed flesh, before hitting the shoulder pauldron with great force and denting it before bouncing off. The strength behind the strange projectile was comparable to Mixer's heavy hitting punches. additionally it was made to focus that impact on a smaller, piercing surface. Therefore the fact that Douglas' arm and shoulder felt horrible wasn't that much of a surprise.

Pelleas' explanation for the 'unprovoked' attack however, was.

All things considered, Douglas had to admit that Pelleas' solution was a good one. Granted that meant that both he and Pelleas were getting one hell of a chewing out when they returned, but it didn't seem like the worst possible punishment. And they were helping someone who seemed to need it. letting her go with no punishment did trouble him, but he could sort out those feelings later. Even Pelleas' date seemed on board with this...

but...

"Hey, Mary. You wouldn't be planning to go back to your sister, by any chance, would you?" Douglas asked the young witch.

Well, where else would I go? Mary responded back.

Douglas stood staring at Mary with the glowing red eyes of his helm, contemplating. "honestly, I wouldn't know, But I don't think going back to your sister is a good idea, at least for a little while. I don't think she'd be very happy with you, and she might try to make you do more of this work, then we'd be right back where we started." Douglas looked over at the other two WH's. "I don't suppose either of you two have any ideas, do you?"

(-40 health from Pelleas' Bloody Rose)

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:33 am

(didn't notice you posted ^^ a little late thus. probably a little short too)

"I'll leave that to you Shiyuri. This is your burden, you will look after her and correct her wrongdoings. People might be surprised about her appearance, but people can overlook these things, since many witches train disciples. It'S logical you would hide her at first." Pelleas spoke in a low tone. But this realy wasn't the time for it, he already felt like someone was watching him, if anyone would spill this to the Witchhunters...

"we don't have time for this now. I don't care where you bring her, but we need to act fast before other Witchhunters run by,"

We're they stalling for time? this was the worst kind of situation. He readied his stance again, as the blood began swirling around his staff.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:55 am

Shiyuri watched what had happened in earnest. Pelleas actions, the way the man in the armor responded, it was as if they were meant to walk down the road they chose. When Mary asked where she should go, a thought passed through Shiyuri's head. Though before she could voice it, Pelleas spoke as if he was inside her head, reading it off a piece of paper.

It was the most logical idea for her to take the girl. Even if the pretense was as her "apprentice." She thought about having a young witch living with her. It was a quick choice so Shiyuri said

"Sure. Mary follow me and stay close."

Shiyuri said putting away her fan and pulling out a handkerchief.

"I guess I'm your big sister for now..."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Mary looked at Shiyuri and said matter of factly I don't think we have the same mom... but I don't mind staying over with a friend. It'll be fun! She then walked over to Shiyuri smiling, at which Mixer lumbered over as well.

It was bothersome. More accurately, there were a lot of things bothering Douglas. One of them was staring him right in the face. Mary was acting like a small child, but from appearance alone it was more likely she was an adolescent. It wasn't that Douglas felt she was tricking them or anything, just that it created a considerable disconnect. One which, alongside her description of how her sister treated her, suggested a much more isolated upbringing then Douglas could possibly hope to imagine.

There was something else too. A feeling of general unease that Douglas couldn't put his finger on. And further connected to that was the sense that someone or something very close by was disappointed in him, though he couldn't figure out at all where or who/What that could be.

(Sorry this took so long.)

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:46 am

(i'm kinda expecting to have shiyuri make a run for it for now, so i can throw in some drama. Prepare for trouble!)

((meant shiyu should flee the scene so I can have someone appear and play mindgames with Pelleas so he changes his mind about sparing the witches life.))

Last edited by Areos on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hakudoshi Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 am

Shiyuri walked towards the town with Mary and her familiar in tow. Though a thought occurred. how would it look if her, a new witch tot he city walked in with another witch after such destruction? Maybe they should find a hut someplace and lay low? Or maybe Mary could seal away her "Mixer" for now until it was needed or would cause less of a ruckus.

"Um Mary, are you able to seal away your familiar? I mean it'll be kinda hard to sneak you in with that following around also. That and I don't think my house can support him."

((OOC: not sure what u mean areos))
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Familiar_Stranger Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:13 pm

"hmm? oh ,sorry, I guess he does take up a lot of room." Mary said apologetically, then turned to her supporter.

"Mixer, pack up."

At this command the large automaton began to compact itself, Folding up into a somewhat large but manageable luggage case.

Mary then picked it up. "he's kinda heavy, but I can manage." She said, smiling.

(ooc: sorry I've been away so long, family emergency.)

Familiar_Stranger
D-Rank (Gray)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum