Witch Hunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Another Toji misadventure! (replacement)

3 posters

Go down

Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty Another Toji misadventure! (replacement)

Post by Hellbreaker Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 am

(2 years ago from the present.....)

Toji jumped through a window and pressed himself against the wall as the gangsters ran past, all carrying semiatomatic pistols. They stopped and looked around. "Where'd that little brat of a freak go?" "I don't know, continue searching." They went on,and he let out a breath."Wheew,that was close."He pulled out a leather bag that clinked slightly, and chuckled."Haha, still here." He pulled out a list." Recover Mushi family jewels,complete. Get Mafia leader in the family jewels in an embarrassing way,complete."
He winced." He really shouldn't have straddled that loose plank..." He slipped the jewels back in under his armor. "Right,now I just gotta deliver them,then its free food time for me!!!" He grinned happily. (You mean us,runt.)"Yeah,yeah,Hiro.Now, lets complete this oddjob,then it's eating time!" He jumped through an open window in the front of the house, and pulled up his hood, and hunched like an oldster.He grabbed an knobbly stick from the ground, and made like an old geezer and hobbled to the extraction point..
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Power Level : 3531

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue0/200Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue970/1000Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)
Cash: 0

Back to top Go down

Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty Re: Another Toji misadventure! (replacement)

Post by Hellbreaker Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:38 am

(............fine, im tired of waiting.Anyone can join this topic)
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue0/200Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue970/1000Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (970/1000)

Back to top Go down

Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty Re: Another Toji misadventure! (replacement)

Post by Frost Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:19 am

Vivi wounded and tired, her clothes were torn apart, blood dripping as struggles to stand against a wall. Her last journey took a lot out of her, leaving her completely vulnerable and weak. Her sight was fading when she saw a monster with three legs approaching which she didn't take quite well.

Her hand tightly gripped the tip of yatagan while she closes her eyes wishing that it would simply ignore her.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Power Level : 925

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue720/800Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue150/400Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)
Cash: 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:36 am

"Whoa, lady, you alright!!?" He remembered his old man disguise and then deepened and weakened his voice. "I mean, little missy, you alright? Lets get you to a hospital." He put his arm around her side, steadying her, which was difficult considering his height, which was even shorter due to his hunching over, and started walking to the nearest hospital, keeping his head down and his hood shading his face.
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:25 am

Vivi bewildered with the monster, never in her life had she met a monster willingly helped her unless something terribly wrong was waiting around the corner. She silently lead the monster do its things as she used it as nothing more then a leverage, as she hardly knew the town.

"Kill him....Kill him....Blood hot bath.....Blood" said a eerie voice inside her mind, she was already at her limit and with the monster next her it grew unbearable. She looked ahead and saw, Mike Black, the hospital a few blocks down.
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue720/800Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (720/800)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue150/400Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:36 pm

"Right, a few blocks away. Hmm, we'll never get there at this rate. I got a plan....Hold on, little missy!" He picked her up,staggered,then steadied and went bullet speed, blurring the last of the distance, keeping his head tilted so his hood wouldnt fly off and reveal his face.He slowed down and skidded to a halt, stopping right infront of the door leading in. He walked in, and got the injured woman signed up and everything. "Now, please make sure she receives the best medical care possible,young lady." "Of course,sir. Don't worry." "Alright then,ciao!" He turned around and was about to head out when he saw a group of Mafia gansters walking around outside. He preformed a about face."Geh...Ahem. I beleive I'll accompany this young lady to make sure she gets there alright."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Her head all fuzzy inside from the sudden change in pace, she could hardly see as she fought the food inside her stomach from going against gravity. Nevertheless, she temporarily gain control of herself only to find herself laying half-dead on a bed, the lights were blinding her and the ceiling themselves were moving with her.

She caught a glimpse of an old timer who resembles the monster from the before, following her with a worried pose. She felt the end was coming near but it wasn't her time yet, "I won't die till I find her" she thought to herself. She gather all her remaining strength, shouting," FILIA."
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:34 pm

"Woah!!" Toji jumped at the sudden shout, and his hood slipped down, revealing a young face, as if it were a 9-year olds, although he was 13. He pulled it up hurridly. "What was up with-er, I mean, whats wrong, missy?"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:43 pm

"To be honest nothings wrong..... and actually everything is quite alright you see." She said to the old man as she showed part of her injuries which were nothing more then mere scratches. She saw the worried look on his face, then jumped right out of bed proving to him that everything was fine. "Still not convinced I see, its the bloodstains isn't it.... well some thief tried to ambush with his buddies yet failed due to there incompetence." She said with her head held high.

She began to take a few steps forward, only to stumble down again. She looked on to her side and saw a large bruise on her ankle.

Last edited by Frost on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
C-Rank (Green)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:52 pm

(thnx for editing)

Toji grinned at the woman. "Huh, your pretty strong, youngun." He frowned at the large bruise."Ouch, that must sti-er, I mean, that must hurt, youngun." He bent down,pulling a bandage smeared with salve out of his cloak, and wrapped it around her ankle.As he did so, his face was slightly revealed."That might help,youngun. Just dont preform any manuevers too jarring." He sat back,and sighed. "And that was my last bandage too."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

hushing through the next corridor, the grey clad figure continued through the hospital. there was a fine trail of blood to be seen left behind by him, his own blood, yet it was few enough not to be noticed on the unclear floors.

"hng- ... where in fortunas name are they keeping their bandages and medicine?" he growled silently. Stopping at the next door he heard voices from, he pushed himself against the wall, covering the hole in his side, listening to the speech.

From the sounds of it, it was one older person and a younger female. possibly a nurse? The old voice did sound a little omnious, but he was sure it wasn't a doctor.

["There is still no sign of it, you should leave untill you are spottet"] a voice spoke to his mind.
"dont worry Äeon, I managed to lose the Witchhunters this time. I doubt they'd expect me to return here." he breathed, making sure not to be heard. He rested himself for a couple of seconds, the wound was bothersome, he realy needed some equipment to deal with it. Having no money and the need to stay low disabled the option of just registering at the check-in.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue470/550Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue430/650Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Toji stood up. "You just rest here, missy. I'm gonna go take a walk." He walked out, and leaned against the wall,massaging his throat. "Maan, I dont know how much longer I can keep this old man disguise up. Its really hurting my throaght. Oh well,just gotta wait till the mafia give up." He noticed a man sitting on the floor. "Oh! Umm, just ignore what I said,youngun. We elders tend to babble...." He noticed that the man was injured."Jeez! lets go get you checked in, you need help!"
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Areos Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Leneor got a little shock as the old man suddenly walked up on him, covering his wound and face as he turned away.

"none of your buisness." he barked in a low tone, he threw another glance at the old man. 'by all means' he thought to himself. 'there is something wrong about him'.

"[His age cannot be high, he seems to be a boy.]" Äeon spoke to his mind.
'In disguise aswell, huh?' Leneor deducted.

"You have never seen me, understood? I know you're just pretending aswell." he whispered. Suddenly he heard voices coming from behind. The doctors possibly? He needed to hide, maybe pretend being a visitor or something.

He hushed past the young boy in disguise, right into the room. The girl wasn't a nurse, luckily, but he still entirely wrapped himself up in the grey cape he was wearing. The less people saw his face, the easier it would be hiding from the Witchhunters.
Areos
Areos
Emperor

Power Level : 4187

Character sheet
Mana:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue470/550Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (470/550)
Health:
Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Left_bar_bleue430/650Another Toji misadventure! (replacement) Empty_bar_bleue  (430/650)
Cash: 100 kyi

https://witchhunt.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellbreaker Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:59 pm

"Geh!!.......Fine, older dude, I'll keep my mouth shut and you yours." He walked back in, affecting his disguise again. "Hehehe, missy, it seems we have a guest! And he's also injured. Refuses to let me help, stubborn one he seems to be."He sat down, faking a weary sigh. "Me and my old bones. I tell you, sometimes I feel like an creaky old oak."
Hellbreaker
Hellbreaker
B-Rank (Blue)

Character sheet
Mana:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down